Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Inspections 3.0
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 04:57 AM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

"No real catch.... I doubt I will even ask a favor out of you for this, but I might. Either way," He took the belt off the collar. "Here is my card incase you are in need of my services."

He pulls a card out of his sleeve, all it has is a chaos star and a phone number. Chaos hands it to Judder and leans on the hood of the hearst his arms crossed.

"Have a good day."

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Judder
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 05:08 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder knods and whistles to Razor, they both walk back to the truck where Judder commands Razor to jump in. Razor jumps in and then Judder jumps in.

Judder grabs his CB radio and speaks into it.
"Until next time we meet, may we both eat, my good freind."

With that said Judder shifts his truck into drive and pulls back onto the highway, engine roaring its one long song as it accelerates down the lonely highway.

He gets on the private frequency on his CB and checks in with Rhodes.

"Hey man, we got a new addition to our team" "Meet Razor"

Judder holds the CB's switch on and Razor lets out a massive bark.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 05:14 AM

Soldier

Chaos waits until the truck is a ways aways then gets back into his hearst.

"Follow them...but do not be seen" Chaos ordered as the vehicle got back into the flow of traffic staying behind cars as to not be seen by Judder.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 12:10 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes glances over his shoulder to see Judder pulling over.

Oh what the fuck now?

He pulls sharply over to the side of the road into the dirt then guns the throttle, holding the front brake and kicks the ass of the harley around to face the other way.

Back at the warehouse, several DC units pull up to the front and begin piling out, guns drawn. Twenty or so are swarming around the building as a small police helio hovers nearby.

"This is Unit 1 requesting SWAT assistance, we have unknown number of hostiles in a barracaded warehouse. Respond!" yelled one of the senior officers into his car radio.
Inside the warehouse, several small charges of RDX are strapped to a dozen large propane tanks strategically placed. The keypad's 10 led lights were slowly switching off, one by one.
Just as an officer peeked inside the grimy window the last led light went out. The resulting explosion leveled nearly 75 square yards, reducing the building to rubble. The warehouse became an instant fireball with metal shrapnel flying in all directions. The helio spun around from the concussive blast, the pilot fought to maintain control as well as altitude.

"Helio 2 to base, we had a god damn explosion!! All ground units are dead or dying! Get someone out here now!!! Paramedics, Fire, Rescue, EVERYTHING!! The warehouse was rigged, had to been military ordinance or something. Holy shit!"

Rhodes saw the black plume of smoke in the distance rising and smiled slightly.
What sounded like thunder in the distance reached his ears.

Boom, man.

He revved the throttle, causing the pipes on the harley to growl extremely loud, hoping to spur his teammate into hurrying his little chitchat before more units could arrive.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 02:31 PM

Team Leader

Judder accelerates to his cruising speed at 60 mph. He pulls off the highway near Rhodes and lets down the passenger window, Razor sticks his head out. Judder leans across the interior to look out of the passenger window.

"Hey man, where to?"

Just then blue lights flash right next to Judder's truck, Judder leans back across the interior and lets his window down. The six foot 3 inch tall state trooper cranes his neck back to see Judder sitting in his truck. "License and registration please." The trooper asks.

Judder knods and acts like he is reaching for his documents but instead grabs the shotgun and quickly opens the door of his truck smashing it into the officer's face. Ase the officer reels from the blow Judder aims low and the shotgun's buckshot shreds the officer's legs into bloody pulp.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 02:46 PM

Rhodes rolled his eyes when the trooper pulled up alongside Judder's truck. Apparently the flatfoot couldnt see him sitting on his motorcycle due to the massive size of the truck. The vampire put the kickstand down immediately.

When Judder blasted the cops leg, Rhodes vaulted from the bike and raced around the front of the truck.

"Was that entirely necessary? After all, he was only stopping you because of the explosion at the warehouse. Really, you need to exercise some restraint," scolded Rhodes as he bent over the trooper, examining him.

"Well, he'll live i guess," Rhodes said with a sigh before clamping down on the man's neck and draining him.

Moments later, he gets up, wiping his mouth on his sleeve and hops back on the harley.

"Follow me east of here. We'll stick to the backroads and two lane highways for now. Then turn south onto the 301. That runs down thru Richmond. Less traffic, more stops, side roads to jump off of in case we're pursued. We HAVE to get out of DC area asap without further incident. Capesh?!" said Rhodes kicking the bike to life.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 05:21 PM

Soldier

When Chaos saw Rhodes and Judder pulled over he went to the next ramp and got off only to get back on the same highway. They parked on the ramp waiting for Rhodes and Judder to pass.

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Jul 21 2007, 02:41 PM

Team Leader

Judder knods and rolls the ignition switch over on his truck, the mammoth truck purring through its flowmaster exhaust.

As Rhodes takes off, Judder is quick to follow, slinging gravel all over the cop's car.

After a while of going the back roads Judder looks at his gauges and swears. The truck needs gas, the dog needs a walk, and he has gotta piss. He flashes his highbeams at Rhodes several times then pulls off the road at a gas station.

He leaves the door of his truck open and Razor hops out, running into the bushes. An elderly man comes out and begins to say "Hello there sonny, you heard about that there big explosion in the big city?."

Judder walks past him into the station where he drops a fifty dollar bill on the counter. "Keep the change" Judder says as he walks bout out to the pump.

Once there he begins pumping gas as Razor walks back up out of the bushes.

--------------------
user posted image
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Jul 21 2007, 06:07 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 37

After waiting for what seemed to be an eternity Miller finally wakes up, then he magically finds a gun that Arnold somehow missed and proceeds to blow the door off it's hinges.

BOOM!

"Jesus Miller, what the hell was that? You got some kinda crazy explosive bullets in that thing? Ah fuck it... at least we're out... Now what?"

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 21 2007, 11:15 PM

Soldier

Chaos followed Rhodes and Judder from a safe distance as to not be noticed then swore when they pulled into the gas station.

"Don't these basterds ever just get to where they are going....pull off to the side....make sure we are not seen!!" Chaos said as the driver turned onto the next street turning around to wait for Judder to start again.

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 11:12 AM

Team Leader

Judder finishes pumping gas and allows Razor to jump into the truck. They haul ass down the backroad to catch up with Rhodes.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 11:49 AM

Soldier

"Good, now hurry up and follow them." Chaos demanded as the vehicle turned sharply onto the street.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 02:22 PM

Rhodes throttled the big bore harley down the two lane highway. As the wind rushed around him, his thoughts bent around what the next course of action should be, logically.

A loud blast from a truckers air horn nearly jolted him off the road. Looking over his shoulder quickly, he saw the large Peterbuilt logo bearing down on him.

Great. Just what i need right now. A biker hatin redneck trucker.

Rhodes pulled over at the next available wide spot along the road and let the big rig barrel past him, nearly choking him with dust and road grit.

"ASSHOLE!" he yelled before pulling back onto the highway quickly.

The truck's brake lights lit up and smoke shot out from under the tires as the sound of squealing rubber filled the air.

Rhodes locked up both brakes on the bike and came to a quick stop.

Oh great. He heard me and prolly wants to kick my ass. I don't have time for this shit.

However, the trucker never got out of the cab. Instead, Rhodes peered around the trailer and saw the reason for the immediate stop...a checkpoint in the road ahead. Frowning, he realized immediately the bike had no valid registration, he had a bogus license, AND he was carrying enough ordinance and firearms from the mission to make head of the ATF keel over.

Pulling his cellphone out, Rhodes called up Judders number and waited.

Fucking voicemail.

"Johnny law checkpoint on 301 south, slow down, I should have it cleared up by the time you get here. Mile marker 198."

A trooper walked up to the rig and was handed documentation from the driver. He glanced back at Rhodes sitting on the bike, booted feet propped up on the handlebars, leaning back as if resting. The officer handed him the paperwork and nodded up towards the blocked road where three state trooper cars were parked in a V formation, causing a bottle neck.

He approached the vampire on the motorcycle, hand on his holsterd .45.

Within 15 feet of Rhodes, he turned at a sound of something hitting the pavement beside him. A second later, he collapsed to the ground. Rhodes jumped off the bike and began waving and yelling to the other troopers working the line of waiting vehicles.

"Hey!! This guy just collapsed."

As he began trotting to the downed cop, the others began running towards him.
When Rhodes got to the officer, he stooped over the man and rolled him over on his back, taking his wide brimmed VA state police hat off.

"What happened here?" asked the first officer to arrive.

"I dunno. One minute he was walking up to me, the next min he turned and dropped to the pavement. I, I don't think he's breathing," replied Rhodes innocently.

The officer put his ear to the man's chest. Then began feeling around him, loosening clothing and finding blood seeping from just under his armpit.

"He's been fucking shot!!"

The third cop nearby was reaching for his radio when he fell backwards. The kneeling officer looked at him then turned immediately towards Rhodes. He saw the vampire half smiling, a silenced .22 in his hand, smoke wisping up from the silencer.

"Nothing personal."

POP. The cop went down from a bullet to the eye, slumping over his dead comrade. Rhodes stood up and grabbed the dead cops and tossed them over to the side of the road before hopping on his harley. The other vehicles had proceeded down the road before Rhodes cleanup.

Kicking the ignition, he shifted into gear and rode down the highway, between the two patrol cars.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 04:24 PM

Team Leader

Judder's truck roared down the road, his phone's ringtone drowned out by the deafening roar of his music.

He passes the semi truck chasing Rhodes. Judder rides through the cop cars like its nothing and continues to the rondevousz.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 05:43 PM

The harley riding vamp rolled down the road like a bat out of hell. Rhodes wanted to put as much distance between him and the fresh 'crime' scene. Every law officer would be scouring a 200 mile radius the minute those dead cops don't report into base. He also realized, late, that their dashcams couldve captured some incriminating evidence. However, seeings how he was a blur racing past the nose of both patrol cars, the vampire assassin was confident.

Damn. Need fuel soon.

Rhodes spotted a roadsign pointing to a service station along the Virginia backroad.
Pulling alongside a set of pumps, he dropped the bike on its kickstand and swung off. He quickly pumped the tank full and strolled into the station to pay when he spotted the tractor trailer that rode his ass most of the way. He could see as well as hear the driver on a cellphone, sitting in the cab.

"Yeah. That's right. Near mile 198, three fucking dead cops. Dude's on a harley, bout 30ish, kinda rough looking, thin, white, shot them dead i tell you."

Sighing heavily, Rhodes paid the attendant in cash and glanced around, looking for any security cameras pointed at the parking lot where the rigs were parked.
Seeing none, he smiled after receiving change and walked out, but headed right for the rig. The trucker was busy babbling a mile a minute and didn't notice the vampire had walked right up to his driver door.

In one swift motion, Rhodes yanked the door open, snatched the phone and crushed it in his hand. The trucker's face went pale as the fat man tried to leap out the passenger door, but forgot his seat belt was still buckled.

"Puh, please don't kill me. I swear I won't tell no body!" he stammered.

Shaking his head, "Sorry, nothing personal," replied Rhodes before he punched the man in the jaw so hard it knocked him unconscience instantly.

He then unbuckled the large man and hefted him to the passenger seat before fetching his bike by the pumps and moving it in front of the rig.

"Judder, its Rhodes, pull off at the Exxon station you come to on your right. I'm sitting in a rig. Look for my bike sitting in front. We got a slight problem," he said into his cell phone.

Hanging up, he glanced around the cab of the rig. State of the art GPS, tracking, navigation, laptop, satellite radio, the works filled the spacious cab.

"Nice ride buddy. You mind if i borrow it for a spell? Didn't think so," said Rhodes to the unconscience driver lying beside him, as he grinned to himself.

--------------------
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 02:53 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Nah, just got a lucky shot with a tank of acetylene and oxygen on the other side. Anyhow I believe you helped us out with zombies the last time we met, this is the other half of the equation. So, still interested in the job?" I responded to Mr. Johnston.

--------------------
user posted image
Arnold Johnston
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 10:09 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 37

Looking sideways at Agent Miller Arnold replies "Sure... why the hell not, I've got nothing better to do than get myself killed eventually..."

--------------------
silence is aquiesence...
Cyber78
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 10:19 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

"Excellent! I'll start putting your paperwork through just as soon as I find out if we still have an HR department." I replied, optimistic that we were already getting to replace some of the casualties that we'd suffered.

--------------------
user posted image
Kilroy
Posted: Aug 6 2007, 04:54 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 76

Judas whistled at the two men talking and they looked at him in a slightly confused manner.

"Yes, I'm still here. If orientation's over, maybe we should get you two looked at."

--------------------
user posted image
mike werewolf
  Posted: Aug 18 2007, 05:57 PM

Rookie

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 81

Mike inside of his all black corvette pulls up to the warehouse. He smelled vamps close by....
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0295 seconds · Archive