zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Surf's Down, Part II to Mission Nifty Viper
Judder
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 05:27 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder slaps the truck into reverse as the people in the back jump out and powerslides through the parking lot....he backs the truck up to a door right as an infected gets about halfway through it. A sickening crunch and squealing tires as the massive truck slams the door shut pinning the infected person into the doorway

Judder digs through his pack
"Demo....Demo...Demo...."

Judder doesn't notice a person climbing up onto the hood of his truck.

"Ah....Demo!"

He finds the c4 just as the person kicks his windshield....Judder whips his pistol out and points it at the person on the hood of the truck.. he puts two rounds into the guys face.

Judder grabs the C4 and his tavor and jumps out of the truck running and dropping blocks of armed c4 into man holes around the mall.

He runs up to Rhodes with the Detonator....

"Ready.?"
He hits the trigger on the detonator and waits for the delay.

((Sorry for not posting sooner ive been terribly busy..))

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 12:13 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((OOC: S'all good homey. Least you made it for the big boom. biggrin.gif ))

Rhodes saw Judder running at vampire speed around the mall only to emerge
beside him from the opposite side holding a detonator in his hand.

The delay offered Rhodes a moment to ask the question, "Jud did you set them for unison or order detonation?"

The resulting series of blasts shook the ground. In the rear part of the mall lot, Judders explosives severed the main power line coming into the property. Rhodes winced as the last bomb went off.

As dust settled, he turned to Judder with a grin, "Soooo love it when multiple c4's go off. Just puts a smile on my face."

"OK people. We got an above and under ground containment. If a zed comes outta there now, it'd have to be the size of a 2 month old. We need a sweep of the outer lots for any stragglers that might have gotten thru the utility lines underground before sealage. Any volunteers?" asked Rhodes looking around?

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 04:36 AM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

((You know my 2nd character Rhodes? Well, since this is pretty much contained, It might just help to have someone else attacking us. So I don't confuse you, I mean something like them attacking us so we have another priorty and don't have to worry about straggling dead heads only. However, if anybody else has anything the interjects, I won't do it. Worrying about a few escaped zombies = Boring. Worrying about a few escaped zombies while you have a guerrilla force is attacking you = Alot less boring. Sorry if it's a stupid idea, I'm a bit tired at the moment.))
Rhodes
Posted: Nov 17 2008, 12:00 PM

((OOC: yeah. Sounds like a plan.... containment will show up in the next post. Then, im pretty sure another bomb will be set off. But in the meantime.. feel free to toss out a few hit parties.....within reason of course. biggrin.gif ))

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Nov 18 2008, 01:12 AM

Agent No. 84

In a hidden bunker...

Bean was at his desk still logging all of his data from the last mission when his phone rang. "Yes? Verified? Got it....okay, I see, only a few...with Vampires? Interesting... No vehicles? Good... Send in both assault teams... Yes both, trust me, they're tougher then they look!!! Also, send in some snipers. ETA? 20 minutes? Perfect. Also, tell them to incapacitate the Agents, I don't care about the Vampires. Send the order, over and out." Bean leaned back in his chair. "This is turning out to be a better day than expected."

On top of a Building next to the Mall...

"This is sniper one, all snipers check in." He released the button on his radio. "Sniper Two Check." "Sniper Three Check." "Sniper Four Check." He pressed the button. "Good. Assault check-in." "Assault One Clear." "Assault Two Clear." He lined up his scope. "Alright, Assault move on my mark. Mark!"

In a Van one Block from the Mall...

"Assault Two Clear." The squad leader said into his mike. "Mark!" "That's the signal boys! Have all weapons ready." He tunedt he the van's old engine ovber two times before it caught. The second it did, he was off.

At the Mall...

"I guess I'll check the parking lot." Ray ran off, and saw two zombies almost immediatley. He quickly shot both. He continued on, before seeing the van. An identical black one came from the parrallel street. "We got two vans coming up fast. May be hostile, ge - " he was cut off by a man leaning out the passenger window of the first van and shooting a few rounds by Ray's head. "Dammit, they are hostile! Get some cover!" Ray dived inbetween two cars. "Shit."
AgentBenson
Posted: Nov 18 2008, 07:55 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric grolwed and looked over at ray as he took cover and started to blind fire with his pistol in the genral direction of the car his fgun blazing as he looked at ray "got any spare toys you can share buddy"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Nov 18 2008, 11:49 AM

Rhodes heard the shout from Ray come over the mic before the report of gunfire. The vamp quickly dove over his parked car and took cover.

"Talk about being between a rock and a shitstorm," he said as he glanced over his shoulder at the mall entrance where several zeds were pounding futilily on the shatterproof glass.

"Take the hostiles out. Red alert fellers!!" the vamp yelled into his radio before raising up quickly to see the van that was shooting at the agents swerve and the back doors flung open.

Throwing his rifle up, Rhodes popped a round into the drivers head, splattering red and grey all inside the cab. With a grin he worked the bolt with vampiric speed and began to acquire a new target when the glint of light caught his eye. Looking up across the parking lot he spotted the telltale outline of a man on the building roof looking thru a scope.

"Snipers!" he barked into the radio before another eruption of bullets peppered their positions.

He cursed himself for not brining enough grenades.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Nov 18 2008, 11:44 PM

Agent No. 84

Ray slid his MP5 across the space from the cars to Eric. "Short bursts work best. aim for the head." Ray said quickly as he grabbed his flashbang. "Cover your ears and close your eyes!" He said as he threw the grenade into the open back of the truck, with men still coming out. He ducke behind the car and quickly jammed in earplugs. Hopefuly Rhodes doesn't think I'm attacking him Ray thought. Vampires could be such pre-madonas.
O_O
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 05:02 AM

Agent No. 84

((*slaps topic* WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!))
O_O
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 10:49 PM

Agent No. 84

((Anyone?))
Judder
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 04:28 PM

Team Leader

Judder slides behind rhodes car as bullets whiz past him.

"What the fuck?!?"

Judder sets his rifle up on the car and begins to shoot.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 05:38 PM

Rhodes looked at Judder and grinned.

"Apparently the bad men REALLY want this outbreak to happen bad!" he said as glass shattered all around him.

As the yell from Ray was barely heard, Rhodes clamped his eyes shut and cut off his ultra-sensitive hearing as the flashbang went off.

"Ugg hate those fucking things," he said as a sniper bullet ricocheted just an inch from where his head was as he peeked up to get a fix on the snipers position that had them pinned behind the rapidly evolving swiss cheese car.

Looking at a random agent nearby behind some debris, Rhodes pointed to the rooftop.

"HEY! How's about a lil coverfire there chief?" he barked as the agent swung his automatic mp5 and started to empty his clip into the edge of the roof where the sniper was hiding.

Rhodes checked the lot to see that he could aim safely, then rolled into a flat back position and used his bent knees as a rest.

"Ok, cease fire," he yelled as he was ready.

After a few seconds, he saw the roofsniper raise back up to his shooting position.

Grinning, "Gotcha," Rhodes chuckled as he fired.

The special .416 cal rifle round crossed the distance between the vampire and russian sniper. The bullet struck the man in his closed eye and exited the back of his skull.

"That's one down folks. Look lively people! We have more out there. Let's suppress, flank and clean them up!!" barked Rhodes as he raised his mp5 and prepared to move to another position.

Damn i hope them glass doors hold long enough for containment to get here, he thought to himself as he leaped to another vehicle and returned fire at an enemy fireteam location.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Dec 2 2008, 04:21 AM

Soldier

Eric popped out and opened fire with his submachine gun the bullets striking into his oppents bodies and heads one by one he used three round bursts two to the head and one to the body like he had been trained. as the bullets slammed into his oppents Eric sighed and shook his head as he looked to Ray, "why the hell would a private secuity team be shooting at us...they should be on our side"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Judder
Posted: Dec 3 2008, 07:11 AM

Team Leader

Judder peppers a rooftop with a sniper on it and makes the guy duck down.

He ducks to reload his assault rifle with some vampire speed flipping the doubled up mags around.
"Hey Rhodesy........Theres more of those pesky long rifles...this is starting to remind me of Colombia last year.."

Judder vaults over the car and sprints to another one closer to a second van.

He grabs an incendiary grenade from his vest arms it and throws it under the van
then ducks behind the car while waiting for the boom.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Dec 4 2008, 12:14 AM

Rhodes grinned and swung his rifle around.

"Columbia? Oh dont bring that shit up again. I'd just forgot about that shit hole," he yelled after Judder as more machine gun fire riddled his hiding spot.

Peeking up over his cover, the vamp got a bead on the new sniper.

Where the hell is our containment crew at?!!

Seeing the top of a head on the roof, Rhodes threw his gun up and fired, taking the man's skull off.

"Ouch."

"Hey, we gotta get this shit under control!! Give me some cover while i go bar hopping!" yelled Rhodes as he slid his rifle under the half destroyed car and took up his MP5.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Dec 6 2008, 02:42 AM

Team Leader

The grenade goes off destroying the van in a flash of burning hot metal shards.

The heat wave blows through the parking lot making the mall's giant shatterproff glass sliding doors ripple inwards and knock a large amount of zeds away from the glass.

Judder leans around the front of the car and puts controlled pairs into several people ignoring the amount of rounds hitting the other side of the car.

" Go on good buddy, lets do like the Bandit and the Snowman and get the hell outta this"

He slides over to the other side of the car and begins to fire from behind it leaving his leg exposed...

A round comes in and hits his leg....Judder falls to a sitting position and moves to get behind the tires of a car.

He yells to Rhodes...." Hey good buddy....there starting to piss me off...im bleeding you know i don't like bleeding."

Judder grins in pain and then turns back to suppressing the enemy's attempts to move or even fire back.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Dec 6 2008, 01:55 PM

The scent of fresh blood fills his nostrils as Rhodes lets his vampiric senses heighten.

"No worries bud. They are about to find out what the face of death looks like...personally," said the vampire as his eyes began to transform.

With an inhuman snarl, Rhodes lept high into the air from behind his cover and fired his MP5 from his ariel view. Several of the hidden bogies looked upward in disbelief...just before rounds struck them in the face, head and chest. Landing then springing in the air again but in a different trajectory, the vamp agent continued to tigger-bounce from one spot to another with vampire speed. Not only giving the enemy something to shoot at, but distracting them in the process.

Several bullets, when they finally fired, whizzed past Rhodes. His teeth bared in an angry animalistic manner. His final leap, the vamp landed into a tuck roll and came up in a group of three enemies. Bloodlust filling him, Rhodes fired a round into one of the enemy then grabbed the second and rolled him around by the neck and sunk his teeth into the man's fleshy exposed neck. The third staggered back in horror, firing several rounds into his companion. Rhodes put a bullet in the mans weapon hand and kneecap.

Dropping the lifeless shield corpse, he squatted down by the bleeding, screaming man.

"Mmmmmmm. Tastey. Nothing like an adrenaline filled meatsack snack. Now, before i make you the main course...tell me what i wanna know and i'll let you die real quick," he whispered huskily thru a bloodcaked moustached mouth.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Dec 7 2008, 01:47 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

Leon saw a cloud of blood spray out of Judder's leg.

"Damnit. Marlowe go patch him up. I'll cover you."

Marlowe ran over to Judder and took out some medical supplies he salvaged from the helicopter and Leon leaned out from behind the wall he was taking cover behind, ready to fire.

He scanned the area in front of him and didn't see anything but Rhodes and his victims.

Damned snipers. Had me pinned down so long I couln't get in on the action.

He saw something rustling in a bush behind Rhodes. He took a look through his ACOG scope and could make out someone holding a handgun and trying to sneak up on the vampire. Leon ran out of his cover firing in short bursts until he saw blood spray out of the bush.

Leon realized it was his luck day when he dragged the body out of the bush. The man was still alive with just a few bullet holes in his arms and legs. And judging by the patch on his sleeve, he was fairly high ranked.

"We got a live one over here. By the looks of it, he lead the rest of these guys." Leon said to everyone before looking at Rhodes.
"I guess this makes us even?" He said, remembering when Rhodes saved his ass a few minutes back.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Dec 7 2008, 02:01 PM

Rhodes was so tuned to the man lying in front of him, he didnt notice the ambush lying behind him...down side to have a rise in bloodlust...it makes a vamp careless.
When Leons shots whizzed behind him, Rhodes kept his focus on his pow.

"Yeah, even. See what you can get outta this one. I want a taste of the commander, plus my russian's pretty good," said Rhodes as the gleam in his eyes quickly faded, wiping his bloody mouth off.

He turned around and walked the few paces slowly, seeing the pain and fear in the commanders face.

The commander was holding his wounded leg with his good arm.

~Russian~ "You'll not make me talk, trash of Rasputin," he spat grimacing.

"Well comrade, I don't HAVE to make you talk. I can just sink my teeth into you and get all i want. That leaves you shit outta luck my poor man," he replied in Russian crouching down by the man and began to reach for his head.

The man's eyes widened in stark terror.

"No! I do not want to betray my country. I'd rather die first!" he gasped and tried to bleed out by letting go of the bullet hole in his leg.

Rhodes chuckled and pressed his knees on the mans leg and grabbed his arms, stemming the flow.

"Oh we can't have that now gorbie. Not till i get what we need to know. Easy or hard way friend? Last chance before i send you into the pits of darkness forever," he said with an eeiry quiet tone to his voice.

The man struggled feebly in the vampires iron grip.

"Easy way i guess then," Rhodes said before clamping down on the man's bleeding arm.

He opened his mind to the flow of blood splattering in his mouth. The vampire could get bits and pieces of memories and such. Over time, this ability can be trained and grown into valuable espionage tools. After a few minutes, Rhodes released the man's arm and closed his eyes...deciphering the flood of images.

"Thanks comrade. You've served your country well," Rhodes said as he smashed his fist into the man's forehead, knocking him unconscience.

Getting to his feet quickly, Rhodes turned to Leon who was interrogating the other enemy. Putting a bullet in the enemy's head, the vampire scowled.

~in English~

"We have a problem guys. Comrade commander here showed me where their base of ops is. Far away from here, heavily guarded like a bitch. We have to somehow crack into them there, but keep this situation contained. That stretchs us WAY thin. I'm guessing containment got held up and we have no backup. We need suggestions and options pronto. Their base is about 100 miles from here sitting smack in the middle on a small island retreat about 300 yds in the middle of the main channel. Worse yet, its a 'no fly zone' so we couldnt get so much as a cropduster in there," Rhodes radioed to all the team members.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Dec 7 2008, 08:33 PM

Soldier

[QUOTE] We need suggestions and options pronto. Their base is about 100 miles from here sitting smack in the middle on a small island retreat about 300 yds in the middle of the main channel. Worse yet, its a 'no fly zone' so we couldnt get so much as a cropduster in there," Rhodes radioed to all the team members.

Eric quirked a brow hearing that over the radio and he pulled his out and hit the push to talk button. "Wait, aren't we techincaly fedral agents couldn't we just premission from the FAA using the cure all excuse of matter of national secuirtiy"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0312 seconds · Archive