|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Aug 14 2007, 06:42 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 16-November 05
Due to the fact that the process of adding new members to the appropriate team is time consuming and often slows down new members, I'm not longer requiring any sort of permission to post in the Battlefield. Now new members are free to jump in right away.
But I'm still doing the team permission masks for the purpose of granting access to the team's private forums. So anyhow with this new openness there's also some new rules concerning new members.
1. Declare if you are with the Order of the Broken Cross (vampires), Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency (agents), or Non-Affiliated (neutral or something like that) during your first post. We absolutely need to know which of those three groups you're with.
2. Make a thread in the introduction forum as soon as you have the oppurtunity.
3. Read around a little bit to get an idea of what this is all about before you simply jump in.
4. Remember that we operate on the premise that everything on www.fvza.org is real, and that the FVZA and the Order have been brought back relatively recently.
5. Use common sense and obey all the normal rules of the forum.
And above all else, get creative and have fun.