zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Uneven Elephant, Branson, MO
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 05:10 PM

Soldier

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 70

Eric heard the raido working and he suddenly picked it up as he hid in his section of the cave. "This is Benson..harding can you hear me" he said as he pressed the button agian. "I got your message Harding I will keep my gun slienced just glad to know im not the only one still alive...has leon checked in yet"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Judder
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 05:57 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder follows Rhodes, not bothering to hide the massive black Chevy truck, the large Confederate flag flying in the wind behind the truck.

Judder accelerates past Rhodes and pulls even with the agent's vehicle, Judder can't tell who it is but his window tint prevents anyone from looking into the truck.
Lets hope this works......

Judder accelerates and then decelerates next to the vehicle several times while watching for traffic......egging the driver on into.

The though crosses Judder's mind too late.....
Rhodes is gonna be pissed....

A street race...........

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 07:35 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

"This is Leon reporting in. All agents in the mines come to my position. I've found where the zombies are being stored and what looks like a lift to a higher level. By the sounds of things the arena is right above me." Leon said over his headset.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 11:37 PM

Soldier

"thank god" said eric as he heard leon's voice "Leon this is Eric" stay where you are...hardings orders" "We arent ready to go in hot yet" :he said over the raido as he sighed a bit and pulled his shotgun out and replaced its spot on his back with his easton hammer baseball bat and started loading in some shells looking up he got down on one knee and waited orders to go in and start splattering some ghoul heads.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 02:26 AM

"Got it. I'll hold up here and wait for you guys." Leon said in response to Harding's orders.

Leon sighed to himself.

What to do now?

Leon suddenly had a flashback from his first experience with zombies. Memories he thought he had succesfully blocked off over the years. He felt the urge to open the door and kill every rotting piece of shit in that room himself.

He came back to his sences when he tasted blood in his mouth and felt a sharp pain on his bottom lip. It seems that he had bit down on his lip so hard during his flashback that he broke the skin. He cleaned himself off with his sleeve and drank some water he had brought with him. Leon shook his head as he heard someone talking on the other end of his headset.

"Leon, it's Alice. I've got some info on that symbol. It's the symbol of an old cult that goes back to before the Crusades. They appearently believed that if they killed a zombie in hand to hand combat they would 'beat death' and be granted eternal life. They obviously never got what they wanted, they would most likely end up turning into a zombie over the next few hours from injuries during the fight."

"That's irony for you. But how does this cult get so many members outside of kidnapped homeless people? The whole eternal life thing has pretty much been dubunked by now."

"I was getting to that. There is no clear information on the modern day aspect of the cult but my guess is that if they have any ties to their historical counterparts outside of that symbol, whoever is running this fighting circuit has had to pick up people off of the streets and force them to fight or feed them to the zombies and that the fighting is now more about profit than religion. Keep in mind that that's just what I'm thinking about this thing but be prepared for more than what was in the briefing."

"Okay. Thanks, Alice."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 10:43 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

They found it? Already? God, this was moving faster than I thought. That Leon was shaping up to be a hell of a guy. Now let's hope he keeps his logic about him.

Right up... where in the hell would you find a place for an arena out here? Do these guys have enough backing to build their own addition to the mines?

"Okay, listen up, we do not have a go for assault yet. Leon, use anything you have to mark out a path to the lift. Make sure it's inconspicuous. Everyone else, cuff any bad guys still alive and meet back at the entrance. We need to let Miller know about this."

With that, I turn and jogged back toward the entrance.

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 12:00 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes growled almost audibly above the roar of engines.

Freakin Judder! We need to follow this guy, not draw attention. Gonna have to heel that dog.

The stench of zombies, blood, and human filth nearly gagged Rhodes. He noticed several parked cars near an industrial mining area.

"Figures." muttered Rhodes as he ceased following the vehicle and pulled his bike off the side and dropped the kickstand.

He quickly trotted up to the entrance where several guards were checking people for weapons. The smirk on Rhodes face was almost a dead giveaway, still he walked to the back of the line and reached in his pocket for a roll of cash.

"Next. Raise your hands so we can frisk pal," mumbled the large overweight man in a very bad suit.

"Gosh fellers. Is there a cover for this place? I brought some money," oozed Rhodes as he started to unroll several $50 bills from a fat roll.

The guards nearly started to salivate at the sign of the greenbacks.

"Gotta check for weapons buddy. Boss's orders," the one said as he lifted Rhodes' arms up, nearly exposing his hidden .22 silenced pistols.

At the precise moment before the mans hands touched gunsteel, Rhodes dropped a part of his money at his feet.

"Dang, sorry fellers, guess its just itching to be spent. Look, "my" boss wants me to drop some serious bets on a certain fight, and im sure he dont want me causing any trouble. Here, keep this, i'll tell him i drank it up or some shit. Cool?" said Rhodes using his massively influential powers of persuasion.

The two guards exchanged looks, "Ok, your clean, hurry up tho...NEXT!"

Rhodes nodded warmly with a big smile and hurried past, adjusting his coat.

Greed. Gotta love that sin the most.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 12:31 AM

Leon heard Harding's orders and headed back down the mine shaft to the exit. When he got to the intersection he marked one of the boards near the tunnel that lead to the room with the zombies by carving an X into it with his knife.

He headed outside of the mine and saw the other agents waiting for him.

"Alright guys, I've got some interesting info on that symbol we found. (OOC: I tell them what Alice told me. Read a couple of posts up for that.) So what are we gonna do now?"

--------------------
user posted image

AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 03:08 AM

Soldier

Eric nodded and looked at the other agents "well if were gonna go in hot I think we should get some M-14 rifles here on the double and some M79s as well we have up to level 3 clearance in the armory so we can go in like gang busters and kick these guys out with force" "the only problem i can see is what if they know that we are on to them...what if they planted edvince for us to find this place and its an ambush"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 04:05 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Way to go kid, now if only you'd stop letting them throw the first two punches like that. You're gonna loose a lot of brain cells doing that, and in case no one told you; you sort of need those." I said to Jesse.

God fucking dammit that was not good. That trick sure as hell is not going to work on a zombie. He'd better have some real skills up his sleeve, if he gets himself infected he's fucking screwed, it's not like I'm carrying any vaccine on me. I think to myself.

With that fresh victory right in front of the other manager I walk over to him and say "Your guy was in pretty good shape, but he's got to watch the chinks in the armor. So what about this other fighting ring you mentioned, something with a bit more action?"

The manager pulls me aside away from everyone else and tells me "Your boy got off with a cheap shot that'll never work against what this other place will put him against."

"Why's that, the other gladiators a bunch of women?" I ask.

"No, even worse." He replies.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, I find it hard to believe that they've got anything more deadly than that." I say.

"Trust me, it's worse." Says the manager.

"Eunuchs?" I question.

"You probably won't believe this, but they're zombies." The manager says in a tone that tells me he doesn't believe it himself.

"You mean drugged up contestants. My boy has taken on and defeated people on everything from PCP to LSD. If you're talking the old Haitian voodoo stuff it can't be any worse than PCP." I reply to the manager, feigning a non-belief in zombies.

This time the manager takes a cautionary look around and says quietly "No no, I mean zombies. The living dead. These things are literally rotting as they stand, they feel no pain, and they eat their victims alive."

"You're saying that these things have the RAGE virus or something?" I ask.

"Not quite, they're much slower than that. But on the other hand they've got much more strength, and they're much harder to kill. Since it's a cage match it's not as if the speed is much of a detriment, once they corner their prey it's all over." Said the manager.

"I have little doubt in my mind that my man Lucifer can take on these so called zombies. Just tell me when and where." I demand.

"Alright hot shot, it's at the abandoned Lower Missouri Mining Company's site just out of town. The arena itself is in a building that used to be the offices and processing facility for the site. It's directly connected to the mine shaft system and they bring the zombies up into the arena like gladiators in the colosseum. The fights start in about half an hour and they go all night." Explains the manager.

"Thanks a bunch." I tell the manager.

After our little conversation I walked back over to my Oscar worthy troupe of Jesse, Julie, and Judas. I say to them "Ok, awesome work Jesse. Just keep in mind that trick isn't going to work on your next opponents. Now if you're all up for it we've got a location. But first we're getting Jesse some ice."

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 09:06 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

The muffled sounds of a ringtone echoed through the deserted passageway as Blake and Jay walked. The two men simultaneouly performed the classic manuever of searching themselves for the source of the noise. The phone in this case belonged to Jay. The caller ID was a number Jay hadn't seen before. He answered anyway.

"Jay."
"There is a second team on their way. You have a high probability of encountering them. You are informed of this so you are not surprised at their presence." The voice was male, with the slight clicking of the teeth that identified the caller as a fellow vampire.
"Why is this?"
"Orders. The point is that they are on what is basically the same assignment as you are."
"Who is it?"
"I believe one goes by the name Rhodes. The other I am not familiar with, but he was turned approximately a year ago. He owns a dog, or did."
"I see. Thank you."
Silence, then a dial tone.

"Shit." So they'd decided to send someone to make sure things weren't fucked up.
Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Rhodes probably wouldn't find it too hard to eliminate me if the call came. And as for the dog one, that can only be the FVZA agent they turned in Seattle. Judder. Why send him? For fuck's sake, he knew Miller better than I did...

"Hey buddy, you alright?" Blake asked, snapping Jay out from his reverie.
"Yeah, I'm fine, let's just keep moving."
"So what was all that about? You seem pissed."
"I'm not in town for this. I'm here for something a little different, and it seems like I've got some other guys coming to make sure nothing gets fucked up."
"Dude, that's bullshit."
"That it most certainly is. Oh, here we are, it seems."

The door to the arena was all bolts, locks and steel. Blake withdrew a ring of keys and spent the next minute unlocking and moving parts of the door. Jay watched with a raised eyebrow, noting the construction carefully. Obviously it was designed to keep something inside, but what? The first inkling of a suspicion was starting to creep around in Jay's mind, and it was unpleasant.

The door swung open, and he was treated to an excellent view of the caged ring, the man inside said cage... and the thing gnawing the man's arm off.
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 12:15 PM

Rhodes continued down the long corridor to the mining facilities main area. Several people were walking in front and two in back of him.

Where the fuck did that Judder go? Prolly still racing that damn truck.

The line stopped and Rhodes turned his back to the wall and pulled out his cell phone. He noticed he had a txt msg waiting.

Arching his brow, he pushed the cell phone buttons and read.

Update. Team one already in play. Team two is auxillary until further notice. Gather intel and assist as required. Low profile is CRITICAL. Report due in 36 hours.

"Auxillary!?!! That's bullshit!" Rhodes cursed allowed after reading the text msg from his employer.

The couple in front of him turned their heads slightly and glanced down at his cellphone. The vampire gnashed his teeth slightly, restraining the urge to throw the device at the wall.

Fucking backup. What the hell! Ya know, what ever. I'll babysit these youngsters and jack off the whole time and still get paid. Beaurocratic sons'a'bitchs.

Rhodes txtd back:
Understood.

Scrolling thru his contact list, Rhodes punched dial for Judder and put the phone to his ear.
The fast beeping told him no signal.

Figures. Useless in here. Might find a landline if lucky. Too risky to use walkie talkie feature on phone.

Jamming the phone in his coat pocket, Rhodes adjusted the blades strapped to each forearm to assure they hadn't shifted out of place to be seen by any security personnel.

The line moved slowly forward. The distinct sound, to vampire hearing, of machinery, a lift of some sort, deep below them was noticeable.

"So? Which meatbag are you betting on buddy?"

Rhodes turned his focus to the two men standing behind him.

"Whichever looks the biggest. Its a fight afterall." he replied with little enthusiasm.

Guy one shook his head, "Naaw man you can't go traditional. These are different kinda fights."

Leaning in slightly as if it was a secret, "They have people fight zombies," then leaning back with a shit eatting grin and wink.

Rhodes stifled an eye roll, "For real? Zombies? You mean the undead, vampires, ghosts, halloween movie type shit?"

Shaking his head, "No man, the REAL deal! These fuckin things are DEAD. Some got holes in them you can see thru, but they are strong as fuck. Last week i saw the one they had tear a mans arm off and start gnawing on it right there man !!! Fucked up!!!"

"Sooooo you're saying to bet on the zombie?" asked Rhodes.

Guy two, "Hell yes !!! Aint a man out there that can compete with these fucking things. HEY, this week i heard they have girl zombies !!!! Might see some rotten tits or something. hehehehe." the slob chuckled.

Rhodes turned with an exasperated look as the line moved forward slightly.

Humans...uggh.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 08:34 PM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

The truck shoots forward accelerating to beyond 100mph.

The G-forces push Judder back into his seat, as he easily outruns the other vehicle.
Judder slows back down to the speed limit and pulls into a small gas station, where he begins to pump gas and lets Razor out of the truck to stretch his legs.

When Judder goes into pay for the gas he asks the cashier "There anything fun around here?"

The cashier responds" Go down to the mining facility and get in line, you will get your money's worth" The girl takes his fifty dollar bill and keeps the 20 dollar tip for herself.

Judder walks back out to the truck where Razor is waiting, for that fact so is a cop.

"Well, boy can I see your license and registration?" The cop asks,
(Picture old cop from Convoy)

Judder produces his license and registration, he also mixes his S.W.A.T team identification in with it, seemingly by accident.

"Have a nice day sir," the officer says while handing him his stuff back.

"Oh yeah, be sure to drop by the Mining Complex, its the parking lot thats loaded, we got some out of town boxer going up against the local champion tonight."

The officer gives Judder directions to the event.

Judder jumps in his truck after allowing Razor to get in and drives to the parking lot and parks next to Rhodes chopper after several minutes.

Judder walks through the parking lot and steps in line to get searched, he moves forward and finally gets through the guard where he can go inside.

He begins to look for Rhodes, as he begins to smell the awfull, rotting smell of zombies as he steps forward to get into the main event area.

OOC: I hope thats ok, trying not to seem cheezy

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 09:32 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

I gasped in the fresh air for a few moments, and hoped that everyone else was all right. And then I got to work. The phone in my pocket was begging for air time, so out it came.

Bingo, got a signal. Funny what a difference a few feet of Earth made.

"Located Zombie storage area. Abandonned mineshafts due South of city. May be linked to arena actual. Standing by for instructions."

I fired off the text to Miller double-time and hoped with every cell in my body that he answered it pronto. I could tell the other guys were getting just a little bit impatient. Impatience is bad. Impatience makes people do stupid things.

Better do something about that.

"Okay, listen up. No instructions on weapons state yet, but I'd start prepping them if I were you. There may be human suspects we need to take down up there, so feel free to grab some convent weapons. Just be careful where you point the business end, understood?"

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 05:13 PM

Soldier

Eric just nodded and he looked at his shotgun as he sat down to work on it and prep it for action his colt 45 was resting at his hip as well. He sighed a bit and started to look at the other agents his mind somwehre else right now it almost seemed like he was in some sort of a trance as he looked over at the mines he could feel it tensing up. His mind started to whir with possiblites and he started running senecrios through his head his mind mentaly preparing for what ever he saw inside. As Eric's breathing started to increase he felt his body getting more and more anxious. "Why did i levave my lexapro in the hotel room"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 10:51 AM

((OOC: Guys im going afk til this monday...Vegas...so I'll try to put myself in a holding pattern within the storyline....somehow))

Rhodes inched forward in the line.

Damn this must be a hot piece of entertainment to draw this large a crowd and NOT be noticed by the government. Hmm might wanna pursue that with command later.

The hairs on his neck prickled a bit. Turning Rhodes searched the line for Judder. Spotting him back several yards in the crawling line, Rhodes felt somewhat relieved.

"Go ahead of me here fellers, I just spotted a friend of mine back a few paces."

"Thanx mister. You might regret it later if you miss the betting final call tho."

"I'll take my chances," replied Rhodes as he brushed passed them and several others to stand beside Judder.

"Hey pal, glad you finally made it," said the taller vampire with heavy sarcasm.

Leaning in he lowered his voice to just above audiable to any vampire.

"We got to get in here, and start memorizing everything we see so we can call back the boss and let em know what they want then get the hell outta here. I certainly hope you got thru that sham of a checkpoint with at least one gun. You take left, I'll take right. I'll place a bet for appearance sake then move to somewhere opposite of you. IF and IF you spot an agent or are spotted for shits sake do not start blasting. No wetworks, thats the order. Just keep cool, flash them a smile and keep your hands where they can see them.....but be ready to haul ass. Got it !?"

--------------------
user posted image
Kilroy
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 06:00 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 76

The car sped along the street, skirting traffic laws when able to. Judas still had their keys, so he opted to drive. Miller had joined him and the Sawyers, and was spending his time alternating between critiquing their performance and backseat driving. Julie had her shoes off and was rubbing her feet, waiting for Jessie to hand over a smaller pair of heels. After the show handoff, Jessie cracked his neck (hands free---how?!) and stared out the window.

Judas noted all these things and knew why they were happening. Same reason why he was driving---they all wanted to keep their minds off of their destination for a few minutes. Shit was, in fact, about to go down.

[Sick, that's what it is. I wouldn't wish what happened to me in that national park on anyone else. And they're making people fight zombies? God damn it, I cannot wait to bust these people. Stop resisting! Punch! Stop resisting! Nut shot! STOP RESISTING! Accidental Castration!]

"There it is!" Julie said as she pointed to something a bit further in the distance. Everyone seemed to tense up simultaneously. At that point, Judas remembered two things. One, he needed his gun and holster. Two, his neck hurt from all the fake chains still hanging around it.

"Hey, someone toss me my holster!"

"Fuck off," came Jessie's articulate reply. Judas scowled as he looked over his shoulder at him. Then his face brightened. Taking one hand off the wheel, Judas started taking off the chains and tossing them at Jessie. He made sure to aim for the more bruised areas from his cage fight. Miller laughed as he handed up the holster and gun.

"Well worth it," was all he said as Judas pulled into the mine building's parking area.

Judas slipped his holster on over his white tank top (that did nothing to flatter his figure, mind you) and zipped up his windbreaker again. He tossed aside the hat and glasses as well, while making a face a Jessie. All four exited the vehicle, game faces on. They crossed over to where their contact from the cage fight stood and walked with him into the building.

[Lord, I normally don't like to bug you, but I'd prefer not to die tonight. Not in this damned track suit, anyway. Anything would be better than that. You could strike me down in a chicken suit for all I care. I just don't want to die looking like a white Huggy Bear. Oh, and I guess look out for the other agents. If you see fit to take one of them (Harding), I guess (Harding) that's (Harding) how (Harding) it (Harding) goes (HARDING!).]

[Amen.]

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 11:30 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: I'm dropping in now to say I haven't been posting and might not be posting for a little while due to what I believe may be a case of pneumonia or flu or something nasty. Long story short, I'm sick like a dog and I'm not in the proper state of mind to get much of anything done.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 04:58 PM

(OOC: And i was worried bout missing out on account of my vacation in Vegas)

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 03:23 AM

Soldier

((heh same here...didnt have the net for days...did you win any cash rhodes)

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0396 seconds · Archive