zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Cronus, Oklahoma City, OK
Gideon
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 02:58 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 77

(OOC: Gunny read all the posts since your last one, your in a modified choke hold with a knife pressed into your neck, therefore nullyfying your last kinda macho post.)

--------------------
Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a Tooth. Nice to see you, now that I know the Truth.
Abnet
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:15 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

(OOC: Not to mention the fact that there are two other people that can shoot you from point blank, one of which has his gun right to your head making it really hard to do anything other than talk without getting killed.)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Odst gunny
  Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:20 AM

Rookie

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 85

I managed to say "iII join you guys!" I said grinning. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I CAME I SAW I KICKED YOUR ASS!
Gideon
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:25 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Odst gunny @ Aug 21 2007, 03:20 AM)
I grab the arm and knife flipping the heavy armored dude over so I could face him the I grabbed his smoke grenade and pulled the pin running at stop speed hopping over the wall I suddnely felt a sharp pain in my back a stagger foward making it to a large run down bulding then copplasing

OOC: One I wouldn't be carrying anything like that on me much less wearing body armor. You need to go to the main FVZA site. Look up the Description of what shadows are. Im keeping my cool here but that only lasts so long.
No macho bullshit is gonna help you hear, unless its to your demise.

--------------------
Odst gunny
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:31 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Gideon @ Aug 21 2007, 03:25 AM)
QUOTE (Odst gunny @ Aug 21 2007, 03:20 AM)
I grab the arm and knife flipping the heavy armored dude over so I could face him the I grabbed his smoke grenade and pulled the pin running at stop speed hopping over the wall I suddnely felt a sharp pain in my back a stagger foward making it to a large run down bulding then copplasing

OOC: One I wouldn't be carrying anything like that on me much less wearing body armor. You need to go to the main FVZA site. Look up the Description of what shadows are. Im keeping my cool here but that only lasts so long.
No macho bullshit is gonna help you hear, unless its to your demise.

I edited it does it sound better? angry.gif huh.gif

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:32 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Ok, here's what we'll do. We'll pretend that gunny is still in the choke hold thingy, he says he'll join us, and we'll all get along from there.

"Alright, this all smells pretty damn fishy. But we're in a bit of a tight spot so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. We're here to take out the senator, and make sure that this whole vampire rights movement doesn't get any farther off the ground. Now if you want to work with us here's how things are going to work. You'll listen to what we say, and you won't use that Desert Eagle unless our cover is blown. We want to keep this as quiet as possible. Comprende amigo? I say to Anders.

--------------------
user posted image
Gideon
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:38 AM

Rookie

I slowly remove the knife from the man's neck while slipping the very large and cumbersome firearm from it's holster with the dedicated stealthiness of my trade.

"Turn around and look up your deliverance, fool"

I say as a I remove my black face mask. My palish white face clearly defined in the darkness. " I look past the man to the agents, one of whom i presume is Miller.

I speak, "Which one is Miller, for he is my liege until my judgement hath come?" I ask in the raspy half whisper half growl that my voice is now.

--------------------
Odst gunny
  Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:40 AM

Rookie

"Im here for the same reason" I said glaring at Gideon. "Lets Do this!" I said.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:51 AM

"Miller? Yeah, that's me. Good to see you again " I said to the shadow.

Cool, I'm a liege now. Whatever that means. Shadows always were a few fries short of a Happy Meal, what with the big words and Shakespherian speach. Or was that Biblical talk? Or maybe it's Silverstein... I thought to myself.

"Right then Mr. Anders, welcome to the team for the time being. Because of circumstance, we'll be confiscating your firearm for the time being. But since I'm a fair guy, it just so happens that I brought a spare M1911 with a silencer." I said, pulling out a silenced M1911 and a pair of mags and handing it over towards the hitman. It didn't have the nice laser sight that my main one had, but this was just a backup weapon.

"Use it wisely." I commented.

--------------------
user posted image
Gideon
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 04:00 AM

Rookie

I walk past Anders and hands the large Desert Eagle to Miller.

I put my mask back on and slowly slide the long razor sharp knife back into it's dual wrist sheath, where another just like it is housed.
I glancs at the other man then back at Miller, "Let us begin the Judgement"

With thatI practically vanishes into darkness with immense skill.
(think that guy off THE HUNTED)

I slide through some low bushes in a low crawl that barely touches the ground. I pause and listen, one guard goes by walking the path next to the perimeter of the house.

I pause for a few moments and count the guards, watching as a total of three guards walk the same path and never have sight of each other.

Iease myself into a crouch as the first soul is ready to be taken, the guard falls easily into my arms as the large filet-bladed-dull-black knife is buried into the soft part of the man's kneck and the knife penetrates the heart.

I move the corpse back into the bushes out of sight, and searches the body for anything usefull,I come up with about eighty dollars between three bills and he stuffs it into a pouch that is sown into the side of my shirt just below the fourth rib.
I repeat the process twice more and comes up with another one hundred dollars and the security key card from the third guard.

I take thier weapons and ammunition magazines and quietly as I can makes his way back to Miller. The other agents start when I appear seemingly out of nowwhere.

I drop the bunch of weapons and ammuniton on the ground. "Prove of my deeds , liege"

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 04:26 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

As the chopper whirr'd along its flight course, the vampire inside grew restless.

"When we get to the location, i want you to switch on all the lights this wirly bird has and do several flybys around the perimeter before dropping me off. I'll rope down from a hover position above the main house," yelled Rhodes into his headset microphone.

Pulling out a cell phone, he began to tap out a text message.

Sen. eta ndr 30 min hav grnd secur n const cntact w nside room. arm perimeter alarms. where is grl? OBC-Raven

After finishing his typing, he pressed transmit and watched as the msg went thru.

Now if only the newb has enough sense to check his phone in time.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 04:55 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

As the copter reached its destination Kedzie smiled and flipped a few switches engulfing the sourrounding area in light. he circled the area three times the stopped in the center hovering about 30 feet from the ground. He came on over the mic with a cheap pilot accent.

"This is captian we have arrived at our final destination. hope you enjoyed your flight and choose to use our services again soon. have anice day and thank you for flying air chaos." he laughed a little.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 06:32 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

The light bathes the grounds in its brillance. Rhodes immediately notices the lowered amount of ground personnel as well as several shoddy hidden vehicles not too far from the outside of the perimeter fence.

God damnit! Someone's already on the scene. Lazy friggin hired thugs.

Grabbing the rope and hooking a quick release/latch clip onto the rope, Rhodes nods to the pilot before rapidly decending to the roof.

"Thanx for the lift. Tell yer boss to send me the bill. Im sure he'll find me."

Kicking away from the copter bay door, Rhodes went spiralling downward towards the roof of the mansion, bag slung over his back. Landing like a cat, he quickly undid the rope, threw a thumbs up before the helio flitted away.

He quickly pulled his pistols from inside his coat and entered the upper floor office by way of the balcony. There was a guard standing just inside the room. As he threw his submachine gun up, Rhodes held up his guns.

"HEY! Wait! My code name is Raven. The senator sent for me. Before you go puttin new holes in this perfectly good jacket, why the hell is the ground survelliance so fucking thin and two, why are there parked vehicles outside ther perimeter fence?!!" he fumed, throwing the hired human a killer look.

Upon hearing the code name, the sec. guard lowered his weapon and became all ears.

"uhhh... i dunno sir. I was assigned to second floor watch by Martin," replied the dimwitted man.

Rolling his eyes, "Where's this 'Martin' at now?"

"First floor. Security room, to your left immediately down the staircase."

"You watch out that balcony over towards the fence line. Shoot anything that isn't wearing a guard uniform."

Rhodes nodded and as he ran past the man, snatched his secure walkie talkie.

"This is Raven. I'm on the scene and taking control of this situation, over."

"This is Sec. Control room, Martin speaking. I'm in command of this area, please identify yourself!" squawked back over the radio.

Rhodes was leaping down 5 steps at a time after hitting the stairs. He burst thru the door to see a rather portly looking man standing in front of several monitors, one of which was tuned to an episode of Cops.

Standing two feet from the man, Rhodes face wore an expression that fully encompassed the cliche' "if looks could kill".

"Who the fuck are you!?" sputtered Martin, still holding the walkie's talk button.

BAM!

Rhodes punched the man so hard, it not only knocked him 7 feet across the room, but also took out 6 of the mans jaw teeth. Martin lay on the floor, unconscience and bleeding from the mouth. Two other security personnel were in the room.

"Im in charge is who the fuck i am. Any other questions?" he asked coldly.

The other two looked between themselves before quickly shaking their heads.

"Alright then. YOU, at the terminal, i want every friggin light outside on. Then tune every camera towards the perimeter. YOU there, i want you to have every man out there on high alert, radioing you in 3 min intervals," Rhodes ordered with a point of his finger at each man in turn.

"Where's the senator at now?"

Rhodes waited as one of the guards finally spoke up, "He, he's up in his bedroom with the Mrs. They just got back and said they were tired and didnt want to be disturbed."

"Post three guards at the doors and window balcony. I'm going outside to organize the ground security. If i'm not back in 10 min, or radioed in, you call for a fully armored car to come pick up the senator and his wife and get them the hell outta here. I KNOW there is others here wishing him harm. MOVE!"

Rhodes went flying out the door, snagging an MP5 and extra magazine as he headed towards the side door that lead to the outside.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Odst gunny
  Posted: Aug 21 2007, 09:44 PM

Rookie

"Time to have some fun!" I chuckeld as I drew my M4 tactical from my black duffle bag.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 09:52 PM

"Hell, not bad. Not bad at all." I say to Gideon, admiring his work.

"Alright, this'll give us a little more firepower to play with in the event that we need to make a messy exit." I say, hiding the weapons and magazines in a bush.

Suddenly I hear shouting coming from inside the mansion. It seemed that someone was pissed about something and had forgot to shut the windows.

I'm in charge... fuck... every friggin' light outside on... high alert... If i'm not back in 10 min... armored car

"From what I can make out of that shouting, they're about to go on high alert and if someone isn't back in ten minutes there'll be an armored car getting in on this. Which gives me an idea, one that requires a bit of a change of plan.

Agent Stevens (Abnet), I want you to simply cut everything in that box. We've got the advantage in the dark here so we need those lights out. It doesn't matter too much if the telephone lines are down since they've likely got cell phones, but it'll at least induce some panic. I need someone to enter the garage and disable the vehicles. Slash the tires, cut wires, undo spark plugs, whatever it takes, disable the vehicles in the garage. If there's an armored car in there I want you to only cut it's brake lines.

I'm willing to bet that if we cause any problems they'll try to evac the senator, which is when we'll get him. I'll try to get to the roof, see if I can get a good position there, but I may need a distraction to get some of these guys moving. Any questions?" I explained to the group.

"Oh, and you may need this. I might need you to make some noise." I say to Anders as I hand his Desert Eagle back to him.

--------------------
user posted image
Odst gunny
  Posted: Aug 21 2007, 11:34 PM

Rookie

I tossed him his M1911 and says "Thanks." I held the M4A3 tactical in a ready position. I start to fire shots in the air to draw the vamps.

This post has been edited by Odst gunny on Aug 22 2007, 10:53 AM

--------------------
Abnet
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 01:05 AM

Leon was getting charged by two vampire guards with machetes. He fired at one, hitting him in the knee. The vampire kneeled over in pain. Leon roundhouse kicked the second vampire in the face who went down faster than a ton of bricks. Leon ran over to the injured vampire and curb-stomped him (Gears of War style) leaving a bloody mess where his head used to be, then he walked over to the half consious vampire, picked him up by the hair, and cut his throat open with his combat knife. He picked up one of the vampire's machetes and fastened it to his back, right next to his winchester.

"I'm on it." replied Leon once he heard Cyber's order.

He ran back over to the utility box, grabbed a handfull of wires, and ripped them out all at once, flooding the entire mansion in darkness...

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 03:03 AM

OOC: We're going to need to belay the couple most recent posts by Odst gunny, because none of this is making any sense. We're at a mansion, not a Viet Kong base. Rhodes has also indicated quite clearly in his most recent post that the senator is in his bedroom. Seeing as stuff is starting up just now happening I don't see why the senator is all of a sudden outside, hell, he's surrounded in his room by three guards. And all the guys on the premises seem to be armed with MP5's. I'm sorry, but Rhodes made posts that are clearly being contradicted, and Rhodes is in charge of the vamps so his postings are taking priority.

"Good luck yall!" I shouted to the rest of my team as I bolted towards the garage.

In order to get on to the roof I was going to need to make a little stop to see if they had something that I'd forgotten to bring. Leon was apparently taking care of a pair of vampiric guards that had noticed our little posse. I was hoping that they didn't get a chance to radio in, otherwise I might not have a chance to get in position quickly enough.

Running around to the back of the garage I came upon a wooden door. Quickly grabbing and twisting the door handle I discovered to my inconvenience that it was locked. Luckily for me the door wasn't reenforced, allowing me to bust it open with a swift kick just above the lock. Inside were a pair of generic black Lincoln Navigator SUV's, a Lincoln MKS black sedan, and best of all... the Dodge Viper. Sleek and red with a white stripe running down the middle, it was heaven on wheels.

Clearly the senator is compensating for something. Let's just hope that everyone has the good sense to leave that thing alone I thought to myself.

With my admiration of the Viper completed, I looked around for some kind of rope that might help me scale the roof. None could be found after a minute of looking around. Although I probably could've found some if I weren't so impatient, I was in a hurry. So I settled with a ten foot chain with a hook on each end. If I could toss it upwards from a balcony or something on the second story then it'd reach the roof. Just had to find a spot to toss it from. I spotted a staircase heading upwards.

Figuring that it'd take me someplace elevated enough to access the roof, I slung my rifle across my back, wound up the chain around my right shoulder, and went upstairs. At the top was a metal door, and it just so happened to be unlocked. I put on my thermal goggles and turned them on and didn't see anything through the door. Figuring that at least I wasn't walking into a volcano, I opened the door and walked out, finding myself atop the roof of the garage.

There were a few lounge chairs up on top, apparently people liked lounging atop the garage. Slightly off to my left was a set of stairs that connected over to the mansion's second floor, just as our recon had indicated there would be. What recon didn't give any warning of was the guy who was standing just outside the door to the mansion with an MP5. Although guards up here were to be expected.

Taking off my goggles so that I could aim a gun properly, I noticed something was off. The thermal goggles indicated by the lower than normal temperature that either this man was a vampire, or had a nasty case of hypothermia. And even though it was dark with no lighting, I could tell that he wasn't wearing a guards uniform. But he wasn't wearing a nice suit, or a bathrobe, so it wasn't the senator. Either way, I was willing to be he was a hostile.

Problem was, my rifle was slung across my back, and I'd probably be dead before I could ready it. My handgun was also blocked by the chain I was carrying. So that left my weapons down to a knife. But I still had the chain, which would do just as well. Letting a the chain and a two foot segment drop, and allowing the whole roll to loosen, I began to swing the chain in a circle on my right side.

"I don't know who the hell you are, but you're in the way of something kind of important. It's nothing personal." I said a split second before I flung the chain, hook first at the mysterious figure.

OOC: That's your que Rhodes.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 03:28 AM

Leon slammed one of the guard's heads into the utility box, electricuting him. When the body went limp, Leon threw it down infront of his other three persuers revealing the burnt off flesh from the vampire's face. Before the group of vampires knew what was happening, two of them were dead, one from a head shot, the other from being nearly cut from the shoulder to the waist with a machete. He pistol whipped the last vampire untill he was unconsious.

Leon radioed Cyber,"You said we wanted someone to interrogate, right?"

--------------------
user posted image

Odst gunny
  Posted: Aug 22 2007, 10:42 AM

Rookie

(OOC: Ok boss ill make it better post!)

I followed Leon and watched out for any guards.Just as the mansion went dark.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0277 seconds · Archive