zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Roll Call, Report in here!
Adminbot3000
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 07:57 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's come to my attention that there's still people out there that actually enjoyed this RPG and would like to do some more. It just so happens that I rather miss this RPG a lot so I'm willing to try and bring this thing back from the grave again. Meaning that if there's enough people with interest in doing this RPG again I'll put some work towards doing writing up the start of a new mission with some collaboration from anyone willing to add their input.

In the event that there's enough interest there'll be a few things we'll need to take care of. We'll have to figure out how Operation Cronus would have ended. I'll say this upfront, that mission is pretty much dead so we won't be finishing that one. Instead we'll kind of make up an ending for it that advances the overall plotline.

From there we'll do a brand new mission. I'm not really sure what it'll be about, but it'll have to fit however we decide to end Operation Cronus and I'd like it to involve both vampires and zombies. I've got a couple ideas that I'm bouncing around in my head, but it's all pretty vague at this point.

So if you have any interest in bringing back this RPG and doing another mission, and hopefully more, simply reply to this thread.
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 08:14 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

And now that I've put out the roll call with my alternate personality the adminbot3000, I'd just like to say that I'm in for any missions that we do. Just so no one thinks that I'd start a mission and then drop out.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 01:03 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 26

I guess...Now that I have nothing else to do. tongue.gif

I'm up for anything, as usual. Just give me the when and where.
Tsumari
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 02:59 AM

Chief Truthiness Director

Member No.: 18

I've been gone a while, but I'll jump back in.

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 03:04 AM

Most excellent, glad to see the two of you haven't fallen off the edge of the earth.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 03:42 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

I'm in. I hope we get enough people to start this thing back up again.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 04:28 AM

So far we've got four people including myself, and I believe that we'll have goteamventure with us for this little foray. Hopefully we'll get more, but considering that I only just sent out the bulk mail earlier today with it being Easter I'm pretty optimistic.

--------------------
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 04:35 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 33

I'm back! WHooo-hooo!
Kilroy
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 04:39 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 76

I'll give it another shot. I forgot to jump in on Cronus and wandered away for no discernable reason. But you can count on me!

biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 02:18 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

So, when are we going to start?
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 03:23 AM

Well I guess we might as well get started as soon as we've got a good mission idea all nice and settled.

I'm thinking classic save the small town from the zombies, but I'm pretty open to suggestions here.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 03:27 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Small or medium town, sure. Or maybe Branson, Missouri. biggrin.gif

Seriously. Branson would be awesome.

Cyber78
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 07:43 PM

Ok, I've got three ideas.

1. We go with a small town in Iowa.

2. We go with Branson (it just so happens that the original briefing for Branson is stored somewhere on this board).

3. We move the small town to right next door to Branson, and then have the action taking place in both Branson and a neighboring small town.

If everyone will be so kind as to express their opinions or give more suggestions that'd be awesome.

Oh and I'm thinking we've got enough support to do a mission, and hopefully more will join in.

Thundercats are go!

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 08:29 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Well. We could, it's just there aren't really any small towns near Branson. I was thinking some Silver Dollar City/ Celebration City/ White Water theme park action. Otherwise, just a small town works out, I guess.
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 09:04 PM

In all honesty about all I know about Branson is that that Russian comedian does shows there. I was just going to make up a town. But the idea of some waterpark action is something that I've wanted to do since I went to the Wisconsin Dells. Man, a water park just sounds awesome for zombies. A dude goes down the slide only to encounter a bunch of zombies waiting at the bottom. Now that would be cool. I'm starting to like this idea

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 09:34 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Third biggest tourist attraction in the US. Old famous people go there and retire. I live within an hour or so of driving, so. It's awesome. And they have an outdoor mall-type-thing that's exactly like Al Fresca plaza in Dead Rising. Seriously, almost exactly like it.
Kilroy
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 02:27 AM

Rookie

An idea crossed my mind. I don't know if it would work, but here goes. The FVZA goes undercover to bust a zombie fighting ring whose owner is purposefully infecting people for more competitors.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 09:36 PM

I'm up for Branson as the location. Assuming there's no objections we might as well go with that as a location. So I think that now that we've got a location down let's figure a premise here. A zombie fighting ring is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how one would get zombies to fight each other. It'd be like a violation of basic zombie law.

Although I do think I have an idea that'd be close. What about a sort of fight club where it's pitting humans against zombies? I'm thinking that could be fun since we could have some agents have to use their wits in a cage match against zombies. And I figure we can get in our classic larger outbreak with fun at the amusement parks by having to deal with the results of contestants going home and spreading the infection around.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 12:04 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Hey guys.
Im up for coming back

--------------------
user posted image
Kilroy
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 01:25 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Cyber78 @ Mar 26 2008, 05:36 PM)
I'm up for Branson as the location. Assuming there's no objections we might as well go with that as a location. So I think that now that we've got a location down let's figure a premise here. A zombie fighting ring is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how one would get zombies to fight each other. It'd be like a violation of basic zombie law.

Although I do think I have an idea that'd be close. What about a sort of fight club where it's pitting humans against zombies? I'm thinking that could be fun since we could have some agents have to use their wits in a cage match against zombies. And I figure we can get in our classic larger outbreak with fun at the amusement parks by having to deal with the results of contestants going home and spreading the infection around.

I was going to suggest fresh hobos. But human vs. zombie works well, too. Adds in an element of crazy people who lack perspective on the zombie issue.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | OOC Forum | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0704 seconds · Archive