Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Inspections 3.0
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 16 2007, 01:31 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

He turned around and looked at the dog again. Then turned away doing something to his face, taking off the mask and goggles and dropping them on the ground then he reached into his coat and put whatever it was on his face, he turned back to the dog and he was wearing his Bauta mask.

"You probably belong to whoever is causing all this....and I am curious as to who that is.....so I will take you to your master." He started walking towards the elevator and padded his leg telling the dog to follow.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jul 17 2007, 06:23 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

Serrano was pissed. After finally giving up on the shooting range door, he heard a loud explosion from the garage. The scene he found upon returning was not to his liking. Someone had shot his car, putting a large number of bullet holes in it and blowing out the left front tire. The screech of tires from a minivan outside the garage indicated the offender.

"Son of a bitch..." he grumbled marching to the auto repair section of the garage.

"...gonna kill that piece of shit..." He retrieved an extra tire for his Mustang and rolled it back to his car.

"...rip off his arm and beat him with it..." A series of quick impact wrench hits later, the tire was changed. Fortunately for him and the car, a layer of bulletproof armor protected the car's vital operating parts. Despite the battle damage, it still ran perfectly.

...then SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP HIS ASS!!!!" The car roared to life, spun a 180 degree half donut, and blasted out of the garage, heading in the same direction. Before he could think of how he would find the offending minivan, a tractor trailor jacknifed about a half mile up the road.

Weaving through traffic with the skill of a practiced driver, he made his way up to the big rig, proceeding to blast around the massive trailer narrowly squeezing between it and another wrecked car. The road ahead now clear except for one very busted minivan, Serrano hit the gas, cocking the hammer on his sidearm.

"As a wise man once said: Yippie Ki Yay Motherfucker."

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 17 2007, 12:03 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

[ooc: uhh.. the rig "jackknifed and rolled over"... sooooo driving under would prove
to be kinda sorta difficult.... but i loved your tenaciousness dood!!!! how bout editing to say you drove around it somehow]

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 17 2007, 10:20 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

OOC: I gotta agree with Rhodes, man. That rig is blocking your way. I've seen jacknifed rigs before, not pretty. Also may i point that the same "wise" man shot himself.

IC:

Razor pads after the man in the mask. He barks at him once in the elevator, and paws at his collar, significantly.

OOC: Judder's turn.

IC:

Judder sat in the growing shadows of the afternoon, his sensitive skin and vision being protected by a mix of sunscree and his SWAT clothing. Flies, buzz around him and the bodies of the girls and the senator's aide at the warehouse. They all were infected and Judder had some fun with the Aide first, who proved to be able to "service" well.

After a few minutes outside the warehouse that is the rondevous point. Judder pulls a key from the chain around his neck and walks to the door. He presses the key into the lock and opens it and the door. Inside is a veritable armoury and housing area, the original staging area. Judder sighs and thinks.
Home Sweet Home.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 17 2007, 10:40 PM

Soldier

Chaos knelt down and read the collar while the elevator moved to the main floor.

--------------------
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jul 17 2007, 11:32 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 65

[OOC: Okay, you got me. Sorry, it was way past my bedtime and I must've missed the rolled over part.]

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 03:57 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Grumble grumble grumble...

"I'd been campaigning for nap time at work, but this is just rediculous." I muttered to myself.

Picking myself up off the floor I wiped the blood off my face and looked for a way out. When I got to the door I gave it a quick yank to find it wouldn't open, inspecting the handle I found that it had been cold welded. But I could see where a cutting torch had begun to cut which meant that there very well might be something useful on the other side.

I spied a handgun that had been left on the table by a careless user. And beside it was ammunition. That was perfect. Grabbing it and loading I aimed at the bottom part of the door and fired three rounds. All three went through the wooden door and on the third shot I got what I wanted.

BOOM!

Even though the cutting torch gas tank on the other side was empty, there was still enough vapors inside to cause enough of an explosion which knocked the door right off it's hinges.

Walking through the doorway and hopping over a small fire where the gas tank was I walked over to the ammunition rack and found some ammo that hadn't been looted.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 05:00 PM

The van barrelled down the highway, just under 80mph. Cooper was checking his mirrors all too often for Rhodes' liking, but it mattered little to him at this point.

"Team 1 to Team 2. Enroute to rendesvous point, ETA 20 minutes. Out," said Rhodes into a handheld radio before tossing it onto the floor of the gutted minivan.

He closed his eyes and replayed the entire scene in his mind.

How could so much have went so wrong so fast?

"Chief. What's the next move? Are we gonna hit them again?" asked one of the two remaining vampires.

Rhodes shook his head slowly from side to side.

"No. Not yet. We need to regroup and analyse what happend back there. Something we missed, something important," he replied rather quietly.

"Boss we're rolling up to the exit. You want me to double back as standard procedure?" asked Cooper loudly.

"Get us to the base Coop. And slow the fuck down!"

Cooper frowned and let up on the gas a bit as he turned off on the exit ramp, taking the team to the warehouse that served as a staging area.
Pulling up to warehouse, Rhodes immediately spotted a convertible sitting outside. He motioned for his two men to silently move to the door that was obviously open.
The three vampires move to the door and stack up around it and await Rhodes signal. He nods and they rush in, weapons drawn and ready while Cooper sits in the minivan, engine idling.

The minute Rhodes see's Judder he stands upright, sighing.

"Geez you nearly got another set of holes in ya boy. Were you born in a barn?" Rhodes said sarcastically as he went back and waved to Cooper before slamming the door shut, locking it back.

"We need to clear this place out and move to another remote location. That shit storm hornets nest we stirred up made this whole area a wobbling pile of jello. The longer we stay put, the sooner we'll fall down."

--------------------
user posted image
Kilroy
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 11:23 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 76

The explosions were frightening, but Judas and Rodwy were able to recover quickly and stay on alert. Judas asessed the situation and then placed his hand on Rodwy's shoulder in a friendly manner. Judas' tone of voice, however, was far more serious.

"Look, I don't mind answering your questions, but the building may not be secure. I've got to keep moving. I'd advise you keep an eye on the parking area. Take care of yourself, pal. We need as much help as we can get it seems," he said, heading up the stairs. They exchanged names and Judas left Rodwy the knife just in case he needed it. Rodwy wasn't exactly happy to be left alone, but he didn't protest too much. Judas trudged up the stairs.

[Nice guy. Hopefully, he's a good shot. Feels kind of bad leaving him, but the sooner I round up more agents, the sooner we put an end to this.]

Judas made it to the second floor and immediately headed back to the armory. Anything left would be useful right now. "The only way this could get worse is if the armory exploded," he mused sarcastically.

BOOM!

[Right on time.]

Judas immediately drew his weapon and ran into the armory. His gun dropped upon entering and he felt more relaxed if not more perturbed. Judas' head tilted ever so slightly to the right, a confused look on his face much like a puppy's. He fought a smile as he watched a still groggy Agent Miller moving around the armory. His clothes were a mess and dried blood rested on his face as he moved around the room. Miller was doing a passable job avoiding the newly made fire and the remains of the poor agent the vampires had executed.

"Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays," said Judas, knocking on the door. Miller immediately wheeled on him, gun at the ready. "Is that defensive instinct or because of the bad joke?"

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 11:29 PM

Soldier

Chaos had taken off the belt on the coat and used it as a type of leash walking out of the elevator casually. FVZA headquaters was in disarray and barely anyone notice him and those who did, didnt have time to do anything. He left the building and stopped just before the street, as soon as he stopped moving a black Hearse pulled up infront of him. he opened the back and let the dog in before getting into the passenger seat.

"What's with the dog, sir?" The driver asked as he pulled away from the building.

"It is a dog who has lost its owner, i am going to return it. Head out of town. Since you were waiting you must have seen cars pull out of here follow where they went." Chaos leaned back. The driver nodded and sped up taking a sharp turn following the path of the vampires.

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 02:29 AM

Team Leader

Judder turns towards Rhodes to where the his injured ear is showing, a simply high look on his face. "Yeah man, I know." Judder walks over to a small rack of clothes, basically civilian clothing and camoflauge assorted with socks and shoes underneath them.

Judder strips off his body armor and lays it flat on a table between him and Rhodes. The dark dents in the protective plate show another story, than Judder's so called easy escape. Ichor from both of his teammates coats Judder's neck and arms. Miller's blood coats his face.

Judder turns and looks at Rhodes; "Man, I don't think I can take to much of this losing shit." With that Judder strips off his shirt to reveal several large dark bruises from the same bullet impacts that dented his body armor.

He walks into a small restroom where a sink is and begins to wash his upper body with a small rag and some Gojo soap that is on a container on the sink.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 11:49 AM

Rhodes moves towards the other side of the large room and begins to reequip.

"No shit it sucks. But I believe we may have scared them somewhat. Everyone tends to think their home is protected, untouchable, 'safe' if you will. We proved that wrong without a shadow of a doubt," he said as he picked up several more clips of ammo and shoved them quickly in his belt.

The vampire moved to another rack and found "his" gun case sitting right were he left it. Reaching down he picked up the case gingerly and lifted it 3 inchs from the metal table and slowly, carefully, unclipped a small piece of wire connected to a hidden charge of C4.

"You men, change into civilian clothes, clean up then immediately rearm. One stands watch, the other, prep the vehicles," the two nodded and hustled off to tend to their orders.

Rhodes looked over at Judder as he washed up, seeing the wounds.

"Bit of fun tho wasn't it?" he asked.

He opened the case and checked to make sure his sniper rifle was intact and ready to go before changing clothes himself.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 03:16 PM

Soldier

The driver rolled down the highway casually at the speed limit. Chaos looked at the driver.

"Now I want to catch them not lose their trail, so speed up. You are the racer show your skills." Chaos looked back out the window as the driver nodded picking up the speed to nearly 100mph weaving in and out of traffic.

"That is better."

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 05:05 PM

Team Leader

Judder knods, "yeah it was fun."
He reaches over to a rack and grabs a Iron Maiden T-shirt and some jeans. He puts them on and he tops this all off by putting a pair of solid black boots on that have Iron Crosses stitched into them.
He kneels down and grabs a gun bag from under his bunk, opening it he revealse a highly modified remington 500 shotgun. He grabs a pair of oakleys from the shelf next to the rack and slides them on.

He turns to look at Rhodes. "Well, Comrade, what now?"

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 06:04 PM

Rhodes removes his blood, dust, dirt covered swat outfit, tossing it on the floor at his feet. He grabs a fresh bullet proof vest, strapping it onto his bare body before throwing on a set of jeans, plain hanes t, and a pull on mechanics work shirt.

Turning to Judder, "Now? Well, I don't know about you, but I have a hunch to go on. My guess is every cop in DC is gonna be looking for us, and if that wasn't bad, every free roaming FVZA agent will be hotter than hornets. So I guess within half hour, we need to be somewhere's else friend."

Rhodes grabbed his long coat and threw it on before picking up his guncase and a duffle bag full of ammo, explosives, and a MP5. He walked quickly over to a fuse panel and jerked it open revealing a keypad.

"I figure...oh...4 minutes 30 seconds should be about right," he said punching in a keycode combination.

He turned and smiled to Judder, revealing a wicked fanged grin.

"Now, I suggest we make a tactical retreat. I have a place in mind not too far from here. The vehicles should be gased and ready. I'm going to have the other two hang out nearby."

The vampire walked over to a road weary harley davidson and strapped his gear to the sissybar before saddling up.

"Just try to keep up. You two cover the road east and west of here by 2 mile intervals. Radio in anything you see as far as FVZA types. Fuck the regular flatfoots. Turn anyone that gets on Judder or my tail, got it !" he ordered before kicking the bike over and throwing on a brain bucket.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 11:36 PM

Team Leader

Judder runs into an unlit section of the warehouse next to a garage door with his shotgun and a bag of shells, as well as the used MP-5. A door opens and the sound of a door open with key in ignition alarm is heard.

Judder's entrance into the vehicle and putting his equipment into the vehicle is shadowed by the monstrous sound of a four wheel drive, electronic fuel injected 400cc Small Block Z71 with dual flowmaster exhaust is heard. European lights flash on from both the front and a large bed mounted cargo cage. Red underbody lights come on revealing that the truck is some odd sixteen inches off the ground with massive shocks and a huge full underbody skid plate. An interior light comes on barely lightening the black tinted windows and Judder's voice comes over a loudspeaker system.

"Alright Rhodes lets roll"

Tires screech as the motor guns in reverse and a small bum that was sleeping on the garage door meets the back end of the big vehicle's skid plate and is spattered along the length of the skid plate all the way to it's end where it comes up to meet the chassis. The CB radio and antenna whips this way and that as the truck maneuvers around.

The truck whips around facing the road as Rhodes flies past on his motorcycle. Judder takes a moment to look down the road seeing several state trooper cars that were alerted to the loud noise and are coming down the road to check them out.

Judder hits a button on the CD player and Suicide Messiah begins blasting out of a 3000 watt bridged amp system and six fifteen inch stereo system as well as door and rear panel speakers. With a roar of the motor and some screeching tires, Judder peels out and follows Rhodes.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 04:20 AM

Soldier

The hearse was about to pull into a warehouse when he saw a harley drive out followed by a black truck, Chaos recognized the harley driver as Rhodes and the truck driver as Judder.

"Follow the truck, NOW!" Chaos shouted at the driver who drifted into postition behind the truck. Chaos then looked at the dog.

"Time for you to go home...." He looked at the truck again pulling out a CB radio he had for emergancy situations. He did a quick search of the channels to find that Judder was on channel 9.

"Judder, my name is Chaotic Nuetral. We briefly met, I am in the black hearse behind you.....I am going to need you to pull over I have something that belongs to you." He spoke into the microphone waiting for him to pull over before he did as soon as the vehicles had stopped Chaos stepped out and stood infront of the hearse behind the truck.

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 04:26 AM

Team Leader

Judder listens to the man's request and stops. He gets out of the truck and watches Rhodes fly off for a second before turning towards the man. A pause in the loud music blasting from the truck seems an eternity. That is broken by Slipknot's Wait and Bleed

Judder looks at the man funny for a moment, noticing the mask. "Yeah, what's that you got of mine?" He stands there watching the hearst and the man cautously.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 04:30 AM

Soldier

Chaos bowed slightly turning to walk to the back talking as he did.

"I truely am glad you decided to stop, if you had not I don't know what i would have done." He opened the back door of the hearst and lightly grabbed the makeshift leash leading the dog out, he closed the door before returning to Judder.

"I do believe this is yours.....is it not?"

--------------------
Judder
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 04:53 AM

Team Leader

Judder's skepticism vanishes as he sees Razor. He rushes to Razor and scratches his head for a moment. Razor responds to seeing his freind by barking and letting him scratch his head.

After a moment, Judder stops playing with Razor, he looks at Chaotic Neutral.
" Whats the catch?"

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive