zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Surf's Down, Part II to Mission Nifty Viper
O_O
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 03:42 AM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

((OoC: Finally got the ball rolling!!! Sorry I've been off, internet's been screwed up for a few days. ))

Ray started walking to the guard "Let's move. " The guard noticed Ray's guns. "FREEZE!!!" The Guard, who's nametag read 'Hi, my Name is: Ted', whipped out a pistol. A Beretta 9mm from the looks of it. Before he could squeeze the trigger, Ray shot him in the knee, ran up to him, and rammed his knee into Ted's face, succesfully knocked him out. "Geeze, I wish I knew it would be this easy!!!"

Ray reached a Ford GT on the 4th floor. "Guys, I've found our car!" Ray pulled out a crowbar from his pack. "Keep this in case I need to go Gordon Freeman" he explained. He jammed it under the lip of the hood, and pushed till it busted open. "Okay now...just cut this...Is that part important?" He muttered as he cut wires and reconnected them. "Here goes nothing!" Ray fumbled with some wires and *click* thae car doors unlocked. "Knew I could do it!!" Ray quickly hopped into the driver's seat and hotwired the car in short order. "Transform and roll out!!" He said, jamming the car into gear and pulling out.
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 11:11 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((S'all good fellers. Life aka shit happens))

The vamp ran the blood thru a centrifuge to separate its components. Sliding over to a electron microscope the size of a fridge, Rhodes put a few droplets on a glass slide and inserted it into the machine.

"Guess while my stuff's cooking over there on the toxicity machine, i'll have a looksy at this goop," he said as he powered the powerful scope and flipped on the monitor.

Adjusting a few knobs he focused on the sample and zoomed in. The blood, should have shriveled and decaying red and white blood cells. However, what Rhodes saw was red blood cells thriving and moving of their own accord.

"What the hell?!" he exclaimed and dug deeper with the magnification.

Attached to the outer edge of the red cells were billions of tiny virii. Each virii had a small set of tenticles that helped push the red cells around.

"Whoa. That's freaky. Hmm. But i need a test now for virility. Ah! My lil snoozer in the other room," he said jumping up and taking a syringe with him.

Coming back a moment later with a half tube sample from the sleeping worker, Rhodes opened the machine and put a tiny drop on the slide, barely touching the first sample. Looking back at the monitor, Rhodes' fears were confirmed.

The zed blood sample when coming into contact with normal blood caused a small reaction. The tiny virii would "steer" the red cell towards fresh normal blood. Upon contact the virii would fuse the two cells together, then the duplication process began. The virii would use its tenticles or cillia to penetrate the fresh cell and 'feed' until it could reproduce itself in normal fashion. When the virii had completely infected the new cell, it would break away and swim towards another cell. Rhodes scratched out a few notes on a sheet of paper as well as pressing the record button on the machine. After making two copies, Rhodes cleaned up and made everything look as he found it before exiting the building.

Hopping into his vehicle, he began to access his information network.

Gotta get this to command pronto, he thought as he typed furiously.

Priority 1...collected sample and analysis of new breed of zed. Contagion level Red. Speed and senses are level yellow. Unknown origin. Will continue recon to locate source. No enemy sighting yet. Contact of FVZA surviving agents is initial. ETA unknown. Request vamp backup team for support.

He pressed the transmit button and sighed heavily as he looked at a printout photo of the hairy infected blood cell.

"A face of the enemy as it were."

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 08:41 PM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric grinned "sweet" he then jumped into the car.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Judder
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 06:57 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

In the darkness....a cellphones blinks and vibrates on the nightstand in a dark room, shortly after the cordless home phone rings. A hand gropes out of the darkness and grabs the phone and brings it to the person's ear.

A voice answers the phone in the dark.
"Yeah....Agent who?"
" I got it, I can be there in about thirty minutes."
"What?....Fuck off!"

The person throws the phone at the wall breaking it, then switches on the lamp on the stand while sitting up and getting out of the bed.

The light reveals Judder as he stretches and puts on his black and dark grey tiger striped cammie pants and his sleeveless black t-shirt with an inscription of a broken cross with a spiked shield across the back.

Judder grabs the cellphone and reads the message.
"hmm....light infantry and demo?!?...lvl2...fuck that noise"

Judder memorizes the gps coordinates in the message and then deletes the message from the phone. .

Judder walks into a large garage like room and flips a switch..

Bright Flourescent light floods the massive room revealing many rows of weapons racks and assorted ammunition and gear lockers.

At one end of the room there is a 89 chevy silverado black with silver stripes across a cowl induction hood and the red decal of 572 across the front fender panel.

Judder grabs a backpack off a nearby table and walks through the room grabbing two suppressed m4 assault rifles as well as a tabor assault rifle.

He slings them across his back after he straps on a modified black IBA ,with red eyes painted across the back shoulders, already loaded with thirty five fully loaded magazines for the weapons and a few other essentials.

Judder walks up to a table and chuckles as he grabs some claymore mines and throws them into the backpack along with a couple pounds of C4 and the arming material for both explosive items.

He opens the door and throws the back pack onto the bench seat and then places the three rifles into a rack convienently mounted onto the back glass of the truck.

Cranking the truck up, Judder listens the to 572 cubic inch motor rumble through the glasspak mufflers. The garage door opens and Judder backs out onto the road the door closing behind him.

Judder punches in the gps coordinates in the in dash display and peels out when he accelerates as he heads towards the objective, playing as backup for his fellow agents.

(OOC: It's been awhile since i Rp'ed, Fourteen weeks of Basic and Ait training was fun though, It's nice to be back.)

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 12:46 PM

((OOC Glad to have ya back dude...lonely as the only vamp here))

After transmitting the information across the network, Rhodes threw the vehicle in gear and decided to find the best location in town for possible bases of operation of the enemy.
He knew they were operating in the area, based upon the morgue findings. Where was the big question. This town, while not a NY, was fairly large and well populated. This made moving around easily enough, but made location a bitch.

The vamp scouted around the outskirts for any industrial warehouses...favorites among groups that want privacy for badman activities.
After scoping out the 9th warehouse, Rhodes came up empty handed.

Sitting at a redlight, frustrated, Rhodes caught a break. The vehicle next to him had some rather odd music playing on the radio. It was in russian. Non-chalantly glancing over, it was a uniform laundry delivery service van. The driver looked very much american, but again, the radio dictated otherwise.

As he strained his vampire hearing to pick up any conversation going on, the light changed and the vehicle sped off.

"Damn it...better follow," he muttered as he trailed behind the vehicle several car lengths thru the downtown area.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 05:18 PM

Team Leader

Judder roars through the downtown area of the city following his Gps system's planned route when he flies past a van. He passes another vehicle paying it no attention.

Though the massive 89 chevy stands out in the city.....

Judder stops at a red light and grabs his phone. He activates the voice recognition.

"Call R"

The phone rings several times and Judder waits.

The light turns green and Judder turns left and pulls off into an old parking lot, so as to not be distracted from driving, while on the phone.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 06:13 PM

Rhodes is hot on the trail of the van when an old suped up chevy blows by him.

Rolling his eyes, "Stupid loud ass cars."

His cell phone chirps beside him. Picking it up he sees the callid is "J".

Instantly he realized the driver of the car. Pressing the talk button, he answerd.

"So you wouldnt happen to be driving that piece of shit Chevy on another low profile mission are you J?"

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 05:57 AM

Team Leader

Judder grins as he flips the ignition and starts the car gunning the motor and setting off the buiding alarms for a square block. Judder burns rubber coming out of the parking lot and accelerates rapidly until he catches up with Rhodes.

"Yeah....It's me..and this is my work vehicle...you should see my real toy."

Judder flips a switch on the Dash and puts the vehicle into neutral letting it roll through the street....He stomps the gas to the floor and bluish white flame streaks from the tailpipes. He slaps the car back into gear and roars down the straightaway, passing a group of cheering teens in a subway parking lot that watched it all.

"I'll be at the Subway three blocks down in the parking lot when you get done playing Serpico, see you there."

Judder whips the chevy around in the middle of the street and pulls into the parking lot coasting and shooting flames out of the tail pipes as he pulls into a parking spot next to the group of teenage hotrodders.

Judder gets out and pops the hood letting all the small town american teens blow loads in there pants at the massive chromed out motor.
"Yeah....It's not a hemi."

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 11:33 AM

Youngins.... pfffttt thought Rhodes with a grunt as he tailed the van around a corner a few blocks down.

"Always about the driving and not the mission with that one," he said to himself as he spotted the van pulling into a small building with a retractable door.

Pulling over quickly, he observed as the van lurched forward and the bay door closing quickly. Getting out of the car, Rhodes strolled down towards the street, glancing around making mental notes of the area.

His keen sense of smell alerted him to the obvious chemicals used in the laundry service, but that would mask the smell of anything else NOT related to the industry.

Nothing like the smell of bleach to cover up a stinkin zed factory.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 03:46 AM

Team Leader

Judder talks with the teens in the parking lot as they swap stories about racing.
Many of the kids ask about the body armor he is wearing, several girls throw eyes at him.

Judder's response about the body armor question...
" You know 50 cent?....He ain't got shit on me..."

They laugh and ask Judder not to leave as he drops the hood and jumps in his truck and cranks it up.

Judder throws business cards labeled ( Judder's Auto Customs) with his cell phone number on them. "Call me if you guy's see anything wierd like"....Judder Chuckles and says " Zombies" before busting out laughing and leaving.

Judder grabs his phone and voice commands "R"

He waits as he puts the vehicle into neutral and shuts the motor off allowing him to coast down the street quietly, he pulls into and and alley near where he spots the car Rhodes was in.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 10:58 AM

Rhodes pulls out a cigarette and lights it as he phone rings.

"Done making the locals jealous and hatin' all together? How bout you find me down here at the uniform shop so we can get to work," he said rather gruffly.

A quick glance around to the building and Rhodes noticed that the windows of the building were all greyed out with flat paint. A slight movement from above caught the vamps attention.

"We've also go watchers on the roof, so be casual."

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 03:19 PM

Team Leader

Judder grabs a black field jacket and puts it on before slipping out of the truck and answering "Yes Dad" really loudly. He grabs the Tabor and slips it on underneath the jacket and slides the backpack onto his back...

He walks down the street towards the cherry of Rhodes Cigarrette.

"Yeah...I brought my travel bag, since im staying home on leave, I even brought you a few things from Isreal."

Judder stops near Rhodes and grins as he quietly closes his cell phone and leans against the wall of the building.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Oct 4 2008, 02:53 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

As Ray drove closer to Rhodes position Leon started scanning the area. The first thing he noticed was that Rhodes wasn't dressed in any sort of combat gear which meant walking up to him wearing a full combat outfit would probably be a bad idea, the second thing was the person walking around on the roof.

Probably some sort of lookout.

Leon looked around the inside of the car for a change of clothing. He looked into the back hatch and saw a pile of dry cleaning bags with what looked like suits in them.

Awesome. I get to preform a mission in style.

Leon tapped Jay on the shoulder.
"Jay, find a parking spot. And pick somewhere crowded. From the looks of things we are gonna have to ditch the heavy weaponry and go casual for the time being. Grab one of those suits from the back and meet up with Rhodes at that medical building."

Ray parked in between two large cars and Leon stepped out. He went into the back and grabbed one of the suits from the pile.

Shit. There's only enough for three of us.

"Hey, Marlowe. Hate to tell you but you're gonna have to stay here and make sure our shit doesn't get stolen."

Marlowe frowned at the thought of being left out of the action but he figured that a little rest after all of this excitement wouldn't be so bad.

Leon took off his vest and put his rifle in the back before he changed into the suit.

Looks expensive. I'm gonna hate getting chunks of zombie all over it.

He managed to make a makeshift shoulder holster using his utility belt and wore the suit jacket over it. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world but it was better than sticking his sidearm in his pocket.

As the rest of the team was getting ready he walked over to the medical building and stood next to Rhodes. He looked at Judder then look back to Rhodes.

"He a friend of yours?"

--------------------
user posted image

Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but Im on Morrisseys. Therefore, you fucking lose. - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: Oct 4 2008, 06:04 PM

Agent No. 84

Ray started pulling on the suit. It was a little baggy, so his Magnums were hidden perfectly. He had his vest on underneath, and got on a pair of dress shoes. "Not bad. " Ray commented, as he found a fedora and put it on. Then he took it off, put something inside, then put it back on. He leaned against the wall next to Judder. "Nice truck. I'd love to take a peek under the hood later. " Ray said non-chalantly. He adjusted his tie. He hated loose ties.
AgentBenson
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 05:33 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric put on his suit and smriked as he got out of the car hiding his colt 45 pistol into his jacket interior pocket he left his rec 7 and body armor behind and got out of the car heading with leon and ray to the scene. As the young man looked back and forth he grinned. "so how about them panthers gents"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 11:06 AM

Rhodes noticed all the Agents rolling up in a rather semi-conspicious manner, some obviously wearing some body armour.

Geez dont they teach these guys anything about undercover work?" he thought to himself.

"Next time, lets make it really obvious by having a family reunion under the targets pavillion shall we eh?" Rhodes said sarcastically.

"By the way, who's in charge among you Agents?" asked Rhodes as he scanned the faces, dropping his cigarette and crushing it under his heel.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 10:44 PM

Agent No. 84

((Mine's baggy, you can't tell what the hell I have under mine. ))

"Well Leon's the most Senior I think, but I think it's been more of a group effort." Ray tightened his belt "Damn, I knew I bought a size too big!" It was the best cover he could think of "So, any one catch the last game? I missed it. When we heading to the Restraunt anyways?" He was trying. Stealth waasn't his thing.
Judder
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 01:53 AM

Team Leader

Judder was sidetracked analyzing the building taking in the details as well as watching the lookout atop the building. Judder's look of boredom as the agents show up and begin to chatter ceases when one guys comments on the truck.

"Yeah...It's better than a hemi ever dreamed....a viper cant touch my truck..."

Judder remarks as he thinks about the drag strip race about three months ago....he stares off into the darkness for a moment and remembers it

He snaps back into the present.

"Can we finish this so i can go finish building my new motor?"

Judder says irratibly.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 11:06 AM

Rhodes threw Judder a semi-half irritated look.

"You got something better to do than bustin some bad men making bad zeds holmes? Theres the bricks...just leave me ALL the gear you brought and me and the meat sacks here will settle things....no offense agents," said the weatherd-face vampire as he pointed behind Judder.

Last thing i need is someone who doesnt want to be here and getting us into a tight spot, thought Rhodes as his hearing picked up a distinct click from a two-way radio.

He held up his hand for silence and focused in his hearing.

"clic - ," the voice said in russian.

Rhodes glanced at the others, "Roof guard checked in on his radio."

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 04:03 AM

Team Leader

Judder takes a step forward with a crazy gleam in his eyes.

"What...your saying i need to leave my stuff... I go?...It seems you needed my help.!!"

Judder pulls two flashbangs from his IBA under his field jacket, one in each hand.

"So....You wanna start this fuckin party, or should I?"

Judder pulls the pins and places his thumbs over the spoons to keep the grenades from going off as he sidles towards one of the windows.

"Come on...you feeling lucky punk?"

"Do Ya"

Judder laughs in a low rumbling maniacal tone.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0335 seconds · Archive