Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Unknown Origin, New Beginnings
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 06:16 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((This is plot development posting))

At an unknown location, a team of scientists wearing biohazard suits, carrying several small vials of a strange compound and packing them in special crates were being watched from overhead thru several protective layers of bio-glass.

"How long until the shipment is ready?"

"That is the last of the samples being packaged now."

The man nodded slowly as he watched the crate being sealed and one of the techs turning and giving a thumbs up thru heavy black rubber gloves.

"What about the next shipment?" asked the first gentleman in an expensive three piece suit.

"Next month before the 15th."

"Excellent. Have it ready."

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 06:22 PM

Rhodes turns at seeing the squirrely clerk looking confused. The budget director was semi-relieved to see others coming into his office, relieving him from being under fire from this menacing looking motorpool agent.

"Look. All I'm sayin is if Jarvis has the figures. We can run them up to the Deputy Director and then he'll take them to the committee meeting and get them approved. DONE! Now please, leave me be. I have to go to the bathroom really bad!" the squatty man said, sweat pouring from his foul odored pores.

Rhodes turned and stopped at the door, "I want every penny on that sheet for the deptartment as well as the other departments in the entire FVZA organization, or else i'll come back up here and bleed you and your weasly clerk like cattle," he said before storming out to catch up to Judder.

"Hey I hope you put us down for enough greenback funding. I got a lil pet 'project in mind for that egg chopper. I'm talking grade a A-team type shit. You up for it?
That is after the 4 wheels are all up to spec?" asked Rhodes as he knocked some poor woman clean off her feet, back into a cubical, papers flying everywhere.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 06:50 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder knods.

"Give me two days and i'll have at least seven cars ready, plus im gonna go acquire Jarvis's challenger and modify it.

Judder twirls the keys in front of Rhode's face.

"I need more help than what we have, Ive got a few freinds in this city, their records arent as clean as thier attitudes with cars, but if we can work something out. Then they would be more than happy to help us if we could get the cops off thier ass or provide some sort of community service that would drop suspicion on them."

Judder and Rhodes walk out to the admin parking deck and jump into the newly aquired challenger.

Judder looks at Rhodes, "Where to?"

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 07:29 PM

Rhodes pulls out his cell, "Hey Meg, Rhodes, look I need to go scrounge up some, uhhh... extra personnel... Start on the choppers...leave the jet. We'll be back in a bit...i'll even bring you lunch. OH, btw, keep your eyes open in our lil area. I have feeling other agents maybe on the prowl to scavenge more parts."

He hung up the phone and turned to Judder.

"Get us to your best picks in this backwater town as far as gearheads go. We need to get the rides right asap. Funding or not, I need you on the choppers sooner than later. Let's roll," instructed the vamp as he looked around the car.

"Wow. Jarvis has nice taste. Too bad he's a tool," chuckled Rhodes.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 27 2009, 11:21 AM

((OOC: OK where the hell is everyone??!!))

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Mar 27 2009, 06:42 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 79

(OOC: I'm still here it just doesn't look like I have much to write about.)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 27 2009, 11:56 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Walking up to the front desk Miller immediately points at the receptionist and says "You there, with the hair, yes, you."

The receptionist was a lady by the name of Irene who appeared to have been in her forties or fifties, had a scowl that seemed to be permanent, and wore a green sweater. Rumor had it that she had gone from a career at a Midwestern state's DMV to working at military MEPS stations as a de-motivational consultant before finally coming to the FVZA.

"Take a number and wait your turn." Said Irene.

Miller looked around and noticed an absence of other people in the lobby and said, "There's no one else here."

"Take a number and wait your turn." Repeated Irene.

After letting out an audible sigh Miller took a number and took at seat in the waiting area. He took a look at the now serving counter behind the desk and it read "2", taking a look at his number he saw an "8".

Several minutes later after numbers being called and no one coming up to the desk Irene announced, "Next." Miller looked to the serving counter and it was for number eight so he went up to the desk, presented his number and prepared to finally get somewhere.

Irene glanced at the number, looked Miller straight in the eyes for a few seconds until Miller averted his eyes as if he had been staring at the Ark of the Covenant, and then said, "This is not number eight. You'll have to wait your turn."

"What do you mean not number eight?" Asked Miller, bewildered by the lack of help he was getting.

Irene took the number and turned it sideways to give him "∞".

Miller stared at his sideways number for a what seemed like an eternity and finally said, "Infinity? You've got to be shitting me."

Irene simply said without emotion, "Next!".

Now thoroughly disgruntled Miller went to his cubicle and decided to start looking through his emails, finding one in particular of interest.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Mar 29 2009, 05:31 PM

Team Leader

((OOC: Sorry was camping with freinds.))

Judder drives to what looks like an abandoned building and drives around between it and another building. He pulls out his cell phone and makes a call.

"Hey, im here with an associate,...yeah its business." Judder says.

After a few minutes what looks like an old tin wall opens up smoothly to reveal a very high tech garage.

They pull into the garage and Judder gets out. A couple guys walk around the challenger checking it out.

"What's up guys?" Judder says.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 29 2009, 07:31 PM

Rhodes exits on his side and looks around long and hard, nodding with approval.

"Nice shop...very nice."

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 01:24 PM

.......Region: Mid-town Dallas, TX.
.......Time: 3:20am
.......Location: Storm Sewer Junction
Several men in black combat fatigues unload several canisters outside the storm drain junction, lowering them below the empty streets.
Down below, in the depths of the miles upon miles of tunnels, hundreds of thousands of rats scurry about.

"I hate rats," one worker said, glancing over at a black, beady eyed rodent.

"Sok. Few more of these and we wont worry about them. This new stuff is guaranteed to nuke every rat it touches. Highly lethal," the coworker replied as he tapped on a small PDA, causing the canisters to illuminate immediately.

"Time delay release. Gives us time to get out."

"Can this stuff kill us?" asked the worker cautiously.

"Probably. Don't want to find out. All i know is I just punch in the code, and 10 minutes later... the canisters open... release the juice...every rat that touches this stuff is a goner," replied the man as he started back up the service ladder to the surface.

Both men replace the manhole cover to the citys drain system and drive off.

The canisters timer counts down... 3:14 remaining.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 09:32 PM

Team Leader

Judder walks over to a charger with the hood off. He looks at the motor and whistles.

"This is what we need Rhodes"

He turns just as a guy attempts to punch him, Judder ducks outta the way.
Bringing up his fists.
"Aight, Jonesy, you still holding that grudge?"

the person swings again and they clinch up and fall to the ground.

"Come on man, we got a legit job for you" Judder says as he ducks another punch and throws one of his own.

The guy stops. "You got work for us in this economy?..." the guy thinks about it then asks "what's the job?"

Judder looks at Rhodes, "You tell him man"

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 11:40 AM

Rhodes strolls to the charger and stares, his brows furrowed.

"This should do a'ight," the vamp said turning and looking at the gathering of misfit monkey wrench mechanics.

"Gentlemen, we need to retrofit several cars with todays highend technology. We need the works. By the works, i mean they will not only be tech savy, but faster than a frog dropped in boiling water. Boys these rides need to be sleepers. They need to be inconspicuous."

Rhodes moved to one side of the vehicle.

"The pay will be substantial for excellent work."

He grinned devilishly.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 05:00 AM

Team Leader

(OOC: Feel free to take the npc dude and use him, sorry bout the wait)
Judder stands up and offers his hand to Jones.
"The only downside to working with him, is that im the head of the garage at our facility."
Judder shrugs at the guy and hands him both his and Rhodes card.
"Just let us know if you guys want to work for us."

He glances at Rhodes on his way to the challenger and says.
"Get in the car man,we gotta get back to work."
With that Judder spits a stream of thick black blood onto the shop floor at the guy's feet and opens the door of the challenger, sliding into the seat.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 12:09 PM

Rhodes looks over at Judder towards the challenger and nods.

"If you boys want to play, call the number on the card and we'll chat. I warn you in advance, i need the best, and i'll pay the best," he said with an upraised eyebrow before sliding into the seat.

After the car rolled out of the shop w/ Judder behind the wheel, down a few blocks Rhodes turns to him.

"So, you think they'll work or do we need to keep driving around?" he asked flatly.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 10:03 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

As Miller shifted through his email he found several variations of "natural" male enhancement being advertised and casually moved them into his junk folder. After finally sorting out most of the junk he found one he figured might be worth reading based on the subject title;

SUBJECT: JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY?

As you likely know, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, TX. Something of a similar magnitude is about to occur at the same place.

Looking to who had sent it the address was showing up as the email the mysterious John Doe Sr. had been using to send him stuff on his earlier missions.

Miller remarked to himself, "Damn, I was hoping for free Billy Joel tickets." But he on the inside he knew it was more serious than concert tickets. Something was out of place. Why would John Doe Sr., the man who had contracted Miller to play secret agent for a variety of unscrupulous activities suddenly give him warning of something his organization was about to do. Unless it was something they wanted him to do. Still, if they wanted action out of him the email they'd sent was pretty vague. He decided that in either case he'd best check it out.

He went back to work on the computer to buy airline tickets to Dallas with his government travel card, printed out the itinerary, and then logged off, gather up a few things and headed towards the armory.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Apr 7 2009, 04:24 AM

Team Leader

Judder knods as he makes a right turn.

"They'll take the job, we just have to wait on them, until then, its best i do what i can with what we have at the moment."

He rubs his cheek for a moment

"His right hook hasn't lost any power thats for sure" Judder remarks

They turn onto the street heading back to the garage complex that houses the motor pool area.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 7 2009, 11:11 AM

"Good," Rhodes replied glancing down at his cell/pda just as it beeped.

"Yeah," he answered shortly.

"Really. Excellent Meg, thats great work. I guess i need to get you a raise or something. I'll be back in like 20 minutes," the vamp said hanging up.

He punched in another number.

"Yeah, Rhodes here. I need flight clearance today for testing. Yup. Mhmm. Nope. Yeah. Whatever just get it," he growled.

"Friggin retarded govt red tape bullshit. Meg got one of the choppers up and ready," he said grinning to Judder.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 11:07 PM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

((Yep, I'm still alive. Somehow...))

Ray does stuff.
Abnet
Posted: Apr 9 2009, 03:05 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(OOC: I'm still here too.)

Leon also does stuff.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 9 2009, 11:56 AM

((OOC: story building takes time gents))

As the canisters of "liquid X" sat quietly, the timer attached to them counted down.

A small *pop* occurs inside the canister and pressure builds. When the internal pressure reaches maximum, as rats scurry about, the canisters release an atomized mist all around like a cloud. Rats leap and run about as the mist engulfs them, coating their bodies with the chemical compound.

------------------------------

Somewhere within FVZA a phone rings in the communications office. A secretary answers and puts the caller on hold, buzzing the head honcho.

"Yes Margaret?"

"Call for you line 4 sir."

"Thank you," he says politely, punching the #4 button that began blinking.

"This is Jones, how may I help you?"

"You can help me Mr. Jones, by listening very carefully. Dallas TX is about to experience a very violent outbreak of one of the most deadliest infections," the male voice on the other end of the phone line.

"Out break? Infection? I'm sorry you must be looking for the CDC."

"Please...do not interrupt again or this informative call will be terminated. Like i stated, a deadly infectious outbreak is about to take place. Within 72 hours, Dallas TX will need to be quarantined and then subsequently eradicated. By eradicated I mean something short of a nuclear cleansing will be necessary to safeguard the rest of the continent. Do you understand what I've told you?" the voice reprimanded sharply.

Jones was furiously scribbling notes on a legal pad in shorthand.

"Yes. Outbreak...Dallas...quarantine. But why? Who are you? How do you have this kind of information?" he asked quickly.

"Who i am is irrelevant Mr. Jones. How i have this information also is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact YOU now have this information. How you and your organization proceeds is what matters now."

"Is this a terrorist act? Are you asking for something? Money? Why?" asked Jones desperately.

"Terrorism has its reasons. Money is not important in today's society. But...Why...THAT is the exact question. Why is what will drive you hardest Mr. Jones. Have a nice day."

The line on the other end went dead with a faint...click.

Jones hung the phone up and stared at the notes briefly, too stunned to act yet.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2689 seconds · Archive