Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation Cronus, Oklahoma City, OK
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 02:22 AM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

OOC~ actually his name is Miller not Cyber....just a foot note.... anywho

IC~

Chaos sees the vampire take a dive out the window and quickly follows chasing after him his cloak waving behind him and his pistols in his hands his arms staying straight.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Abnet
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 06:38 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 79

QUOTE (ChaoticNeutral @ Sep 7 2007, 02:22 AM)
OOC~ actually his name is Miller not Cyber....just a foot note.... anywho

OOC: Oh yeah, thats what his name is. I was just going by his nickname sice I could never remember his character name.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Abnet
Posted: Sep 9 2007, 12:02 AM

OOC: Sorry for the double post (again). Same reason as last time.

Leon was walking through the halls of the mansion when he noticed a door decorated with band stickers and gothic iconagrophy.

Must be the daughter's room

Right before his hand reached the doorknob, he remembered something he recieved before the mission. His DC police badge which he dicided to tuck in his front jacket pocket.

Leon entered the room, trying to mimick the way the cops do it in movies as best he could. The first thing he noticed as he stepped through the door, besides all of the band posters, was the fact that this room remained virtually untouched by bullets or fire, looked just like any other teenager's bedroom.

"Get out of here!" screamed a voice from behind Leon, followed by by the "whoosh" noise of the aluminum baseball bat that narrowly missed his head.

Leon grabbed the arm of his attacker before another swing could be made. The person holding the bat was a girl, probably around 15 or 16, dressed in goth-style clothes.

Leon remembered the picture that came along with her file in the briefing.

This must be her.

Leon did a quick scan of her neck and noticed no bite marks.

"I said get out of here!" ordered the girl.
"Wait..." said Leon, "...you're the senator's daughter right?"
"What does that have to do with anything?" asked the girl.
"I'll take that as a 'yes'." said Leon, releasing the bat so that he could flash his badge, "DCPD, I was sent to rescue you and your family. Do you know where your father is?"
"Um, yeah..." she said, "he should be in the master bedroom."
"Thanks. I'm gonna need you to stay here. I'll be back when I get your father." said Leon and left the room.

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 12:12 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

What a day... what a day. Said the voice in my head.

Funny how things work out. Just as things were looking a bit grim against that vampire got shot from behind and all. Talk about good luck... up until the part where he wasn't dead and made his escape. The smoke stank up the room pretty bad and wasn't too easy on the lungs, so I quickly ran through into the next room, finding myself in the hallway which carried the air of a rather expensive home.

Expensive paintings adorned the walls, and the hard wood floor made stealth a bit of a problem when walking. On each side in front were three doors. I noticed that despite the power being out there was a blue light eminating from under the door on the right. Figuring that it wouldn't be a bad idea to check it out, I walked as quietly as I could, which was a slight problem given the creaking of the wooden floor.

Opening the door I discovered a darkened room with a blue hue from a computer screen on a desk in the middle of the room. Computers these days sometimes came with backup batteries in case of power outage that are designed to last up to an hour so you have more than enough time to save your work. Being that this was the senator's house it made sense for all computers to be equipped with such a thing.

Something wasn't right though. A quick check with my thermal goggles indicated that the chair in front of the computer was still warm. Deciding the computer might give me some clues I took off the goggles and took a seat. I gave the computer mouse a shake and discovered that the user of this computer was apparently in an IM conversation. A quick selection of options confirmed that the computer was recently used, the user had sent a message only two minutes before. The conversation also provided some interesting details.

Gothgurl666: I cant wait to go to see Dark Emotional Nation 2night!!!1!!!
McStabbyStab8201 [mobile]: Me 2! Ill be over in 5 min to pic you up!
Gothgurl666: Wat the hell!?!?! Some guy just came into my room claiming to be wit teh cops. Probly wrks for my dad.
McStabbyStab8201 [mobile] Be right there.

I immediately pulled out my radio. "All agents, we have reason to believe that the daughter has just recently left the premisis. Evidence suggests that she just left for a concert a few minutes ago. Finish the job here and then we're heading out in pursuit."

--------------------
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 09:51 PM

Leon was running through the mansion halls when he heard Miller's (Cyber) orders.

"Affirmative..." said Leon over his radio "... unless she was lying to me, the senator should be in the master bedroom, I'm on my way there now. Judging by how quiet the halls are, the rest of the guards are probably in there too. Glad I'm not the only one left in here by the way."

Leon noticed a fancy, wooden door as he went through the halls.

Must be the place.

The door had an old fashioned keyhole, it was fairly big as far as keyholes go and thus, easy to look through. Leon peered through the keyhole and noticed at least twelve guards with everything ranging from machetes, to 9mms, to mp5s, along with a red button on the wall, he couldn't quite make out whet it said so he took a look through his binoculars. The writing under the button said "EMERGENCY LOCKDOWN" in big, black letters.

Hm, that could come in handy...

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 11:36 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes kept sprinting at vampire speed around the mansion, avoiding any agent contact.

The grenades detonated a few seconds after he rounded the second corner. The HE and Frag grenade turned the room and anything in it into burnt swiss cheese.

Musn't be too many of them. Small force. Gotta get outta here and find the kid. Senator is prolly fucked anyway.

He slowed his pace, only to leap a small landscape wall surrounding a flower bed full of petunias.

"This is Raven. The senator needs to have all company converge on his location and protect until evac unit arrives."

He snatched the cellphone from his vest and flipped it open to dial a number.

"Fuck. Shotgun took my cell out. Grrrr. Lucky meatbag."

Rhodes knew he was being trailed by a lone person. His vision had switched to lowlight and he could see the mask of a familiar person. He hunkered down low in the surrounding shrubbery with his sidearm drawn and ready.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 03:13 AM

Soldier

Chaos came to a stop by the shrubbery looking around losing sight of Rhodes. He kept an eye on his back after hearing the explosion and cocked both revolvers. He slowly walked through the plants looking around as his cell phone vibrated.

"dang it" he murmured and holstered one revolver pulling out the cellphone, it had just intercepted the message between the sentors daughter and some stabby guy. "so the daughter is gone? she would probably come for a decent price...."

He put the cellphone away knowing better then leaving a vampire at his back.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:48 PM

As Rhodes watched the masked man answer a cellphone, he silently darted from his hiding spot in the shrubs. He bridged the gap between them by putting the barrel of his weapon an inch from the man's head as he put the cell phone away.

"Ahem, all done there chief? Good. I'd really like for you not to move a muscle or else we're both gonna have a bad day. There are boocoo agents running round here, i've been shot at and presently i dont know which side your working for. But seeings how you've followed me this far, i can say the odds aren't good that your on my side."

Rhodes delivered his quick monologue all the while keeping his senses wide and alert for any movement from both Chaos and his surroundings.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 08:40 PM

Soldier

"My name is Chaotic Nuetral for a reason.....i try not to take sides. I am here looking for some way to make a profit, like always, and you were the first person i saw. So i figured anyone you killed as I followed you might have something of value on them.....you were just a mere coincidence to be followed." He chuckled alittle.

"Besides if i was going to attack you i would have done it already." He nodded his head down alittle to where there was an out of place bump in his camp where nothing should be.

"Now I have information of business that could bring me a good deal of money so if you would be so kind as to allow me to leave, i wont bother you anymore....for now"

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 12:32 AM

Rhodes tilted his head to one side ever so slightly.

"HMmm. I think i like holding this gun here, as much as you like having your life threatened. What "I" need is a quick way to find a certain lil girl of a rather important and probably dead senator. Care to help me out a little?"

The vampire caught some movement from the corner of his peripherial vision, but kept his eyes fixed on this strange man.

This is getting too hot for comfort.

"Tell ya what Neutral. You get me to that girl before the fuzz around here does, and i'll make it worth your while. I'll even owe you the favor I paid my way out of last time," Rhodes cooed in a soothing voice that would make bee's leave a honey pot.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 10:59 AM

Soldier

"Tempting." Chaos smirked under his mask. "Well I will see what i can do about this "lil girl" but i cant make any promises. now if you would be so kind as to lower your weapon so i may get back to work."

--------------------
Abnet
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 02:11 AM

Leon saw a guard pass by the door as he looked through the keyhole. Realizing this would be his only chance to get an advantage, he kicked open the door and grabbed the guard nearest to it, using him as a human shield.

"Open fire!" yelled the senator.

Nearly all of the bullets fired hit the vampire in front of Leon. As the line of vampires began to reload, Leon tossed the body to the side and dove for cover behind the bed. He fired off a few shots from his pistol, taking out four of the guards before Leon made rolled behind an overtuned table. As his levels of adrenaline raised, his aim improved, even when he jumped over assorted pieces of furniture. Anyone watching the gunfight would have seen the equivallent of a John Woo movie come to life.

There were three weaponless survivors (not including the senator). Leon holstered his pistol.

"What's say we settle things like real men?" said Leon confidentley.

The vampires, figuring they had a better chance to live now than when their opponent was armed, all charged Leon at once.

One ended his charge in a right hook, which Leon easily sidestepped and countered with a heat-stopping punch to the chest, a sweep kick, and a knee to the throat. The toher two stopped to pick up some of the broken off table legs to use as improvised weapons, and continued their charge, both swinging at Leon, who still had his knee on the first vampire's throat, making sure it was broken. Leon rolled between the two vampires just in time to avoid their attack. Before they could see it coming, Leon was standing behind them and slammed their heads together.

Panicked, the senator made a run for the windows. Leon drew his pistol and shot the "emergency lockdown" button. The thick, steel doors were falling faster that Leon thought they would and he kicked a table inbetween the edoor to the bedroom, hopefully holding the emergency door open for long enough.

The senator huddled in the corner of the room. It was over for him now.

"What are you?" stuttered the horrified senator.

"You worst nightmare." said Leon, and he shot the senator beteween the eyes.

(OOC: sorry for that horribly cliche line right there.)

The table holding the door open was strainig under the pressure of the steel. Leon sprinted for the door and dove through just in time for the table to break and seal the room shut.

"The target is down. Repeat, I've killed the senator, target is down. Let's wrap things up and get out of this hellhole." said Leon over his radio.

--------------------
user posted image

Odst gunny
Posted: Oct 21 2007, 03:01 AM

Rookie

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 85

OOC: I was on Myspace too long...

Blaze: "Time to Go" He said to himself as he walked from the Mansion.

--------------------
I CAME I SAW I KICKED YOUR ASS!
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0457 seconds · Archive