Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Unknown Origin, New Beginnings
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 11:07 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes nodded to Judder and took the improved tool/weapon and slung it across his back...securing it from making any noise against other stuff.

After team Xray had been checked thoroughly, they made their way thru the complex to the main gate, Rhodes pulled his custom sword from its sheathe. He stood with it in his left hand at his side while in his right was the mp5. Looking up at the towers on either side, he gave a quick nod and the main gate began to groan open.

Opening only about 3 feet, the team went out in single file. Outside the perimeter walls, the vamps scanned quickly for any sign of hostile zombies. Their keen senses gave them the advantage, especially at night. Rhodes made a hand signal for the team to move forward before setting his communicator to the chopper.

"Ground to Nitewing... you read me?" he asked quietly, moving forward at a decent pace.

The radio in his ear crackeld slightly, "Roger ground i gotcha. Gassed, stacked, packed and ready to roll boss. The female vamp co-pilot replied, knowing what her commander was going to ask.

"Good. Keep your shit ready to lift off...oh one more thing. Don't let anyone get near our bird. If anyone comes up and tries to..."

"I'll nuke em boss. Happy hunting and watch your ass out there," she said quickly.

Rhodes smiled slyly. He liked Maggie alot. Her style and knowledge in the field were always an asset. The only other person Rhodes trusted to watch his ass would be Judder. Switching his mic over to team channel.

"Juddman...you got anything back there?" he asked as his vampiric vision ramped up the further they got away from the compound flood and search lights.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 06:25 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder shakes his head.
"Besides a few of those meatsack fucks smoking a cig, im not seeing anything."
Judder moves in the darkness stretching his arm out and then a small twanging snap sound eases through the darkness.

One of the humans holds his stomach.
" Ahh fuck what was that?"
The human begins throwing up and falls over doubled up.

Judder looks up the small line at Rhodes and shrugs

"We got our distraction for the rotters now, humans making noises like thier in pain" Judder whispers over the mike with a toothy grin

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 01:10 PM

((OOC what the hellz man?!! Ok.. heres the deal.. im going on vaca for a week starting after tomorrow around 4ish... which means i'll check for a post or two or NONE!!! from you slackers...))

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Jun 20 2009, 07:49 AM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

(( Dammit, we need to recruit people. Do it. NOW. ))
Judder
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 02:04 AM

Team Leader

((Sorry dude, ive been working my ass off since two weeks ago, ill come up with something soon..))

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 04:02 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(Damn you, writer's blooooooock!)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 08:11 PM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

QUOTE (Abnet @ Jun 20 2009, 11:02 PM)

((Post something dammit. ))
Abnet
Posted: Jun 29 2009, 01:46 AM

QUOTE (O_O @ Jun 28 2009, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (Abnet @ Jun 20 2009, 11:02 PM)

((Post something dammit. ))

(I'm trying. Plus I'm not exactly sure where we are.)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 29 2009, 11:59 AM

((OOC: Back from vaca fellers... anywho... i'll kick start this piggie.))

Rhodes grinned slyly as the sound of the human puking drew a fresh set of groans, growls, moans and shuffling feet.

Motioning with his hand, team Xray moved forward into the pitch blackness toward their objective point.

Speaking barely above a whisper, but more than enough for vampire hearing to pick up...
"Eyes sharp...first one of those speedy fuckers we come across, i want it bagged n gagged so we can get the fuck outta here," he said as his vision caught the slight movement of a half rotten shambler with half of its side missing.

Making the 'eww' face, Rhodes sped up to a blur and drove his footlong field knife into the rotters brain, dropping it to the ground with a near silent thud.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 3 2009, 05:46 PM

Team Leader

Judder nods in response to Rhode's cryptic order. He doesn't miss the quiet thud of the zombie hitting the ground either or the zombie that shambles around a tree behind of his teammates.

With a quick swing of his baseball bat, Judder damn near takes the zombies head off, the skull of the zombie gets crushed instantly and makes a sound similiar to someone dropping a watermelon onto concrete off of a second floor balcony.

Judder pauses for a moment, using his keen night vision to look into a small fogged filled valley, thats when he notices the rapid flailing movements of the shapes in the fog.

He keys his throat mike up, "Hey uhh...Rhodes I think we got a situation that gives us a cause to gain some altitude fast, If my eyes are telling me the truth, we got a LOT of the running buggers coming our way!!"

Judder looks at Rhodes rather worried
"Im saying we get into some trees and see what there is before we engage." Judder shrugs "It's your team though, boss."

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 5 2009, 05:34 PM

Rhodes had sensed the zombie Judder took out a split second after knifing his. Turning his vision to lock onto his teams intel...the vamp confirms it.

"Aw crap. Treetops, asap. We need to see if they are hunting by sight, smell, sound, esp, what the fuck ever. Get topside, go silent, dont even pretend to breathe. Wait for my mark then we bag one, and pop caps in the rest. MOVE!" he said barely above a windy whisper.

Rhodes moved to a small grove of trees looking down over the valley. Scaling the tree like a squirrel, the vamp lay flat on a large upper limb and drew out his mp5 and went dead still.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 6 2009, 10:41 PM

Team Leader

Judder scales the trees quickly after Rhodes and all of his teammates get up the trees. Judder wait until the last vampire is in the top of trees. Judder pops his throat mike and growls,"Rhodes,...Im gonna warn the human team, we didn't get their radio freq when we were staging out.

Without waiting for Rhode's reply. Judder takes off at an extremely fast quiet run, he makes a beeline for the human team, which are still smoking and joking. The one human which is still throwing up is the first one to notice Judder.

Judder growls at the human team
"You guys had better get to some high ground you got alot of tangos headed your way." The human team members laugh and they point out into the darkness where there NODs cannot see. They say" You guys cannot see that massive group down in the valley, they are headed are way." Judder makes gestures towards a large grove of oak trees. "Go there NOW!!!"

The human team laugh at him and continue to goof off.

Judder dissapears into the darkness towards a large tree between his vampire teammates and the human team, watching for the zombie mass to pass between them. Judder whispers into his mike
"Hey, Rhodes, lets let the meatbags get what they deserve."
The anger and disgust is highly evidence in his voice

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 06:18 AM

(I'm not dead yet.)

Leon is standing with Victory team surveying the area through a pair of binoculars.

"You guys cannot see that massive group down in the valley, they are headed are way." He hears Judder say and looks toward the direction of the valley.

Leon can't quite make it out at first but after a moment he sees the shapes of several zombies headed their way.

"Goddamnit he was right." Leon says to Victory. "Cut the shit and head for the trees and climb as high up as you can. I don't want anybody getting killed today you hear me? Let's get moving."

He turns back to the team. "Oh, and next time somebody with super-hightened senses tells you they see something I suggest you fucking listen. It might save your life in case I'm not here to pull your shit together."

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 11:11 AM

((OOC Nice posting!!))

Rhodes scowls as Judder moves off point and to the rear to issue the warning. He shakes his head and focuses his attention on the moving small mass of zeds from the valley.

Breaking thru the fog, he immediately counts less than 20. 17, more or less 'whole' zeds are moving up the valley. The vampire studies the group carefully.

Pressing his mic, he quietly speaks, "17 full zeds, and 1 half'er. Look like shamblers but be ready. Netters, I want you to be fucking ready as a light switch."

Several acknowledging 'roger that', came back in response.

The zombies shuffled along at their usual slow draggin pace. Rhodes could feel the slightest twinge of mortal fear creep into his belly...something he relished in his mortal days long long ago.

Snapping from the moment, a quick movement caught his eye. A zed stopped amongst the mass and looked around.

Quirking an eyebrow, Rhodes focused on the rotter, a female, mid-30's...fresh looking like she had just died in her sleep. No bodily trauma to show...just the reddish puffy eyes oozing what appeared to be bodily fluids and massive bruises all over her naked arms and one leg coming out of a ripped pair of jeans.

"Female tango, stopped in the pack. Looks like she's "sniffing" or trying to sense something.

After Rhodes spoke into his mic, the zed began moving. He noted a lil more fluidly than the rest. Then it dawned on him.

"It's a fuckin ambush! A wolf amongst the sheep, er actually its more like a friggin sabertooth in a pack of wolves!" he hissed into his mic, hoping Juddar was listening in.

The zed mass moved forward until it passed close by the grove where the vampire Xray team was hiding in the treetops.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jul 8 2009, 05:14 AM

Leon sat on a treebranch with the rest of Victory team scattered around in other nearby trees. He was watching the group of zombies moving toward their position keeping an eye on the one Rhodes had pointed out.

"Female zed, ripped jeans. Shoot to disable then get nets on it. As for the rest, shoot to kill." Leon radioed to the team. "On my signal."

The group of zombies passed near the treeline.

"Now."

The treeline erupted in assault rifle fire. The members of Victory team shot down most of the slower zombies while Leon took aim at Ripped Jean's legs. He fired a quick burst at her legs, nearly blowing them off at the knees.

"Nets now!"

Victory tem's netters threw down their nets covering Ripped Jeans in a mass of heavy duty fiber wires.

Leon radioed Xray team. "She's bagged. Let's finish off these rotters and get out of here." He looked down at the netted zombie, disgusted. "I want this thing out of my sight as soon as possible."

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Jul 8 2009, 02:34 PM

Rhodes heard the human team move. He frowned, but decided it was all the same.
"GO GO GO." he said to the vamp team as bullet flew from their perched position.

His silenced mp5 barely bucked in his hand as zombie began dropping to the grass. The netted female zed struggled against the fibers but there was 0 chance of it breaking free.

Unfortunately, there was more than one 'fast' zed in the pack playing oppossum. Rhodes saw at least three quick moving deadheads whip their eyes up at the trees from which his team was perched.
The closest was a rather balding pudgy male, mid 50's. After a bullet struck it near the shoulder, the creature hunkered down and leaped into the nearest tree.

"WE GOT A LEAPER!! WATCH YOURSELVES!" barked Rhodes as he caught the second one scaling his tree from the base.

It's nails dug into the tree bark and started climbing quickly towards him.
Looking over his shoulder, Rhodes quickly turned and leaped down to meet the oncoming mutant zombie. As its mouth opened, revealing a set of crooked teeth covered in a funky goo, the vamp blasted it in the face and head on his way down the tree.
The first set of rounds jerked the head back sharply while the rest passed thru the neck and shoulders, into the things body cavity. It toppled over and slammed into several thick branching, richocheting like a Plinko puck on the Price is Right.

Grabbing a branch with his free hand, Rhodes dangled in the air about 20 feet from the ground. He watched the zed carefully for a few seconds, making sure it was down for the count. Its head lolled at an odd, broken angle, as well as its limbs had protruding bones now.

"That's one for inspection. Team, get this area cleaned. I want the package secure for extraction as of yesterday!" he said into his mic.

Dropping to the nearest branch, Rhodes qued up his chopper freq.
"This is Xray leader to big bird. Need extraction asap. Package secured. Maggie...get your sweet ass here pronto!" he relayed.

Without bothering for a confirm back on the horn, Rhodes began surveying the damage and body count.

The tree with the leaping zed lay somewhat silent until a silouetted shape came flying out of the top.
The body hit the ground and bounced several times before coming to rest. Rhodes walked over to it, gun at the level.
Upon inspection, the fatman zed lay on the ground with its head missing.

"Hey boss, check this out," said one of the vamp members holding the zed by its thinning hair.

The head was still alive. Unequivocaly so based on the fact the eyes were moving and the mouth was working, trying to bite the team member holding it. His neck was an oozing stump of some viscous fluid. The vamp holding it had his field knife in his other hand.

"Huh!? WTF Harry? You couldnt just kill the sumbitch but you cut it's head off?" asked another vamp walking up.

Harry grinned and explained, "Yup. Sucker landed right beside me, nearly breaking the damn branch i was on. So i pulled my knife and just swiped at its neck. Cut the damn thing clean in two, and kicked the chest. The body flew away...head landed in the forks below, but was still gnawing. I figured it was just latent chemical nerve stuff. But its still alive man!"

Rhodes studied the head closer, keepin a safe distance.

"God damn. Look at that shit comin out of the stump. Ain't blood. Some kinda oozy shit," he remarked pointing with his mp5 barrel.

As the head contined to drip, the other team members strapped down the detained specimen. Rhodes turned to look over the valley when he caught some movement at his feet. Glancing down he saw a dead zombie's shoulders twitch. Normally this would go unnoticed or chalked up to 'normal'. But zeds were dead...no neural activity even when a brain is opened up with a few lead bullets. This body continued to twitch at his feet. Stooping, he spotted some of the dripping ooze from the head held by Harry had landed on the body.

"SOB...check this out. That shit coming out of the head got on this zed here on the ground and the fuckers twitching. Someone check the the other bodies. See if they have any of this oozy shit in them?" Rhodes said as he poked at the body with his knife.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 11 2009, 02:26 AM

Team Leader

OOC:( Cool post man, im throwing a twist myself.)
Judder watched the brief skirmish with a disinterested look. The radio chatter that Judder monitors has some comic intent. A few of the humans remark about some oozing and shortly after Judder hears Rhodes comment over the radio about sticking the zombies.

Judder doesn't pay attention to the radio now, as he worries about the group of zombies that seem to just materialize out of the mist that creeps up out of a hollow, to his rear. For the first time in a long while, Judder feels the cold fingers of death creep down his spine.

Ignoring the urge to shiver he slowly taps the switch on his throat radio activating the private channel between Rhodes and him.
"Hey, Rhodes, If they aren't getting smarter they are getting lucky, better move your asses because theres are larger group of...zrrpurrgh"

Hands grab Judder's boots and yank straight down. Judder instinctively grabs the limb and pulls himself against the unseen opponent. The wieght suddenly dissapears and Judder moves around on the limb to see his attacker as he pulls his silenced M9 pistol from its holster. He looks down to see a leaping zombie pulling itself up on the limb, its opens its mouth in a oozing toothy grin.

Judder smiles back with his own fanged grin, and pulls the trigger on his pistol twice. Instantly both of the zombies eyes burst and fluid pores out of them. The zombies slumps down and Judder reaches down and grabs the zombie to keep it from falling out of the tree and alerting the other ones.

Judder scans the large group which is standing around on the ground amid the group of trees that Judder is hiding in. Judder goes to key up his throat mike to find that its not there and he watches it drop quietly to the ground below him.

Judder looks skyward for a moment and mutters quietly, "Fuck"...

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jul 11 2009, 04:29 AM

Leon stared in awe at "living" zombie head.

"Jenkins, get over here."
Agent Jenkins, Victory team's field scientist walked over to the group. "What is it, sir?"
"This like anything you guys in the labs have ever seen?"
"No, up until now it's been the standard 'remove the head or destroy the brain' business we've been at for years."
"What about this ooze stuff?"
"Yeah, we've seen it but never this much of it."
"Looks like you guys are gonna have a field day with this." He looked up at Rhodes, "What do you say we take these back to HQ? We've got more than enough specimines."

A couple of the vampires from Xray ran from out of the treeline.

One of them stepped forward. "Have any of you guys seen Judder? I lost contact a minute ago and we haven't been able to find him."

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Jul 13 2009, 11:15 AM

((OOC THATS what im talkin bout!! genuine creative type shit..hehehe))

Rhodes looks around and makes an immediate assessement/headcount upon hearing about losing contact with one of his own.

"I just had contact from Agent Judder a moment ago. He's on point up above. Bag n tag anything you want. We're outta here in 5. MOVE!" Rhodes ordered sharply and punched his comm link macro msg button to radio for extraction.

After that, he pressed his throat mic channel to Judder.

"Judman we're out in 5. ETA on your bogies over?" he radioed then waited.

Silence and the deafening minutes that passed.

Frown.

Pressing the mic again, "Agent Judder this is Team leader to you copy, over?"

More deathly silence.

Deeper frowns.

Looking skyward, Rhodes swears, "Fuck."

"You, you and you, stay with the meatsacks and wait for extraction. Maggie will be here in 5. Make sure the cargo is secured then get your asses outta here. That's an order," he said pointing to three vamp agents.

"I'm guessing Judders out playing tag with some new friends," Rhodes grumbled before storming off, mp5 raised.

At a mindnumbing speed, the vamp called upon his innate talents brought on by his several decades of vampirism to cover the distance to their last known position.

Kicking his vampiric vision into supra-drive he scanned the areas trees for any sign of his team member and long time friend.
Finally after a few seconds, he heard an unmistakable grunt and zipped along to the tree, stepping on something hard that make a crack-pop sound. Looking under his combat boot was the remains of a military grade, and really expensive throat mic.

"Oh Judder. Do you know how much these things cost us man?" he said looking up and narrowly avoiding some dropping goo as he spotted Judder up in the tree hanging onto a dead (hopefully still) zombie.

Forward down the hill a ways, his vampire hearing picked up sounds. The sounds of tendons and undead muscles straining against bone and sinew providing movement in an unnatural way.

Looking down the valley towards the newest threat, Rhodes stepped foward and raised his weapon and begin to take calculated precise shots at the oncoming hoarde.

"Drop that fucking zed and get down here man. We got all the specimens we need. It's past time to go go GO !" Rhodes hissed as he ejected his empty magazine and slapped in a fresh one to deliver hot death to that which is already technically dead.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 18 2009, 11:37 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Sorry I haven't really been around much. I've unfortunately had other things on my mind, primarily work related. Upgrading my skill level, doing a squadron wide scavenger hunt to get people to initial my leave paperwork so I can take vacation, preparing to change over to the grave shift, also preparing for an event that I can't really talk about. So although time isn't a huge issue right now, my mind has been on other things, and for about a week and a half I'll have little spare time. And then starting August 3rd I should be on a much needed vacation until the 14th (It'll have been over eight months since I've seen my family and friends back home). Meaning that although I'm posting now, there's no guarantee I'll be posting anything for almost a month.

IC:

Agent Miller had long since passed the point where he became annoyed by having to wear the hazmat gear. But what agitated him more was the discovery of the mysterious ooze coming from the zombies. That was something new, something that could potentially change the rules that Miller had gotten so good at playing by.

Since moving out of the safe zone Miller had seen more weirdness with the zombies than he cared to. But that wasn't his main concern at the moment. What was bothering him was that he was no longer hearing Agent Stanton's usually ranting about how vampires were untrustworthy. A quick look around the gathered team failed to turn up any sign of Stanton, and that didn't put Miller at ease one bit.

Attempting to hail Stanton on the radio Miller called out, "Victory 8, Victory 1.

A reply came in, "Go ahead Victory 1."

Miller said, "Victory 8, status report."

Stanton called back, "Alive and well, I'm about a half mile behind the lines in an apartment complex covering the rear flank."

Miller would have normally ordered him back up to the front, but he figured both teams would likely need to retreat now that they'd bagged some specimens. Deciding to just keep Stanton covering the escape route he simply acknowledged, "Roger that."

As the horde began to move in towards both Victory and Xray teams Miller focused his attention forward again and began to pick off targets. Several downed zombies later he heard another radio call, "This is Xray 7, Xray 8 is down. He appears to have been..."

"This is Victory 8, I just saw Xray 7 and 8 get taken down. I'd recommend an immediate evac, I'll cover the retreat."

Without using the radio Miller said verbally to both humans and vampires alike around him, "Everyone stay put until I say it's clear, I'm going to go make sure that escape route is covered."

Miller quickly began making his way back towards base before coming to a rather tall tree a few hundred feet away from the road where the park area ended and the housing complexes began. A few minutes later after using ropes to scale the tree Miller made it up near the top where he had a commanding view in all directions, including a good view of the the apartments. And with the tree being lush and filled with leaves it also gave him an excellent source of concealment. Looking down in the direction of the base he saw a figure taking cover behind a long abandoned minivan out on the street. Not far across the street from the vehicle was a corpse laid out flat.

Zooming in with his scope he could tell that both were with Xray team. Yet there were no zombies to be found. That left one other possible attacker. Miller zoomed out his scope so he could see all the apartment windows and then called out on the radio, "Victory 8, Victory 1."

"Go ahead."

"You get those zombies that got Xray 7 and 8? I don't want them biting us in the ass during our return to base."

"Affirmative."

"Stanton, I'm looking at Xray 7 and 8 right now. I don't see a damn zombie anywhere."

As soon as Miller stated his last message he caught a bit of motion to the left on the third story. Adjusting his aim and zooming in he saw that Agent Stanton was now in a shooting position looking down range through the scope on his own rifle. Stanton then said over the radio, "Where you at sir?"

"Up on top of the tallest tree you can see from your position." replied Miller. He kept his rifle trained on Stanton. The other agent took his eye off the scope for a second while he changed his target area to find Miller. Stanton quickly had his eye on his scope again, obviously pointed in Miller's direction. The fact that Stanton was aiming his rifle at him as opposed to using binoculars was all the proof that Miller needed for his mind to justify what came next. Two triggers were pulled, the shots so close to each other that it sounded as if only one large round was fired off.

After a moment the silence was broken by the radio once more, "This is Victory 1. Exit route is clear."

Meanwhile in Pyongyang, Nightmare Force was recovering from yet another one of their black ops missions. This time they had infiltrated North Korea and had just got back from a series of investigations in the countryside. Nightmare Leader, the veteran Jason Miller sent a secure message to his boss Mr. Davis stating;

Mr. Davis,

While you will soon receive the full debrief on our latest operation, the short version was a disappointment. The laboratory complex that our leads had pointed us to no longer exists. We discovered over the course of the mission that the complex was apparently located where the North Koreans performed one of their early nuclear weapons tests.

My analysis of the situation is that it was no coincidence, and I theorize that the DPRK may have suffered from a catastrophic release of the pathogen or of another pathogen of a similar level of danger and took extreme measures to contain the incident under the guise of international political games.

Our next step will be to covertly break into the Korean People's Army headquarters and see if we can't find any other leads. With any luck we'll figure out where the lab imported it's materials from, we might still be able to find source material close enough to help develop a vaccine. If we can find personnel rosters it might also tell us if anyone from any other nations were involved. I have a strong suspicion that the DPRK may have just been used as a safe zone for the development of such a deadly disease.

-Nightmare Leader

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0358 seconds · Archive