zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Cronus, Oklahoma City, OK
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 03:29 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

OOC: Of course Cyber. Sorry, got my armories confused for a sec there. Thompsons are cooler anyways.

"Well you got yourself a driver here. Any takers?" He smiled, jerry-rigging an extra night sight to his Winchester. "Sorry, Grandpa never thought to add a sight rail to his old Equalizer here. Gonna have to whip out the duct tape here." He pulled out his handy roll of duct tape and secured the sight to his shotgun, gave it a pat, and spin-cocked a round into the chamber.

"Come with me if you want to live. Or if you want to haul ass. Either one works." He grinned, dangling his keys in the air.

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Abnet
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 03:53 AM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Member No.: 79

"Tempting... but if anything happens, it's a long walk back from DC. I'll stick with my ride." said Leon as he placed the various clips in the pockets of his tactical belt and hip holster and put the goggles into one of his jacket pockets.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 05:39 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Sure, may as well hitch a ride in something fast." I say to Serrano as I lift my duffel bags and envelope. All across the room it looked as if everyone was ready to go, and I was pretty set for the mission.

--------------------
user posted image
Jimmyjoesr
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 10:35 AM

Fresh Blood

Member No.: 72

Derec didn't bother with the laser sights like the other agents did, he was a purist. He liked to keep things as simple as possible, and besides, knowing himself, he'd probably forget to turn it on every time he needed to fire. He did, however, take another bandolier of shotgun rounds, and an another ALICE pack of tear gas grenades.

When the time came to choose which vehicle Derec had several options, Leon's truck, no doubt a sensible ride for the mission, held six, and had plenty of legroom.

Or, he could choose Serrano's screaming metal deathtrap that held only 3 people, had barely any room, and moved faster than a DC prostitute at the witching hour.

"Hey Serrano, I'll go in your car." Derec said, slinging the grenade launcher over his shoulder, "Always liked a good thrill ride."
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 11:07 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes made his way quickly back to the van. He changed his clothing into street attire, including a nice jean jacket that hid his silenced .22 and .45 well. Sitting in the back, he broke the sniper rifle down further so it would fit in a much smaller duffle bag. Picking out extra clips, a single flash bang, one frag grenade, and the set of binoculars, Rhodes stuffed it all gently into the one bag when his cell began to vibrate.

"Yes. (pause) Affirmative. I was about to leave just...(pause) No. (pause) Yes. (pause) That will be rather risky. I'd rather leave on a private flight. (pause) That's a rather long drive from DC, isn't there another person closer you could...(pause). I understand. I'll figure it out."

Rhodes disconnected the call, clearly irritated.

Fuck. Why me. I know for a fact Shorty is a helluva lot closer than me to that god damn BFE location. Friggin flakes.

He sighed heavily, rubbing his temples, thinking.

"Hmm. I wonder," he mumbled, punching several keys on his phone.

"Lemme see if our good black market arms dealer can lend me a hand," said Rhodes out loud as he waited for Chaos to answer his phone.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 04:10 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

Chaos sat ontop of an old bar near the center of DC pacing back and forth hidden in the shadows.

"That damn woman still refuses me. Damnit!!!" He kicked the air and started thinking of ways to get his hands on the other.

"hmmm. after that load those agents do owe me quite a bit...." He grinned under his mask. "why should i do the dirty work when i can get them to do it."

He started laughing when he heard his phone vibrate. He looked at it and answered.

"This is Chaos. (pause) Rhodes? what do you want?"

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 12:14 AM

Rhodes arched his brow.

"Well good to hear your voice too. Look, can you get me an airlift?"

He shifted his weight slightly, making sure the van didnt move.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 12:28 AM

OOC: If you gents don't mind, I'm going to advance the story a bit.

Hours later we were all crammed into one motel room for the final briefing. The air conditioning probably hadn't worked since the Cold War, the room smelled of smoke, and there were stains all over the place. An improvement over where the government usually had us stay.

"Ok, let's review one last time. Remember our objectives. Kill the senator, make sure no civilians get hurt, don't give them a chance to call for law enforcement, make sure the family is alright, and look for evidence of conspiracy against the American people.

We can accomplish the first task by entering through the garage and using the rooftop staircase that connects to the mansion's second floor. I figure since in an older home like this all the bedrooms and probably the office will be on the second floor, thus we should most likely find the senator there. Not harming civilians shouldn't be too difficult since we're doing a night op, but if you see any innocent humans don't blast them. In order to avoid alerting law enforcement we're going to want to find the utility box and cut it off in order to get the phone lines off. Be sure to look for the family, and we might have interogate someone on the premises to find them. Finally, look around for a safe. Any evidence that could help us is probably secured in one of those.

Remember, keep out of sight, keep quiet, and stay smart." I said to the group assembled.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 01:29 AM

Leon took a seat on one of the flimsy wooden chairs at the dining room table.

"I'm thinking the best idea would be to go for the utility box first. I some jobs as an electritian a few years ago so it shouldn't take long if you guys don't mind covering me while I cut the wires, thing is, I don't have any wire cutters... unless any of you guys have one there has to be a pair in the garage..." he said "...but after that, I'm not too sure. I guess we will have to see how things work and go from there."

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 01:32 AM

"Yeah I got a pair of wirecutters on me, never know when I'll need them." I say as I pull out my wirecutters out of my pocket and slide them across the table to Leon.

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 01:39 AM

"Thanks." said Leon, and put the wirecutters in his jeans pocket.

(OOC: Yeah, that's all I got. Kind of a wasted post but, uhh... gotta do what you gotta do.)

--------------------
user posted image

ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 01:57 AM

Soldier

Chaos nodded.

"yeah i can get ya one. Do you need it to be fast, or does a copter work? and what is your location so i can send it?"

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 10:23 AM

"Copter's just fine, as long as its fast. I'm in DC right now. But have it sent about 25 miles south, just off of I 95. There's a little rest stop with a huge field off behind it. Have it pick me up there. Oh, by the way, it needs to take me to Oklahoma. So make sure it has range on it."

Rhodes quickly pumped his free arm in the air in a symbolic "yes" gesture.
He jumped into the driver seat of the van and raced towards his pick up point.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 05:37 PM

Soldier

Chaos hung up and dialed another number.

"Kedzie its Chaos i have a pick up for you (pause) no i wont be joining you for this one. i need you to pick up a man named Rhodes from a gas station off I95 (pause) yeah be catious of him...oh and take the Lynx" Chaos hung up the phone and stared out onto the pub parking lot.

"now what?" he put his foot on the ledge of the roof and leaned on his knee. "now what.........."

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 05:49 PM

Rhodes got off the interstate and pulled into the gas stations side lot. Slipping into the back of the utility van, he double checked his gear and made sure he had everything packed properly.

Getting out of the van, he walked around to the back of the service station and leaned against the concrete and cinderblock wall, waiting for the chopper to arrive.

That bucket of bolts better be fast. Oklahoma is a long way off and i dont have much time to get there.

Several big trucks and cars passed by as time ticked away.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 12:58 PM

Soldier

The helicopter came into veiw going an average speed and landed next to the gas station throwing a few loose things across the area. As the blades slowed down the pilot got out and walked over to Rhodes, it was the vampire he met before when he was delivered the sword.

"Rhodes, My name is Kedzie....i'll be your pilot today" He jumped back into the copter and waited in the pitol seat for Rhodes.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 03:07 PM

Rhodes recognized the lil imp from an earlier encounter.

Hmm. Sword delivery errand boy. Whatever, the lil turd better be able to fly that thing.

With a wry smile, Rhodes heaved his bag up effortlessly and jumped into the passenger seat of the copter.

"Oklahoma and step on it!", he said putting on a pair of headphones w/ a mic attached.

--------------------
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 08:05 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 65

"Dibs on the family." Serrano said "I have my ways of getting information out. You know, good cop, bad cop, pulling nose hairs, that kind of stuff."

He nearly sat down in one of the chairs but decided against it when it made an abnormal cracking noise.

"And if we need a quick getaway, you know who to ride with." A grin crossed his face. "I'm sure my passengers on the way here can attest to that."

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 08:16 PM

"No kidding, the only speed limit you didn't break was the speed of light. And the only thing stopping you from breaking that was traffic." I said to Serrano, vowing to check if NASCAR fit into his resume in any way.

"Unless there's any questions, let's move out everyone." I announced to the assembled group as I stood up and moved towards the door.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 12:58 AM

Soldier

"Yes sir!" Kedzie smirked as the helicopter slowly rose above the building until it was a good hundred feet from the ground, then it slowly lurched forward until kedzie pressed a few buttons. The copter shot through the sky like a bat out of hell reaching 0 to 200 mph in barely anything. When they hit their max speed of 250 mph Kedzie started laughly wildly.

"Rarely is it that i get to use this baby!! no need really but now i can really have fun." His laughing ceased as he did a barrel roll a few times before settling it again.

"Man I love this thing" the entire time he seemed to be talking more to himself.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0272 seconds · Archive