zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Unknown Origin, New Beginnings
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 18 2009, 12:59 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((OOC no prob cyber...do what ya gotta do...this heres play time... use it accordingly..we'll deal with anything bud. Btw AWESOME post..hehehe))

Rhodes continued picking off target when Millers call came in over his radio.
Gritting his elongated teeth in frustrated anger. Two more of his men were gone. Beings that he'd handpicked every team member, this was getting into his personal space where most people would snap.

"Victory 1, this is Rhodes. You and i are gonna have a chat over tea and cranberry crumpets back at base," the vamp growled into his mic before beginning to back pedal while shooting at the oncoming horde of zombies coming up the valley hillside.

Things have sure went to shit quick in this outfit. Even after everything that has happened...you just cant fix stupid.

Pressing his team mic button, "Everyone, apparently Victory team may have been compromised. Keep one eye on the meatsacks. If one of them raises a weapon, even a butter knife in your direction," he hestitated, thinking about his next choice of words.

"Put the bite on them...Rhodes OUT!" he said and kept backing away and firing, hoping things with the humans hasnt gotten bad.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 18 2009, 11:57 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Victory 1, this is Rhodes. You and i are gonna have a chat over tea and cranberry crumpets back at base." Said Rhodes over the radio, an invitation that Miller wasn't particularly thrilled about.

With a bit of hesitation Miller responded, "Sounds great old chap, I'll put on my monocle and everything. God save the queen!"

And then switching over to the Victory team channel he said, "This is Victory 1, everyone keep an eye out for the vamps. They may be a little pissy, understandably so, but nonetheless keep your guard up in case they decide that they no longer feel like working with us and want our blood as severance pay."

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 04:09 AM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

((Sup mother fuckers. Ray has no reason to do anything, so meh. Do something involving him please.

Damit, I need to sleep :/))
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 11:50 AM

((Y hell u put him out so far? LOL ))

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 21 2009, 01:15 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

(OOC: Sorry bout the absence, i had a death in family.)

IC:

Judder waits until after Rhodes berates him for dropping the mike. Rhodes begins to fire at the zombies. Judder drops the zombie with a sickening thud and the oozing goo splatters on Rhode's boots. Judder drops down from the branch without a sound. The zombies that can run towards the deathly duo, do so with extreme menacing growls.

Judder yells," Go Rhodes, I'll hold them off.

Judder unloads his mp-5 on three danger close zombies and knocks a fourth one off of its feet by throwing the weapon at it. Judder quickly stomps its head in as more rush him. Judder shoulder blocks a zombie and knocks it backwards a few feet and he swings the baseball bat into its skull with enough force to completely shatter the zombie's skull. Judder grins a massive toothy grin as his eyes dilate and red haze creeps into his vision. He slams the bat into the skulls of more zombies while growling loudly.

OOC: Thats what i got for now.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 21 2009, 11:10 AM

((OOC: My heartfelt condolences bro. sad.gif))

As Rhodes backs away, taking out more zombies, he turned when Judder hit the ground to make sure their path back to the rest of the group was clear.

As Judder yells," Go Rhodes, I'll hold them off.

Rhodes stops in his tracks and glances over his shoulder with clenched teeth.

"Keep it together man, we're getting outta this mess together. They're will be time for wacka'zed later. Now ...MOVE YOUR ASS THATS AN ORDER!" Rhodes bellowed, drawing more attention from the nearby shamblers.

As he continued to retreat slowly, something out of the corner of his eye grabbed his attention as well as his vampire senses along a treeline. Shifting his eyes, the vampire team leader could see the silouettes of 8 or more hunkered figures lurking in the shadows. His vampire vision pegged them as fresh undead ...or vampire, due to the lack of heat radiating from their corpses.

Switching his mic on to broadband he said flatly, "Uh, this is Xray1...I think we are about to have a very very bad day. Maggie, if your still enroute, home in on my signal and warm up the choppers guns. The rest of you, get your defense face on," as he slowly raised a flashlight in his weapons free hand.

Flicking the light on, fearing what he already guessed, it spread its illumination on a dozen or so more zombies watching them. As their heads twitched and eyes remained focused on the two vampires making a slow retreat from a growing horde of zombies, their mouths dripped the strange ooze.

"Oh fuck me in the goat ass," muttered Rhodes as he could see the muscles beneath the zombies skin ripple and twitch.

The upgraded zombies growled and hissed as they sprang forward with just above human like speed. Rhodes swung his mp5 and started to empty his clip in a sweeping arc.

"We got fast movers!!! ALOT OF THEM!" he yelled at Judder who was still bashing away like a crazed baseball player.

After the first three zombies went down, the sickening click click of an empty magazine filled the air. Dropping his automatic, Rhodes went for his side arms, twin .45 colt semi-autos. Blasting a few more rounds into the heads.

"Roger that Xray1, this is Batwing on approach, I got you on thermals. Looks like you boys are having a party without me?," chuckled Maggie as the attack chopper swooped in and the whirling sound of a chain guns barrels spinning was sweet music to Rhodes ears.

Squeezing the flight sticks trigger, the helio's guns belched out a spray of hot 30mm lead into the fast moving zombies.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 21 2009, 09:53 PM

Team Leader

Between the chainsaw like sound of the helo's 30mm cannons and Rhodes's angry bellowing. Judder snaps out of his bloodlust and the cold, icy fingers of fear creep up along his spine into the back of his brain causing him to go into a sort of traumatic shock/trance. He looks across the clearing to see two members of the human team get encircled and torn apart by the fast moving zombies. Judder watches all this in what seems to him like slow motion...

Suddenly Judder snaps back into reality just in time to stop an approaching super zombie from literally biting his head off, he jams the bat into the creatures mouth just in time. The force of the zombie tackling and biting at Judder knocks them both onto the ground. Judder smiles at the zombie as it seemingly gags on the bat, at least until it bites down on the baseball bat.

Judder mutters, "Holy....Shit."

The zombie seemingly smiles as it splinters the bat in its mouth, Judder throws his knees up into the zombies chest effectively lifting it up off of him, out of biting range. He uses what's left of the bat to spear the zombie through the head and rolls the corpse off of him. Judder scrambles to his feet and draws his sidearm from its holster as he run/limps towards Rhodes. On his way to Rhodes he shoots several zombies in the head effectively neutralizing them, or so he hopes.

As Judder limps up to Rhodes he tosses him the last of his MP-5 magazines and says, "Im ready to fuckin leave and we gotta get a bigger team for this bullshit" That being said Judder sets to helping clear the way one round and deader zombie at the time.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 05:13 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(Sorry for your loss, man.)

The remains of the human and vampire fireteams formed a circle with one man firing above another in an attemt to hold off the zombies long enough for the helicopter to land. Leon, along with the majority of the other soldiers, was down to his sidearm.

"Sir, we're running low on ammo!" one of the Victory team members said before clubbing a nearby zombie in the face with the butt of his rifle.
"Make the best of it, Jackson! We've got to hold these rotters off until that helo touches down." Leon yelled to Jackson between shots of his two Colt 45.s.

The roaring of the 30mm cannons from the helicopter suddenly stopped and it slowly started its decent.

"Rhodes, Judder, the chopper's incoming so I suggest you get over here ASAP if you want to leave."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 11:29 AM

Rhodes catches the mp5 ammo and slaps them in, holstering one of his .45's.

"Another minute buddy and i'da had to shoot you myself. Heheheh. Play times over. Lets move to the pickup point," said the vamp agent as a fresh set of rounds from his mp5 kept the horde at bay.

The chopper began its decent as Maggie dropped the throttle and touched down light as a feather.

"EVERYONE IN !!! I passed over a large group of tango's enroute. They were moving FAST!" she said over the choppers PA system.

Several remaining vamps snatched up the constrained specimens and literally threw them into the back of the chopper's holding area. One Xray agent yanked down a mini-9mm cargo gun latched to the choppers roof and loaded it with a blur of hand motions.

"Chopper bay guns armed and ready!" the vamp said as he started the gun to rotating.

Rhodes and Judder made it back to the chopper in under 3 minutes, capping zombies along the way.

"Everyone better be on board by the time we get there or your on your own!" said Rhodes as he spotted the chopper as the topped the lil knoll.

The cargo gun on the chopper barked with its whirling, lead flying sound.
The zombies that were running, not shambling behind Rhodes and Judder were turned into chunks of flying zombie flesh.

Climbing aboard Maggies chopper, Rhodes tapped her on the shoulder and made the 'take her up' sign.

Looking around as the chopper leapt skyward, Rhodes noticed the team looked ragged, and awfully thin compared to the numbers he'd arrived with only a few hours earlier.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 10:18 PM

Team Leader

OOC: Sorry guys been busy
Judder sits on the side of the chopper with his legs hanging out in the air. He looks at the bloodstained, and torn up ground. He wipes at his face with a cloth that he pulls from his pocket out of habit. Looking back into the chopper he makes eye contact with Rhodes,

"This was some bullshit." Judder mutters over his breath so that Rhodes can hear him as he turns his attention back to the landscape that is flying quickly beneath the helicopter.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 29 2009, 03:24 PM

Rhodes nods with a pissed off look at Judder.

"Dont i know it buddy. Someones gonna get a 5 knuckle deli special when we get back to the compound...mark my words," the vamp agent said darkly, turning to Maggie, the pilot.

"Has our finders fee been deposited into our account?"

"Yes boss," she said and the helio lurched forward sharply, increasing its speed.

Grinning, "Good."

Later, after landing the chopper at the compound and off-loading the wriggling wrapped up new breed zombies to waiting scientists, Rhodes ordered his team to board a larger transport chopper after cleaning themselves up and checking with an OBC medic.

Storming into the intel room, Rhodes walked towards the smiling ranked officer that sent them on the zed hunt.

"Agent Rhodes you did it, the other half of your fee is being dep..."

Rhodes slammed his fist into the man's smiling perfect set of military paid for teeth, knocking about 5 down his throat and sending the man flying backwards over a mapping table.
The second in command stood dumbfounded, eyes wide even as several MP's pulled their pistols out and trained them on the vampire.

"You can keep that half of the fucking fee asshole. Use it to fix the teeth i knocked out. I lost several good men, including a few of you meatsacks! All for what?! A couple rotters with some funky fucking DNA?! Gimme a fucking break! Your lucky i dont burn this god damn shit hole to the ground before i fly whats LEFT of my boys back to HQ!!," Rhodes bellowed at the dazed officer, cold black hatred blazing in his ice blue pale eyes.

"Stand down agent or i'll order these mp's to shoot you dead," the squeeky second in commad tried to say, sounding authoritative.

Rhodes slowly turned his eyes onto the man, freezing his breath in his lungs.

"Boy....you... I'll kill for the sheer shits n giggles of seeing you squirm without your arms. As for the Mps', they'll be learning what it's like to shit in a bag before the first shot's fired, so you better shut the fuck up this second," Rhodes replied, turning his attention back to the commander getting back to his feet, spitting blood and teeth out.

"Sok Roger, I guess I had that coming. It was a suicide mission to say the least. Probabilty rate of survival was less than 0 for our boys. The vamps added a 15% chance of success in getting just one of the new breeds," he said, spitting more and holding his nose as well.

Rhodes stared at the man, letting him finished before he decided if the entire compound needed..."cleansing".

"Besides, he brought back at least two viable subjects. More than we could've hoped for anyway. Rhodes, I'm truely sorry for the loss. But it's war and war has casualties. You might hate me for my job, but its a necessary evil in these times," the commander said holding up his hand causing the MP's to lower their weapons to their sides.

"You'll get your fee, as agreed. I wont press any charges, nor will you be detained any longer. Your free to go with the thanks of the country for your services. If we need you in the future, we'll contact you thru the same channels. Now if you'll excuse me, i need to have my nose reset and see the army ortho," the man said, standing up straight and nodding at Rhodes before walking out, holding a handful of bloody teeth.

Somewhere in the pit of his stomach, two things occured to Rhodes.
One, this commander was a tough man. Not many take a sucker punch to the kisser and not cry and boo hoo, let alone spit his teeth in his hand and give a speech.
Second, he just got a little more uncomfortable working for the government.

Turning, Rhodes left the room and out to the larger transport helio on the pad where the rest of team Xray was waiting.

"How'd it go boss?" asked Maggie as she sat in the pilots seat.

"Fine. Let's get back to HQ and file our 'reports'," he replied as he
jumped into the chopper and took a comfortable seat in the co-pilot chair.

"Chief we got some chatter over a radio about a small human compound near the border. They have quite an establishment but they were chattering about some zeds that moved fast. I think they might be seeing our new breeds that far away," replied another vamp team member with a set of listening headphones on.

Rhodes didnt really care anymore...losing so many over something so stupid seemed to him like he was still living inside the nightmares nightmare.

"Give the radio fix to Maggie, we'll do a fly by. If its credible, we can report the intel and make a couple extra bucks...otherwise..we can just "cleanse" the town and pretend to never have heard a thing," he replied, exhaustion in his voice as he slid a head set on and leaned back while Maggie fired up the choppers rotors.

((OOC ok ray.. your gonna be up !!!! heheheheh ))

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 02:30 AM

Team Leader

OOC:
Judder walks into his own little room and pulls the release strap off his custom body armor and load bearing equipment. He walks into the bathroom as he strips off his uniform jacket and turns the shower on. He sits on the bed in the room and unties his boots and strips off the rest of his uniform and steps into the shower. He washes all of the grime and blood off his body and steps out of the shower in front of the mirror and shaves his face and brushes his teeth including his fangs.

After drying off and dressing in his solid black tactical uniform including the solid black vest with a large white tribal wolf stencil spraypainted on the back of the vest. Judder grabs his small amount of personal belongings and heads to the installation's armoury to get what is left of his gear. He opens up his wall locker in the armoury and begins pulling his weapons out of the locker and setting them in a bag several people watch him as he does his busy work in an ominous silence. Judder pulls a wicked looking kukuri knife out of the wall locker and attaches it to the back of his body armor vest with the handle over his left shoulder.

"Hey, bloodsucker!" Judder stiffens as the words ring out across the room.

He puts the last of his equipment into his bag and he closes it as a large person steps close to him and punches him in the side of the head. Stars burst into Judder's view as his head bounces off of the wall locker door. He instinctively reaches out and grabs the unseen opponents closest knee and squeezes hard. A sickening crunch follows and a woman screams falling to the floor.

Judder stands up with an extremely pissed off look on his face. He pulls the seemingly massive curved blade from its sheath slowly, letting the rasp of carbon steel on nylon sound through the room. He takes a knee over the woman and looks into her scared blue eyes as he presses her head back against the floor with the curve of the blade.

"Never call me that you fucking lowlife piece of shit"

Judder growls as his eyes dilate and he grins letting his fangs show. Judder enjoys the smell of fear and pain from the human. The extremely scared look in her eyes are a plus too. After a moment of awkward silence as people run out of the room looking for MPs and Rhodes.

In a deep, raspy, and whisper-like voice the enraged vampire speaks to the petrified human as the blade bites slightly into her neck, a small trickle of blood flows off the blade onto the floor.

"Two choices, die in here or die out there. There are many things that the people dont think about that could kill them." Judder whispers

He keeps one hand on the blade and pulls a grenade from one of the prepared pouches on his vest. He pulls the safety pin out of it with his thumb and holds the spoon down with his fingers. Waving the grenade slowly in front of the frightened woman's eyes allowing her vision to follow it. Judder places the grenade slowly under the woman's neck to where the spoon is held in place by the floor.

" Mine is a gift of life and death. You should really appreciate what im giving you as it will affect your every thought."

Judder leans down and licks the blood off of the blade. He whispers into the girl's ear. "The taste of fear is so seductive." Judder chuckles as little as he runs his tongue from her neck to her ear and he nips her ear slightly before he leans back to feel the cold steel of an M-16 barrel against his head. He doesn't turn around but the large Samoan MP says in his islander accent "U betta get off her white fang, or im gonna kill you good."

Judder sighs and looks at the girl on the ground who despite having a grenade under her neck and a pissed off vampire kneeling over him with a large kukri biting into her throat is smiling as if she has been saved by god himself

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 06:09 AM

(OOC: Speeding it up.)

Leon sat in the helicopter briefing Victory team on their newest mission: Investigating an area near the border and checking for possible survivors.

The helicopter circled a small section of buildings. Leon saw snipers posted on the rooftops and patrols on the ground. One thing was for sure, whoever was in charge of this place knew what they were doing.

The helicopter touched down in the woods out of sight of the settlement and Victory piled out.

"Alpha, stay here with the chopper. Bravo, come with me."

A sign leading up to the settlement read "Lift arms or be shot." Leon strapped his rifle to his back and unholstered his pistol.

"I'm gonna see if we can get in. Keep your eyes open, if any of those snipers looks like they're about to fire give a warning shot. There's no reason we can't work this out peacefully."

Leon and Bravo team walked toward the settlement. Leon had his arms raised with his pistol in hand.

One of the snipers called down to him. "What's your business? You all look too well equipped for survivors."
"Let us in. We're with the FVZA." A member of Bravo team yelled out.

Fucking rookies jumping the gun. I'm gonna need to have a long talk with this guy about subtlety.

The sniper shot Bravo team a quizzical look and said something into a walkie talkie. A minute later he walked out of the building he was guarding.

"Follow me and holster your guns. I've got someone you might want to meet."

The sniper lead Bravo team through the settlement. Given the conditions, it seemed like they survivors here were fairing pretty well. They seemed to have a decent amount of weapons. Everything from from basic hunting rifles to military grade machine guns. It was apparent that these guys have been scouring the area for quite some time.

They finnaly arrived at a tent somewhere in the settlement.

The sniper leaned into the tent. "They're here."

A man walked out of the tent. Leon didn't believe it at first but he soon recognized the man as Ray.

Well, no shit...

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 19 2009, 02:53 PM

(OOC: i been on vaca camping fellers... but im back now..))

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Aug 20 2009, 12:06 AM

Team Leader

OOC: Congrats dude, Yeah..Judder showed one helluva a sadistic side. Anyway, hope you enjoyed yourself.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 20 2009, 01:10 PM

((OOC: Judd NICE! need some 'necessary' evil... why dont you post a turn in there too... big samoan vamp would com in handy...wink wink...meanwhile i'll push this story along further))

Rhodes was sitting in the chopper as the engines roared and the rotors began to spin.
Moments later, he could hear the thudding footsteps approaching rapidly. He turned and glanced out the bay window and saw two vamps and an MP.

"We aint got time for this shit, Victory's already on site and we needed to be in the air... god damn it" the vamp muttered as the MP stopped at the door.

"Agent we have a situation with one of your team inside," the MP yelled over the engine noise.

Grunting with an eye roll, Rhodes throws off his head set and yells to Maggie, "Get this thing ready to lift off, this'll only take a minute and a half."

Leaping out of the chopper, the tall lean vampire races to the building and walks in to find Judder leaning over a woman, a big ass tanned looking MP with his weapon on his vampire-mate. And several other humans and personnel standing around wide eyed and panting like rabbits in a cage.
The room was filled with the air of fear, adrenaline and .... blood lust hunger. Rhodes mouth instantly became dry from the overload of the scent. But decades of conditioning gave him control needed to function.

"Well who didnt invite me to this lil pawtay?" Rhodes said with a bit of levity in his voice.

The MP just kept his trained eyes on the back of Judders skull.
Rhodes could hear the man's finger tensing slowly...waiting for any sign of movement to put a bullet in the vampire.

"EVERYONE OUT!!!" barked Rhodes as his voice became loud like a megaphone, startling several bystanders into jumping and quickly filing out of the room.

Once the room was clear, Rhodes glanced at the two vamps behind him with an MP nervously handling his m16. Judder was froze in position as the woman at his feet whimpered. The samoan gripped the stock of his gun tightly as beads of sweat glistened under his helmet.

"Ok. Now that we have some 'privacy', lets just cool the jets a moment. Oy, big guy, if you'd kindly move that barrel away from my friends head, im sure he'd be willing to let up the lady?" asked Rhodes very politely.

"No sir. He attacked this woman and im under orders to arrest him or anyone interefering," the big guy said, sweat running off the tip of his nose.

Sighing heavily, more for effect than anything and just stared at the big man while behind Rhodes, the two other vamps slowly stepped back from the MP who was watching everything carefully and shouldering his weapon, but with the barrel pointed at the floor.

Rhodes stared at the Samoan MP, waiting for the opportunity to present itself. Wait for it .... wait... the mans sweat was pouring by now.
In a split second, when the sweat ran into the MP's eyes, causing him to blink hard, Rhodes moved at vampire speed and grasped the barrel of the m16 and held it away from Judders skull. The MP had pulled the trigger from reflex upon feeling the weapon move. The bullet missed Judders head by a fraction of an inch and tore up a chunk of floor beside the woman's thigh.

Behind Rhodes, the MP was bringing up his gun but was immediately halted by the two vamp-agents. One grabbed the gun, the other the MP in a half nelson.

"Tsk tsk, I even asked nicely," Rhodes said quietly before snatching the gun from the big man's stunned hands and palm striking him in the chest, sending him backwards 15 feet over a metal desk.

"Alright, nuff of this romper room kiddie garten shit. We have a job to do. Judder, do your thing, I know your starving. In fact, do both...we could use the extra fangs," Rhodes said tossing the M16 over to the vamp who disarmed the MP.

Walking out the building, Rhodes jumped back into the chopper and put on his headset and waited for the others to join him.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Aug 20 2009, 09:46 PM

Team Leader

Judder knods his head slowly, his eyes never leaving the female soldier.

Her eyes widened as he bent down and kissed her gently on the lips at first, then deeply. Judder savored the sweet taste of blood, excitement and fear. Letting his tongue drag from her mouth to her throat, he gently bites into her throat. Judder enjoys the sweet taste of her blood and he examines her body as he makes his plans with his new toy. Nice body, pretty face….she will be a little plaything.

He finishes with her and stands up, picking her up, and placing her up on his shoulder. He walks over to the gigantic ass Samoan dude and mockingly says,” Sorry Brudda…but you mine now...” He bites him and drains him just enough to infect him. Judder and the other vamps grab the unconscious infected people and take them to the chopper.

A bunch of MPs follow Judder, the other two vampires, and the new initiates with weapons drawn as Judder makes his way to the helipad. He puts his “cargo” in the chopper, grabs a few red smoke grenades, and pulls the pins as he steps onto the skids. He tosses them onto the pad as the chopper takes off.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 30 2009, 08:04 PM

((ummm.. hellooooo... anyone home??))

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Sep 30 2009, 11:52 PM

(Yeah I'm still here. Can't really post anything until O_O does though...)

--------------------
user posted image

O_O
Posted: Oct 22 2009, 01:51 AM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

((The boy came back from what was his long hiatus. And 'lo, he cried tears of joy and sorrow. For he had left, feeling banished. Nor did he feel he should be in the presence of these men. Yet he came back, and 'lo again, he was needed. But it appeared as if his calling had come to soon, and he had come to late. However, he forsooth his gods to show him mercy and let the gift of revival be blessed. Hark, the wish was granted, and life was restored to the garden that is this board.

Hey guys, what's up? ))

Ray looked Leon up and down. "How's the FVZA been doing? Good to see you're not all dead. " He put his hand on Leon's shoulder "It's good to see you. Come inside." He motioned towards the tent.
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0399 seconds · Archive