zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Nifty Viper, The alpha to the omega...?
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 27 2008, 02:59 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

The workers glanced amongst each other before one decided to answer the question.

"They just came in, shot Randy there first... then Joyce...before telling us to stop the pumps until they completed their task. They never said anything else, other than they'd kill anyone who tried to stop them," stammered the worker as he stared at the back of his dead companions on the floor.

"What did they do, EXACTLY?"

The man shook his head quickly, "I, I don't know exactly. They had us face the terminals most of the time."

Another spoke up, "The one, that one, he had me open the check valve after the pumps where shut down. Then he pulled out this container and poured it into the main."

"But that line only goes out to the town, right?" asked Rhodes.

"Uhh yeah. But then another one... who left shortly before you showed up, he had them to reverse the pumps. We use it for backwashing purposes, in case some particles jam the impellers."

"Sooo your saying he poured in the chemical, then had you run the pumps backwards to move it to the main system below?"

All the workers nodded in unison.

Suddenly a gunshot sent everyone scrambling and ducking. Except Rhodes.

Turning he looked thru the doorway and spotted a man staring thru the window down the hallway.

"Hrm? Everyone stay put for about 30 min. Then run like hell. Oh, btw, you'll all prolly be killed by the zombies that have overrun the town. The airforce is gonna be leveling this place with a fuel bomb. So i suggest you hurry. If you have any way to kill a viral infection in the water thats contaminated. I suggest you do it before leaving. Or else it could contaminate the whole water table of the seaboard. Get all that? Good. See ya," said Rhodes in nearly one breath.

It didnt matter anyway. Even if they did all that and still managed to get out, the fuel bomb that was scheduled would wipe them out regardless. Rhodes wanted them to feel like they at least had a sporting chance.

"Now, who's takin pot shots at me?" the vamp said as he poked his head around the corner of the room to see the shooter still standing there. His heat vision told him the man was human.. but something didnt feel right. His acute hearing let him know the person had no heartbeat, no pulse.

Walking up slowly with his mp5 leveled and ready...Rhodes jerked the door open and realized the man was deader than a cucumber.

"Fuckin hack agents," he grumbled.

Pressing his talk button, "Very funny guys. Remind me to sever your vocal cords so I can laugh about this later. If your wondering the water supply is shot. Fully infected and HIGHLY contagious. So if any of you dipshits were stupid enough to try to get a water sample, your prolly infected. So if the guy next to you handled the water... i'd shoot him now before he turns and infects the team. Rhodes, OUT".

That outta keep em guessing. However, its true tho. Unless they took the precautions to get the water with a bio suit or at the least bio-gloves, they're fucked. Who the hell makes viral shit this contagious anyway?! thought Rhodes as he made his way out of the building.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 27 2008, 03:51 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 79

Leon made his way out of the facility. Dispite that minor setback with the sniper things were going pretty well for him.

Then he heard Rhode's transmission.

Leon looked at his hand and saw a small amount of liquid on his glove. He turned his radio to talk to the FVZA agents.

"Alright everybody, looks like I've got some good news and bad news. Good news is I've got the sample. Bad news is it's highly contagious and if don't get a chemical bath in the next four hours I'm dead. I'm heading back to the national guard station. I think I saw a decontamination room there but until I get back in the field I want everybody to stay the hell away from me. Leon out."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: Aug 28 2008, 01:57 AM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

Ray laughed, then heard the transmissions and stopped. "Wow, glad we're going a different way. "

Ray and Eric got to the school. The front glass door was broken, as well as what used to be a makeshift barrier. "Oh shit, wonder if anybodys alive. Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who goes in first?" Ray said putting up his nightvision goggles, whos batterys ran out. He shined his flashlight in. It didn't reach the end of the hall.
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 12:47 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

"You got the light,you go first amgio" said Eric rahter camly as he pulled out his assult rifle.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 05:09 AM

After about a half hour of running Leon saw the national guard station. He turned his radio to the national guard's frequency.

"This is Agent Stevens to the Wilhelm national guard base. I've got a sample of the virus and I'm heading to the base."
"That's great but why are you pulling out of the field?" one of the national guard asked.
"The sample his highly contagious and Agent Marlowe and I are gonna need chemical baths."
"Got it, Agent Stevens, we will prep the decontamination room. You will have to give us some indication that you're friendly, we were ordered to fire on anything we know isn't one of our guys."
"Right. I'll pop a flare once we are in range. Oh, and I don't want anyone coming near me without a biosuit until I get out of decontamination."
"Roger that."

Leon got close to the national guard station and threw up a flare. He saw several men in biosuits take the place of the normal guards and he walked up the hill to the base. One of the men motioned to all of the soldiers to stay back as they led Leon and Agent Marlowe to the decontamination tents. Both agents were taken to separate tents and one of the boisuited men took the sample from Leon into a third tent.

Leon stepped into his tent, removed his gear, and put it into a decontamination container. He got showered off with a sterilizing chemical after a few minutes a green light flashed.

A computerized voice came out of a speaker in the tent. "Decontamination complete. Please get your belongings from the pouch at the end of the tent."

Leon suited back up and walked outside where he was met by a national guard sergeant.

"Sir, we have secured the sample and are getting ready to send it to FVZA Command."
"Good. And the vampires don't know we have it?"
"I would assume not. Unless one of them found you when you first retrieved the sample."
"I don't think he did. How have things been here?"
"So far just five casualties. Zombie attacks have been getting less frequent but more have been showing up at once."
"Just keep them busy, sergeant. We only have a couple of sirens left."
"That's good news. You should get back in the field though. We've got it covered here."

Leon and the sergeant exchanged salutes as Agent Marlowe walked out of his tent.

"Where we headed, Leon?" asked Agent Marlowe.
"Let's get that last siren." Leon said as they set off for the fire station where the last siren was.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 12:45 PM

((OOC: guys, the townhomes siren was activated by me.. according to my reading, the one by the firehouse/police station is the last one..))

Rhodes exited the water station facility building...noticing the rain had all but cleared up, he nodded to himself.

"Well this is a nice improvement."

Trotting at a clip, a crackling message came over the radio.

"Krrk...all...krrk agents in op area...krrk. 30 min..krrk til...krrrk ... firing."

Stopping to strain his hearing, Rhodes glanced around to see there was no threats around.

"This is Field Agent Alpha, say again, repeat say again, over."

Static cleared up a tad, "This is national guard calling all field agents...we have orders to commence shelling in 30 min, repeat 30 mins, over."

Rhodes rolled his eyes, "Copy that, 30 min. There is one siren left to activate, near the police station adjacent to the firehouse, over."

"Roger that Alpha, the rest of your team is inbound. They just left approx. 5 min ago, over."

Rhodes cocked an eyebrow, "Did they run thru decontamination? They were dirty man, direct contact with the toxin, over."

"Affirmative. Two were dirty but got the spa treatement. Sample has been obtained. So if you have one too, just dump it near a siren, over."

Rhodes clenched his teeth and thought, "Asshole boyscouts."

"Roger Base, Alpha will provide cover support for inbound agents. I never got a sample. My new position will be highest point near siren, moving out now, OUT."

The vamp turned and hyper-sprinted toward the highest building he could find with a clear view of the police/fire station and last remaining siren.

An old abandoned auto parts store fit the bill. Rhodes scaled the outer wall and crept over to the wall overlooking the street. Sure enough, there attached to the side of the fire station was the WWII era air siren. And surely enough below it mulling around were several zombies...incl several dalmations and german sheppards.

"Ugg. Zed dogs...great. Well...agents will have fun with them. Better radio them."

"Rhodes to FVZA team. I got eyes on the last siren. Guess what meatsacks, you got zed dogs in the mix. I'll try to pop them first, but theres a helluva lotta rotters down there. Some are town cops cuz i can see them wearing kevlar, over."

Switching his mp5 to single shot, Rhodes lined up on the undead K9's and squeezed off a few rounds. He managed to drop a couple before the rest caught on and began to move away from the siren towards his building.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 10:42 PM

Agent No. 84

Ray ran in. The halls were quiet, dark, and creepy. "We need to get to the roof. Look for stairs. " After about ten minutes of searching, he found the stairs, and got the transmission. "Shit, let's do this fast. " Ray ran up the stairs, and a zed pounced on him, pinning him, and Ray barely holding its head up with one arm. "GET THIS GUY OFF ME!!!" Ray yelled at Eric.
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 12:47 AM

Soldier

Eric camly pulled out his colt 45 and took aim as he looked down the sights at the dead head, the young man ponited and popped off two quick shots to the rotter's head cuasing it to pop like a ganggreen pimple. "Get the head get the ghoul, you ok Ray" he asked.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 01:48 AM

Leon approached the fire station and quickly went behind a building when he saw a large group of zombies heading for a building that Rhodes was shooting from.

Oh for fu... I can't get away from this guy!

"Hey, Rhodes, it's Leon. I'm gonna send Marlowe in there to help you out. I just want you guys to keep these rotters buy long enough to let me get to that siren."

As Agent Marlowe snuck around the back entrance of the auto parts store Leon made his way to the fire station.

He crept to the side of another building when he saw several Russians with Dragunovs posted around the fire station.

"Rhodes, I've got several Russian snipers in the fire station. I'll try to take them out but watch youself up there until you're clear."

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 12:31 PM

Rhodes glanced down at the ground and saw zeds pawing at the walls of the autoparts store.

"Negative. Repeat negative. I'm good up here, i'm drawing there attention. No way they can get to me. However, the ruskies inside, wait a sec," Rhodes hesitated as he tried using his vampire vision, but saw only cool colors emanating from inside the fire building.

What the hell? Why are they showing up cold?......Heat suits!! Oh shit.

"Guys, the ruskies are wearing heat shielding and some kinda body armor underneath, s'why the zeds are bothering them. Must be something important in there, but they haven't discovered us yet. Over."

Rhodes peered back thru his modest optics on his gun and squeezed off a few shots at rotters near the siren, hoping to make the activation by agents on the ground easier.

The vamp agent turned and went to the opposite end of the building and checked his escape route out of town. Glancing at his watch, he noticed there was only about 15 or so minutes left.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 10:01 PM

Agent No. 84

"I'm fine." Ray said, sighing "We're almost there, come on." Ray satarted running again.

Ray and Eric got to the roof with little resistance and peered out the door. Snipers. "Shit, we've got snipers up there. 3 I think." Ray looked again. "Yeah, three, but we got 15 minutes left. Let's kill them and go. " Ray popped out and shot two in quick succesion. The third got hit by one of their guns and fell into a group of zeds. "That was easy. Get the siren, I'm checking for ammo or plans or, well, anything. " Ray walked towards the bodies.
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 1 2008, 01:05 PM

Noticing that his way was relatively clear to HIS evac point, Rhodes plotted his route across three rooftops, down to the street atop a turned over garbage truck and then a quick sprint to a small non-descript house where a vehicle awaited him.

"hmm," he muttered as he calculated time then went and looked over the edge at the siren to see how the team was doing.

Radioing, "Guys, we're outta time. I can't do much more up here, I'll run back to the Nat. Guard and give you about...oh 10 more min? We gotta be clear of this shit hole by at least 25 mile minimum, OUT."

Sprinting across the rooftops, and down to the street, Rhodes got to within radio range of the National Guard Command Base before radioing again.

"This is team alpha, do you read me over?"

The radio crackled faintly, "Base to Alpha, we read you. You boys are cutting it close ya know. That big boy is in route now, over."

Rhodes grinned and muttered darkly, "Excellent."

"Alpha to Base, bring the pain boys...we're all done, over," as he turned and sprinted towards his evac vehicle.

"This is Base. What about the rest of the team, over?"

"Dead or turning undead. Either way... drop that sucker and clean up this shithole mess. Don't send in any air extract either, too many snipers in the area, over," said Rhodes as he reached the house and went around back to find a 500cc racing quad under a tarp.

"Base to Alpha, sorry bout that man. Big Boy eta, 12 min and counting. God save you. Base Out!"

Rhodes just half grinned as he hopped on the quad and fired it up. Kicking it in gear he wheeled as he exited the property and raced towards the nearby mountains where a chopper would pick him up in a day or so after the bomb. Racing over the back country, the vamp glanced over his shoulder momentarily.

Ya know, I'd almost feel bad for them meatsacks...if i had any feelings. Meh.

As he mentally kept track of the time, he gunned the engine harder and leaned in to navigate the harsh terrain. He had to make it over the nearest mountain if he was gonna avoid any bomb damage.

((OOC: Boys this is how this story line was to go...hhhehehehe....now lets see how creative you can be !! What'll come next is 5 small but hefty air-fuel bombs dropped by the airforce. Each one to target the sirens to cover the ENTIRE area and then some. It's also designed to not only flatten everything, but incinerate it as well...to burn off any virus lingering around. So good luck. Oh, and the guard cant call off the drop now...so i wouldnt post radioing and trying to stop it.))

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Sep 1 2008, 08:42 PM

Agent No. 84

OoC:Hope this isn't too forward of a way to adress the bombing situation.

Ray looked quizically at the bodies. They looked like they we're american and didn't even wear the same clothes as the russians. Their weapons were something anyone could get, and they had no kevlar. "Eric, I don't think these guys - What was that?" Ray could've sworn he heard Rhodes say they could bomb the city. "Rhodes come in, did I hear you right?!?"
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 12:07 AM

Soldier

"Were getting the fuck out of here." Eric pulled the last air raid siren and made his way down the fire escape running with Ray as he did so thinking fast he headed to the auto shop garage and shot the lock off as soon as they got in, Eric grinned and heaed over to a pimped out mazda. "Zoom Zoom" he said to Ray as the zombies raced towards the siren he threw Ray in the passanger seat and got into the car starting it with Ray's help he then rocketed out the door the pedal to the medal. As they raced down the street Eric punched the Noz and said a silent prayer to himself as they raced to the nearby extraction ponit 25 miles away.

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 12:13 AM

Agent No. 84

"I hope we're gonna make it. Anyways, those guys didn't look russian. They looked like civilians, though one did try attacking me when I shot them. " Ray yanked the wheel left as a zombie tried jumping in "Dang, we're still 20 miles away. With," Ray checked his Watch, "10 minutes!!" Ray grabbed his radio "Everybody pull out. We've got ten minutes and twenty miles!! Even if you haven't got the siren, forget it!!! RUN!!!"
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 12:32 AM

Soldier

"As if I didn't have enough fucking problems...Ray hows the Noz doing" He asked as he got another tank ready when his partner took the wheel.

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 01:15 AM

Agent No. 84

"About 1/4 left. About 15 miles left we're making good time. " Ray said, scooting into the drivers seat as he and Eric switched.
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 01:22 AM

Soldier

Eric readedied the tank and as the noz fell down he grimmiced as a deadhead splattred onto the winsheild and Ray wiped the gore off. After checking back agian He sighed and shook his head and when the tank went dead, Eric switched it up and threw the empty tank out the window and into a pile of deadheads. He then turned back into his seat exhaling as he did so muttering under his breath. Eric dabbed his brow and started to laugh. "Oh man...my girlfreind is gonna be pissed when she hears that I narrowly escaped being caught in a massive town leveling explosion"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 04:59 PM

Rhodes came to a sliding stop, dust rolling by him as he turned to look back towards the town of Wilheim. He saw and heard the jet engines of the inbound aircraft from the peak of the mountains he'd scrambled toward at breakneck speed.

Glancing at his watch, he saw time was up.

"Well meatpuppets, if you get outta this one, kudos," he said to himself as he watched the plane dip slightly toward the ground before releasing a large cylindrical object from 'neath its belly. The plane immediately throttled up to supersonic and a small boom was heard as it rocketed away, its package falling towards the ground.

The vampire saw the bomb break open, and 5 smaller orbs fell towards the town. The sirens were barely audiable to Rhodes, even with acute vampire hearing.

The bombs all detonated simultaneously. The explosions were massive as he could see, then the thunderous BOOM followed. The air pressure alone would be enough to destroy any un-living thing caught in the blast, but it was the subsequent devastating burning of fuel mixed with oxygen that did the most damage. The fireball that went up nearly blinded Rhodes. Before the shockwave reached his position, he kicked the quad around and shot down the backside of the mountains. He could feel the blast vibrating the air and ground around him.

"Gotta give them flyboys credit... when they do a turn n burn, they do it right, hehehehe," chuckled Rhodes as he zipped off towards the extract point where a chopper would be waiting for him.

((OOC: lets wrap this up and pick up a new one... get out alive then get either stranded in the middle of nowhere to be picked up by the agency and we'll have another mission.))

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 06:01 PM

Soldier

The noz was going out strong and Eric looked over to Ray. "I Don't think were gonna make it." he said as he heard the jets scramble overhead looking out the window he heard the bombs explode just as the city limts sign was seen a block up the road. Suddenly the shockwave hit and the force from the explosion ripped apart the back bumper of the car and a blast of air caught under the airfoil and sent the car flying up into the air. "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT" yelled Eric as the car flew through the air it then landed with a thud just outside the city limts and Eric then turned his head to face Ray. "If your ever in Florida look me up...I'll get you a beer" He then got out of the car that was now totaled and grinned as a bout of laughter came from his lips "Ahaha....I CAME I SAW THE FOUR EYED NUT JOB KICKED YOUR ASS." Eric then breathed in and out hyperventaling before he pulled out his radio. "This is benson... i'm ok and so is my main man Ray send us one of those nice choppers i hear so much about and evac us post haste I wanna go home"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0557 seconds · Archive