zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Uneven Elephant, Branson, MO
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 10:57 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

((OOC : Yeah.. bout $700 total for the trip..which basically pays for more fun while your there...hehehe))

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 07:54 PM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 33

Get well soon Cyber. Once you get back, send out an e-mail letting everyone know the missions active again. Things were just getting good.
AgentBenson
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 12:02 AM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

ooc: i wanna get this mission back on track i miss it ::whines::

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Abnet
Posted: Jul 4 2008, 06:05 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

It had been a few minutes since Leon and the other agents with him had gotten any orders and it looked like Eric was starting to get antsy.

He wasn't going to lie to himself, Leon was starting to get bored. He already had all of his combat gear ready so all there was to do now was wait.

In an effort to keep himself busy he took out his combat knife and started tossing it from one hand to the other and doing some random knife tricks, flipping, twirling, blancing it on his finger, stuff like that. But as he figured it wasn't doing much to entertain him, letalone anyone that may have happened to see it.

He sighed to himself. Man, there has to be something we can do...

(Yeah, that's all I've got. Let's get back in the game, people!)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
AgentBenson
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 04:22 PM

Soldier

Member No.: 70

Eric looked up at Leon and sighed he was bored there was no getting around it. The eccentric memember of the team looked over at leon as he feild stripped his colt 45 and checked it over to make sure every thing was ok, Eric needed that gun to be in working order lest he have to knock someone upside the head with his baseball bat. Satsified with the way the weapon was working Eric put it back together and looked at Leon. "Whats the most insane local case you've ever had" he asked.

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
O_O
Posted: Jul 9 2008, 03:58 AM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

Ray finally got to the motel. Since he wasn't an agent, he had to take the bus, and it had stopped 3 blocks away. He brought his Magnums, a combat knife, 60 shots, a laptop, binoculuars, and flare gun, which he had too lug all the way here. He walked up to the door and knocked. He hoped nothing had happened yet.
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 01:04 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

As Miller was on his case in Branson a text message came on his cell phone that read "Alert: Class III, Dawn level outbreak."

Knowing that somewhere there was a lot of feces that had already hit the oscilating device, Miller called out on his radio "All agents we have an emergancy, abort mission immediately and report back to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport ASAP."

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 10:51 AM

Rhodes, standing in the crowd, trying to memorize everything operationally viable felt his cellphone vibrate and rolled his eyes.

Geezus what now?

Pulling the phone out, the vamp operative moved back against a large concrete wall and pressed a button.

A text message read loud and clear, flashing:

ABORT Operation. Level 5 top priority. Code: Rosemarys Baby. ABORT Mission Return to safe house. TXT BACK 555 for Confirm

Rhodes eyebrows rose noticably at the message.

"Rosemary huh? Must be some bad shit going down somewhere to jerk us off mid-mission," he said to himself tapping on the phones button as the crowd around him became oblivious to his inhuman txting speed.

Rhodes typed out to Judders cellphone after replying to the mission txt:

Mission aborted, haul ass to safe point Charlie Zulu 99. ABORT Mission! Level 5.

The vampire stuffed the device in his coat pocket and made his way out of the building, shoving several people out of his way rather hard.

"Outta my way meat bags," he said as he exited the building.

Trotting to his chopper, Rhodes hopped on it, threw on his helmet and fired up the massive engine. Twisting the throttle several times, the vampire kicked the tranny into gear and spun dirt behind him as he headed for the highway.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 12:54 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

Leon's phone started vibrating in his pocket.

This had better be something good.

He read the text message and a look of surprise and joy crept across his face.

He looked at the agents that were with him. "Just got a text from the boss. This mission's being aborted and we need to head back to the airport. Sounds like something big is about to go down."

Hell yeah. Looks like we're back in business.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
O_O
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 06:49 PM

Agent No. 84

Ray checked his phone. Something about an outbreak. He never bothered to read the entire message. He texted the confirm message.

"Shit, I just got here!!!"

Ray got a cab to the airport. This was just shitty timing.
O_O
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:10 AM

Agent No. 84

Ray was on his plane back.

(Someone else ****ing post, or start a new frickin' mission! Seriously. )
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 11:34 AM

(( oh oh a post!!!! *wets pants*... dang it))

Rhodes' was hauling ass on his chopper when the motor began to sputter.
He could smell the oil in the engine getting above the heat range. The vamp continued to push the bike hard down the highway, putting as many miles between the town he left and his destination.

After a few more miles, the harley motor began to tick, then knock louder with each hour.

"Fucking harleys. Worthless pieces of shit. Even if it is a vintage," he said to himself as he pulled off the highway.

Turning thru the small curves, Rhodes drove to a nearby automall and saw there was a small bike shop across the street.

"One stop shopping," he muttered as he pulled in and the harley engine clunked to a dead stop with a final hiss.

A service man approached, wiping his hands on a greasy red rag.

"Man you got some problems with that ol'dawg," he said with a bit of a hick twang.

"Yeah. Where's your sales guy?"

"In the showroom over yonder. You looking to buy or get this one fixed?" asked the gear head.

Rhodes could see the man's thoughts thru his eyes.

"Tell ya what, hurtin for time and i need some new wheels. How much you gimme for mine? Or should i just try for a trade in?" asked Rhodes nonchalantly.

"Seriously man? That's a vintage harley panhead?! You sure?" he responded as the lights in his eyes just brightened.

Rhodes nodded as he unstrapped his gear from the sissy bar on the back of the bike.

"Uhh. I got some money saved up. Bout oh, $3000? But this bikes worth 10x that...even with a blown motor."

"Done," said Rhodes as he heaved his hefty saddle pack off the bike and slapped the stunned grease monkey on the back of the shoulder.

"But but.. i dont have the money with me mister!"

"Don't worry, you can pay the manager in here whenever you do bring it in," replied Rhodes.

Rhodes dropped his bag in the middle of the showroom floor and looked around to see two men. One flirting with a female clerk, and another with his nose in a stack of paperwork.

Putting his fingers in his sharp teeth, the vampire whistled rather loudly.

"I GOT MONEY AND WANT SOME SERVICE!!" he bellowed, causing everyone to jump.

"Sorry sir, didnt see you come in," said the formerly flirtacous sales rep.

Rhodes arched a brow before blowing past the slick salesman and walked to the rep in the small office.

"Hey, sell me a bike," he demanded gruffly.

Looking up perplexed, "Uhh. But John can help you out there. I'm just a sales clerk, not in sales actually."

"I dont care. I'm a customer and i want YOU to help me."

John walked up behind the vampire, "Excuse me sir. But Fred there isn't qualified to make a sale, thats my job. I'd be happy to show you our inventory."

"John. If you dont get away from me, i'll knock out your front four teeth and then that pretty lil desk bunny you were sleazing up over there wont find you so attractive...so hit the bricks," Rhodes replied darkly, turning his head slightly.

"uh um... well i do know how to do the paperwork," stammered Fred nervously.

"Good. Show me your wares then merchant."

Fred slid out from behind his desk and ushered for Rhodes to follow him to the showroom. John, red faced and upset, walked over to the front desk and yanked up the phone, stabbing at button furiously.

"What are you looking for?" asked Fred.

"Fast, very fast Fred," replied Rhodes as he looked over the stock of supersport bikes and a few newer cruiser stlye models.

"Well the 1300 hyabusa is the fastest bike we carry."

"Hmm. One of them crotch models eh? Got any in black?"

"N..n..no. Just silver and trimmed in black on the floor. Uh uh excuse me a minute while i grab the inventory sheet," the balding scrawny man said, hurrying away.

Rhodes hopped on the large supersport bike and nodded.

"Um. Sorry sir, we dont have any in stock. Shipment arrives in a week..."

"What's wrong with this one?" asked Rhodes arching a brow.

"Its showroom. Not for sale. Company policy," replied Fred, staring like a deer in the headlights.

"It has a sticker on it. It has a price...uh...$14,995. Therefore, its for sale. I just happen to have $15 grand on me Fred. Let's say you and me do business. Or should i talk to John there?" said Rhodes with a big smile.

Fred glanced around as if someone would help him out of the quicksand he felt himself sinking.

"uh uh i'll need the managers approval first. I'll be right back."

Before Fred even turned around, there was the manager, presumably, standing behind him, three piece suit, arms folded behind his back.

"Why yes Fred we can sell this gentleman a floor model. IF he can pay for it of course," said the manager with an equal smile.

Rhodes reached into his pocket and pulled out a nice roll of cash. The manager smiled as Fred's eyes widened beyond his spectacles.

"Right this way sir and we'll get started on the paperwork," said Fred, easing a little.

"Actually, i dont have much time for paperwork. That's why i pay cash, cuts down on ...paperwork," said Rhodes as he counted out, slowly, $15,000 in benjamins right there on the floor.

"Well state law requires you to sign..." said the manager as Rhodes slapped an extra $100 on the stack.

"And this 100 will buy your time to fill out all that paperwork for me. Or should i roll to another store?" said Rhodes as he looked at Fred directly.

Several seconds passed as the manager, Fred, and Rhodes stood silent looking at one another.
Fred finally acted by holding out the keys to the motorcycle, "we give you a coupon for a free fill up down the street at Stuckys."

Rhodes smiled and took the keys, pushing the bike out the front door. The manager looked somewhat peeved at his clerks decision, but the stack of very real $100 bills on the nearby desktop changed his mind quickly.

The vampire motioned for the grease monkey to approach him when he spotted him with his old bikes tags in hand.

Rhodes took them and quickly slapped them on his new wheels and fired up the 1295cc powerplant.

"You ever ridden one of these mister?" asked the hick.

"Doesnt matter, i'll have it spent in a month. Enjoy the harley, they wouldnt give me a chance to negotiate, so keep your 3 grand and put it into the bike," said Rhodes before kicking the bike in gear and spinning off.

Hitting a powerwheelie out of the parking lot and onto the highway, the vampire ran the sport bike up to the interstate heading toward the safe house just outside the airport grounds. Peaking at 160mph, Rhodes hoped the rest of his team was already there.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 03:27 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

I was underground. Way underground. The kind of underground that denied one pleasantries such as cell phone reception. Therefore, nothing rang, nothing rumbled. Nothing. I was high and dry under twenty feet of earth and concrete with firearms for company.

Then the radio crackled, "Abort! Full Abort! Level Five Alert! Everyone haul ass back to Charlie Zulu Niner Niner!"

Well, shit. When it rains, it pours.

Throwing caution to the wind, I snapped on my flashlight and bolted back the way I came. Well, bolted as fast I could in the pitch black, cramped, and slippery tunnels.

"Fellas, you hear that? Acknowledge if you're moving."

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 04:53 AM

Agent No. 84

(Finally! But we still need to start a NEW mission.)
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 05:51 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: New mission starts later today and a briefing will be up shortly.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 11:17 AM

((( A brief has been posted for the VAMPS in the Vamp hideout section)))

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive