zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Uneven Elephant, Branson, MO
Kilroy
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 07:57 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 76

Judas nodded, thinking the plan was a good start. Then, a thought occurred.

"Wait a second, sir. We handle the zombies and stop the spread of infection, that part I get. But what about the organizers? To put it bluntly, humans aren't our bread and butter. And dividing our attention seems like a bad move. So...we getting any help on this?"

Agent Dredd shifted in his seat. On the one hand, he had an idea about where "help" would come from. On the other, it would be pretty funny to see how the Sawyers took the news if his guess was right.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 11:23 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes scanned the scant few people on the street when his cell phone vibrated in his coat pocket. Furrowing his brow in irritation, he pulled it out and glanced at the call id....Judder.

"How far away are you? *pause* Ten miles, good. Diner in town. Park two blocks away minimum. Keep Razor in vehicle."

He snapped the flip phone shut and took another sip of coffee while tucking the phone away.

Hmmm. Judders in town now. Might make this job lil faster.

"Warm up your coffee hun?" asked the motherly waitress.

Rhodes covered the 3/4 full cup with his palm and shook his head.

"But you could help me out. I'm fairly new in town. Visiting some friends and such. I was wondering what all touristy type things there are to do in this quaint lil town? Think you could point me in the right direction?" he asked with a smooth rolling voice that could melt even the iciest personalities.

The waitress shifted her weight to one foot, letting her large hip stick out as she bit on her tongue in thought.

"Well actually quite abit. We are a rather large tourist town. We got movie theaters, golf courses, museums and oh a waterpark. Bit could tho for a dip," she chuckled as she rattled off the list of local attractions.

Rhodes nodded as she spoke, his mind recording everything and plotting an order to the list to recon first. His superiors will want plenty of details.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 12:51 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

Right down to business. Can't say I don't like it.

"Gonna be one of those long ones, eh?"

I checked my shoulder holster, the USP Elite tucked in there safe and sound. I remember loading a full clip into there this morning, but just to be safe I should check. In a minute.

I had a shotgun waiting for me in the trunk of the jeep anyway.

"Wanna scatter a few of us as bait? Few days without showering and some second-hand clothing should do the trick. Might be faster."

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 04:58 PM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Finally Eric had arrived in Branson having needed to complete a local job back in his sector he had been told in his debreifing that he needed to head out to Branson to help out with a nation wide operation. No time to have some R & R and spend time with the girlfreind, Eric just shook his head god Ashley was a sanit proably one of the few people that really belived that he wasn't part of a waste of taxpayer money. Course it probaly helped that she was just as if not more insane than he was a real match made in heaven they were. Eric shook his head as he checked on the remmegton and that meele weapon that had been kind of a trademark of his around the southeastern office of his in the back seat that metal baseball bat of his. "I'm gonna have to repolish that..when this mission is over" he thought as he hid his colt 1911 in its flank holster. Eric pulled out his cell phone and began to dial the numbers of agents that he had been told were working in the area maybe he could meet up with one of them and start getting to work ((ooc note: sorry im late to the party i had lost the link to the boards...any agent or vampire working with the FVZA for this mission is free to anwser the calls that eric is making))

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
goteamventure15
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 05:00 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 33

“Oh you have to be fucking kidding me.”

The words flew out of Jesse Sawyer's mouth, as he first gazed upon the underwhelming motel bedroom. The luxurious space sported stained carpets, torn curtains, and a dusty old TV. Jesse stood in the door carrying two big duffel bags, and looking very agitated. Normally Jesse wouldn't complain about such things. He'd lived in worse. The issue today was not what the room had but what it lacked.

Namely a second bed.

“Move. I want to see,” proclaimed his sister Julie. She stood at the door behind him, dragging a large suitcase. Jesse did a quick side step so Julie could take in the mystique and awe. The two field agents look at each other, then back at the bed, then at each other once more.

“I'm not sharing that,” they said in unison. Jesse then threw down his bags in frustration.

“Are we paying for this shit?”

Julie placed the suitcase down before shaking her head no. “The agency is paying for this. It has to be a mistake on the hotel's part. We do have the same last name.”

“No, this is fucking Miller trying to stick it to me,” Jesse said while pacing around the room.

“ Or maybe it was Judas. One of those pencil pushers did this. They can't handle that I'm good looking and muscular and the best agent in FVZA. So they need petty little revenge like this,” proclaimed Jesse with growing paranoia.

Julie rolled her eyes. Even if her brother was right on the first two counts, he was wrong about the third. Jesse was about the farthest thing from a good agent. He went to extreme lengths to avoid paper work and wasn't above a three hour lunch break. “You're insane,” Julie said.

“Maybe I am, but we're not going on any mission until this bed issues is resolved. Someone has to sleep on the floor.”

Julie shot her brother a mixed look of shock and anger. “ You mean, you won't just give your baby sister the bed?”

Jesse gazed back coldly. He considered her plea for a moment. “ Alright Julie...fine...we'll rock paper scissor for it?”

The two agents eyes locked like dueling cowboys or ancient samurais. They held out their first and began an ancient ritual. A ritual used to determine outcomes since the dawn of time itself.

“Rock, paper...”

“Bed,” yelled Julie as she threw her suit case on to the mattress.

“Fuck,” shouted Jesse as he kicked over a chair in frustration.

“Alright now that we resolved that little dispute, we have to go find Miller. He's going to brief us for this mission and we're last as it is,” said Julie as she walked out the room door.

“Not yet sis, let me hit this place's gym first,” Jesse shouted out the door. He had to stay late yesterday to prepare for the mission, and didn't have time to work out. Regardless, the last thing he wanted to do was be seen with the likes of Judas, Miller, or Benson...even in a loser magnet like a Super 8.

“They don't have one,” Julie yelled from down the hall.

Branson, Missouri?

Hell on Earth.
Judder
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 06:13 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder listens to the instructions and when Rhodes hangs up he shuts his phone. Judder reaches back onto the back seat and pulls the gun bag carrying his shotgun into the floorboard and grabs what appears to be a wadded up piece of cloth. He opens the door of the truck and shakes the cloth loose to reveal a confederate battle flag, which he promptly hooks it onto the CB antenna of his truck.

Fifteen minutes later............................

Judder drives through town with windows down past a rather nasty looking hotel and the before mentioned diner, razor looks out of the window on the passenger side. Judder pulls into a parking lot three blocks down from the diner and in a cul-de-sac of sorts. He parks and cracks the window for razor....

Stepping out of the truck and locking it up. Judder walks down the street wearing casual khaki slacks and a light blue button up shirt, all topped of with a pair of well fiitting oakley glasses.
He walks up to the diner and stands outside for a minute or two waiting....

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 07:32 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

Leon walked up to a hotel door marked 333. This was where Alice said the meeting point was.

He set down one of his suitcases, opened the door and walked in. When he saw all of the other agents in the room look over at him he figured he was a bit late.

"I take it I'm the last to show up? Hope I didn't miss much."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
AgentBenson
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 10:29 PM

Soldier

Eric sighed and sat down on the, "No luck...this is what i get for not paying attetion in the breifing." Eric sighed and shook his head as he started to assess the siution thinking for a second he heard his phone ring all of the sudden it was his speical office ringtone and after awnsering it he nodded "I see room 333....all right all right tell the other agents i'm on my way" Eric sighed and looked over at his bags and after putting his laptop and psp on thier respective chargers he made sure his anime dvds were all there and he smriked a bit "Once a geek always a geek I suppose" said Eric to himself as he started to head out the door locking it and making his way to room 333 hoping he wasnt late for the on site breifing.

After about a monute of traveling he knocked on the door and showed the FVZA agent ID card that he had hidden in a speical place in his wallet and the door opened for him as he took an empty seat next to leon. Eric then looked at the men and just started to listen slilently "Christ supervisiors back home are gonna ream my ass out when they hear i was late for another breifing" He thought to himself

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
goteamventure15
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 10:29 PM

Rookie

The Sawyer siblings continued walking down the hall until they reached Room 333. Jesse let out a big sigh.

" Just give me a second. My mind needs to prepare itself for the epic amount of lame on the other side of that door," Jesse said.

Julie knocked on the door before opening it.

"Hey kids."
AgentBenson
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 10:41 PM

Soldier

Eric then saw who the last two empty chairs were for and after leaning back in his chair he started to think about what he had heard about those two they were good agents useful in dealing with humans expert fast talkers. Eric then looked at the agents and seeing all thier chairs filled up he started to listen to the other agents talk "So has anybody thought up any ways we can pentrate the fight club. I mean i did see a rag shop a few blocks back"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
goteamventure15
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 10:58 PM

Rookie

"If you guys want to dress up like a bunch of hobos, go for it," interrupted Jesse. " Julie and I have a much better plan. I'll pose as an underground fighter and eventually someone will get send us an invite. Once I get a location, you guys can swoop in."

Jesse laughed and gave a little smirk.

"Just let me get one round in. I thinking going going toe to toe with some undead could be a lot of fun."
Abnet
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 11:36 PM

"I've got pretty similar orders." Leon said to Jesse. "I'll stick with you..." Leon flipped open the suitcase containing all of his guns. "... or I could find my own way in if you don't need any immediate backup."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Maelstrom
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 11:43 PM

Hunter

"I think going toe-to-toe with some undead could be a lot of fun."

For a minute there I couldn't believe my ears. Who was this? Sawyer, Jesse. Rookie straight from the Academy, I could smell the bravado wafting from his green orifices. My God, the youth these days.

Once again, the world is in no shortage of idiots. Even in the FVZA.

"Yeah that's a great idea, kid. Wait for an invite to an illegal fight that's been kidnaping people for its fighters. You go do that, I'm sure it'll be a big help."

I stretched and glanced at everyone else who've arrived. Even the grossly late ones.

"Anybody else think that's a great fucking idea?"

--------------------
user posted image
AgentBenson
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 11:46 PM

Soldier

Eric listended to them men talk and he started to speak looking down at both men his glasses lowered down on his nose. "If this is the plan were gonna try I can call my girlfreind back home she has some freinds that can help get the word about about jesse being an elilte pit fighter and i can probaly call in requests for a couple of m14 rifles and a gernade launcher from miami branch but in the immedtie short term jesse i want you to come talk to me later if you want to be an underground fighter i think my metal loulivesille slugger might want to provide back up as well...or i can just come with you so you boys have at least one fan in the crowd along with an extra gun"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 11:48 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"If anyone wants to pose as a hobo or an underground fighter that's fine with me. As long as it's only volunteers doing it I don't think we'll have too big of an issue. Just keep in mind that hand to hand with the undead isn't something the Surgeon General would recommend. Anyhow we've all got our methods of how we plan to infiltrate, so let's get out there and do this. Oh and Eric, don't worry about weapons. We're pretty well covered." I said to the group.

I straightened my tie, grabbed the keys to my rental car, and picked up the duffel bag that I'd loaded gear into. I started to walk towards the door and was getting a bit anxious to get out and see Branson. Branson might be a tourist trap, but it's better than most place's we've been to contain outbreaks.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 11:58 PM

Hunter

I sighed. A big, deep, frustrated sigh that said I was fuckin exasperated. The things we do to placate the recruits these days. Sooner or later this kid's going to come up with an idea spectacular enough that it gets him killed. No guarantee that this one isn't it.

Fuck it, if Miller gives the okay, I guess he's gonna have to live with losing an agent.

I dropped the clip of my pistol and checked the rounds inside. Full to the brim, I should probably stick a round in the chamber too. With that, I stuck the H&K back in my holster. Now the question was, hobo or stakeout?

Or maybe a bit of both?

"Miller, how we doin' in the gadgets department? Have we got any tracking beacons?"

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 12:01 AM

Leon closed his suitcase and stood up.
"Right then, I'll scout out potential entrances to the fighting ring an hour or two before dark and get us a clear path in for when things start to heat up. If I have to I'll radio you guys for backup if I have to 'take the place' of one of the fighters before I can get any good information. Should we get started?"

--------------------
user posted image

AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 12:09 AM

Soldier

"I dont see what the problem is with getting started frankly im bored as hell and for a place that prides itself on being a tourist attraction the wifi links here suck so the sooner we save the day the sooner i can get home and back to dealing with outbreaks of zombie refugees from cuba" Eric then smriked a bit and started to slowly get to his feet "Maybe i can come with you Leon" he asked

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 12:13 AM

"Fine by me." Leon said to Eric."Just don't get spotted or killed before we can do anything productive."

--------------------
user posted image

AgentBenson
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 12:17 AM

Soldier

Eric smriked and walked next to leon and stood next to him "Dont worry one of my mentors while i was doing some intern work in the FVZA before i was granted full feild agent staus was a former shadow so i at least know the basics of stealth...that and i play alot of tatical espionge video games..so you can count solid snake and sam fisher as my trainers too" eric then grinned wider a bit pleased at his own little geek joke "But all kidding aside dont worry i may not look it but i know how to keep myself from getting killed"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0354 seconds · Archive