Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Surf's Down, Part II to Mission Nifty Viper
O_O
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 10:26 PM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

Ray pulled back the hammers on his magnums, just looking like he was sticking his hands in his pockets. "Be ****ing careful. If that flashbang goes off in my face, when I can see, your ass is mine." He put his fingers on the triggers guards. This shit just got real.
AgentBenson
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 01:33 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric looked around slowly he then pulled a PDA out of his suit pocket and began to fiddle with it he was playing a game while at the same time keeping one eye on the vamps to see what they were planning.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 12:23 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes recognized that crazed look in his buddies eyes.

He grinned revealing his fangs, "Yeah, lets get this shit started so we can end it. Toss them lights thru the third and fifth window. You agents sprint round to the front. Someone lob a couple tear gassers in thru the 2nd and 6th window. When we enter, start screaming ATF. Shoot anything with a gun or is oozing. Everyone clear?"

The vamp reached inside his coat and pulled out a silenced mp5 and .45.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 02:35 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(OOC: Stupid question: Are we at a warehouse, a lab or a hospital? I lost track over the last few posts.)

Leon saw the vampires and Ray draw their weapons and couldn't help but feel a little underprepared. All he took along was his silenced m1911 and a few extra clips.

Magnums? Flashbangs? SMGs? Where was I when we stopped at the armory? Guess I'll have to steal something once we get in this building.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 01:05 AM

Agent No. 84

((CLEAR!!! *da-thump*))

Ray checked his ammo. 72 bullets. He could manage.
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 12:31 PM

((Inner city building like a warehouse))

Rhodes waited for Judder to toss the ordinances into the warehouse to give the team the element of surprize.

Looking up on the roof, the vamp kept his senses tuned to the buildings inner most areas, listening for any sign that they might be compromised.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 04:08 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder tosses the grenades into the windows and the flash and concussion wave

blow out several windows... He immediately tackles his way through a door and

begins to clear the immediate room...
A person staggers past him covering thier face and ears, Judder stabs a

combat knife taken from his IBA into the back of thier neck severing their spine

after searching fpr any other hostiles and dropping a red chem light, then bringing

the suppressed Isreali Tavor assault rifle to the ready he moves to

the next door and waits, for Rhodes.....

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 11:52 AM

As Judder tossed the first grenades in, Rhodes bolted up the side of the building.
Scaling the wall like a spider, he hopped over the side as the first flash and tear gas grenades detonated. The lookout on the roof frantically tried to raise someone on his radio. Turning quickly at the sound of approaching footsteps, the russian holding a .45 saw the vampire rushing at him. He threw the gun up and fired a shot. As the bullet whizzed past Rhodes ear, he leaped into the air and kicked the man clean off the roof. As the lookout slammed dead into the ground, Rhodes was already heading down the rooftop stairwell.

Putting in his earpiece, the vampire could hear shouts and yelps from inside the building. The stench of tear gas welled up from below.

"Radio check Rhodes, anyone remember to bring their radios and earpieces, over?"

Proceeding down the steps, the vampire had drawn his mp5 slung across his back. He squeezed off a few rounds into the head and shoulder of a russian hunkered down at the bottom of the landing. He was just inside the doorway peering out, waiting for someone to step into his line of fire. Too bad Rhodes cut his plan short.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Oct 18 2008, 12:10 AM

Agent No. 84

Ray hopped through a window, popping guys left and right, before noticing what looked like a blast-proof basement door. "Anyone else think the basement door looks suspicous?" He said in response to Rhodes.
AgentBenson
Posted: Oct 18 2008, 03:31 AM

Soldier

Eric adjusted his glasses and looked at the team a manical smile crossed his face as he looked at the tea. "Anyone bring something that goes boom/
he asked as he looked towards the doors.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 12:22 AM

Agent No. 84

Ray pulled his 'surprise' out of his hat. It was a pound of C4. "It's my insurance policy." He said smiling maniacally. He started making his way to the doors. This was gonna be one long walk done one short hallway.
Cyber78
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 09:09 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Meanwhile back at the shopping mall...

Miller had been strolling through the mall for quite a while, pretending to be like any other shopper just browsing through all the high priced things that were for sale. Instead of his usual suit he simply wore a pair of jeans, a black AC/DC t-shirt, and his leather jacket that was decorated with a variety of patches. On the left sleeve were the flags of many of the countries he had been to and on the right side was a number of states he had lived in. Instead of the low quarters shoes he was generally stuck in he had on a pair of black combat boots that he had neglected to shine for many years.

As he strolled past the food court his cell phone rang. He checked the caller ID to find that it read "John Doe Sr.". After letting it ring twice more he reluctantly answered, "Yeah, what?"

"Time to get to work, you know what to do." Said John Doe Sr..

"Alright, I'll do this job for you. But I'd like to know what the hell's going on with my agents right now." Demanded Miller.

"You've already been debriefed on the Wilhelm operation, as of right now a couple of them are working on the warehouse just as we intended. They've already declared the mall as clear, you should be free to do your business." Replied John Doe Sr..

"What about the Russians?" Asked Miller.

"The agency still seems to believe it's ultranationalists, they don't seem to have any suspicion that we're behind this." Said Doe.

"I feel kind of cliched by having Russian ultranationalists on our payroll. I mean really, they're so overdone I wonder if anyone even knows what ultranationalist means, I'm pretty sure for most people it's just a phrase attached to Russian to make them bad guys again." Commented Miller.

"At least we're not using the whole Middle Eastern terrorist card. In any case it's time for you to get to work before the FVZA and their vampire allies clear out that warehouse." Said Doe.

After that Miller hung up and immediately began to leave the mall to the parking garage. Once he was in his car he drove out of the parking garage and on to the open road before pulling out a cheap cell phone from the glove compartment and dialing a number labeled "Pandora's Box".

Back at the shopping mall near a JCPenny's and a variety of other smaller shops a Honda Civic that was available to win exploded in a cloud of fumes as a cell phone triggered bomb set off a bomb in the trunk filled with the new zombie virus.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 09:22 PM

Agent No. 84

((Dun Dun DUN!!!!))
Abnet
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 11:25 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(WHOA! Miller's back and he has plot twists.)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 11:49 AM

((OMFG .... just wet myself..AWESOME!!))

Rhodes stood at the landing and quickly vamp scanned the floor.

Shouting, "This floors clear! Get that basement door open ASAP!"

Dashing over to an airvent in the wall, Rhodes thought for a moment.

"Hey Judder, you got any more gas grenades? Toss one down this air vent, it should run down below. Its an intake vent after all and goes down," said the vamp as he yanked off the grate as if it were tissue paper.

His acute hearing picked up several faint voices.

Grinning evilly, Rhodes didnt notice that his cell phone was vibrating with an incoming text message.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 07:45 PM

Soldier

Eric's eyes went wide and he looked over at ray as he started to back up a bit "Jesus christ ray be careful with those will you"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 11:28 PM

Agent No. 84

Ray stuck the C4 to the door. He backed the hell up and readied the detonator. "Tell me when!"
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 22 2008, 11:01 AM

Rhodes looked back at Ray and held up his hand as he waited for Judder to toss in the ordinance into the shaft.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Oct 23 2008, 02:42 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder knods at Rhodes as he tosses several CS gas grenades down the vent...after a few seconds the sounds of coughing are heard by the vamps in the room..

Judder turns to Rhodes..." Im going down the vents to get in behind them as soon as you guys blow the door...what do you think?"

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 01:06 AM

Agent No. 84

Ray blew the door to answer. Who disposed quickly of 2 guards stumbling through the door. "Fire in the hole." He pulled a gas mask off a hook on the wall and onto his face. "Grab a gas mask and move!"
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0963 seconds · Archive