InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

*sigh*, Board Funeral
O_O
  Posted: Jul 13 2008, 10:24 PM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

*begins digging hole for the forum*

you know, I came here thinking "YEAH!! I'm gonna kick some Vampire butt!!!". At first, It seemed like that would happen. Sadly, that never happened. Most posts were a day or two after the last one, and the story progressed slowly, and most missions petered out. Then, I finally come back, so happy about the revival, but noone else has posted thus far. So, until someone else comes back and posts, in my eyes, this place is a rotting body. So I am burrying it, but, I will visit its grave whenever I can.

*lowers casket, says a few words, fills in hole, and puts a tombstone that says "A board with wonderful potential, that for some reason, just couldn't make it" then leaves*

Abnet
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 02:56 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(I guess this post would make me a clawed, bony hand busting out of the frest grave that this forum is sadly becoming.)
Yeah, it sucks to see something with great potential peeter out to nothing. I really think that all the thread needs in a slow point like this is some story progression from one of the admins to kickstart things back up because at this point there really is nothing the players (by that I mean poeple that aren't Cyber, Rhodes, and the like) can do. It has gotten to that point in the story where the characters have done what they can and are just waiting for some narration (metaphorically and literally speaking, I guess). So with that said (and probably repeated several times in this post but I don't really care, I'm on a roll) Anybody that happens to read this, (espessially the admins) let's get back in the game and not let a potentially great story end before it starts to get interesting. (again.)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 06:23 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Well... fellers its like this.... sometimes life just gets in the way and stuff.
We all know this.. youngins off in college... old farts like myself working and raising families.... etc etc.

you poor guys get caught in the middle... not fair.. but thats life.

Lemme see if i can revive or at the least... Rejuvinate the board with either some new direction OR a new storyline altogether.

What say you?

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 12:34 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

I'm all for either one of those suggestions.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 06:52 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

I'm really sorry that I keep letting this happen. But I've got a solution that I'm hoping will work;
http://z14.invisionfree.com/FVZA_RPG/index.php?showtopic=182

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 02:42 AM

Agent No. 84

Though this may sound incredibly selfish, The fact that I made this topic makes me feel like I revived the board. Though I guess it was probally Cyber for making Rhodes an admin and startring a new mission.
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 05:04 AM

Every once and a while someone has to get me off my rear end and get the ball rolling on reviving the board again. If this were a real company I'd give you a shiny gold star, but since we're not you can just have the self esteem boost without the gold star to show for it.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 01:10 AM

Agent No. 84

*pimpslaps board*

Don't Die T_T
O_O
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 10:30 PM

Agent No. 84

Again people? Really? I understand you have other stuff to do, but damn!
O_O
Posted: Oct 25 2009, 11:06 PM

Agent No. 84

*kicks the decrepit corpse that is this board back into it's grave*

I feel bad. This time, it's my fault.

*walks away with head down, silently sobbing*
Rhodes
Posted: Oct 26 2009, 11:50 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

*half desicated boney corpse hand rises from the grave... and grabs O_O ankle

Thru half rotten lips, the harsh raspy voice says....

"ssss.... never.....say....... die..... sssssssss!"

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Oct 27 2009, 12:18 AM

Just because I love Black Sabbath, and that song in particular I'll pull a resurrection again.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Club | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1663 seconds | Archive