zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Nifty Viper, The alpha to the omega...?
O_O
Posted: Sep 3 2008, 12:20 AM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

OoC: I don't know how the F word flies here. I bleeped it. Also, yes, Ray is still a Cadet tongue.gif.

Ray sighed deeply and leaned back in his seat. "I could actually use that beer now. I'm tired as shit. I can't believe I'm still a ****ing cadet. No ones ****ing okayed me. They better after this shit. "
AgentBenson
Posted: Sep 3 2008, 01:09 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

"I went through the same thing a year ago kiddo..you just had your trial by fire welcome to the FVZA" said Eric

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Sep 3 2008, 02:00 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(OOC: I'm gonna take things back a few minutes.)

IC: Leon was in the middle of a firefight with the snipers when he saw the timer on his watch was at zero.

"Shit, Marlowe we're out of time! I'm calling for extraction so get out of that building!"
"There's too many of them! Just go without me!"
"Are you crazy?! Get the hell out of there!"
"Look, just call for extraction and if I'm not there by the time you're ready to leave just go. It's better one of us dies than both."

Crazy son of a bitch.

"Somebody get to the fire station! We need extraction now!" Leon radioed to the National Guard.
"We'll try, Agent Stevens. A humvee will be waiting as close as we can get to a safe distance I'd suggest you start moving now."
"Got it. I'm heading there now."

Leon leaned around the corner of the building he was behind and took out another one of the snipers before sprinting to the edge of town. He never looked back to see if Agent Marlowe was following him or not until the humvee was in view.

It looked like he was following a bit behind him but he had a whole ack of zombie dogs behind him.

Leon hopped into the back of the humvee and turned to the driver. "Back up we've got to pick up Marlowe."
"But Agent Stevens this place is gonna be bombed any second."
"Just drive, goddamnit!"

Leon got onto the 50 cal. on the humvee as the driver put it into reverse. He took pot shots at the zombie dogs trying not to hit Marlowe in the process.

Agent Marlowe finnaly made it to the humvee, hopped on, and climbed onto the roof. He took out his flamethrower and toasted the last of the dogs as the driver stomped on the gas.

Leon got off the 50 cal. and pulled Marlowe into the seat next to him.

Off in the distance Leon could see a squadron of jets flying toward the city.

"Can't this thing go any faster?!"
"I'm trying sir, the terrain's making it really rough! If we go much faster ou ride might break down!"
"What's worse? Breaking down or being fucking dead?!"

The driver slammed his foot down on the gas in an effort to get out of the blast radius.

"Looks like they just dropped the bombs!"

They were within sight of the mafe zone when they got caught b a shockwave that sent the humvee tumbling across the ground.

Leon woke up half conscious in the humvee. He was laying face down on what looked like the roof.

Shit. We must have flipped over.

He crawled out of the humvee and stood up when he looked at his shoulder and realized it was dislocated. He popped it back into place and the jolt of pain was enough to bring him back to his sences fully. He realized that his vision was blurred because the lenses of his gas mask were cracked.

Leon threw his mask off and turned to look at the smoldering crater that was the city of Wilhem and looked back at the humvee to see the driver and Agent Marlowe crawling out of the weckage looking just as bad as him.

"Hell, if that doesn't get us all promoted I don't know what will." Leon said.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 3 2008, 12:24 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((OOC: way to go fellers !!!!! That was great !!! Now i'll wait a lil longer incase we have some straggler posters... dont think so.. and i'll get the next part of the mission under way))

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 01:01 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

OOC: Woo! We finnaly finished a mission.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 02:24 AM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

OoC: I hope I can use my other character next mission.
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 03:54 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

[[OOC: sure looks it.... I'll get the second part of this thickening plot up in a jiff...meantime...stay outta trouble.]]

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0233 seconds · Archive