Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Roll Call, Report in here!
Judder
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 02:08 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

How about....a captured vampire pitted into cage fighting with zombies....Ive got one or two other ideas that i can work on too....
After all the old mobsters do tend to capitalize on black market attractions...

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 02:13 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Hobos is also very awesome. I'm thinking something along the lines of using both hobos and willing contestants, so we'll have quite a time determining who's willing and who's not.

Anyhow I'm going to get started on a rough draft for a briefing. So here's the basic premise... There's a gladiatorial fighting club being operated as an "alternative" amusement park in Branson, Missouri. However instead of just being willing contestants there's rumors that some of the contestants are being forced to fight against their will and that zombies may be involved as gladiators. Also the infection of the Human Zombie Virus gets around and many participants are unknowingly spreading it around after each session, causing an uncontrolled outbreak in Branson.

Also, incase anyone remember that whole Operation Cronus mission that never quite got finished I'm going to put in a bit of working on fixing up that loose end. And for those of you paying attention to the overall plot, that vampire guy Bonnet is still the director of the agency, meaning that there's going to be a couple more changes to the armory that you guys might find interesting.

Oh, and my apologies for kind of acting like a dictator here but I'm really just trying to get this off the ground again.

--------------------
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 06:04 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 33

I'm not sure the zombie fights need to be at an amusment park. They easily could be but we might have enough material for two whole missions. Zombie v.s hobos, amusment park are both gold. Tust me Cyber, we need a dictator like you. Just stop installing cameras everywhere.
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 06:41 AM

Oh... but the cameras made the place look so much better.

Anyhow, I happen to agree with you that both ideas are good but is probably too much. So what I've done is gone ahead and posted the briefing. We'll start off with the zombies vs. hobos type thing, and then we'll follow up with an amusement park adventure.

So agents, go read the briefing in the HQ. Also something for everyone, go check out the armory.

--------------------
user posted image
Rodwy
Posted: Mar 28 2008, 01:17 AM

Rookie

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 12

I'm sorry about dropping out of the forum mid mission the last time I was here, I was having some problems at the time.

I was thinking of checking back here when I got an email about this, if a mission pops up that catches my interest I'll be in it.

--------------------
"I thought the living death was only a myth, I learned the hard way."
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Mar 28 2008, 01:53 AM

Team Leader

Member No.: 19

I think im the only vamp active but i need to work with someone, even though im not the most favorite on the FVZA's list of vamps, I would like to get in on the action at some point in time on the upcoming mission...
A little Cooperation would be helpful

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Mar 28 2008, 02:01 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

Judder, nice to see you. Now we need Rhodes...Zippo...Armor...Serrano...Gah, too many. Hope they all come back.

Cyber78
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 12:50 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 02:38 AM

Memories...

Member No.: 34

I got the message. Hope I'm not too late.
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 02:45 AM

Nah, we're just getting started. And with this RPG it's never too late to jump in.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 01:25 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

*stumbles in*

Im still here ya sots!!! *slings empty bottle away*

After a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong
hiatus...due to life and wussy's...*snorts*

I say before proceeding, maybe we need to try a different approach.
We were once sided, vamp vs fvza vs civilian.

Perhaps its time for a joint alliance that does focus on just maybe zombies
or other 'super-preternatural' creatures.
I kinda see it as Ghostbusters on 'roids....but the ghosts/rotters REALLY fight
back.

Perhaps the backstory is that while the vamps fought w/ agents...zombies secretly started taking over in numbers..>> now we are in full blown red alert panic.

I dunno.. just spit balling... s'what happens when i have waaaaaaay too much free time and i dont write anything for a spell.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
TacticalWolf
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 07:31 PM

Fresh Blood

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 95

I apologize for taking so long. Some things came up. I'll post my character stuff in the proper thread soon, and I look forward to joining the RP!

And guys... thanks for bringing it back.

--------------------
user posted image
KJ_Crush
Posted: May 11 2008, 12:14 PM

Fresh Blood

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 88

I'm still here, just not sure were a Werewolf would fit in 'round these parts anymore...
Abnet
Posted: May 11 2008, 10:48 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

I'm still here too... and while we're on the subject, who else is here?

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: May 12 2008, 11:25 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Present and accounted for.
I keep checking this site almost every day, M-F.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
« Next Oldest | OOC Forum | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0424 seconds · Archive