Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

A Chance Meeting, Meeting in a dump of a restaurant...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:33 AM

Hunter

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 36

To Judder:

"Say, how long have you been in this business for?"
Judder
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:36 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

"Ive been in the shooting business all my life, then there is my SWAT team experience where i learned the hard way about point blank range shotgun blasts." "I suffered massive head trauma and amnesia because some pencil dick Lt. decided not to wait for the rest of the team."

--------------------
user posted image
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:36 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 37

*Looking now between Miller, Guy, Doc, and the guy with a shotgun who has only spoken twice now*

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that at least some of you know the basic hand and arm signals? Because communicating silently when there's bitey things about might be prudent... or apropos if you're a literary types..."

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:46 AM

Hunter

To Judder:

"Right, so youre an expert. I usually just charge in and kill evry zombie in sight, but this time im working as a member of a team. A rare occasion I might add. So lets hear about this tactic of yours, then."
Judder
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:48 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

"First thing is first, One of us goes through the door first, quickly followed by another, first guys sweeps left, second guy sweeps center as the third guy sweeps right. "

--------------------
user posted image
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:49 AM

Hunter

*Looking back and forth between shotgun man and Guy*

"Uh... I believe that the idea of using any form of coordinated tactics was my idea... but I'm not the expert, I just play a lot of video games... So, Mr. SWAT, can you please enlighten us as to how we're going to room to room clear this place? Also, would you say that we should use dynamic entry techniques or static entry techniques? How about the teams, any idea as to how we should compose those? Because I can answer all of that, but we'll let the expert answer your question Guy, because clearly I'm not here..."

*Sighs and looks back at the building*

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 03:55 AM

Hunter

To Arnold:

"Im capable of performing a dynamic entry technique. If its alright, Ill dash, do a jump kick and bash through the door, taking down all animate things within range."

OOC: some of youll get this, some of yas wont.
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 04:01 AM

Hunter

*Looking at the ground now*

Christ... I'm dealing with a complete lunatic here...

"No, I don't think that would be a great idea. You'd probably have to pay damages to the owner of the motel, assuming that he's still alive, for all the doors you busted the shit out of... Also, that might attract quite a bit of attention, which I think is what we're trying to avoid, and there's no guarantee that whatever is in those rooms are zombies, and there is no guarantee that if there are zombies in there they'll be right behind the door. All in all I think it would be best if we just went and got the key."

*Walks away from Guy towards the Office*

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 04:03 AM

Hunter

"What? Pay for the damage? Ill be long gone by the time these ignorant b******* come to realize somethings going on!"
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 04:05 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Ok here's the plan. We'll get the master key from the manager, and that way we can actually check every single room, just to be safe. Anyhow since zombies aren't the fastest of thinkers we don't really need to do any of that dynamic entry technique stuff. All we have to do is have on guy open the door, and have another guy simply cover the doorway looking inside. From there we can pretty much just lure the Z's to us so we can simply pick them off without having to set foot inside. Once we've taken down whatever's in there that doesn't have a pulse we'll move in cautiously and search the room carefully." I explain.

I was starting to get the feeling that a tranquilizer would do Guy a lot of good.

--------------------
user posted image
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 04:13 AM

Hunter

To cyber:

"I thouht we were splitting up? Itll be much faster, and if all of us stick together we will surely attract attention."
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 04:26 AM

Hunter

*Arnold returns with two keys*

"Here you go, *handing the keys to Miller* there are two copies in there for ya. Oh, and the manager wasn't around, so either he's out and about, or he'd already dead... just thought you might want to know that. As for me, I think I'm going to sit my happy ass right here, because I'm NOT going into a room with him. *looking at guy*"

OOC: alright, i need to get to sleep, I've got an early day at work tomorrow... later.

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 04:53 AM

Hunter

To Arnold:

"Fine by me. I preffer working with less people anyway."
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:18 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

Jay, leaning against a wall and listening to the exchange absentmidedly, frowned at the man named Guy with disdain. Stepping forward, he met the man's eyes. "You know, I don't like working with people either, and with the attitude you have, I'm starting to see why. Arrogance is the enemy of efficience. If you're going to be fighting zombies, you don't need to to any of that fancy shit. Just aim for the head and fire." He turned away. "I'm going after my supplies. If you guys go from the bottom of the hotel up, then I should meet you halfway. Anybody want to join me?" Jay began walking towards the fire escape.
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:22 AM

Hunter

*turns to jay*

"Youve been keeping quiet all this time. i dont even know your name. But just keep in mind that by talking to me like that one day you might wake up dead..."
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:40 AM

Memories...

"My name is Jay, if you're interested in that. And I have no quarrel with you. I don't want one. I just want to be out of here with the information I need."
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:53 AM

Hunter

"right..." *changes tone* "have we met before?"
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:59 AM

Memories...

Jay grinned. "Doubt it. I don't meet many people. Those that I do generally don't last very long."
Drunkentiger123
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 06:11 AM

Hunter

"Right..."

*turns to the rest of the gang*

"So, are we goin or not?"
Jay
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 06:15 AM

Memories...

"Well, I'm off. See you halfway up the hotel." Jay moved towards the fire escape and began climbing up it.
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0214 seconds · Archive