zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Uneven Elephant, Branson, MO
Judder
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 05:04 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder knods attentively and turns away from Rhodes while looking about the town. Judder slowly scans the surrounding blocks.
"If i was wanting to see some action, i would go to a bar or tavern" Judder speaks aloud

(OOC: Sorry bout the shortness school sucks!!!)

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 06:39 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((ooc only half as bad as work kiddo... be happy ur still in the phase of life where school is an option HAR HAR HAR !!))

Rhodes furrows his brow and opens his senses...particularly the sense of smell, turning his head around.

Ah. There is it. Faint, but noticeable.

"Bars and stuff are good for finding drunk agents AFTER a mission. We've just arrived and i'll wager they are still trickingly in."

The sound of a vehicle engine gunning hard toward the south caught his attention...as well as Judders. The two vamp agents nodded to each other.

"Yup. Gotta be an agent answering a call. Get your wheels and follow that vehicle!"

Rhodes bolted for his chopper he'd parked in a nearby lot.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Tsumari
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 08:31 PM

Chief Truthiness Director

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 18

Several hours ago, Alan had left the room a bit disoriented. Jeez- just reinstated and he'd been thrown in to hit the ground running. Well, that was what he was good at. Never would forget that time in Yellowstone when he accidentally set up camp next to a grizzly den and had to drag himself- tent still attached- into a tree in the middle of the night.

Before anything else, he finally made his way to his room. Swinging the door open, he found another typical, dingy room with more than one questionable smell.

"Hmm, two beds? Were they expecting me to have company?"

He shrugged, throwing his luggage onto one bed and sitting on the other. He was surprised to feel something under him- turned out to be a care package tucked under the comforter. Head-mountable Mag-Lite, some proper field clothes, a small hunting knife, a radio, and one of those shiny 1911s with a couple extra clips. He swapped out his Barretta for the new firearm- never a bad idea to pack a little extra punch.

"Well, they went out of their way to get me back up and running. Wonder if there's some ulterior thing going on?"

Once again, he dismissed his suspicions. Alan knew how to get a story. He new how to be patient, and he knew how to watch without being watched. It's not easy getting high-res photos of timberwolves during mating season. Taking only the contents of the kit, his change of clothes, and his pocket-sized digital camera with a 25x optical zoom scope he could collapse and fit on his belt, he set out across the narrow strip to find any sign of something odd going on.

The first sign of trouble came a couple hours later. He was nearing the outskirts of the city, when he saw the lift. Some homeless guy with a paper bag and a Vietnam Syndrome look about him wearing a camo vest with no shirt and fatigue pants who he'd been following from a street over for about 45 minutes... and he was gone in a couple seconds.
From all Alan could tell, the van had barely slowed down as at least two guys grabbed the vagrant by the shoulders, probably chloroformed him, and sped off fairly discreetly. Just like a trick card player- blink for a second and you would have missed it.

Alan figured they'd have some sort of tap on this guy by now and was about to call about a tracking beacon when the radio crackled in. One hobo moving very fast. Good, everyone was on the same page.

"Got that, I had visual. Just lost 'em. I'll proceed to the coordinates from the south."

PRESENT TIME

Eventually I found myself at the rendezvous point. Some sort of abandoned mine shaft or something. It was getting a little dark and I forgot to bring the night-vision lens for me camera, but I still tried to hang back in the trees. No sign of a vehicle... no exaust, no tire tracks. Fuck. Figure I'll just wait for backup to arrive.

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 08:39 PM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric heard the sound of something coming towaards his and Leon's postion as he blinked twice he quickly nuged leon awake and ponited out to him that back up had finally arrived on scene he started to head over with his parnter towards the direction the sound was coming from and suddenly both agents crossed the feild and got right up to alan a smile came across Eric's face as he reconzied the man as an agent. "Thank god someone got here when they did" damn Moquistios were treating me as thier own free buffet" Eric grinned a bit and looked at Alan. "Are miller and the others on thier way"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Tsumari
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 09:26 PM

I had heard the two sets of footsteps approaching. Shit, and I thought I could be stealth. I lowered my camera and put one hand on the gun, which was resting in a holster inside my jacket, when I saw the two agents come into view. A sigh of relief, and I let my hands drop to my sides.

"Good to see you too... I followed a vehicle here. Tried to confirm that I'd had visual, but this radio's been giving me trouble. I'm not sure when the others are getting here. Did you see any evidence that a van came through here? Damn thing couldn't have just disappeared..."

--------------------
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 09:42 PM

Soldier

I nodded "Yeah i saw something a while ago about a minute or so before you got here" I said as I started to relax my hand as well from my jacket pocket. "I think it might have been your mystery vechile" I then started to pull out a ditgal camera from my feild kit and started fumbleing through the picutres my glasses reflected the picutrues in the light. As I reached my mark I grinned and showed alan the picutre of the logo that was on the jacket of the grunt that Leon knocked out with a rock to the head it was a zombie face with a sword through it, the only decent detial that the camera could pick up. I then looked at alan and smiled a bit "This look famillar to you ?" I asked

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Tsumari
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 09:46 PM

I chuckled. "Looks like the cover to a couple albums I own, but other than that, can't say I recognize it. Is the guy still out cold?"

--------------------
Abnet
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 10:19 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

Leon walked over to the unconscious guard and gave him as swift kick in the head.

"Yeah. He's out."

He took out his cellphone and took a picture of the symbol on the guy's back.

"I don't know anything about this symbol but I know somebody that might."

Leon cycled through his list of phone numbers until he found Alice's number.

"Hey, Alice. It's Leon. I'm sending you a picture of a wierd symbol we found on a guy we knocked unconscious. Get me any information you can find on it. Call me on my headset though, I don't want my phone ringing in the middle of a covert op... Okay thanks. Bye."

Leon pocketed his phone.

"I've got somebody working on it. But for now we should check out this mine and see if we can find anything else."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 10:29 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

There was already a little party underway when I skidded in. The signature black van I was looking for was nowhere in sight, but there was an Agency vehicle parked right smack in the middle of the grass. So I wasn't wrong.

I stopped the fuel-burner and popped myself out of the car. Removed my digital camera from the glove compartment too. We're still law enforcement, even if it's a little conventional, and I gotta get some evidence before we can move in the big boys. After all, the mission briefing talked about playing this one all subtle-like. That's why they have shadows here.

No need for the tripod, probably no time to set it up anyway.

"Hey, I'm gettin that our bad boy stopped somewhere up ahead, anyone got a visual on an entrance?"

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 10:45 PM

Leon vaulted over a board and into the mine shaft. He put on his night vision goggles and looked around. He saw the same symbol that was on the unconscious man's shirt on both of the walls.

When he looked futher down he saw that the mine shaft branched off in three different directions.

That's gonna be a problem...

"I know it probably isn't the wisest idea but we will have to split up if we want to finish this quickly. Alan take left. Eric take right. I'll go straight. Keep your radios on in case you find anything or need backup. Let's get started."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
goteamventure15
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 10:55 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 33

Judas watched as Jesse wrapped his fists in bandages. The older sawyer sat shotgun in a rental car, wearing only a pair or maroon and gold boxing shorts. On his feet he had muddy old combat boots. Jesse cracked his knuckles and leaned back in his chair smiling. Meanwhile the younger Sawyer was now driving the rental car down the road. A feat Judas found very impressive considering what she was now sporting. Julie was wearing high heel shoes that added about four feet to her hight, and a napkin of a black dress, that even Paris Hilton wouldn't be caught dead in. Her make up was even worse. The Joker wears less face paint than she currently had one. It was quite the odd couple sitting up front. Judas would have thought the siblings looked rather weird.

If it wasn't for what he was wearing.

Judas sat in the back wearing a pink and purple track suit. On his head sat a flannel golf hat for some reason beyond his understanding. He was half blind by the giant sunglasses Julie gave him and worst of all, he was wearing so much "bling" that his wind pipe could be crushed at moment. In one hand he had a giant 80's cellphone. The other held a half empty bottle of champagne.

Welcome to The Sawyer School of Zombie Defense.

"You look nervous Judy," Jesse observed. "Everything alright?"

" I'm not nervous, just embarrassed," Judas explained. " I've never been much of a disguise guy personally. I'm new to this whole undercover thing. Maybe my first alternate identity should have been someone who dresses a little less like MC Hammer"

Jesse laughed as he popped a cigarette in his mouth. " The point is we're trying to stand out. I'm sure they don't just let anyone into this zombie club. We got to leave a lasting impression."

Judas sighed. " Fine... but I'm warning you, I was the tree in my fifth grade play."

"Don't worry. We're not asking you to win an Oscar," Julie explained. "Just act like a boxing handler. You know, cheer Jesse on and towel him off. Nothing hard."

Judas gave a puzzled look. Cheering for and wiping the sweat of Jesse Sawyer? How could someone find that to be anything but Chinese water torture? Power of family he guessed. Julie turned the car into the parking lot of a trashy bar and parked it. They walked to the front entrance. Just as Judas went to open it, Jesse nearly knocked the door off the hinges with a big boot. In the blink of an eye the Sawyer twins were magically gone and in their place stood two slobbering drunks. Jesse stumbled in to the joint with Julie attached to his arm.

Judas had to admit it. They were pretty damn good.

Then sounds came out of Jesse's mouth.

Then some of Judas' soul died.

"Oiy! Listen up you fuckheads," Jesse screamed in a cockney British accent. "My names is Luke "Lucifer" Jones and I heard there some bloke here looking to get his arse kicked!"

Luke.

Lucifer.

Jones.

Where did he come up with this shit? Judas had never heard a worse name in his life. Julie then started to cackle an annoying drunken groupie laugh. " Oh Lucey...you're the greatest. Lets be soul mates," she babbled.

Jesse smiled. "Sure thing Sapphire."

Sapphire!?!?!

Fucking Sapphire!?!?

That one is worse than...well...Judas Dredd.

Judas really needed to get them a book of names. Just when he thought he couldn't watch anymore a hidden back door opened and out stepped Miller. In the blink of an eye Jesse was all over him. The Sawyer male was kissing Miller's forehead and squeezing the life out of him.

"Oh boss! I missed ya!!! Missed ya like you were me own pop, I did."

Suddenly the MC Hammer role was looking pretty good to Judas. Miller lead the three into the back room. Inside waiting was a sketchy little weasel like man dressed even more ridiculously than Judas. Behind them in a cage stood an angry, giant, bald gorilla of a man. The fighter leered and spit at the gang. Judas would hate to run into this guy in a dark alley...hell in a sunny park even. Jesse laughed and patted Miller on the back.

"Boss, you didn't tell me they supersized faggots these days."
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 11:44 PM

Soldier

[SIZE=7] Eric moved with long purposeful strides towards the other end of the right tunnel the young man started to glance ahead his perfeirail vision checking to the sides and back of him he had made sure that his colt 45 had gotten a suppressor for this mission and as he walked along thoughts started to enter his head. He tried to clear out the bull shit that had been in his life recently and he muttered something about if the situion turns hot hes gonna place the face of his stepfather on every one he turns his weapons or his fists on. He then started to move agian and the sound of hard rock/county music was heard coming down the oppsite direction quickly thinking Eric quickly shot into a dark area and started to hide in the shadows his back to the wall as he waited camly for his prey to move in closer. As the guard got closer Eric held his breath and suddenly grabbed the man from behind placing him in a rear naked choke hold and after putting his left hand on the back of the man's head he began to speak.

"Let's have a little chat shall we" Said Eric in the lowest most meancing tone he could think of. The man sneered and spoke back to him, "You anit gettin anything from me punk" he snarled and Eric could smell the cheap moonshine on his breath and after looking down at the man he smriked a bit. "Dont worry i just wanna have a chat with your boss" said Eric "Oh that fucknut...why didn't you say you wanted to ice him what do ya wanna know" Eric smriked "Well for starters tell me what you don't like about him" The man just smriked and looked at him "Well for starters he...ERRK GURGLE" Eric had seen the man go for what looked like a garage door opener with a large red button on it an thinking it was some sort of an alarm trigger had locked in the choke hold and cut off the mans blood sulppy to his brain efftivcly putting him to sleep. Eric then sighed a bit and started to drag the man off into the dark areas away from the main hall as he pulled out his radio

"This is Benson..be advised that any guards en route to the target have panic buttons...they look like old school garage door openers reccommend COA strip any guards you take out of those first over" Eric then removed his finger from the talk button and countuined his trek down the hallway.

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Kilroy
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 02:20 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 76

While "Lucifer Jones" stood by Miller, "Sapphire" once again clinging to the arms of her man, Judas was brainstorming. He had been watching Jesse and Julie get into the swing of things and it was important he did so, too. Judas wasn't a great actor, but he could bullshit when the need arose. And lucky for him, an idea popped into his head.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Judas said in an exaggerated, but light Southern drawl. "This man be-four yew is a top-o-the-line, lean, mean, fightin' machine! It don't matter that you stole Magilla there from the zoo, shaved him, and put him in a cage, boys! Mistah Jones he-uh will clean his clock and send his monkey ass back to zoo."

Judas made a point of beaming a thousand watt smile around the room. If he wasgoing to play hype man, he had to kick it into high gear. He pulled Jesse over beside him for the hard sell.

"Now mah name is Mistah Sweet. And life ain't nothin' but that when you're in the corner of Luke Jones!" Judas started. He was cut off by Jesse's Oscar worty acting.

"But what?"

"Huh?"

Life ain't nothin' buh wha?" Jesse shot back, deepening the slur. Julie cackled that awful drunk laugh.

"But sweet!"

"You're Sweet! I'm Luke Jones!"

"That you are, my friend! A tower of powah, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey!" Judas continued, with a flourish. Jesse flexed his arms for emphasis. "And when that mongoloid in the ring falls on his face, he got nothin' to be ashamed of! He just been beat by the best!

Judas walked over to a table a set down the cell phone and champagne bottle. He looked around the room to see the seated person looking annoyed, the other fighter looking positively enraged, and Miller with his head to the sid so he could avoid the spectacle.

"And in closin' Magilla," Judas started, pointing to the fighter in the cage. "I'm just gonna leave these two items for you over here. That way you got somethin' ta ease the pain of the beatin,' and a phone to call yo' momma so she can help you dry them tears once you lose!"

Judas smiled and walked over to Jessie and Julie. He pried Julie off of Jessie and patted Jessie on the back toward the cage.

"A'ight, champ! You go get 'im!" Judas yelled as he walked Julie over to Miller. "Let's get you outta the way, sweetheart. He can't do his duty with you all over him."

[This might almost be worth the track suit. He's still gonna pay for the glasses and hat, though.]

Judas chose to ignore what looked like Miller using the camera function on his phone.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 02:53 AM

Leon made his way quickly but quietly down the tunnel. Suddenly he stopped and ducked behind a large crate. Luckily he did this fast enough to avoid being seen by the three guards standing in front of a huge metal door. He heard them talking over the sounds of cheering and battle coming from above.

"I can't believe we're stuck down in this shithole guarding these... things." One of the guards said.
"Yeah. I hear the next fight is gonna be good. Some new guy is gonna be fighting some of the zom--"
One guards interrupted, "Shut the fuck up, Clyde. I heard that there were some guys trying to investigate our business. Some weird branch of the feds or something."
"Yeah, sure Rick. And some of them are probably already inside. Hey, you know what, they might even be here already 'taking us all out from the inside'. Goddamnit you're paranoid."
"Hey man, I'm just saying. I don't think we should just be throwing it out there that we have a whole bund of... well, you know."
"Jesus Christ, man. Just calm do--"

The guard stopped in mid sentence and fell to the floor. Blood was streaming out of a bullet wound that went straight though his head.

The next guard, Clyde suffered the same fate. Hitting the ground with a loud "thud".

The last guard dropped his gun and ran in Leon's direction, obviously not seeing him.

Leon stood up in time to clothesline the panicked guard to the floor. Leon unsheathed his combat knife and slit the guard's throat.

Leon walked up to the metal door and saw a small slit like the ones on solitary confinement doors. When Leon opened the slit the smell of rotting flesh filled his nostrils. He luched back as a bony finger clawed its way through the slit. Leon closed it, slicing off the zombie's fingers in the process

"Alright guys, I've got a location on where they are keeping the zombies. What should I do from here?" Leon said over his headset.

--------------------
user posted image

AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 03:26 AM

Soldier

Eric heard the crackleing of the raido as he looked down at the broken neck and crushed skull of a dead guard and he then wiped the blood off his easton hammer baseball bat he then smriked and started to head down the hall as soon as he heard the radio start to crackle "Leon where are the zombies being held i can meet you there" Said eric as he sighed a bit "Im getting kinda lonely and all the guards down here just wanna fight"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 04:54 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Note to self; we're not doing anymore undercover work until these guys take acting lessons. Granted I was never the star of my high school musical, but this was a tad bit ridiculous. Between the names and the outlandish disguises I'm amazed that they even let them back here.

"Alright Mr. Jones, go get him. Don't hold anything back." I said to Jesse while putting in an extraordinary amount of effort into not laughing my ass off.

"Don't worry about him, he's the best at what he does, and what he does ain't pretty." I said to Julia, feeling ashamed that I had to steal lines from X-Men.

For good measure I pulled out my phone and began taking a few pictures. Officially I was taking pictures for evidence. But in actuality I had no plans of ever letting Judas live down the costume.

--------------------
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 06:09 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 33

Julie watched as her older brother eagerly ran into the cage. He looked like a little kid in a candy store. "Hell that isn't normal," Julie thought. Even she had to worry about Jesse's love of fighting every once and a while. The priority of the moment however, was focused on screaming like a 14 year old girl at a boy band concert.

" Knock him out baby! Lucey is dead sexay! Wooo!"

Julie knew it was going to take a lot of showers to wash the filth away from that statement... preferably not ones in a run down Branson motel.

The big gorilla of a man waltzed over to Jesse. Her brother gave a big smile and pointed to his right cheek. Jesse...or rather Lucifer....was going to offer his opponent a free hit. The big dumb ape gladly accepted throwing a right hook that knocked Sawyer across the cage. Julie spun around, as if too horrified to watch the carnage. In reality she just thought her brother was being a dumbass.

"Don't rough up his face! We need that mug for posters and t-shirts," screamed Judas.

Julie wanted to crack a little smile. Judas had taken on his new role a little too well. Meanwhile, Jesse staggered back up to his feet. Jesse let out a deep cough and spit a tiny bit of blood on to the mat. He then smiled and pointed to his left cheek. His opponent obliged again. Julie let out another shriek for good measure. Meanwhile Jesse lay on the mat laughing at himself.

"Why does he find this fun," she pondered.

The fighter grabbed Jesse by his long hair and dragged him up. Jesse grabbed the gorilla's "family jewels" and yanked around. Everyone in the room had to look away as the monster let out a scream of agony.

"Kill him Luke," screamed Julie. Words she realized might not be the best advice for her brother. The fighter bent over in pain, practically in tears. Jesse grabbed the back of the mans bald head and drove it into one knee. He then drove it into the other. The big ogre folded like an acordian, his nose a broken bloody messy.

"Jesus," exclaimed Juddas, nearly dropping character.

Jesse wasn't satisfied yet apparently. He ran over to the downed man and wrapped a choke hold around him. The half passed out gorilla swung his arms in the air wildly.

"Oh swing you're big fists buddy. Swing them with your broken nose and my arm around your neck," Jesse/Lucey mocked.

Judas and Miller bolted in the ring and ripped Jesse off of him. Even as they dragged him away, Jess tried to get in a cheap kick. They managed to get him back outside and in front of the fight coordinator.

"So how'd I do?"

Tsumari
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 07:58 AM

Alan had been investigating the dank tunnel to the left just inside the mine when his radio started to crackle. It had been acting up before, but now it was downright indiscernible.

"Hello? Come in. What was that? I heard gunshots. What's going on? Hello? Fuck."

He slammed the radio back onto his belt in frustration.
Figures I'd get the cheap one. Hm....

He'd caught something else. A dripping sound. And a weird echo. He took out his Mag and shined the beam at a downward angle in front of him, proceeding forward.

"Okay..."

He'd sure found something. A hole in the floor of the mine, obviously made by some amateurs with explosives, leading into the sewer. Directly below him was some sort of water skiff- the silent type that runs on air- with a rather large cage on it. A bloody cage large enough for 3 or 4 people to fit in. The vehicle was just floating there, tethered to a pipe.

"Bad news for us. Looks like this might be a warehouse of some kind. They bring 'em here, but I don't think this is where they fight. Hell, with access to those passages, they could be taking them anywhere. Guess I should go let the others know."

Carefully, he headed back down toward the section of tunnel that his campatriot had followed.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 12:43 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes rocketed along the highway, just behind and out of site of the speeding agent vehicle.

Going somewhere in a hurry. Prolly to somewhere we should be anyways. Might as well let them do the work. Makes our job easier.

He swerved to avoid hitting a splattered raccoon in the middle of his lane.

"Fucking vermin," he muttered.

Glancing over his shoulder, Rhodes saw that Judder was right behind him, keeping pace.

Hmmm. South alright. Outskirts, not a bad location. Probably some abandoned buildings or industrial sites thats the spot.

Daylight was fading fast as Rhodes kept pace with the agent vehicle. He couldnt nor didnt make out the driver, only the red glow of tail lights as they navigated quickly to wherever they were headed.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 01:37 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

Thank God for selective night vision. This pair of goggles might've cost a small fortune, but I swear to high heaven I'd be lost without it. Thing about the underground part of this? There is no light, absolutely nil light all, down here. Which means a traditional starlight scope is fucking useless. Once again, thank God for selective night vision, courtesy of the shades-of-gray vision before my eyes now.

I levelled my USP before me, sweeping the oddly-tilted shafts before me. Not that I planned on killing anyone... yet, but I did have my objectives. At this point, it's probably unwise for me to drop bodies. They had a nasty tendency to be found.

The radio crackled... and then crackled again. Apparently everybody else thought the party'd already started.

"This is Harding, hold your positions, I repeat, hold your positions! Keep weapons tight until we have ample evidence for a takedown. This is an investigation people, not an assault."

I flipped out my cellphone--screen darkened, of course-- and tried it against my ear. As I thought, no signal down here. We're gonna have to go up top again or we've effectively gone incommunicado. Which is bad, considering how big this is turning out to be.

"This is Harding, anybody get a live one?"

I crossed my fingers.

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0351 seconds · Archive