zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Nifty Viper, The alpha to the omega...?
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 01:28 AM

Soldier

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 70

ooc;sorry bout the shitty detail on my wii

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 04:07 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity lately. Having some writer's block. Anyway, disregard my last few posts. I'm going to the mall if nobody else is and I'll be using two NPC agents since nobody else is going with me.

IC: "I'm gonna take the mall with the two new guys I'll let you know if I find anything interesting." Leon said over his headset.

The two new guys he was refering to were Agent Marlowe, an Australian carrying a flamethrower, a Desert Eagle, and some throwing knives and wearing a black tactical vest with urban camo BDUs and steampunk-looking welding goggles with a bandana covering his mouth and nose, and Agent Harris, a Californian carrying an REC7 with an M2O3 grenade launcher attachment and a silenced Remington 700 sniper rifle and wearing a greatcoat and one of those breating masks that painters wear.

Leon pulled his gasmask down over his face and the three agents started moving north. They had some ground to cover and little time to waste so they moved as fast as they could while trying to stay out of the open(as usefull as Agent Marlowe's flamethrower was it made him a high profile target for confused survivors.)

The agents moved through the city eliminating any small groups of zombies that happened to get in their way. Leon noticed an increasing number of fields and single family homes and knew that they were getting closer to their destination.

Leon heard gunfire in the distance as he and his group neared the top of a hill. He motioned them to get down as he pulled a pair of binoculars from a pouch on his belt. Through the binoculars he could tell that the hill they were on was overlooking a valley with a group of buildings inside of the valley. He also saw a large sign reading "Wilhelm Shopping Center" with a list of fast food places and a sign for the Wilhelm mall under it.

He zoomed his binoculars in and saw an enormous group of zombies crowded around the mall and groups of armed humans on the roof of both the mall and an Arby's across the street from it. The odd thing about the group on the Arby's roof was that they weren't firing into the zombies. It looked like they were firing on the group of people on the mall.

"Alright newbies, listen up..."Leon began,"We have possible hostiles on the roof of an Arby's. Agent Harris, I want you to get into a firing position in those woods to the east and give me a threat assesment on whoever is on that building and don't even think about firing on anyone until I give you the go-ahead. Agent Marlowe, you're with me. We have to sneak into that mall and secure those survivors, that may or may not include taking out whoever is on that roof. You have your orders, let's move."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 05:31 AM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

OoC: I'm taking the Wal-Mart.

Ray ran through the alleyway, Miller was making a great decoy. He ran down the street, avoiding the few lingering zeds, untill he came across a group of about 30 zeds blocking the road, a few blocks away. "It seemed to easy. I knew it had to get harder. "

Ray and his men unloaded on the zeds, only taking a few down, and geting the rests attention.

"Oh crap, this doesn't look good, but we're only a few blocks away" Ray said, noticing more zeds filing in behind. Ray pulled out his Mags, and killed as many as he could. "Men, just run for it!" Ray said, putting his shoulder down and running at the zombies.

Maelstrom
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 11:03 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

Fifteen minutes in, the radio channels were already abuzz. Seems the Undead Population of Wilhelm had gotten together and are throwing the Agency one big welcoming party. Miller's already run into his share of the fun and Harding has one of those nasty feelings that he's next.

God damn this rain, he cursed quietly, it can never be a SUNNY day for an outbreak, can it?

"Eyes open fellas," the hoarse whisper rasped from his throat, "shit's hit the fan over at town center. Let's be gentlemen and go last, shall we?"

With that, he flicked his fingers and two assault team agents bolted past him to the opposite side of the street. Their light footsteps nonetheless kicking up small splashes on the flooded asphalt.

Nothing yet.

Yet.

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 11:06 AM

Hunter

(OOC: By the way, Abnet, 0_0, I already called the Wal-Mart. You guys are welcomed to join me if you want to or we can work out something separately. Your choice.)

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 02:23 PM

OOC: Geez I'm having bad luck picking out a place to go. How about the mall? It doesn't look like anybody picked that yet right?

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 10:39 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: The way I see it is this, you've got three options. Two of you can take the other objectives that haven't been called, you could all retcon this so that it's one big happy team off to the Wal-Mart, or the three teams can all arrive at the Wal-Mart and chalk it up to miscommunication incharacter. Although if it helps it seems that Maelstrom first called the Wal-Mart while O_O called the mall. Now I really don't care where each of you go despite what you called earlier, just as long as something happens where no one pretends that the other isn't there.

Miller quickly said into his radio, "Sorry Rhodes, we kind of got surrounded by them buggers. I'll swing by to pick you up in a minute."

Looking for a good quick exit out of the mess Miller quickly spied a pickup truck that would have to do. Quickly rushing over to it he opened the unlocked door, hopped in the driver's seat, pulled out his knife, and then began to hotwire the thing. "Pile in!" he shouted.

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 11:34 PM

Soldier

eric looked over at miller and nodded as he jumped into the shotgun seat his rec between his legs as some other agents hopped in he then lookef at miller "whats the plan bossman" he asked as he took out a soft cloth and wiped the zombie gore off his glasses.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Maelstrom
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 12:17 AM

Hunter

(OOC: I'm fine with any of the above options.)

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 04:41 AM

(OOC: Okay, I'm at the mall right now. If anybody else is coming/already there speak up.)

IC: Leon and Agent Marlowe made their way into the shopping center. They stayed close to the buildings and tried to keep as quiet as possible knowing that if any of the zombies noticed them they were, to put it lightly, utterly fucked.

Leon heard Agent Harris' voice crackle into his headset.

"Agent Stevens, I'm in position and awaiting orders."
"Give me a threat assessment on those guys on the roof of the Arby's."
"Alright... it looks like four guys. They look a little too well armed for survivors."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, the breifing mentioned that Wilhelm didn't have any gunstores but these guys have AK-47s, Dragunovs, hand grenades, the works."
"The briefing did mention a terrorist orginization too. Do these guys have any sort of markings, badges, anything like that?"
"Let me see... It looks like they have some kind of patch on their arms but I can' tell what they say. I'd be willing to bet that if there are terrorists operating in the area these guys would be likely candidates."
"Alright, we are gonna head up to the roof. Give us cover fire but do not shoot to kill until we have confirmed hostiles, got that?"
"Got it. Shoot to disable only. Agent Harris out."

Leon slowly made his way up a ladder on the side of the Arby's with Agent Marlowe behind him. Leon peeked over th edge and looked at what he had to work with: Four possible hostiles and a generator being the only available cover. He ducked back down when he saw one of the guys start to move toward the ladder. He walked to the edge of the roof, right above where Leon was. Luckily with Leon's outfit and the weather conditions he was practically invisible.

Wait for it... Wait for it... NOW!

With that thought Leon pulled himself up over the ladder, grabbed his target's head, and slammed it down on the side of the building, knocking him out instantly. He quickly vaulted over the wall on the roof and dragged the unconscious man behind the generator. Any sound that would have been made by Leon's actions would have been impossible to hear over the combined sounds of gunfire and moaning zombies. Leon and Agent marlowe moved behind the generator and took a look at Leon's victim. He was wearing a balacava and woodland camo BDUs with a kevlar vest over it. He looked at the nametag on the man's vest. He couldn't quite tell but it looked like the name was written in Russian. Leon checked the patch on the guys arm and saw that it was a red star with a hammer and sickle inside of it with something written underneath it also in what he assumed was Russian.

Leon drew his silenced M1911 from its holster and Agent Marlowe having nothing quieter pulled a throwing knife from one of his wristguards.

"Agent Harris, we have confirmed hostiles on the Arby's roof. You have permission to fire on my signal. Shoot to kill in three. Two. One. Now."

When Leon gave the signal the three agents killed the men on the roof with almost machine like effectiveness. Leon and Agent Marlowe dove out from behind the generator, taking out two of the terrorists and before the third could turn around, Agent Harris shot him in the head.

"Nicely done guys." Leon said over his headset.
"Thank you, sir." Agent Harris replied. "I'll regroup to you no-"

Agent Harris was cut off and Leon heard a thud followed by loud screams and animalistic snarling.

"Agent Harris, come in!" Leon yelled into his headset. There was no response.

Leon looked through his binoculars and saw a large figure hunched over what had to have been Agent Harris.

He zoomed his binoculars in and saw that the figure over Agent Harris was some kind of dog.

"Attention all agents operating in Wilhelm, be advised, I have lost contact with an agent presumed KIA and I have just encountered a group of Russian terrorists which may have a connection to the outbreak. The terrorists are well armed and have attack dogs with them. I managed to take one of the terrorists prisoner and I'll try to get more information later but for now I am proceeding with my mission. Agent Stevens out."

Leon looked over at the unconscious Russian.

"Agent Marlowe, lets take our new friend on a little trip to the mall."
"Right, Agent Stevens." Marlowe replied as he picked up the unconscious man.

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 11:56 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes pulled his MP5 out and began scanning quickly his surroundings.

"Thanx there Miller. Remind me to offer you a live handgrenade next time you sneeze. Just get your asses over here. Or let me know where your going so i can get moving," radioed back the vampire agent as he spotted a main group of undead shuffling after the mobilized FVZA'rs.

A low moan from his left alerted Rhodes to a potential threat. Spinning his gun around his reflexes told him to fire at the precise moment. One bullet shot from the barrel and connected with a rotter that was clamboring atop the van Rhodes was perched on. The back of the zeds head exploded in gore, splattering the ground.

Geezus, I must be getting old. He was right on top of me.

"Miller, I'm moving toward your location, mines getting too hot. I'll meet you halfway, out."

Rhodes dropped from the van roof and sprinted at vampire speed thru the mass of abandoned vehicles and burning debris. Spotting a small station wagon, Rhodes rushed up to it to find a dead woman hangin half out the open driver door. There were groceries in the back still. Her head had been gnawed on and the brains inside were missing.

"Ewww," muttered Rhodes as he unbuckled the corpse's seatbelt and jerked the body out. He turned the key and the engine fired up.

Slamming the door, the vamp slammed his foot on the gas and began his weeving towards Miller and the other agents position. He managed to run a few straggling zeds over in the process.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 12:11 AM

Agent No. 84

Ray broke through the zombies, infront of the mall. The door wa blocked, and zombies were getting closer. "Let me in!!! FVZA Agent, I'm here to help!!!"

He heard voices, but the door didn't open.

Ray radioed Miller.
"Miller, Mall's closed up, they won't let us in. What do we do?"
Ray said firing at the closing zombies. Then he opened the radio channel.
"Any agents in the mall, this is Ray, let me in!!!!"
Ray was trying desperateley to reload his shotgun.
"Help, we're surrounded, and running out of bullets!!"
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 01:41 AM

Rhodes heard his radio in his ear that Ray was in need of some help. Just as he was trying to respond, a rotter went thru the grill and into the radiator, killing the engine.

"Fuckin rotters! This is Rhodes, Miller...come in god damn it, the mall is a cluster fuck. We gotta get to some high ground and assess this situation better before you all are getting it up the butt by a zed!"

The vampire jumped from the trashed vehicle and rushed towards an retail shop and began scaling the wall.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 03:40 AM

Hunter

According to the radiochatter, Wilhelm was really coming alive now. Well, perhaps "alive" is not the best term.

Ten shadow-like figures moved swiftly through the storm. An array of large caliber weapons point in every direction, sweeping every rooftop and passing across every shadow. Harding would've preferred if there was higher ground to go through, but when life gives you lemons...

Through the rain and fog, silhouettes formed in the distance. Moaning, shambling forms, staggering aimlessly forward. Throngs upon throngs of them, sloshing through the rain, blocking the entire street.

Harding screeched to a sudden halt and swept his hand-'take cover'. The ten assault agents melted into the shadows, weapons protruding slightly from their concealment.

"Listen up, roadblock ahead. We're gonna circle around and head in from the East. Might be passing the high school, so keep an eye out for survivals. Hooah?"

A chorus of whispered acknowledgments buzzed in his ear.

"Okay, let's go."

With that, the figure rose from their hides and trotted into the night.

(OOC: Potentially anything at the high school?)

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 02:07 PM

Climbing up a drainpipe like a macak monkey, the vamp hopped over the ledge and quickly scanned for hostiles on the roof. After clearing the area, the rain slacking up a bit, Rhodes radioed again for the rest of the team as he hunkered by the town facing edge.

"This is Rhodes, I'm atop a small retail building with eyes on your street. Miller do you read me?" he radioed as he scanned the area below with his vamp-vision.

Several blueish hues were easily identified, moving around the warm vehicle he just vacated moments ago. Towards Millers direction, Rhodes could make out faint movement and warm bodies, however the various fires and such around made it hard to discern anything more. Glancing over his shoulder, he spotted a large water tower in the distance just behind the apartments and townhomes. It wasslit up with the name WILHELM W&P on the side.

Hmmm. Town water supply. Could be a possible toxic delivery point. Might be worth checking out, he thought before turning his attention back to the streets below.

"Miller, this is Rhodes, proceed to your objective. Repeat proceed to your objective. I'm gonna check out the water tower across town near the air raid siren there. I'll rendezvous with you at the mall after i check out the water supply and fire up that siren. One person can make it in there easier than a whole team. Besides, with that being residential, the risk of higher zeds will be greater, no use risking a whole team. Rhodes out."

After checking his gear thouroughly, Rhodes slid down the drainpipe and began to creep his way along the side streets towards the water tower. He noticed the zombie count was climbing as he picked his way thru the buildings. The zombie count would naturally be higher in residential areas. A whole team would draw attention, especially warm blooded ones. Vampires were usually ignored by the undead, unless they had recently fed and were warm.

Hopping over a small fence separating two townhome complexes, Rhodes' sense of smell alerted him that the undead were thick in this area.

"Ooooofff. God i forgot how bad these things stink," he mumbled tryin to move silently as possible.

With his back to the wall down the narrow alley, the vamp peeked out and could see the high fence surrounding the water towers base. There were several zeds clawing at the fencing. Thru the shambling mass, Rhodes spotted several warm blooded bodies w/ the aide of his vision.

Hmmmm... survivors? I doubt it.

Trying the handle to the door to the townhome stairwell, Rhodes broke the lock and slipped inside. Making his way up he found an apartment unlocked and entered, MP5 level and ready. Sweeping from room to room, he walked into a bedroom and a lil girl standing in the corner, blood smeared barbie doll in her hands. The milky eyes told him everything he needed to know.

POP. The bullet dropped her like a drunk uncle. Rhodes walked into the room facing the water tower. His higher vantage point allowed him to see the men standing in fatigues and carrying m16's at the base.

"Yeah. Just what i hoped for...targets of opportunity."

Rhodes pressed the radio button on his throat mic, "This is Rhodes, I've got three hostiles guarding the town water tower. I'd guess they used towns water lines to deliver the turning agent en mass. Proceed with caution. Out."

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 10:27 PM

Agent No. 84

Ray blew off another zeds head. He was still cornered, the survivors didn't trust him. Thought he was a terrorist, though he said "Goverment men". A crazy.

Ray overheard Rhodes. "Rhodes, the water towers not far from here. I can see it, barely. Mind helping us out, after you're done there? We need it. The air raid siren's, on top of the mall, the buildings pretty old. We can't get inside, can you?" Ray said quickly. The zombies knew there was fresh meat here, and they wanted some.
Abnet
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 12:24 AM

OOC: O_O, I was actually in the process of sneaking into the back of the mallso as of where you left off you are on your own.

IC: Leon and Agent Marlowe were searching the mall for survivors and coming up with nothing.

Must all be on the roof.

Suddenly Leon heard Ray's voice coming through his headset.

"Any agents in the mall, this is Ray, let me in!"

Leon looked over at Agent Marlowe.

"So much for stealth. We've gotta go save Ray."

Leon and Agent Marlowe headed for the front entrance of the mall. It took a minute but once they heard the gunshots getting louder it wasn't long until they were at the door.

Leon unlocked the door Agent Marlowe took out a group of zombies closest to Ray.

"Get the hell in here!" Leon yelled.

--------------------
user posted image

AgentBenson
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 12:58 AM

Soldier

eric grabbed the raido and looked at it as he turned in the ferquncy "rhodes this is benson miller is curently trying not top get us raped by deadheads" we are heading to god knows where and will be waiting for you whne you get thetere suddenly a shot rang out from his 45 TAKE THAT GHOUL he shouted over the raido as he sild back into the drivers seat.

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 04:27 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Alright gents, I'll probably make just a few more posts and then I'll have to bail out. I have to ship out for basic training with the air force on Monday so I'll be gone for about two months between basic and the early phases of tech school. Maelstrom, as for what's at the high school is totally up to you to decide. Since your character is going there it's your show until someone else shows up.

Miller was driving along in the pickup truck he'd highjacked with Benson riding shotgun and the rest of of his team in the flatbed into town center. Upon arriving in downtown on Main Street he took out his radio and said "Miller here, sorry for the delay, these zed's aren't making this go any faster. I'll try to activate the siren and try to get a hold of plans for the water infrastructure around here."

As much as he wished to continue in the relative safety of a vehicle, downtown was blocked off by what appeared to be a hastily assembled barricade of vehicles, furniture, and other assorted matter. Miller parked the truck on the sidewalk on the corner of Main Street and Jackson Street a block away from the barricade which started at Jefferson Avenue and then dismounted.

Miller quickly took the lead up front, walking quickly with his rifle in hand as he continued to scan forward for any threats. As they approached the barricade an unarmed man opened the doors of one of the cars and then ran out, but instead of running to the agents he quickly tried to run to the left down Jefferson Street. Unfortunately for him the crack of a single gunshot filled the air and his knee suddenly exploded in a small shower of blood and bone fragments. He let out a horrifying scream of pain as he collapse to the ground and put his hands to his knee which continued to pour blood as a pool of it gathered around him. Before the agents could even muster a response to help the man a group of three zombies crawled out of a gap in the barricade.

Damnit, this guy needs help. But it could mean risking the team. It's our job to risk our lives to save others... but I do need this team to save many more lives. And helping that man could attract the attention of the sniper who could theoretically take out the whole team. For all I know that man was being used as unwilling bait for us. Thought Miller.

"I know I'm going to regret this." He muttered quietly to himself before giving the hand signal not to take any action.

They quickly began devouring him amidst his screams of terror and pain. Blood spurted from various places where they took bites and they continued to feast upon him like a Thanksgiving meal despite his continued flailing. But then Miller noticed something, the zombies were all crawling on the ground as opposed to the normal shambling. He had a hunch and pulled out his binoculars to find out. The zoomed in view confirmed his theory, each zombie had suffered from wounds to the knees.

Interesting. These zombies came from inside the barricade despite the fact that I hadn't spotted any inside there. That means that it's possible that there's more in there but they weren't visible from our side of that barricade since they'd all be crawling. This means that there must be a sniper shooting for knee caps, possibly because he hasn't figured to shoot for the head and taking out the knees slows them down to a crawl. Or... he could be purposely crippling other survivors to make them easy prey for zombies and these zombies might be people that were surviving inside the barricade until this sniper started taking them out. And the man from the car must have hidden himself inside and mistook us for more assailants and decided to flee. But that must mean that whoever initially attacked them must be well armed and possibly dressed for the occasion.

That would explain a lot... except where the sniper is. I couldn't tell where the bullet came from, but I think I can take some guesses. The sniper must have been able to target the whole barricade, yet he hasn't targeted us yet. In order to hit that man from Main Street we'd have to be well within view... unless... unless the sniper changed locations from Main Street to some place on Jefferson Street. In which case he hasn't seen us yet since we haven't yet rounded the corner. That means that unless the sniper has figured out that we were what caused that man to break from his cover we'll still have the element of surprise.

Miller said quietly to his team, "Alright gentlemen, I think that we've got a hostile sniper somewhere on Jefferson Street, I'm guessing somewhere south to our right, but it could be from either direction. Normally I'd have us set up an ambush for the bastard when he moves to a new location, but we're racing against the clock here. Instead we'll go back to the alley we just passed and use that to access the buildings via their backdoors. We'll manually search each building on this side of the street for him. Just keep in mind that there's a fifty percent chance that he's across the street, in which case you'll probably have to somehow get a shot at him without being noticed. And if you run into any zombies keep it quiet, otherwise you'll ruin our element of surprise. Now let's go."

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 02:31 PM

Rhodes caught the radio transmissions and began to line up his plan.

"Roger that Miller, if you get plans to the system water supply, it might help. Going silent, Rhodes out."

The vamp lined up his first target. The shot was a long one for just an MP5 and an ACOG sight. But his vampire sight and his skills made up the gap. The first shot hit the man just above his left eye. The second and third shots were nearly simultaneous as the targets were in close proximity. By the time the first enemy hit the ground dead, the other two were on their way to the great beyond.

"Bingo, and thats yatzee people."

Rhodes came down out of the townhome and made his way, dropping zeds in his path, to the fencing. In a single leap, off a dead rotten corpse's back, Rhodes was up and over the high fencing. Rifling thru the dead enemys clothing, he found nothing of useful value. They were all armed with basic M16, standard army issue. The vampire examined the water towers base for any explosive devices and/or anything suspicious. The scent of a faint chemical hit Rhodes nose. He followed it to a small building the size of a one car garage. He noticed the lock was broken.

"Point of entry." he mused.

Clearing the inside, Rhodes saw the various gauges and valves that monitored the water tower. A small map was laminated and duct taped to the wall. It showed a rough schematic of the pump station facility. It also listed an inlet valve from an outside supply source. An underground reservoir not too far from the tower. There was a phone number and name under the reservoir listing.

"Damn. Main supply line comes from there," said Rhodes as he snatched the map off the wall and tucked it inside his clothing.

Going outside, Rhodes radioed, "Attention, the main supply source of water could be contaminated. DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT come into contact with and local water sources."

Now i just need to fire that siren up.

Hoping the fencing again with a vampire leap, the agent began to make his way over to the siren.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0375 seconds · Archive