Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Uneven Elephant, Branson, MO
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 12:19 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 60

"Whoa, hey slow down. You can pat yourself on the back later," Jesus, what's with all these new recruits?

"First, we gotta find this place. Like I said, Miller, do we have any tracking beacons?"

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 12:31 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric turned and looked at agent Harding "Sorry sir...just glad to be back on the national scene havent done anything worthwhile since my trial by fire in in seattle" he said refering to operatoion vanity's yard sale "Just a bit hyper im pretty sure once i come down from the adrline rush ill be fine" He added it was obvious though that he was a bit excited but at the same time he was forcing himself to calm down not wanting to be kicked off the mission.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 01:15 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"As far as gadgets go I didn't bring too much. Tracking beacons would've been a pretty nice idea, but we do have an alternative..." I say as I pull out my cell phone, flip it open, and hit a few buttons to show a satellite image.

Continuing on I say "You see, thanks to the magic of triangulation and other mathematics that I'm a bit fuzzy on, we can simply track any active cell phone we want. As long as at least three cell phone towers are recieving a signal from it we can figure it's exact location to within about a city block. The more towers that recieve the signal the more accurate and precise it'll get, but it'll work with a minimum of three towers. Meaning that so long as the agent leaves their phone on we can track them, and it's a bit less conspicuous than a tracking beacon if found."

OOC: I honestly have no idea if the feds can actually do that with cell phones but it sounded like a cool idea.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 02:00 AM

Hunter

I cursed. Something rather explicit that shouldn't come out of a civilized tongue. Nevertheless, cell phones were next to useless here. What hobos carried cell-phones? Guess I had some shopping to do.

I glanced over at one of the kids. The one who apologized.

"It's all right. Natural to be excited. Just don't let it overcome your good sense. This is a big operation and we need to work like the wheels in a clock, got it?"

Now where could I possibly find beacons?

--------------------
user posted image
Kilroy
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 02:01 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 76

"Yeah, I'd hide 'em good, though. How many bums you see with cell phones these days?" Judas said, giving a smug smile. "Now you gonna keep ignoring my question about backup and move on to anything else that's useful?"

[You know, it's possible I might be pushing it.]

Miller shot a glare at Judas.

[Just a vague feeling I get.]

While he had Miller's attention, he made sure to give the FVZA "hang back" signal. Judas was going to need a one-on-one with the Deputy Director to coordinate things. That could easily be covered as a chewing out thanks to the lip he's been giving. Miller seemed to acknowledge the signal and kept going.

[At this point, going one-on-one with a zombie might be the preferable option. I'll see if I can't go with the Sawyers. Jesse's dead set on fighting, and that ought to be hilarious.]

Judas took a moment to make sure his phone was on. On a whim switched his ringtone to "The Macarena."

[Ah the joys of being passive-aggressive.]

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 02:14 AM

Hunter

(OOC: My idea is to go around tagging as many homeless folk as I can find with tracking beacons. Then watch out for any one that moves a LITTLE too fast to be natural.)

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 02:32 AM

"That's a fair point, but it's the best trick that I've got up my sleeve. But unfortunately I don't think Radio Shack sells tracking beacons, so unless any of you have some or know where to get some then we'll have to resort to the tired and true following people around.

And now as Mr. Dredd has so kindly reminded us, there is the issue of reinforcements to handle the human element. The FBI has promised us use of their elite Hostage Rescue Team. However at the moment the HRT is back in the D.C. area, the FBI is with us, but in a half assed sort of way. So if we want reinforcements it'll be at least half a day before they can get out here. If all goes well we should be able to use their services, but if we find that time is in short supply, which is always a possibility, we'll probably have to take care of a couple of the still living on our own. I know, not a fun sounding prospect but just be on your guards.

Now let's hop to it. Warren, if you can by any chance track down some homing beacons that'd be good. Leon, Eric, start scoping out the area and stay out of trouble for the time being. Jesse, get to work getting yourself out as an underground fighter. Julia, try to keep your brother from getting into too much trouble. Alan, see if you can find some clues as to where this fighting ring is taking place. I'll be out there shortly interviewing some of the locals. Happy hunting, and remember; we're in Branson so try to have a bit of fun while we're here." I said to the team.

Judas had given me a kind of look that said to hang back, I guess he wanted to talk or something, so I intentionally left out his orders during my little tirade to the team.

"Mr. Dredd, I'd like for you to hang back for a minute." I added on.

Man, being Deputy Director can be a pain. But I guess that's karma for you. Never expect to enjoy a job that you didn't rightfully earn.

OOC: I'm liking the idea, now just go fetch us some beacons.

--------------------
user posted image
Kilroy
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 02:52 AM

Rookie

As everyone filed out of the room, Judas made sure to keep a sincere look of unpleasantness and fear on his face as he looked at Miller. He did pause long enough to give a sympathetic look to Julie Sawyer as she dragged a clearly enraged Jessie out of the vicinity. Soon the only two left were Agent Dredd and Deputy Director Miller. Before Miller could say anything, Judas jumped in first.

"Okay, we both know why Bonnert insisted I come. He wanted some eyes and ears inside the mission. I'm betting he's looking for a reason to clean house."

Judas paused to sigh. He honestly couldn't tell anymore who knew he was actually helping or not. It was getting that bad. But he knew he could trust Miller, even if Miller possibly didn't trust him.

"So what can I do to keep HQ out of the way so we can get this done? No way in hell am I letting politics get in the way of stopping a zombie apocalypse."

With that, Judas scuffled one of his heavy boots for emphasis and awaited his superior's reply.

[Jesus! Allah! Buddha! Various Hindu gods! L. Ron! I love you all! Please let him believe me!]

--------------------
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 03:06 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 33

As the agents filed out the door, Jesse made sure to catch up to Warren.

"I bet you think you're tough shit, huh army man," he mocked.

" You shoot unsuspecting soldiers, a block away with a high powered silenced rifle. You order a school to be bombed from a hidden ship on the Atlantic ocean. Oh you're a real fucking man Warren."

Julie made a b-line for the door. She was getting in the middle of this fight.

" Let me take you to my neighborhood sometime GI. Let me show you how we kill people in Dorchester. Lets go throw some people off the roofs of buildings and shove shotguns in mouths and then we'll see who the real fucking man is. So don't think think you know any better than me and don't EVER tell me what to do."

"Jesse play nice," Julie scolded from the hallway.

The Sawyer boy gave one angry look back and then walked off muttering to himself. Julie then popped her head back into the doorway.

"Sorry, he gets cranky when he skips his nap," she joked.
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 03:09 AM

I took into account what Judas had to say, and what he said was basically what I expected. However I didn't think he was entirely correct, I figured that like most things in life there was more to it. So I explained my thoughts.

"I happen to disagree. Bonnet knows that everyone thinks of you as a kissass, no offense, but I think he suspects that your loyalties aren't exactly with him. It's obvious that you're a good agent with dedication to the job. My theory is that he wants you hear to look like you're his spy, but I don't think he actually trusts you with that job. I'm willing to bet that they've sent someone from the Order out here to keep an eye on us.

What I'd recommend is that if you have to report in to Bonnet is to simply say that we all seem to suspect that you're his mole, which is partially true, and simply tell him that we've been working hard to avoid doing anything inappropriate in front of you, which is also partially true. That way he shouldn't suspect that we suspect he's sent an outside operative, and at the same time it means he won't have any ammo to use against us when it comes to performance reviews.

In the meantime just keep an eye out for any vampires, and carry out your job as you normally would. Now let's move out, I'd like to get to see Yakov Smirnoff but that ain't gonna happen as long as there's zombies in this town."

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 03:09 AM

Hunter

Time to get to work. Branson, Missouri. Suburbia Hell. Not a lot of contacts he can call up here. Oh well, best to drive around a bit. If worst comes to worst, I'll drive out of state to pick up some supplies.

Hope Miller doesn't do anything stupid.

--------------------
user posted image
Kilroy
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 03:28 AM

Rookie

Judas quickly shook hands with Miller and exited his room in a visibly better mood.

"For Yakov!" he shouted over his shoulder, raising a fist of solidarity. Judas thought he heard a huckle, but quickly exited to the parking lot cell phone already open and making a call. After a moment, someone picked up. "Reporting in, sir."

Judas hurried out and spotted his target while he listened to the director.

"I don't know, things seem a little tense. I think they've picked up on my real purpose here. I'm getting the feeling they've managed to peg me as your mole. Well they are seasoned agents, sir. That, and they know I'm one of the few who had no problem accepting your leadership. Right. Unfortunately, they're keeping their noses clean in front of me. They're pretty focused on locking me out of anything but pertinent mission details. I'm sorry sir, but I'll get eyes and ears open and catch what I can for you. Yes sir."

Judas ended the call and smiled. Miller had been right. Bonnet wasn't upset about Judas' failure at "infiltration," such as it was. There probably were Order operatives keeping eyes on them. He walked over to the car he'd wanted to find and waited for the owners. He smiled when he heard the stream of swearing accompanied by chastisment.

[Oh, this gon' be gooood.]

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 03:33 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

8:00 PM-The outskirts of Branson

Leon was in a fairly large section of forest with a decent sized lope which led down to a collection of hills. He knelt behind a bush, got all of his gear together and covered his suitcases with some leaves. He maked the nearest tree with an X and scanned the hills. He and Eric were searching all over the Branson area for caves or mine shafts, anything of that sort, for the past few hours. They hadn't found anything yet but Leon had a good feeling about this place.

Leon looked through his binoculars and saw a person walking around holding a gun, Leon couldn't quite tell what type of gun but it was small, possibly a pistol or a small SMG.

Leon grabbed a rock and quietly made his way down the slope and kept moving closer until he was about 50 yards away from the guy with the gun. From this distance he could see the man was holding an Uzi. Leon quickly thew the rock and hit the man right below the back of his neck and watched him fall. Leon checked for more people and, once he knew it was clear, ran over to the man. He was unconscious. Leon checked if he had a wallet or any sort of ID on him. No ID but he did have a weird symbol on the back of his jacket: A rotting head with a sword coming down through the top of it.

That's wierd... could just be the insignia for some heavy metal band though.

"Let's hope you weren't just a military enthusiast in the wrong place." Leon half-whispered to the unconscious man.

Leon looked around and saw what looked like a semi-well hidden entrance to a mine shaft. He took out his cell phone and sent out a text message to all of the agents reading: "I think I have something. A mine shaft entrance in some hills under one of those power line connection tower things. Me and Eric are going to check it out."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 04:00 AM

Hunter

Jackpot!

At least, that's what it looked like.

The last four hours have been absolutely painful. Without getting into details, let's just say that tracking down every hobo in a shithole slum like the one here isn't fun. And then after I FIND one, I have to find a way to tag him without letting him or anyone else know. Rinse and repeat.

Even less fun is what I had to do to get the homing beacons for them. All the way out of state, pull a favor, then all the way back in.

The favor, I don't EVER want to repeat again. The things I do for my job.

I was halfway through the second case of beacons when it happened. Night was falling anyway, so it wasn't much of a surprise. The southern extreme of the slums, one of the Hobos was picking up an awful lot of speed. He was also moving even FURTHER out of town.

The woods on the outskirts of the city, maybe?

The radio crackled. Old mine shafts. Under electric towers. Two Agents already on site. Where?

I gripped the receiver in my hand,
"This is Harding, can you give me estimated coordinates of the Alpha Oscar India?"

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 04:12 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

QUOTE (Maelstrom @ Apr 1 2008, 04:00 AM)
"This is Harding, can you give me estimated coordinates of the Alpha Oscar India?"

(OOC: I'm no good with maps so prepare yourself for some clearly BSed coordinates. laugh.gif )

"This is Harding, can you give me estimated coordinates of the Alpha Oscar India?" Leon heard over his headset.

Leon checked his GPS.

"Let's see... I've got 23 degrees North and 62 degrees East."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 04:30 AM

After the chat with Agent Dredd I got down to business. First thing I did was send Agent Alaska a text message that said "Just arrived w. team. Going out to search for fight club." I didn't see him at the Super 8 so I figured he must have gotten himself put up somewhere else.

Then I went out on the town for the night. I went from one place to another looking for homeless people with no luck, it seemed that the fighting ring was doing a good job taking them off the streets. With potential contestants disappearing I wondered who they'd start forcing to fight next, I figured it wouldn't end well. After about an hour or so of searching I gave up on looking for hobos to keep an eye on. So I went to the next best place for information; the pub.

It was a dirty little joint called 'Big Jim's Tavern'. There were plenty of motorcycles parked out front, and none of those Japanese crotch rockets either. I figured this would be a good place to start, it was place's like this where trouble tended to originate from. Heading inside I found the place was just as ugly on the inside as it was the outside, if not worse. Beer bottles sat everywhere, smoke filled the air, and just about everyone had a leather jacket on. I felt a bit out of place with my suit and fedora on, like a high school dropout at a MENSA convention.

I took a seat at the bar and asked for a Coke.

"What's the matter, afraid of getting a bit drunk?" Asked the man next to me. He was practically covered in leather. Leather jacket, fingerless gloves, boots, pants, all leather. This man was practically wearing an entire cow. He wore a goatee and had several scars running across his face. In front of him was a bottle of beer that was full to the top.

"Nothing like that pal, I've got a gig I have to do, that's all." I responded, and by the time I finished the sentence he'd downed the whole bottle that he had in front of him.

"What, are you some kind of musician, like one of them blues singers?" He asked.

"Not exactly, I'm the manager for a performer of sorts, although music isn't exactly our thing if you catch my drift." I said.

"Ah, I think I gotcha. You came to the right place buddy. Tell you what, go to the door in back over there, the password is Thorogood. I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for." Said the man as he pointed to a door in a dark corner of the room.

"Thanks a bunch mate." I said as I got up from the bar and strolled over to the door.

I knocked twice and a little slot opened up and a guy from behind asked for a password, just like a Chicago speakeasy back in the 20's. I said to him "Thorogood" and he opened up the door. Unsurprisingly the guy was a pretty big fellow, just loaded with muscles, and had a shaved bald head. I could swear that all bouncers look the same.

The back room gave me the feeling that I'd just found what I was looking for. In the center was a large cage, the size of a boxing ring, lights suspended from the cieling illuminated it as two men inside duked it out in what appeared to be a no rules fight. Quite a few men, many of them in suits like myself were watching from seats near the ring. Some of them wore expensive jewelry, others had expensive looking women. All I had was a nice watch.

The men in the ring were going at it like their lives depended on it, and maybe their lives did indeed depend on winning. They were throwing punches, launching kicks, throwing each other, even biting each other without pause. But despite all this I could tell this wasn't what I was looking for. Close, but no cigar. These guys were very much alive. Too fast and lively to be zombies, and too healthy looking to be vampires. That and the blood running from their faces was red, the first clue that both contestants were alive and well, injuries aside.

That's when a guy in a white suit and enough jewelry to put Mr. T to shame approached me. He asked "So, what do you think?"

I thought about it for a minute. I wanted to tell him that I found the whole thing to be pretty pointless and a bit disgusting, but I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere. Instead I said "Not too bad, but I was hoping to find something a bit more extreme if you know what I mean. I've done the Chicago fight clubs, and I've seen a few of the New York one's, it's all the same sort of stuff. A colleague of mine from Chi-town told me that there was supposed to be a little something more down here."

"Ah, so you're here for the newest attraction. Well I'll tell you this, the guys that run the club you're probably thinking of have a monopoly on the local contestants, the expendable one's. The fatality rate is so high against the house's fighters that no one wants to bring in anyone from the outside. It's one hell of a way to ruin a good investment." He explained to me.

Not being one to be deterred I pressed on "But, an outside fighter who can beat the house contestants could make for quite a bit of money though, right?"

"Yeah but it's one hell of a longshot. I mean that's like betting big on an expensive horse knowing full well that it's likely to get injured." The guy said.

"I'm willing to take that chance. So how would one get into the ring?" I asked.

"I'll tell you what, if you can beat my man here I'll not only get you and your boy into the club, but I'll bet fifty grand on your boy. That'll easily earn him a prime time fight." He said.

"Alright, I'll give my man a call." I replied.

Man am I taking one hell of a risk here... but the payoff could be worth it all. Let's just hope that Jesse is actually up to it.

I pulled out my cellphone and sent Jesse a text message that said "Get to Big Jim's Tavern ASAP. Go to the door in the back, password is 'Thorogood'."

Now it's time to pray that Jesse is willing to put his fists behind his words.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 06:20 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Shit. Lost them.

Check one annoyed vampire on the outskirts of Branson. There had really been no chance of Jay tracking the van that had taken away the hobo, but he figured that it had been worth a shot. And now here he was, in some shithole slum that had only one real attraction - the bar.

The Cracked Glass had to be a model for seedy bars everywhere. Cigarette smoke mingled with other, more legally questionable scents, a pool table with the felt worn down and sticks with fractures in them, big drunk muscular guys guzzling stuff that could send a regular person into the gutter for a couple of hours. And this was the scene that greeted Jay.

Do all American bars have to be the same? Now Germany, that had great bars. And Reykjavik.

A scuffle broke out in the back, probably over the game of pool, about the same time he sat down at the bar. The bartender simply glanced at the flailing fists, reached under the table and pulled out a shotgun. Everyone froze. Everyone. Vampires might be strong, but there was no way Jay was going to be able to take a shotgun blast at close range and stay standing.

"OI! YOU TWO!" roared the barkeeper. "THERE'S A PLACE FOR THAT! YOU FUCKERS AIN'T FIGHTING IN HERE IS FOR SURE!"

The two would-be combatants peeled themselves off each other, shook hands and returned to their game. The bartender turned to Jay.

"Yeah, that happens a lot. Don't be lookin' for an apology though. What'll you have?" The vampire considered a second. Something was bugging him.
"I heard you say there was 'a place for that'? What do you mean by that?" The barkeeper looked Jay up and down for a second, then beckoned him closer.
"You have the look about you of someone with money, and you sure ain't a cop. I can smell a cop a mile away. You might be interested in a little entertainment we got out back." He gestured towards a door. "Knock twice, ask for Blake." A grin now. "You'll like it. And just between you and me, we got a little addition. That'll really be good to see. We even got people coming in from Big Jim's."
"Thank you." Jay walked away, almost certain he knew what this was: one of those fight clubs that had become popular in America in the 80s. No-holds barred fighting and the like. And when the door was opened and he was ushered down a flight of stairs, this suspicion was confirmed.

A cage arena, lit by dim ceiling lights, a bit smaller than a boxing ring at best estimate. Seats lined the walls in tiers. It wasn't a huge room, but it was big nonetheless.

"Can I... help you?" A man in a grey suit sidled up to Jay.
"Yes. I was told I'd enjoy this, but it all seems rather tame," replied Jay with a small smirk. The man took a puff on his cigarette before responding.
"Really. Tell me, have you ever fought like this before?"
"Once or twice. I never made a habit of it."
"Do you wish to get in there and show these men how it is really done then, sir?" asked the man. Jay could smell his hair wax from where he was standing. Slimy little man.
"By all means. I'm not in the habit of making bets on fools."
"You will be in the next fight, then. This entry will be free, a small test, if you will."
"Fine."

The opponent was a lean young man, probably about thirty. When the cage went down he wasted no time in circling his opponent. Jay stood there, slightly amused.
A right straight. Blocked.
Left hook. Blocked.
Headbutt. Dodged.
The opponent seemed to be getting more and more angry every time his attacks failed to land a solid hit. He rushed Jay this time, hoping to get him with his shoulder and bring him to the ground.

He'd never tried it on a vampire before.

Jay spun around it, sending a solid punch to the man's stomach. While he reeled, it was followed up with an elbow to the temple and a knee to the face. The man was out before he even hit the canvas. Jay glanced at his elbow.

That thrust was a bit off. It should have killed him. Ah well.

"That... that was amazing!" enthused the grey-suited man, who Jay now surmised was Blake. "I've never seen a man fight like that before! You mgiht even be able to..." his voice lowered. "Take on the real fighters."
"Real fighters?"
"See, we got this guy. He contacted us, said he could set up a massive thing. Fighters that could take anything you could throw at them, that sort of thing. This is," he continued, "it's been getting some bad press lately. Rumors and such. People are dying or going crazy. Most people never even make it out of the cage. It's like them fighters are fucked in the head or summat. Still, it brings in the real money." Jay considered this. Fighters who could take anything? That wasn't something one heard of.

The Order might be interested in this.

"Sure. How far is it?"
"Oh, we got tunnels from here. The guy, I think he was working on the old mineshafts and stuff. We got a path straight to the arena, takes about five minutes to walk there from here." Blake indicated a door in the back of the office. It was made of steel. "So, shall we go?"
AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 06:53 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric heard Leon give the cordnites as he watched the mineshaft enterance with a pair of binoculars that he had borrowed from leon's gear bags as he licked his lips he heard leon hang up and after he did so. Eric had remembered something Miller had said about having fun in branson "Fuck why can't we ever have a mission in Vegas" he thought to himself he then sighed and looked over at Leon "So how long till the calvery arrives partner"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 09:34 AM

Hunter

Sixty two, twenty three... shit, that's exactly where that fast-moving little dot was moving. Unless this is a setup, we just hit gold. If it IS a setup, then these fuckers have a lot more capital and balls than we've anticipated.

"All FVZA agents listen up. I've got a subject heading vehicle speed straight for abandoned mine shafts south of Branson. Exact coordinates Twenty-Three North and Sixty-Two East. Two Agents already on sit, smells like gold, people."

With that, I gunned the engine. Hope my favor pays off, or I'm going to get trigger-happy.

(OOC: So is the arena in the mine shafts or is it not?)

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 10:54 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

{ooc Judder we gotta move fast to catch up to the fight...sorry im lil tardy in posting but i'll try to move us along at vamp speed.hehehe}

Rhodes sensed the presence and turned casually to see Judder standing just outside the diner. He dropped a 10 spot on the counter, smiled at the waitress shortly and strolled out, pulling his coat around him lil tighter.

Nodding to Judder, the tall vampire moved quickly towards an out of the way place where they could talk inconspicuously.

"Heres the shit. Order sends word they want recon, no wetworks. Want me to find out all about this lil shit hole suburbia town and find out anything and everything," Rhodes relayed in his quick speaking, quiet manner.

"I know Agents will be crawling around here. We're *swallows visibly* suppose to be enforcing the truce. But you know how it gets, agents and vamps and itchy hair triggers. Just keep to the rules of the mission and let patience be our guide," continued Rhodes, sensing the apprehension eminating from Judder and his sketchy background with the Agency.

"I think we need to sniff our way to a gathering of sorts, and find more info. I've caught a few distinct whiff's of rotters. More than what you'd expect from a tourist trap like this one."

Jeezus i hope Judder can keep his finger off the trigger when we meet up with agents.

Rhodes nodded to see if Judder had heard and processed everything.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0327 seconds · Archive