zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Cronus, Oklahoma City, OK
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 11:21 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

::OOC word Cyber..hehe.. and thanks for the clarification on the posts..it was starting to get way outta hand::

Rhodes tore thru the door to the outside atop the garage, hoping the height would help him coordinate the defenses better, when everything went dark.

"Fuck. They got to the utility room before me."

Freezing in his tracks, he noticed a figure standing across the room from him, swinging a length of chain with a hook.

"I don't know who the hell you are, but you're in the way of something kind of important. It's nothing personal," the mysterious man said just as the hunk of rotating metal came flying at Rhodes.

Why do they feel the need to try and be witty? he thought as he lurched to the side, letting the chain fly inches past his head.

As he rolled, he squeezed the trigger to the MP5 and a stream of bullets spewed forth. Hitting the ground, Rhodes came up into a crouch and continued to send short bursts at the agent.

"Hey! Piece of advice for you. *burst* Shoot first, *burst* monologue last! *burst*"

Meanwhile, up in the control room, the sec. guard watching the monitors immediately picked up his cell phone and dialed a number frantically. When the lights went out, he nearly flew into a panic.

"Yeah, i need an armored car here NOW at the senators mansion, *pause* What the fuck do you mean 30 min?! This aint a god damn pizza delivery order! We're under fire here. *pause* Send a swat unit too! We don't know how many, but they've cut our power! and im pissing in my pants!!"

The walkie talkie beside the guard squawked loudly.

KRRK "We're under attack! Enemy hostiles, taking fire." KRRK
KRRK "This is unit 2, unit 4 is down, repeat unit 4 is down, engaging hostiles, SEND BACKUP FOR SHIT SAKE!" KRRK

Outside on the mansion grounds, unit 2 came around the corner of their patrol area just to see a lone figure wipe up unit 4, pick up a machete and race towards the utility end of the mansion. After radioing, they gave pursuit, the radioing guard quickly began speaking between gulps of air.

"Unit 2, pursuing suspect towards utility..."

KRRK "We got a hostile...URK....*gurgle*.." KRRK

The sec. guard quickened his pace along with his two other coworkers.

Rounding the bend a few seconds later, just as the outside lights went out, they caught the site of an agent with a handful of wires, a smoking corpse at his feet and beating a third with his pistol.

"OPEN FIRE!" he yelled as the other two guards flipped the safetys to fire on their MP5's and began to spray a hail of lead into the utility room.
The muzzle flash lighting up the area every so beautifully.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 02:36 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

Chaos was driving his hearse to Oklahoma. He had left as soon as he knew where Rhodes was going so it wouldnt take as long. He was nearly there at the speed he was going, thank god it was late.

A voice came over the radio.

"Hey boss I have dropped him off and ill be landing soon i need fuel, after that im gonna head back to Illinois....i want to check in on them.....you know....." Kedzie said

"thats fine, i can use one of my other pilots....just dont get killed ill need you yet." Chaos said as the radio went silent once more.

The vehicle was relitivly empty. his shot gun in a holster on the passenger seat his cloak folded next to it and a coffin in the back....not big enough to fit a person in.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Gideon
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 04:41 PM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 77

The gaurds opened fire on leon not noticing Me steathily moving behind them towards the house. I watch the spectacle for a few seconds and then pull two knives out and run quietly towards them.

I throw one at the middle person the knife enters the back of his neck severing his spine with such force that it sends pieces of shattered vertabrea out of his mouth.
The guard to the left begins to turn and I throw my remaining knife at him, it slams his Mp5 submachine gun into his chest.

The knife pins ithe weapon and his firing arm to his torso, the force of the projectile's impact knocks him to the ground, stunning him momentarily.

For some odd reason the third gaurd still hasn't noticed his partner' s demise. I crouch low in the darkness and silently move behind him while readying a piano wire garrotte.

I notice that the soul about to be terminated wears old spice cologne, an interesting afterthought.

When the garrotte encircles the suprised gaurd's neck a cry of suprise erupts from his throat as my knee presses into the small of his back and my other leg encircles his waist dragging him down to the ground with me as I bespeak of him my mantra. " When you reach hell, tell Lucipher I hath sent you"

The man struggles momentarily before the warmth of blood released from the body and the large exhale of air mixed with the pleasant sound of gurgling blood trapped in his esophagus tells me of his death.

I quickly extricate myself from his body and kill the remaining gaurd by slicing his throat with my bootknife.

I then recover both my knives, noting with distaste that the Mp5 had broken the blade of the knife.

So I leave the handle of the knife sitting inside the man's mouth, looking much like a vietnamese death card.

I move towards the house and silently cut a large enough hole in a side window to allow myself into the monster's den.

--------------------
Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a Tooth. Nice to see you, now that I know the Truth.
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 05:52 PM

The second the 3 guards of unit 7 hear a noise at the window, they turn silently and wait in the shadows to verify the nature of the sound.

Sec. leader hunkers behind a small loveseat across from the window. He sees immediately its not another security guard. He silently motions for the two other guards to put away their MP5's and take out tazers from their utility belts.

The minute the window opens and the assassin begins to step thru, offering his torso, 6 barbed projectile leads slam into him, hitting him with a combined voltage great enough to knock down an elephant.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 07:06 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Woops, probably should'a aimed for the center mass instead of going for a fancy head shot with a hook on a chain." I muttered to myself as the other figure narrowly avoided the chain. Flying just past his head, the hook made a dull thud against the door with a sharp cracking noise. As my opponent rolled I could see him raising his submachine gun, so I did the only thing that seemed logical.

Hit the deck! I thought to myself as I dived to the floor, also narrowly avoiding fire from the opposing vampire. He continues to fire bursts at me all while I roll around trying not to get any holes put in me.

"Hey! Piece of advice for you. *burst* Shoot first, *burst* monologue last! *burst*" Said the vampire in between his shooting.

"I'm a registered voter! You work for the senator right? Shouldn't you be kissing my ass or something?" I shouted to him as I yanked the chain back towards me. Lucky for me, my initial throw wasn't strong enough to penetrate the door that I ended up hitting. Note to self: go to gym and improve throwing arm. With a good yank and some hand over hand action the chain was rapidly reeling in towards me, and the chain coming up right behind the vampire's foot.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 09:20 PM

Agent No. 84

Member No.: 84

OOC: Hope no one minds if I jump in.

Ray was sitting in a tree waiting for something to happen. This was his first mission. The Senator's mansion was being blocked off and swat was coming for some unknown reason. He had been sent to check why it was being blocked off, and he knew from what he heard is there were more agents at the Senator's Mansion. He was looking for a way to get inside, when an Armored Truck pulled up and was looking for clearance. He had his chance, and he took it. After a quick climb up a tree and a leap onto the truck, he was on his way.

He reached the Senator's Mansion a little bit later. He jumped and rolled off the truck befoere it stopped and slinked around the corner. He could swear he heard gun fire, so he decided to be a little bit stealthy and climbed up using a hook on the end of a rope. He couldn't help bringing one. He reched a second floor window and broke in.

This post has been edited by O_O on Aug 22 2007, 09:21 PM
Abnet
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 02:33 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

Before Leon could say "Thanks for the save." Gideon was gone, and judging by what he did to the guards, it seemed like he wouldn't need any help. Leon looked around and saw that the guards outside were dead. He looked through one of the windows and saw two guards. He did a dive roll though the window, stopped mid roll on his knee, and fired at one, hitting him in the face, he turned to fire at the other one. He didn't realize until then that he was out of ammo. Thinking quick, he threw his gun at the other guard which stunned him for enough time for Leon to take out his winchester and shoot him in the chest. He walked over to the vampire, picked up hist pistol, and reloaded it. He drew his scavenged machete in one hand and had his pistol in the other and started making his way further through the mansion.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 10:31 AM

From his crouch, Rhodes grinned at the man reeling in his length of chain.

"Hmph. I ain't even registered, you democrat short-stain!" he yelled back.

Shitty MP5's, couldnt hit water falling from a boat.

Finally realizing the guy across from him had no firearm in his hand, he did the only thing sensible...charge.

Flying up from his squatted position, Rhodes charged at the agent, and went for a flying forward kick.

"Lets make this interesting, you familiar with Sum-ting-wong?"

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 24 2007, 03:33 AM

(OOC: which one of us is the guy with no weapon?)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:53 PM

OOC: WARNING STALL WARNING STALL !!!!
The person not holding a firearm would be Cyber at in his current situation.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 10:27 PM

OOC: WHOOO! finnaly a new post!

Hearing gunfire coming from upstairs, Leon ran to the room he heard the firing from and kicked down the door.

"You familiar with Sum-ting-wong?" said the vampire.

"Might have..." said Leon "... was he the guy that taught people how to dodge bullets?"

Leon aimed his winchester at the vampire's back and fired, hitting him.

"Guess not..."

--------------------
user posted image

Cyber78
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 01:24 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I'm finally settled in from my vacation.

Democrat? He's got me all wrong, the Whig party is where it's at. I thought to myself.

"Sum-ting-wong... that doesn't sound good." I said as the vampire went for the flying kick. As my opponent came flying forward I rolled to my left so as to dodge while another agent came up and fired at the vampire's back.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 10:40 AM

OOC: ow shooting at a kick flying vamp from behind...tsk tsk.

Rhodes knew the man would dodge. He wanted this. What he didnt want was
a shotgun blast hit him from behind. The pellets imbedded mostly in his vest he'd put on earlier, but several shot pierced his left flank.

"Grrrrr," he grunted as he landed un-gracefully.

Looking down, Rhodes saw the very end of the chain. Grabbing it he quickly slung it back at the agent with vampire strength.

Gotta get outta this. Two on one and im already bleeding...fucking shotgun weilding wussy.

He didnt wait for the chain to land as he threw the MP5 up at the newcomer standing confidently, and very much exposed, in the door way and spewed a fresh line of fire.

"Prick! Its only a flesh wound meatbag!"

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 12:36 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

OOC~ i guess now is as good atime as ever. you guys are outside right?

Because of the commotion going on inside someone had forgotten to close the gate so Chaos just sped through it. driving towards the build seeing gun fire he slammed on his brakes doing a 180 degree turn and stepped out, he had his revolvers on his waist and his shotgun on his back as he looked around.

"did i miss all the fun?" he closed the door taking out his revolvers.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 01:30 PM

OOC: Rhodes, Abnet, and Cyber are inside the mansion.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Rhodes @ Aug 30 2007, 10:40 AM)
OOC: ow shooting at a kick flying vamp from behind...tsk tsk.

OOC: Heh... you gotta do what you gotta do.

--------------------
user posted image

Abnet
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 09:55 PM

OOC: Sorry for the double post but I don't think the site shows that there is a new post if you edit a previous one.

Leon dodged to the behind the wall next to the door opening right before the mp5 rounds started flying past where he was standing.

Holy shit, how can he still be standing? Must have just grazed him...

Leon activated his wireless headset.

"You okay in there Cyber? Whats say we bring this guy in for interrogation after we take out the senator? Radio Gideon and tell him to head for wherever the senator is. I think Gunny has things handled pretty well outside."

Once the bullets stopped flying, Leon drew his pistol and dove into the room. He fired three rounds at the vampires legs in mid flight. Once he landed he kicked over a table and took cover behind it.

--------------------
user posted image

Gideon
Posted: Sep 3 2007, 07:20 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 77

OOC: Sorry Guys Ive been having PC trouble.

IC:

I have barely stepped inside the window sill when I feel pricks and then it seems that my body is on fire as the large amount of voltage from the tazer leads courses through my body.
I pass out with a thump and a groan on the floor and the heat coming off of my body causes it to look like i am steaming.

I dream. A little boy running towards down a hallway. He yells. "Gideon, wake up!" "This is no time to sleep, wake up!" The name on his shirt says Akira.

The hallway slowly fades backwards into darkness as the kid's eyes turn a dark glowing red color and his body mutates into something horrid and twisted.

--------------------
Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a Tooth. Nice to see you, now that I know the Truth.
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 08:19 PM

This is getting ridiculous. Time to clean this lil party of ants up.

Rhodes lept back and towards the open window, avoiding the bullets fired at him from the second guy.

After a moment of rummaging thru his shoulder bag, he unpinned two smoke canisters and tossed them rather unceremoniously into the center of the room.

As the room filled with a thick, sulpher smelling smoke, the vampire dropped a few more round presents in the room before diving out the window over top the unconscience agent.

Coming up from a tucked dive-roll, Rhodes sprinting at vampire speed for the back of the main house.

Meanwhile, two cooking grenades, one frag and one HE sit in the middle of the room with the unknowing agents.

"Hacunamatata meatbags," yelled Rhodes over his shoulder as he dropped the pins at the corner of the mansion.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 06:53 PM

OOC: Am I the only agent left who is still concious?

As the room began to fill with smoke, Leon flipped on his thermal goggles.

Through the blue glow being read from the smoke, Leon noticed two small things on the ground. Figuring from all the sound the that was made, the vampire escaped so he leaned over to take a closer look

What the... OH SHIT! Leon thought after he realized that the things he was examining were two grenades.

"Cyber, we need to get the hell out of here!" Leon yelled into his earpiece.
There was no response. "Cyber?... shit!"

Leon noticed a motionless warm spot laying near the window. Figuring it was Cyber, Leon threw a bullet filled sofa over his body, kicked the two grenades into a far corner in the room and spinted out just in time to escape the explosion.(OOC:<insert slow motion here>)

Tricky bastard... Let's see, Gunny is outside, Gideon could be anywhere by now, and Cyber is... I don't know. I guess I'm closer to where the senator should be than anyone else right now so seems like its up to me. Leon thought as he walked down the now silent halls of the mansion.

--------------------
user posted image

« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0338 seconds · Archive