Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Unknown Origin, New Beginnings
Judder
Posted: May 5 2009, 12:25 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder leans over the edge of the building looking at what used to be Zack as the zombies tear into corpse noisily.

Unclipping an incendiary grenade from his vest he pulls the pin and flips off the safety clip and lobs the grenade in a beautiful arc. It ignites just as it hits the vampire's corpse and it ignites the writhing mass of zombies.

"Born by the fire, Death by the fire" Judder says grimly as a loud explosion and smoke comes up from the stairwell.

He quickly touches the mike on his throat as he grabs his saw. "Yeah, its go time now," Shadows mass at the opening to the stairwell and hungry red eyes look towards the group of agents from the darkened door.

Judder raises his machine gun and opens fire just before the zombies begin to gush forth from the door, the 5.56 rounds tear the zombies into pieces forcing thehorde back into the stairwell as the other agents begin to open fire; adding to the carnage crescendo

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: May 5 2009, 06:46 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

As he was pumping off rounds at the zombies advancing towards the school Miller saw the zed's take out the dangling vampire with the flamer. That was something very new, taking out a vampire like that was rare, but pulling a stunt like that was unheard of. Something sure as hell wasn't right here.

Rhodes had just radioed informing him that it was time to get going, and Miller happened to agree. He replied back to Rhodes, "Yeah, copy that. This party's starting to get a bit wild for my liking."

He then took a moment to squeeze off a round at another zombie on the ground before radioing his pilot, "Victory bird, Victory 1, personnel Miller waiting for a pickup whenver you get a chance."

"Roger that, I'll swing by once Bravo team is aboard." Responded the pilot.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: May 9 2009, 03:37 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 79

It didn't take long for Leon to realize that things were getting very out of hand very fast but only when he saw exactly what they were up against did he accept that the possibility of saving a small group of people would be out of the question.

I can deal with shamblers. I can deal with sprinters. But once zombies start jumping out of fucking windows, that's where I draw the line!

"Everybody gather round. We're getting the hell out of here." Leon radioed to Bravo Team.

Victory 1 landed on top of the school and Bravo Team piled in. The helicopter hovered over Miller's position and Leon threw down a rope ladder.

"Eyes on that position. I don't want any surprises." Leon said to the team.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: May 9 2009, 03:54 AM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

((Ugh, writer's block sucks >_< ))
Rhodes
Posted: May 11 2009, 11:19 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes realized that they were now one man light, due to one of his team becoming a zombie buffet in the school yard below.

"Xray, we're fuckin outta here. Proceeding to target area downtown Chicago...this place is too crawling for me," he radioed the team as he maneuvered the chopper over so the team could ascend.

"Judder... Get on the horn to intelligence and get us some new data on our new breed we just encountered. I wanna know what the fuck we're up against," he said on his private channel.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Judder
Posted: May 13 2009, 03:04 AM

Team Leader

Judder grunts over the radio as the other vampires jump on the skid and they attach a large heavy duty d ring to the back of his body armor. Judder continues to pour fire into the stairwell aided by the vampires riding in the chopper.

"Take it up Rhodes im set."

The zombie parts begin to pile up in the stairs as the first zombified hand gropes its way onto the lip of the roof.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: May 13 2009, 12:17 PM

Rhodes replies via radio, "Roger that, up up and away...proceeding to target area. Victory...we're flying high, out."

The vamp-pilot hit the throttle and up the attack copter went into the air.

After reaching a cruising altitude, Rhodes noticed his pda was blinking at a received message.
He ignored it.

"Wheres my intel?" he barked at the other agents as he scanned the instruments and piloted them towards the downtown Chicago area....or what was left of it.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: May 20 2009, 03:13 AM

Team Leader

Judder talks into the radio for a few moments,

"What do you mean cut off?"
"The thing jumped out of a fuckin window and more of them crawled up the fuckin wall"
"I don't care, im reckomending we scrub the fuckin mission."
.. Judder makes a disgusted face.
"With all due respect, fuck you sir, You are a disgrace!"

With that Judder yanks the long range radio off of his vest and throws it out of chopper

He keys up his private throat mike
"Hey, Rhodes, they are telling us that we disregard the new moves the zombies are putting on us."
Judder pauses,
"I say we scrub the mission, and you let me have fifteen seconds alone with that intel and operations officer back in the compound" Judder snarls into the mike.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: May 20 2009, 11:20 AM

Rhodes expression goes from digruntled to enraged after Judder gets off the horn with HQ.

"IGNORE THE MOVE ?!!? WTF ?!", he bellows, head whipping around like a dog with a rabbit in its mouth.

Stabbing at his radio, Rhodes calls up Miller in Victory chopper.

"Miller... WTF is up with HQ? They told us to 'just ignore' the fucking crawling/jumping zeds!! Ignore?.. That's like trying to ignore a 900lb love sick gorilla in a jail cell at Alcatraz?! We can't. Further, they want the mission to continue. What's your take on this new round of redtape bullshit?" he asked releasing the call button.

Muttering to himself, Rhodes glances down at his scanner to see that they were rapidly approaching their ETA insertion point.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: May 21 2009, 11:21 AM

((OOC: I am getting married this Saturday and will be out away from technology the following week...Punta Cana Dominician Republic.... Behave yourselves...))

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: May 22 2009, 12:51 AM

OOC: Many congrats man, here's hoping you have a good wedding and a good trip.

IC: Miller responded over the radio, "Well fuck me running if we're just going to ignore them. I say we keep an eye out in Chicago, my Spidey sense's are tingling on this one. I wouldn't be too surprised if there's some kind of connection between a well secured area and the shit we just saw.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: May 27 2009, 01:40 AM

Agent No. 84

((Fuck I disappeared. sorry, I just can't think of anything for Ray right now. I'm playing around with an idea, I'll try it later maybe. ))
O_O
Posted: May 30 2009, 07:57 PM

Agent No. 84

((I is sad this is dead v_v))
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 12:27 PM

((OOC: NEVER DEAD NEVER SAY DIE !!! PS im back from honeymoon!!!))

Rhodes rolled his eyes at Millers comic reference.

"Well good luck with them... im just about 3 min from ETA. Boys, get your weapons hot n ready like a 7-11 taquito," the vamp said as he spotted a small beacon flashing on the rooftop of a modest high-rise corporate building.

The building was 5 stories tall, surrounded by a 5 foot thick steel reinforced concrete wall ringed with barb and razor wire. The heavy steel entrance gate was retractable and electrified. The place was more secure than fort knox and the federal reserves all put together....Donald Trump eat your heart out.

The compound encompassed an entire city block. The corners supported lookout towers where snipers and lookouts could keep watch both in and outside the area.

Rhodes spotted a red light waving him and his bird down.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 3 2009, 03:50 PM

As the whup whup whup sound of the choppers blades slowed, Rhodes brought the attack helio in for a quick n dirty landing. Several 'official' looking military types were waiting over by the edge of the rooftop access door. The doors of the chopper flew open and out poured the Xray team of vampires...loaded to the max.

Rhodes slid from the pilots chair and threw a set of hand signals to the copilot who nodded back in response with a thumbs up.

"Agent Rhodes... we got word of your encounter...we would like to debrief you before you head out. Some of the mission parameters have...changed slightly," the first lieutenant said as he motioned for team Xray to move towards the building interior.

Rhodes waiting getting inside before hearing more.

"Alright, what fresh hell do you have in store for me and my team now?" he said rather bluntly as he rested his arms on his mp5 sling.

"Well to put it rather simply, we need you to try and capture one of these new breed of tangos agent," the second officer said quickly, getting a rather proturbed look from his superior.

"Yes... Our scientists want to study the new ones your team encountered enroute. That's top priority. We still need several other regular fresh test subjects..."

"Hold it... you want my team to try and catch one of them fucking freaks?! What kinda fucked up logic is that?" Rhodes shot back...but totally not surprized.

"We need to study the changes in the zeds chemistry. Something or someone is altering the virus that causes the mutation. Its the only way to learn and adapt to build and antidote. Surely you see the need.."

"Fuck need. Your asses ain't out there in the trenchs boys...eyes in the back of your head 24/7 wondering when the next rotter is gonna pop up and take you to hell with it Fed Ex style," Rhodes cut the man off sharply.

"We're fully aware of the danger and the compensation will be most adequate," the first officer said rather firmly.

Rhodes just grunted in response and turned his back to the men to look at his team who were patiently standing behind him.

The men's faces were granite...ready for anything. Rhodes had handpicked this team from the finest the Order had to offer. No man or woman present...were there unless they wanted to be there and were highly qualified.

"Sir...i've lost a man already. Taken out few hundred of them suns'a'bitches... If you want one...we'll get you one. But the rest are going back to the earth," he said turning back to the officers and nodding before walking toward the intel room.

Stopping he glanced over his shoulder, "Oh, and our fee is going to be triple."

The second, lower officer raised his hand in protest but the higher rank spoke up quickly, "Done agent. Go get us a specimen."

The lower officer shook his head and turned to walk back towards communications.

Entering the intel room, Rhodes was handed several print outs and maps of the area, highlighted with recent activity and photos.
Studying them quickly at vamp speed, he passed them around the room for the others to review and memorize.

"Alright vamps, lets go hunting...say we start with sector A1...make a circle pattern. We'll have air support on standby for any extraction. I aint trusting the meatsacks to pull us out if the shit hits the fan. Also, I want everyone to use your vision senses...no lights. Quick, quiet, and clean. Three of you will be net n secure. The rest strictly support. Lets creep out team," Rhodes ordered as the team all nodded and began moving towards the compound gates.

Looking over at Judder, Rhodes gave his compadre' a quizzical glance.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jun 4 2009, 06:50 PM

Team Leader

OOC: CONGRATS MAN, Hope to hear of some lil Rhodes running around in a bit.

Judder returns the look with a grimace of disgust as he breaks his saw down and cleans it without thinking. He looks over the maps and the other stuff, memorizing the maps and other terrain features. He takes a laminated map and a grease pencil then he begins marking down symbols and notes on different locations that are scattered about the map.

He pauses and places the map down on the table and begins to clean his 249 Squad Automatic Weapon. He breaks it down and puts it into a small case. He wallks over to the other side of the room past several people cleaning weapons and such and he places the case inside of a wall locker stenciled with a large J and a broken cross on it. He reaches into the wall locker and pulls out what appears to be an mp5 but its chambered for .45 rounds and modified to carry drum magazines. After that he pulls out a large ashwood baseball bat. On it is stenciled "Clubba"

Judder walks back over to Rhode's and smiles at Rhode's as he hefts the bat in one hand.
"Ok, now im happy, lets do this." Judder says
Judder flicks his eyes at some of the human agents that are snickering across the room. He examines a particular large one to make sure he has body armor on. He starts around the table towards the humans and begins to walk around Rhodes...

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 5 2009, 11:32 AM

(OOC: dude im 35 and between the two of us we have 5 kids....ROFL. The baby factory has been an amusement park ride for a long while now....but thanks for the thoughts..hhheheheh))

Rhodes puts his arm out with out looking to stop Judder from advancing on the human. Last thing they needed was a human casualty before even leaving the HQ.

"Save it for the zeds man. Aint worth it. Our time will come. Right now.. i need you focused on getting ALL the gear rechecked before we set foot outside this compound. We do not want any new 'surprizes' like earlier bitin us in the ass. We get back outta this.. you can have romper room time with anyone you want. Promise," said Rhodes quietly to his friend straining against his arm.

"Alright team... Have Agent J here check your gear one time before leaving. Last chance to pansy out. Anyone?" he asked blocking the doorway to the courtyard.

"SIR NO SIR" came the creepily quiet reply from the rest of the team.

With a grin, Rhodes glanced over at the humans throwing mocking looks.

"You'll appreciate us more later bloodbag. So keep snickering. We'll be laughing once a zed is fucking you up the ass with your own dick," Rhodes said darkly before striding quickly out the door, slapping the mp5 action down.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Jun 6 2009, 06:29 PM

Agent No. 84

Ray and his group had been traveling for awhile now. He had avoided towns and any other place that might have a population over 50. Now he saw something very different. It was the Texas/Oklahoma border, except it was covered by a 3 story tall reinforced concrete wall, the top of which was covered with barbed wire and the occasional .30 cal turret. In the middle it had a large steel door, 2 stories tall and wide enough to drive 3 tanks side by side through it. He stopped the truck and turned back to talk to everybody else. "Okay, this place looks like it was meant to keep the zombies from escaping," he noted the blood and dead bodies, "it doesn't look like that plan worked very well. It probably has some barracks, so here's what we're gonna do. 4 of you guard the truck and Greg. The rest of us will split into two groups. My group will look for barracks, Sam's will check out the top. Move!"

Ray entered the barracks with caution. He found a generator inside the first room and started it after a few pulls on the cord. With the lights on, it only took him and his crew a few minutes to check the entire complex. There were about 20 beds, a mess hall with adjoined kitchen, and a bathroom complete with chemical showers and all. He walked outside, surprised at the lack of zeds. Sam came down from the wall a few minutes later and gave him the report. "Well, a few zombies, and a whole lot of dead soldiers."
Ray kissed Sam on the cheek and told her his plan. "We're gonna make this place a camp. A camp for other survivors to go to. We'll make a farm, hunt, and maybe even find some cows. I know it might sound crazy, but we have to help these people. A place to live will only boost their chance of survival. Plus, we can build the homes to be livable and zombie proof. We could go into towns and put up signs there and put signs besides the road. We could make our own town!"
Sam sighed and hugged him "It's not crazy, it's a great idea.

That was a few months ago. Now Ray's idea had become a reality. There were homes, built to repel zombies and a giant wall surrounding that. They used the original wall for defense as well. The village, named "Haven", had a well, a farm, and a few cows even. Now there were 126 people living there, and everyone supported Ray, much to his relief. After all, he had made this place for them to live. There was a barter system in place, as no one could decide on a currency. And most people knew each other and got along, so all was well. They had constant search lights going, letting people know that this town was a beacon of hope.
Judder
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 01:40 AM

Team Leader

OOC: Cant wait to have a few of my own man. lol.)

Judder points at the snickering human with the baseball bat. "Your time will come"

He busies himself with checking the gear each vamp has, telling them to strip down unneeded items like Night optics, gas masks, and other unnessential items.

He pauses, thinking for a moment, then he goes and grabs a crate full of Entrenching shovels. He makes sure each team member has one beside thier personal melee weapon, which between the eerily quiet team ranges from baseball bats, brass knuckles, swords, and shortened scythes.

Judder looks at Rhodes as he holds out an entrenching tool and the case to him, the bright metal serrated edge having been sharpened to a razor keen finish.

"Green Beret Special Rhodes ?"Judder offers the E-Tool and asks at the same time.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 05:22 AM

After the near confrontation Miller simply said to his team, "Saddle up boys and girls, we're not getting paid by the hour." He checked his gear over once more, replenished his expent ammunition, loaded his magazines, and then put on his hazmat gear once more.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0310 seconds · Archive