Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Itachi Shinoba, brother of Raike Shinoba
Itachi
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 09:48 AM

Fresh Blood

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 25

Name: Itachi Shinoba

Eye Colour: Black

Hair Colour: Black

Height: 167cm

Weight: 57kg

Backstory:

Separated from the rest of the family since babyhood, Itachi Shinoba grew up in an orphanagy. The purpose of the cruel separation was to prevent all members of Shinoba clan from dying out should the other three be found by the Vladikhan.
Since early childhood, Itachi discovered that he possessed unusual talents, such as having perfect aim when playing dodgeball, being much faster and agile than the rest of the kids around him. When he became 10, he met his older brother, Raike, and joined him in his quest to avenge his family. Since then, he has been fighting alongside one of the only two remaining survivors of the Shinoba clan (the other one being himself).

Itachi didn't know his true name until he was found by his brother. One of the things his father had told Raike when passing away was the location of the particular orphanagy and to 'find Itachi, your younger brother'.
Alaska
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 06:50 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 26

[*Cough naruto spinoff totally unoriginal and bs because noone has any abilities like those cough*
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 10:19 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

*cough pirates are better cough*

*takes cough meds*

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 10:25 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 17

seriously. this ninja shit is not going to flow right. You are a normal person no special powers or anything. As a vmpire yes you will have increade agility, strength and regeneration. As a human I will understand if you are a great marksman if you character was a hunter as a child and/or joined the military or police force. That is likely but something like "Oh I am a ninja I am born with special abilities." No. Not going to happen. And seeing as your characters are 15, 16 your skills are very limited as a sword fighter, martial artist. Now if I was going to create a melee character this is how it should be.

Backstory: As a child my parents pushed me into taking martial arts. At first I disliked it but after sticking to it I began to enjoy it and excell through my belts. I took several different variants of martial arts at 16 and equally excelled through them. I began learning using weapons with my martial arts and became very proficient. My master was proud of me and taught me some of the old ways yatta yatta.

Yoiu have to earn your abilities to a degree not natural pocess them...
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 10:38 PM

RAmen to that.

I've got to whole heartedly agree, there's no such thing as inheiriting skill. Some people might be a little bit stronger, a little bit taller, or a little less prone to certain diseases based on genetics, but you just don't inheirit skills. Those must be taught.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 10:45 PM

Hunter

Especially with the age that ya'lls characters are you would be exponetially less skilled than the older characters.
Naruto X13
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 09:41 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 24

QUOTE (Cyber78 @ Nov 15 2006, 10:38 PM)
RAmen to that.

Is it just a typo, or did you deliberately include the word 'ramen' to mock us of creating japanese superhuman characters?

Do you even know what it is?
Naruto X13
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 09:45 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Roncas @ Nov 15 2006, 10:25 PM)
As a human I will understand if you are a great marksman if you character was a hunter as a child and/or joined the military or police force. That is likely but something like "Oh I am a ninja I am born with special abilities." No. Not going to happen.

So would it be okay if he changed the 'perfect aim' and 'much faster and agile' bits to 'better-than-average aim' and 'slightly faster and agile'?

Some people are born with more athletic bodies, you know...
Naruto X13
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 09:50 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Roncas @ Nov 15 2006, 10:45 PM)
Especially with the age that ya'lls characters are you would be exponetially less skilled than the older characters.

I agree. But I must point out the fact that we never said our characters are more skilled than yours. We merely stated that our characters are of ninja descent, which makes them faster and more agile compared to other kids of their age.

And what if Raike received special training from his parents from very early childhood? Wouldn't that make his physical prowess surpass an average person's?
Naruto X13
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 10:01 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Alaska @ Nov 15 2006, 06:50 PM)
*Cough naruto spinoff totally unoriginal and bs because no one has any abilities like those cough*

Which abilities do you mean? The last time I checked, Itachi didn't give his character any special abilities. As I mentioned previously, he just said that Itachi Shinoba has good aim, can run faster and is more agile than other kids of his age.

I would understand if you had posted that in the 'Raike Shinoba' topic, where I said Raike could create illusions of himself and climb cliffs without needing footholds (this is starting to sound lame even to me, I apologise once again for posting such bullshit).
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Naruto X13 @ Nov 16 2006, 09:41 AM)
QUOTE (Cyber78 @ Nov 15 2006, 10:38 PM)
RAmen to that.

Is it just a typo, or did you deliberately include the word 'ramen' to mock us of creating japanese superhuman characters?

Do you even know what it is?

Of course I know what ramen is. It's a type of delicious noodles that are quite cheap and frequently eaten by college students for that reason. Although on the downside it's not very good in providing nutrients, the only keeping many students away from severe malnutrition is the beer that they buy with the money they save on food by eating ramen.

But as to why I used "RAmen". That's because I'm a pastifarian. Much in the way that christians say "Amen", we say "RAmen". If you have any questions about the The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster feel free to ask.

--------------------
user posted image
Roncas
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 08:58 PM

Hunter

Ignor Cyber's preaching... he makes other religions look bad.
Naruto X13
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 03:17 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Cyber78 @ Nov 16 2006, 08:13 PM)
But as to why I used "RAmen". That's because I'm a pastifarian. Much in the way that christians say "Amen", we say "RAmen". If you have any questions about the The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster feel free to ask.

Hmm... Worshipping a Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Oh my god! It really does make other religions sound bad!!!
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 03:50 AM

Of course. How can you compete with a religion that has a beer volcano and stripper factory all in the same heaven?

--------------------
user posted image
Itachi
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 04:22 AM

Fresh Blood

Member No.: 25

lets stop talking about flying spaghettis.

Anyway, I'll start again.

Name: Itachi Uchiha (I'm wondering if I'm allowed to use this name)
Height: 2 m
Weight: 80 kg
Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown

Itachi was bitten by a werewolf at 7 when he went to a jungle with his dad. His dad saw his son suffuring and tried to put him out of hismisery. Itachi saw his dad pointing the gun at him and ran into the deeper part of the forest. But one bullet got him and left him a sacer on his left shoulder.

Now, Itachi looks at his scar everyday and searches for his father in the jungle to get revenge for trying to kill him. He now doesn't remember his father's face and thinks that all humans look the same. So now he attacks all humans that enters the jungle.

I know it sounds lame but I didn't have enough time to properly think of a good backstory. I'll edit it later if I have a better idea.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 04:23 AM

Actually it's a pretty good concept if you ask me. Over time it'd be nice to see it developed a bit more, but it's a good start.

--------------------
user posted image
Naruto X13
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 04:26 AM

Rookie

Yeah, it's pretty good. Except the character's name comes from Naruto!
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 04:27 AM

You can change the character name if you want, but I hate naruto too much to know any of the character's names.

--------------------
user posted image
Naruto X13
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 04:32 AM

Rookie

So you've heard of Naruto? I think it's okay, except the filler episodes.

I'm just guessing, but do you live in America? I want your personal confirmation or denial. Either is fine.
Cyber78
Posted: Nov 17 2006, 04:38 AM

Yep, I'm here in the good old US. Land of the free, the obese, the brave, and the best pizza in the world.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0243 seconds · Archive