zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Cronus, Oklahoma City, OK
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 03:23 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

It was one thing to be in a helo with a half crazed lackey of an underground arms dealer... it was another to be in said helio when it did an unexpected barrel roll.

"DAMNIT you do that again, i'll cut your head off and use it for a lantern!!!", Rhodes yelled after grabbing onto anything.

Crazy ass lackeys.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
mike werewolf
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 05:49 PM

Rookie

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 81

A lone werewolf looks as a helicopter passes overhead. It roars knowing something big was happening the werewolf followed. blink.gif
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 02:24 AM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

"Heeheeeheehee" Kedzie laughed more insanely

"Fair enough, fair enough" he laughed again keeping the copter quite steady

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 03:37 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Mike, I had to delete two of your posts because they really did not fit at all. In our little RP, werewolves do not change forms. Also, you were extremely unclear as to who and where you were shredding things.

--------------------
user posted image
mike werewolf
  Posted: Aug 19 2007, 03:58 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 81

huh.gif Ok...

So who are we fighting?

tongue.gif Thanks for given me the heads up!

The Werewolf continues to follow the helio Were was it headed?

On the FVZA website werewolves can change forms. So WTF! angry.gif
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 04:14 AM

OOC: In the future, please make one post at a time.

And now to answer your questions.

1. The FVZA is going to be fighting vampires affiliated with a senator, although hostilities have not commenced yet.

2. The vampires are in Oklahoma, which is where the helicopter is heading. However if you followed it from around the time when it did a barrel roll (the only thing really noticable) that'd place you around the Washington D.C. area. Needless to say it'd take you days, possibly weeks to go from D.C. to Oklahoma on foot. And considering that the Lynx helicopter travels at above 200 mph, good luck following that in anything but a fixed wing aircraft.

3. Werewolves do not change from human to werewolves and then back to humans. It's a slow and gradual one sided process.

Look into Werewolf Myths on the FVZA's website.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 08:51 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes figured the ride to the senators manshion would be tight, time wise. He didnt count on the pilot being insane with the acrobatics. Still, he knew it was the fastest way to get there with all his heavy firearm gear.

"What's the eta?", he asked.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Odst gunny
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:11 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 85

After hearing about the senator and the vamps I decided to "investigate" by montioring the senator and FVZA units. I hacked into thf FVZA network and began to track the senator inside of the "Dollys Bar" bar near where a heliocopter was goin to land.

--------------------
I CAME I SAW I KICKED YOUR ASS!
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:16 AM

OOC: Sorry if I wasn't all too clear, but this is a rogue FVZA op. So hacking the FVZA network won't give you too much, just as a heads up. Now hacking say... the senator's daughter's myspace account to view her blog, that might get you somewhere.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:22 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 79

(Assuming we packed up and went to the mansion)

Just outside of the senator's mansion ( OOC: what time would it be?)

Leon was taking cover in a bush right outside of the fancy barred wall surrounding the mansion. He took out a pair of binoculars from his jacket and barely made out what looked like a utility box on the side of the house.

"Good. It doesn't look like there are any guards around." he whispered to himself (or to the other agents if they are around.)

He put the binoculars back in his jacket, put on his goggles, and made his way to the wall. He climbed over it quickly and quietly and snuck over to the utility box. He took the wire cutters out of his pocket and began looking for the wire that controlled the phones.

(If the agents followed me) "This shouldn't take long, but make sure I'm not interrupted." (If they decided to go somewhere else I go to work on the utility box anyway but it will take a bit longer while I try to find the wire and make sure there are no guards around at the same time.)

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Odst gunny
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:25 AM

Rookie

QUOTE (Cyber78 @ Aug 20 2007, 04:16 AM)
OOC: Sorry if I wasn't all too clear, but this is a rogue FVZA op. So hacking the FVZA network won't give you too much, just as a heads up. Now hacking say... the senator's daughter's myspace account to view her blog, that might get you somewhere.

Lol laugh.gif

--------------------
Odst gunny
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:31 AM

Rookie

I left the bar walked to the senators mansion I sneaked around hoping over a wall Desert Eagle ready and found a rouge FVZA agent (Abent) and a few others a grin spread across my face as I said "Hi Wats up !?"

--------------------
Abnet
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:48 AM

Leon dropped his wire cutteres and drew his pistol in one fluid motion.

"Who are you?" he said with his gun pointed toward the person that jumped over the wall (gunny).

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 05:01 AM

I checked my watch. It was approximatley 10pm. The light of the sun had finally faded away, and it was time to get the job done.

"Roger that, I'll cover you." I said to Leon.

After a quick climb over the fence I followed the agent over to the utility box. There didn't appear to be any guards, which was good, but a bit too good.

"Doesn't appear to be any guards." I whispered to the agent working with the utility box.

"Scratch that, I see one." I corrected as I spotted someone wandering by the pool.

Peering into the nightvision scope on my M-14 I could see that he was armed with a submachine gun of some sort. That meant that he was an armed combatant, and he didn't seem to have any nightvision or flashlight despite prowling in the dark away from any lighting. A quick check with my thermal goggles lent further evidence that I'd just spotted a vampire. And if he was paying any attention I have little doubt he'd have spotted us.

Taking aim with the M-14 I centered the side of his head in my scope's crosshairs. I inhaled and then squeezed the trigger while I exhaled. The silencer and subsonic ammunition resulted in a faint pop as the bullet exited the barrel and flew threw the air, right into the vampire's brain. I could see in the nightvision that chunks flew right out the other side of the skull, and into the pool. The rest of the vampire quickly dropped to the ground right next to the water.

"Tango down." I said quietly.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 05:20 AM

"Nice shot..." Leon said to Cyber "... but we've got some more company (gunny). Is he with us?" he said, still pointing his pistol at the new guy, ready to flick off the safety on his gun and fire at any time.

--------------------
user posted image

Odst gunny
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 09:59 AM

Rookie

"Names Blaze Anders hitman and assaisan" I withdraw my Desert Eagle "Who the Fuck are you! (pointing to Abent) "Why the fuck you here?"

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 09:30 PM

Why on earth do these people just open up and tell us that they're hitmen? Does the agency look like Assassins Anonymous? I pondered to myself.

"You know, under normal circumstances I'd blast your ass to Pakistan for claiming to be a hitman and then pulling a Desert Eagle on us. But since we've got you outnumbered and you've only got time for one shot I'll let you tell us whom your target is instead of shooting first." I said to Anders, bringing my rifle to bear and aimed right at his chest.

--------------------
user posted image
Gideon
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 09:56 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 77

I slide across the fence in my black covert ops gear. A situation develops between what seems to agents and an outside operator. Weapons are raised and voices begin to be heard from a distance.
"This is one hell of a training mission." I whisper outloud

The senior agent appears to point a gun at the outsider's chest and thats when i move, knowing that the people will be distracted, I circle around a dead vampire's corpse and move steathily in behind the man who all the hardware is pointed at.

He stiffens as my knife and arm encircle his neck, the blade pressed gently across his neck, so as not to cut his jugular vein. A raspy voice that I recognize as my own breaks the silence as I watch sweat roll down the back of his neck.

"Put the gun down or meet your god"

--------------------
Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a Tooth. Nice to see you, now that I know the Truth.
Abnet
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 11:16 PM

(OOC: Gideon, that was totally badass.)

Realizing that the other two agents had things covered, Leon went back to work on the utility box.

"Found it." He said as he cliped one of the wires and closed the door to the utility box.

He took out his pistol, turned the safety off, and pointed the barrel to Ander's forehead.

"Now..." he said,"... time for you to do some explaining."

--------------------
user posted image

Odst gunny
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 02:48 AM

Rookie

I grin...

I pull my Desert Eagle out aiming at Leon "You tell first after this jackass stops pointin (Cyber 78) his weapon at me!" I growled.

"Why are you FVZA bastards here?" I ask and then pull out a 13 inch knife and press it at Cybers neck. "I might say Im here for a little dirty work like destroy the vamps network?"I say "Or some work for some wolf buddies of mine."

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0440 seconds · Archive