Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Surf's Down, Part II to Mission Nifty Viper
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 11:52 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((OOC: i was kicking this idea around... to make intermittent posts as 'bad guys'... to give ya'll something else to consider in your posting while moving thru the rp...lemme know your ideas/thoughts? before i got posting))

Rhodes exited the hospital and got into his vehicle... sitting quietly he let all that he'd collected sit in his vampire brain and churn.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 10:47 PM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

OoC: Wait, we also RP bad guys, or you do? Also, how definent is the plot for this mission, cuase if we RP as bad guys, I want to know what I can do.
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 11:17 AM

((OOC: Actually the answer is no.. we normally do not post as bad guys... but i've noticed on other boards i rp.. if someone (one or two) doubles as a badguy.. it gives the storyline a lil continuity? Your not just fumbling round randomly making shit up..... seeings how our rp only has like what... 4-5 guys posting?... it make sense if ONE posts as a bad guy. Back in the day... we had Agents vs Vamps... no body really died... or pk'd.. so it was always blam..you missed...blam... you hit me... mission over... and agents almost always won. Therefore we instituted the vamp-agency alliance.))

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 06:07 PM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

ooc: i like it

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Sep 16 2008, 08:57 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

OOC: Sounds good.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 10:57 AM

((ooc : Word then. I'll throw out, periodically some bad guy movement...etc... ))

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 12:58 PM

[[ENEMY POST]]

The small splinter cell of 6 gathered non-chalantly at a small local sporting event and took seats among the bleachers. Several men clapped and cheered to keep up appearances.

One regular looking man with a dark tan leaned over to the person beside him.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes sir," he replied.

"Do not refer in public to me as sir. It will draw suspicion if someone is listening. Be casual," he reprimanded quickly but quietly.

The local home team scored and the bleachers erupted with cheers.

"Very well then. Proceed to step 3. Remain here until the halfs time then leave one at a time in 15 min intervals. Regroup a the factory for outfitting. Report ANY suspicious activity or persons," the man in charge said before getting up and walking past the others.

The man he'd spoke to beside him passed the word along the rest of the others before following his orders.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Sep 18 2008, 12:10 AM

Agent No. 84

OoC: I wanna use my nw guy, but Ray's already in teh mission >_<. Oh well, I'll just stick with Ray till next mission.

Ray rolled over in the grass, onto his broken arm. "OW!!!" Ray yelped before rolling back over, "That hurt, alot. Anyways, who's gonna climb the tree and get us a car? " Ray said rather casually, seeing how they we're shot out of a helicopter a few hours ago.
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 20 2008, 04:53 AM

Soldier

Eric looked over. "Why would we need to climb a tree"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Sep 20 2008, 06:08 PM

Agent No. 84

"Gate's guarded, plus I'm pretty sure that this is set up, so they're expecting us to just run in guns ablazing. Or they may want us to climb the tree. Or maybe both. Anyways," Ray stood up "We're not getting any where now, so why don't you choose which way?"
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 22 2008, 12:34 PM

Rhodes sat outside the hospital a few moments, contemplating his next move.
Meanwhile, inside, the medical personnel were beginning to recover.

"Fuck it... no other choice really," he said before putting the vehicle in gear and driving down the street.

After starting the engine, the radio powered on.

"In recent light of a military style helicopter crashing just outside the county line, airport officials have raised security efforts. No further details could be obtained by government officials as stating the crash was being investigated as a 'minor terrorist attempt at probing for weaknesses in the air defense capabilities.." the news reporter said.

Rhodes quickly pulled over and began tapping into his small portable laptop, linking into his network.

Request updated intel on agency presence

He waited after pressing the send key. Moments later a low beep pulled his attention back to the computer.

Helio attack coverup by agency. Enemy suspected of targeting FVZA transport. No count yet on body or survivors. Contact at discretion.

The uplink was then terminated by remote.

"Hrrrmmmm. Wonder if any of them meatbags survived," Rhodes commented to himself as he punched up an ariel sat view of the crash site.

Nodding with satisfaction, Rhodes pulled out his govt. issue radio and set the freq. used most often by the FVZA.

"This is field Agent V13, are there any other FVZA field agents within transmission range, over?"

He waited as faint static came from the radio.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 22 2008, 06:21 PM

Soldier

Eric heard the static and picked up his radio "This is Benson...FVZA florida branch everything is A ok over. It's good to hear a freindly voice" he said quietly as leon and Ray were over talking about what to do. "need a sit-rep v13 over"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 05:49 PM

The radio crackled back.

The vamp chuckled in his head, friendly?!

"Sit rep? Boy you guys must be fresh outta training. Look, first off, how many survived and second, where the fuck are you?" asked Rhodes.

"Because as i see it, we're shit outta luck on this run fellers. Unless a regiment of you sons a bitches survived that downing, we's on our own here, over," he added.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 05:58 PM

Soldier

Eric shook his head and spoke back through the radio. "Five agents survived...one has a broken arm though and the pliots are dead" Eric wiped the sweat from his brow. "Were at a mall 20 miles from the crash site possible set up or front for tangos and if it helps were all armed with high pwered assult rifles and colt 45 pistols" though i'd rather be using a desert eagle and an AR 15 right about now thought Eric, he then pushed the button. "Thats all i can tell you now"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 07:43 PM

Mall? Ugg, humans.

Pressing the talk button, "Negative. Malls clear boys. Hospital had first solid lead. New breed of after market zed. Faster than humans im guessing, over."

Rhodes quickly pulled out his pda-text'er and began tapping a quick message while listening to the squawker.

Judder... get to location via gps position attached ASAP...pack for light infantry and several explosives. Level 2 should suffice.

He pressed the send button and waited, glancing out his driver window, ever suspicious.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 09:56 PM

Soldier

Eric shut off the raido and looked over at leon and Ray. "Hey guys just got a lead rhodes says that these guys have some kinda new breed of deadhead...says the hospital is the place to be...think we should call in some support and raid it"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 25 2008, 12:56 AM

Squeezing the talk button, "Hey, you guys still there? You read any of this? I say again I found some kinda new rotter. I have a blood sample and need to get it to a lab where we can run some tests, over."

Rhodes pulled up a small directory on the map and tapped in local labs and found one about 16 miles from his location.

"I am going to move to the local laboratory to start an analysis on this shit. If any of you ladies wanna tag along or at the least, meet up, feel free, V13 out!"

Throwing the vehicle in gear, Rhodes pulled out quickly into traffic and hauled his vampire ass towards the lab.

Damn i wish i had some more vamps to help out with this shit.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 25 2008, 12:57 AM

Soldier

"Hes heading to a local lab guys" called Eric. "Let's get a car and meet up with rhodes"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 25 2008, 12:16 PM

Rhodes pulled into the parking lot of LabCorp Inc. He walked casually to the auto doors and when they didnt open, he noticed it was already after closing.

"Hrmph," he grumbled before walking around the building.

He made mental notes of sec. cameras and other security measures. Looking around for anyone who might see him, the vamp leaped half way up the wall before scaling the side to the roof.

He found an access panel that allowed him access to the buildings interior. Rhodes strolled around silently, avoiding any after hours personnel easily enough. Finally coming to a lab, he saw that the door was locked via a swipepad. Frowning, the vamp stalked around until he found an office worker engrossed in his terminal. Jabbing the man in the neck with his syringe gun, he took the badge as the man slumped over on the keyboard.

Returning to the lab and swiping thru the door, Rhodes found the equipment he would need to analyze the sample of zombie blood he took from the hospital cadaver.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 12:12 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(OOC: I'm still coming by the forum every day but haven't been writing because of school and a mean case of writer's block. Just letting you all know I'm still alive.)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0333 seconds · Archive