zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Nifty Viper, The alpha to the omega...?
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 07:20 PM

Soldier

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 70

right water supply containmated"nsaid eric as he looked over at miller he had gone off on his own and now he was trying to sneak his way past the sniper switching over to his knife he went in low and stealthy trying to keep out of the way if the deadheads as he oadded through the streets his boots tankfull were rubber soled so his steps nwere muffled as he moved quietly suddenlyu he caqme upon a fire escape and latched onto it making his way up to a safe area he pulled out his radio and hid "rhodes are you therew" is anyone out there

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Aug 18 2008, 12:18 AM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

OoC: Sorry it took me so long to reply, but this is the last post I'll make an awhile. I'm on Vacation. Also, i'm making Ray guard the door, so I don't have to worry much.

Ray ran in. "Thanks. Where's the crazy? i hope he's not on the roof. Then it'll make or job just a bit harder. I'm low on ammo, I'll guard the door. "
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 18 2008, 04:33 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: This will be my exiting post as I ship out for basic training tomorrow. Any plot holes or discrepencies present in this post are all planned for my eventual return. I'm extremely sorry that I couldn't advance my part of the mission a bit more, but hey; duty calls.

While in the alley Miller received a radio message, "Come in Zeus forty-two. I repeat, come in Zeus forty-two. Over."

"Yeah, I'm here. Zeus sixty four reporting. Over." Replied Miller.

"This is Cronos one twenty eight, time to initiate Titan Phase 4." Said the voice over the radio.

"I dig." Answered Miller as he set back the opposite way in the alley, hopped into the pickup truck without saying a word to the agents under his command and immediately began driving.

"This job resembles the X-Files more and more every day." Muttered Miller as he drove further into the storm.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 20 2008, 12:19 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Reaching the siren, Rhodes caught a faint, static'y transmission. Pausing he positioned himself against a large tree.

"Rhodes here. I didn't copy, please repeat last transmission."

He waiting for a moment before shrugging and moving his way to the siren.
The siren was atop a small tower building the size of a storage locker cemented into the ground. Fiddling with the junction box lock, he opened the case and flipped the switch.

Nothing happened.

Hrrrmmm? What the fuck?

Jerking up on the handle several more times resulted in the same result. No siren.

"God damn piece of shit," he cursed loudly.

Grabbing the access panel to the main power box, Rhodes with his vampire strength jerked it off and slung it over his shoulder. Examining the contents and wiring. He could see the main bus fuse was missing.

"Uh oh," he muttered, quickly looking around for the fuse or a replacement.

Found nothing as well.

Gritting his teeth, Rhodes pulled out one of his .45's and fired a round at a distant zombie. Picking up the casing quickly, he shoved it into the fuse slot and threw the power handle. Their was a brief flash of a spark, then the siren began its 100 db wail.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Clutching at his ears, giving him time to close off his acute vampire hearing, Rhodes took off running towards the entrance to the underground water supply for the town.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 20 2008, 01:05 AM

Agent No. 84

OoC: Also my exiting post. Decided I should withdraw Ray from this mission before school started, so I wouldn't have to worrry so much. He's still there though, so someone try rescuing him. Also, I just withdrew him from this mission becuase the first week of school is always hectic. I'll still be in later missions.

"You know what, I think I'll get the Siren. " Said, Ray changing his mind. He ran up the stairs, quickly reaching the roof. He flipped the switch, setting off the siren a seconds after Rhodes, as if an answer. "Simple enough. " Ray said turning around.

There was the crazy. He was average height, red hair, camoflouge on, with a little stubble. He seemed familiar to Ray. Caught up in thought, Ray barely had time to notice the gun before the man fired off a shot. He had Colt .45, probally got it before moving into town. Though it was just a pistol, the guy was a good shot. He got Ray in the shoulder, where there was no Kevlar. He shot Ray again, in the chest, knocking Ray off balance, making him stumble and fall through the skylight, where he landed on the second floor in front of some escalators. When he landed he broke his arm, and barely had time to weakly yell "Help!" before falling into unconsciusness.
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 20 2008, 07:26 PM

Soldier

The call for help was heard over the raido and eric muttered something under his breath "shit...newbie down" thought eric as he ran past a few deadheads towards the nearest car dearship they were downtown after all he moved through the various cars in the lot before grinning seeing a hybrid suv just waiting to be taken over. "well i suppose now is a s a god time as any" smashing the car window with the butt of his gun eric unlocked the door and climbed into the seat exhaling. "Ok now what you dumb four eyed fuck" he muttered under his breath, Eric then hopped out of thje car and into the empylee area grabbing the keys he smriked and headed back to the car starting it up. The vechile had half a tank left with a sigh of relief eric started the car and raced off towards ray's last known location "hang on kid im coming"

At the mall eric shot the glass out of a bargian basment storefront and walked into the window making sure to border it up from any deadhead attacks he then came out onto the first floor of the mall and started his search for ray after a few minutes he came to the escaltors heading to the second floor it was there that he spotted the limp form of the agent. "come on man wake up im with fvza" he said as he checkjed for a pulse.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 01:35 AM

Agent No. 84

"You better not do CPR. " Ray muttered. "My left arm's broken, I need a splint. " Ray said sitting up. "The crazy's still up there, let's go. " Ray grabbed his equipment, checked it, and slowly stood up. "There's a first aid kit downstairs in the employee lounge. " Ray walked towards the escalators with a small limp.
Abnet
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 04:04 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

OOC: O_O and Benson: you guys are still in the mall right?

IC: Leon was standing in the employee lounge wating for Eric to come back with Ray.

"Figured you'd be needing this. Take a seat on this table."

Leon looked at Ray's broken arm.

"So, uh... Anybody know how to set a broken arm?"
"That'd be me, sir. I've only got basic medical trainingso this might take a while." Agent Marlowe said.
"Good. I'm gonna go take a look around here and see if this place is secure. Eric, stay here and keep watch at the door."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 04:33 AM

Soldier

"sure thing leon" said eric as he went aginst a wall and got down on one knee looking out every so often so see if anyone or leon was coming back he sighed a bit and shook his head things were going hell fast this wasnt branson this was more like seattle. Eric then looked over at ray as he watched the kid being patched up poor guy was probaly going through hell now as eric watched them he moved over to a vending machine and shot the lock off and put out a few snacks for the 5 of them along with some drinks a little mini buffet as it were his eyes never leaving the door as he waited for leon to come back. "when you guys are done theres some food and drink to help keep your strentgh up but be sure to save for for leon and myself" Said eric as he took his postion back up. He was alot of things but even in the heat of battle he was still a bit selfless

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 05:46 AM

Leon walked around the abandoned mall. As creepy and trashed as the place was it was strangely peacefull.

He went over to a row of snack machines and pushed the button for a gatorade.

Hmm. Guess I'll need some money....

He looked around for some change on the ground and finnaly decided to just smash the glass in with the butt of his rifle. He took a few assorted drinks and headed back to the rest of the group.

He walked into the employee lounge, it was a small set of rooms with tables and chairs. The usual place for the mall security and other employees to take a break.

He threw some drinks to the agents and picked up the unconscious Russian he had taken prisoner a while back, took him into another room, and tied him to a chair.

He took the man's balacava off and splashed some water on his face to wake him up.

"Wakey wakey, ruskie." Leon said to the man.
"Uhhh... who are you?"
"You aren't the one asking questions here. Who are you and what connection do you have to the outbreak here?"
"Fuck off, American. Why sould I be telling you anything?"
Leon punched the Russian in the face and held his combat knife to the man's throat.
"Because I'm the one that decides whether or not you go free or I decide to take you up to the roof and feed the zombies."
The Russian spit in Leon's face. Leon put the man's arm on a nearby table and stabbed his knife through his hand, pinning it to the table. The Russian screamed in pain.
"You're lucky I was wearing this gas mask when you did that or I might have gotten a little pissed."
"You don't scare me. I won't tell you a goddamn thing."
Leon puched him in the face again and heard the man's nose break. Blood came gushing out of his nostrils and Leon gave him another punch to the stomach.

The force from the blows made the Russian fall back in his chair a bit which made the knife in his hand cut further through the skin leaving a hole nearly the full length of his palm.

"Auuugh! Okay okay! Just take the knife out of my hand and I'll tell you whatever you want to know."
"Hmmm... How about I leave the knife in your hand and if I think you're lying I'll start cutting into your other hand?"
"... What do you want to know?"
"Well for starters, who are you?"
"I'm with the Black Snake mercenary corperation. We were hired by Russian Ultranationalists to plant the virus in the town's water supply. Our scientists engineered the virus to kill infected people faster and also mutated it to affect some animals."
"Animals? Which ones?"
"It was designed to stay dormant in livestock until their meat or milk gets ingested but we found that it has a similar effect on dogs that it does on humans.
"Is that it?"
"Yes. Now please let me go."

Leon heard a window break and looked up to see a zombified Agent Harris making his way through the broken window along with a large crowd of zombies behind him.

The Russian looked up at Leon.

"Let me go! Please!"

Leon looked at him for a second and cut his ropes. Before he could make a run for it, Leon shot the Russian's kneecaps and shoved him onto the floor toward the window.

Leon walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"We've got alot of hostiles coming in through the back. Pack up your shit and let's get out of here."
"What about the Russian?" Agent Marlowe said as he poped Ray's arm back into place and put a splint on it.
"He's buying us some time."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 11:06 AM

Trotting along at a good clip, the vamp agent bounded over fencing, cars, dead bodies, whatever was between him and the towns underground water supply.

Hmmm. 50/50 odds this place is crawling and guarded like a mother. He thought to himself just as he came to rest beside a large utility bed construction truck owned by Massey Construction Inc.

Looking inside the cab was empty. Several bullet holes preforated the windshield.
Rhodes only had about a half a second to react when he heard the gunshot. Ducking instantly, but not fast enough, Rhodes felt the round impact him square in the chest. Hitting the ground, he coughed slightly and gritted his teeth.

"Muther fuckin... aww that's it. Cocksuckers zombie food now," he barked as he rolled under the vehicle and began to extrapolate from where the shot was fired.

Striking him with solid force but at a slightly elevated angle, Rhodes guessed the shooter was using smaller caliber rifle, m16 more than likely judging from the report, and was nearly level with him. Glancing quickly, wiping the rain water from his face, he caught a slight bit of movement around a couple of collided cars.

Straining his vision, Rhodes could see that the shooter was lounging inside one of the vehicles, rifle sticking out the missing winshield.

"Least he's outta the rain."

Pulling his mp5 clip out, Rhodes slapped in a different clip, one with tracer rounds. Aiming at the car's underbelly from his prone position, Rhodes could see just a sliver of the car's gas tank. Grinning, he fired one round, piercing a nice hole from which a steady stream of gasoline began to leak from. The shooter fired several more rounds at the vamp agent, but couldnt get a good clean shot.

"Just keep sitting there barbie-Q, cuz i got your sorry number now."

Rhodes fired the next phosphorus round at the asphalt causing the needed spark to ignite the fuel vapors. The car's underbelly erupted in flames. The sniper began to scramble out thru the windshield opening when Rhodes rolled out from under his cover. The man was about to jump from the hood when a bullet from Rhodes slammed into his shin, dropping him onto his ass. As the man clutched at his bloody, shattered tibia, the vamp smiled from afar.

Yelling, "Hey, I wanted the zeds to have a nice home cooked meal...ya fuck!"

Rhodes could see the man raising his rifle, but the vamp was much faster and pegged him in both the forearm and shoulder. Unable to hold the gun, or walk, the man just sat atop the burning wreck as several zombies shuffled over to check out the sounds and yelling.

"Eat up boys...dinners on me," muttered Rhodes before sprinting at vamp speed the next few hundred yards towards the water supply.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 04:19 PM

Agent No. 84

OoC: Benson, can you please capitalize and use puncuation? Sorry, pet peeve.

Ray grabbed his shotgun off the table, finished his pretzels, and stuck an un-opened RC in a grenade slot on his vest. "So, we leaving the mall or just this area? The sirens going off, so this is a hotspot. Besides they're bombing the place in an hour and a half. Something tells me it's gonna take us some time to get out a town. " Ray walked to the metal desk by the door. "Will someone help me move this?"
Abnet
Posted: Aug 25 2008, 04:58 AM

(OOC: O_O, whichever one of your arms that got broken is in a sling now so keep that in mind.)

IC: Leon helped Ray block the door and then turned to face the agents.

"Alright guys, it looks like we've got a mutated form of the zombie virus being stored in the town's water supply near Rhode's position. I'm sure command could use a sample of the new virus and if the vampires don't know about it yet I want to keep it that way. For time's sake I'd sugget Eric and Ray go activate one of the beacons in another part of town while Agent Marlowe and I get that sample."

Leon loaded a fresh clip into his REC7.

"And there are probably gonna be more zombies out there so watch your backs. Let's move out."

--------------------
user posted image

Abnet
Posted: Aug 25 2008, 05:34 AM

(OOC: Sorry about the double post.)

IC: A few minutes and alot of dead zombies later Leon and Agent Marlowe were back in the more urbanized portion of Wilhelm in search of the town's water supply.

Leon knew that there was no way they would catch up to Rhodes but judging by the increasing number of dead humans they were getting closer.

A few more minutes of travelling past without any resistance and soon Leon was able to make out what looked like a series of large water tanks half burried in the ground.

The two agents made their way closer to the tanks and saw an open door in the side of a large concrete wall.

Must be getting really close.

"Time to go silent." Leon whispered and he pulled his pistol out of his holster and flipped on his night vision goggles.

Leon and Agent Marlowe quietly made their way through the door and down a large staircase leading somewhere below ground level.

"Check your corners and keep an eye out for anything that looks like a water pump."

As they went deeper into the water supply building they began to see more and more dead bodies. Some of freshly killed terrorists, others older remains of the facility's zombified workers.

Rhodes is making this too easy for us.

Leon and Agent Marlowe walked onto a catwalk overlooking a room with a large, open tank full of the contaminated water.

He looked around the room below and saw someone walking around.

Must be Rhodes. Not much to do now but wait until he makes his move.

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Aug 25 2008, 05:46 PM

Having made his way past the sniper and several grunt sentries, Rhodes managed to find his way to the main pump room.

A large building housed several water treatment pools. The pools were fed via a series of deep underground wells. The pools were then tested and treated (via computer monitoring stations around the walls of the concrete and steel building) before being released out to the towns people.

Rhodes eased to the main pump room. The smell of chlorine and fluroide as well as various other treatment chemicals bombarded his sense of smell.

"Guhh," he winced.

Poking his head up to look thru the window in the steel door, he could make out four or five workers as well as several men with guns. Technicians had on standard public works overalls. Arching a brow, the scent of blood wafted by him.
Glancing again, Rhodes spotted several bodies on the floor, lying in small pools of blood from several gunshots.

Hunkering down, Rhodes pressed his mic button, "Water supply compromised. Several hostiles have taken over. We have fatalities. Repeat civilian casualties. I am proceeding to sweep and clear the water facility. Get them other sirens up boys, I've got this."

After transmitting, the vamp agent checked his mp5 quickly then gently opened the door and hopefully reached for a lightswitch. After a soft pass with his hand, he found a switch and flipped it after closing his eyes to allow his vamp vision to adjust. Once the yells of surprize told him the lights were out, he burst into the room and rolled off to the side into complete darkness. Only the faint glow of lights on the instruments provided any light in the room. A momentary firefight erupted before Rhodes flipped the lights back on.
The hostiles were down, the civilians were shaken but unharmed. Many had hit the deck once the shooting began.

"Easy does it folks. I'm with the calvary. I need to know what has happened in here and pronto," he said, easing the fearful looks in the workers eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 26 2008, 12:45 AM

Agent No. 84

OoC: I asked someone to help me move the desk BECAUSE of the broken arm. No offense.

Ray looked around. Just him and Eric, and a crap load of zombies trying to get in. "So, where we going? You get to pick first. "
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 26 2008, 10:51 PM

Soldier

Eric looked at Ray and grinned. "Feel like going back to school partner." He said rembering something Miller had said about a high school having an air raid siren near it.

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Aug 27 2008, 02:06 AM

Agent No. 84

Ray only had one thing to say "Will there be homework?"
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 27 2008, 03:05 AM

Soldier

"Like I ever did homework anyway" He grinned and headed out towards the school.

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Aug 27 2008, 05:22 AM

Leon looked into the water tank and wondered what he could do to get a smaple. It looked like there was a pump on the floor below him but that would risk running into Rhodes. He checked the pouches in his vest and found a half empty water bottle and some rappeling cord.

He shrugged. What am I, MacGyver? ...Worth a try I guess.

He wrapped the cord around the water bottle and lowered it into the water tank. To his amazement it worked. He raised the bottle back up and put in in one of his empty mag pouches.

The two agents were about ready to leave when Leon spotted a rifle barrel sticking out of a window in a room across from him. It look like it was being aimed at Rhodes.

Oh goddamnit. I was in the clear too. Better go save his ass.

The lights for the lower room hung down below the catwalk so it was pitch black on Leon's level making it pretty easy to sneak into the shooter's room.

The shooter wore the same outfit the rest of the terrorists wore so he must have been one of the guards in the treatment facility.

Leon crept up behind the sniper and put him in a headlock. He wasn't quick enough and the sniper managed to get a shot off before Leon grabbed him. The bullet hit the ground right in front of Rhodes.

Leon snapped the sniper's neck and proped him up on his rifle in the window. It wouldn't do much good up close but from where Rhodes was standing it would look like the sniper was still alive.

It wasn't the best decoy but Leon hoped it would keep Rhodes busy long enough for him to get out of the facility unnoticed.

--------------------
user posted image

« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0386 seconds · Archive