Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Inspections 3.0
goteamventure15
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 05:52 AM

Rookie

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 33

Jesse Sawyer hid behind a FVZA cruiser in the garage. He had grown tired of waiting for someone to find him and heard more commotion in the hallway again. Peering around a corner he saw Three SWAT members lead Judas and Serrano in cuffs. Jesse was able to get a quick look at the leader this time and he was not pleased at all.

Judder.

That blood sucking mother fucking traitor.

Judder.

That asshole was the reason Jesse wasn’t catching a wave at the moment.

Jesse made up his mind. He was going to kill Judder and then shoot that stupid dog of his when he got a Vampire free moment.

Keeping his distance Jesse followed the group down the hall. He tried to get in the armory but appeared to still be sealed. Eventually he reached the garage and found the best hiding spot available. Meanwhile, the three Vampires examined a nice car. Their guard was down, it was now or never. Jessie was scared, but he grew up in Southie, so fear was nothing new.

“People get shot and thrown off roofs everyday back home. If you get yourself killed here you were only embracing your heritage. Some people Irish Step Dance, you stab things with knives,” Jessie joked to himself.

Taking off full sprint Jesse headed towards the intruders. With a quick hop he was running across the hood of the swat van. The surprised vampires looked up just as Jesse got airborne.

“Shit. Shit,. Shit. Don’t get shot. Don’t get shot. KILL!”

Gravity brought Jessie down on top of the tail man Paul. At that very same moment Jesse droves his scuba knife through the back of Paul’s neck and out through the front. The frantic vampire let out a blood gurgled scream and dropped his MP5…right into Jessie’s waiting arms.

“You got them now you beautiful son of a bitch,” Jessie thought to himself.

With one hand Jesse grabbed Paul, pulling the bloodied vampire in front of him as an inhuman shield. The body armor and flesh should be enough cover. With the other hand Jesse raised the MP5 and fired in the direction of the other two.

‘Don’t hit LT.Batshit’s ride. He’ll murder you,” though Jesse as he unloaded a clip in the air.

Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 06:19 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 65

OOC: Edited to go with the last post.

"Hey hey! I just washed that!" Serrano protested as the SWAT guy ran his finger over his Mustang. His original plan was garbage now, he was cuffed by some guys who'd likely do very unpleasant things to him, one of them was touching his ride, and the closest ammunition for his gun was safely locked inside his car's glove box.

On the plus side, he had Claire back.

"So, ah, Judas. Got any ideas?" He said casually and discreetly to the other agent, looking fondly at the .50 Magnum now returned to her rightful place on his right thigh. "I honestly didn't plan ahead this far."

Knife

He remembered the karambit in his pocket. While his visible .38 had obviously been removed, nobody had bothered to pat him down, choosing instead to be rather rough with the whole cuffing and subduing thing. Unfortunately he couldn't reach it himself.

Judas. Knife. Right pocket. Wait till they're not looking. he whispered as quietly as he could.

Of course this plan could easily go South. It didn't look like they were going to stop looking anytime soon.

Fortunately, salvation came in the form of one of the Sawyers leaping off the SWAT van from literally out of nowhere, getting nice and friendly with a vampire. To his dismay, he soon saw that said vampire's MP5 was now pointed in the direction of his car.

"SAWYER!" he bellowed "IF YOU SHOOT MY CAR, I'LL HAVE YOUR ASS ON MY DESK AS A PAPERWEIGHT!!!"

He rolled onto his back, away from the MP5 aimed at him and his car.

"Perfect time, Judas." He told the other agent next to him.

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 11:53 AM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes put his finger up to his ear, listening to the new report from Judder.
The other team members froze as new intel was coming in.

The vampire clenched his teeth hard, rubbing his eyes with his index finger and thumb.

"Thats it... this is a cluster fuck," he said quietly.

"Sup chief. What's the plan?" a team member asked flatly.

Rhodes glared and motioned for them to double back.

"We go back, reassemble the team and clean this shit up properly."

As they began to double time thru the corridors of the buildings interior, Rhodes squeezed his throat mic.

"Judder, we're regrouping. Hold position and secure prisoners, shoot anyone who's not complient. We cant afford to lose anymore personnel on this one or we'll scrap the mission. Rhodes OUT!"

As the fire team slid thru one service door to the main hallway, a random clerk was walking past them when the door opened.

"Hey!? What are you doing in there? This is a restricted area..URK!" said the clerk just before a silenced bullet entered his forehead.

Rhodes' team crossed the hall and entered into the service shaft that would take them down to Judders location.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 03:47 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder and Parson's heard Rhodes rather critical message as Paul and seemed to grow a knife from his neck. The scream, as loud as it was was undershadowed by the sound of the MP5, unloading a clip in the classic spray and pray formula.
Judder and Parson drop behind the car as bullets fly every which way.

Judder and Parsons open fire on the person firing at them from behind Paul's corpse. Judder looks at the person really close, then laughs and calls out, "Jessie....Jessie, im going to get you" He knods to Parsons and they both throw flashbangs out towards Jessie, the pins and safety spoon dropped and flying through the air.

--------------------
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 05:31 PM

Rookie

"Shit," thought Jessie as he tossed the human shied in the direction of Judder. Jesse rolled back towards the van hoping he'd beat out the flash grendades...and hoping even more that Serrano and Judas had something planned.
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 06:10 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

The man could hear all the panic and chaos but none of it mattered. He lightly pressed the other hidden object in his coat.

"Maybe I will see you soon." He murmured before slowly unlatching the door but not openning it. He had both revolvers pointed at the door, backing up to a safe distance waitting for whatever was in the closet to be revealed.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Kilroy
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 07:24 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 76

Wait...are you telling me that you want me to put my hand in your pants?

Despite the painful jab to his side from Serrano, Judas couldn't help but smile. He quickly reached into Serrano's pocket and retrieved the knife. Watching their captors as they watched Jesse, Judas cut off both his and Serrano's flex cuffs. Giving his wrists a soothing rubdown, he handed Serrano back his knife and crouched, ready to attack.

We better go for it, man. They look like they're to put some holes in your baby. Oh, and Jesse. I guess that's bad too.

On the one hand, Judas knew this was not the best of ideas. On the other, the element of surprise was too good to pass up. However, this philisophical debate between plans of attack had reached a moot point as he'd already speared the vampire beside Judder from behind, sending them both crashing to the ground. Judas wasn't too worried about the situation, though. Serrano had his back.

[God help me, I've put my faith in Blast Hardcheese.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zippo
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 08:09 PM

Armory agent (ret.)

Member No.: 45

Sam was again dressed in the tan of dessert MARPETS, it was chaotic trying to do two goverment jobs at once, commanding a company of Military Police and being the head of the FVZA's exstensive armory. After the first time he'd left for an active tour of duty he'd wondered if he could come back. Or if he even had a job, then the Seattle mission, than the assault on Sara, and capped off with a teletype from Kaubal that his work hadn't been completed, so another Red eye flight to the In-Between East.

Now he was wearing a filthy pair of fatigues, mudd caked Danner combat boots, a fully rigged web belt complete with a shotgun that had scared the hell out of some political shithead outside the lobby, was dripping on the parking garage floor, sent down stairs to take the service entrance, and making a series of annoying lists in his head. In his absense the armory probably been messed with, his gunsmith tools used or even touched, weapons not returned on time or not signed out correctly, and Sam had heard a rumor he now had 'staff'....... that would have to changed.

'I'll have to wash my own damn floor too I bet,' Sam thought grumpily heading for the other end of the parking garage. And hell broke loss all over the place. Men in SWAT uniforms burst through the door hearding Serrano, and some other man ahead of them. Flashbangs, gunshots, shouts all occured before Sam added his own loud.

"FUCK!"

To the chorus. Taking the safety off of the shotgun he racked a round into the chamber. They were solid slugs of lead instead of the usual buckshot. With the practiced ease of a man used to making snap decisions he decided 'Men with guns, pushing along FVZA agents, and tossing about flashbangs. Sounds like it's clobber'n time'. Picking a target from the obviously hostile men, he fired one round, it spun his target to the ground beside his team mates.

Moving behind a nearby car he suddenly wished that he had a flashbang or a frag or something to augment his shotgun and sidearm. It was even a new pistol, a S&W .38. The old Colt had bought it on his last mission, barrel melted by an explosive blast. Then again Sam himself had re-built it a little from it's 1917 design. One minor detail that caught him up for some reason was who to announce himself as.

Or why bother?

Moving swiftly among the parked cars he reached a blocking position, where he could stop any escape attempts and could still cover the action between the captured agents and the pesudo-SWAT.

Prob'bly vamps. I wonder what they wanted?

--------------------
Agent Sam 'Zippo' Edison
FVZA Armory Chief
Captain; USMCR

"You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me."
- U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 08:18 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 65

"Thanks. Alright, time to get into this fight!" Serrano rolled over to his Mustang's driver's side door, swung it open and got into the driver's seat. Quickly, he started the engine with a resonating roar, slammed it into reverse, and backed out of his parking spot, tires screeching. In a practiced maneuver, he sped back behind the SWAT van, watching as the remaining SWAT guys were forced to move behind the next car over for cover.

"MY CAR IS NOT COVER!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, opening his glove box, and retrieving three magazines for Claire. After slapping one in, he got out and moved next to Sawyer.

"Okay your ass is safe for now. Think you can take these guys while I help out at the armory?" Not waiting for a reply, he sprinted out of the garage to help whoever was still in the armory. He figured that if Jesse could pull off a ninja move like that, he could hold his own in a one on two fight.

Now armed and rather pissed off, Serrano made his way back to the armory. The door to the range had been stuck with JB weld. He picked up the plasma cutter laying on the floor, finding to his dismay that it had been left on and was now empty. It wasn't going anywhere without a bit of destruction. To be safe, he knocked on the door.

"Hello? Anybody home?

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Rodwy
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 09:52 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 12

As Rodwy entered the building he heard Jack yell to him something he didn't understand. When he turned around he saw Jack pointing to a different part of the parking garage. Something was going on. Rodwy then drew his pistol and pulled the slide back finally chambering that first round then made sure the safety was on and he put it back in the holster. Something was defiantly going to happen.

As Rodwy approached Jack, Jack spoke, "Rodwy there's something echoing through the garage like some sort of fight of struggle."

"Okay," Rodwy answered, "I take the rifle you wait in the car and make sure no one sneaks up on you, if you need to leave and call for backup." Jack then nodded handed Rodwy his rifle and clips.

Rodwy ran towards the direction of the sounds with his rifle slung over his shoulder and ready to draw his pistol if anyone turned on him when he reached his destination. When he finally got to the area Rodwy took up position behind a car to try to figure things out.

"I'm in a bad position heading into this with no info on whats happening." Rodwy told himself before noticing someone, "Hey you," he shouted aiming his pistol towards the person.

--------------------
"I thought the living death was only a myth, I learned the hard way."
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 12:57 AM

Rhodes' fire team came screaming down the wetwall corridor that would lead right out into the parking garage.
His keen vampiric hearing was already telling him the shit storm hit the fan.

Why the fuck wasn't every god damn agent upstairs sitting at a desk rather than running around willy nilly causing us problems?

As his team stopped at the garage service door, he nodded as each of his team pulled a pin on several flashbang grenades. The door was thrown open, and in a split second, four grenades went sprawling in every direction.

BANGBANGBANGBANG!

The parking garage was turned from dark dismal to rock concert on meth!

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! GET ON THE GROUND ALL OF YOU!" Rhodes yelled, voice booming as him and his three men rushed in and started spraying MP5 rounds everywhere they could identify an agent.

The first noticeable target was a suped up Mustang being driven like nascar. Rhodes and his no2 man shot at the tires and winshield while the other two took up defensive positions behind several large concrete support pillars.

"Judder, where the fuck are you!" said Rhodes into his throat mic as he squeeze off several rounds at the car.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 02:26 AM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

Judder cursed as Parson's body was slammed into his from a combination of shotgun slug and other small arms fire. He began to fire in the direction of the shooters.as he moved inside the armoured van to grab a bag of nothing but MP5 compatible ammunition.
Judder grabs a folded up shotgun that has a sling attached to it and throws it over his shoulder. He searches for a moment or two in the floor lockers of the SWAT van, then finds the blasting caps and detanator for the block of C-4 that was in the van. He hooks every thing up and sets it to remote detonation. He grabs the detanator and the bag of ammo.
Preparing to turn and run to the stairs where Rhodes men have just busted out of, he sees some FVZA intern pick up what seems to be a wrench and begin to climb into the van.

Judder pulls his Fighting knife out of its inverted shoulder sheath and as he runs pass the meatsack, he slams the knife into the boy's skull. Breathing heavily as bullets, flashbangs, and general sound of people screaming and cussing each other surrounds Judder. Running holding the bag to his chest with one arm like a football.

Judder reaches up to his throat mike and taps it.
"Rhodes, I'm going to plan B, I've got a bag of resupply ammo and I'm going to drop it as i run past you to the senator, I need you to use a detinator to blow that van up and buy us both time to escape."

A bullet streaks past Judder carrying with it a peice of his ear. "Ahh, Fuck" Judder screams as he runs throught the chaos. He streaks past Rhodes throwing him the detanator, and the bag of ammunitino deposits itself up against the door to the stairs as the Thud, Thud, Thud, of Judder's booted feet is heard echoing back through.

Up one, two, and three flights of stairs Judder hauls ass. Some guy in a suit appears just in front of the door Judder is wanting to go into and the guy screams "Halt, officer". Judder replies by drop kicking the guy through the door.

Judder jumps up and exclaims, "Now thats what i call a can of whoopass"
He runs through the cubicle area with his arm cocked back and just as a the female agent Judder identifies as Jessie's sister Julie leans her head out of the cubicle. Judder clotheslines the hell out of her, knocking her out and at least giving her a concussion.

Judder stops near a water cooler to get something to drink and catch his breath. One of the support personell, in a matter of seconds they recognize each other and Judder starts running towards the next room where the senator is and the support guy runs into a wall.

Another guard steps in front of the door while saying "What, the Fu--?" Not being able to finish it as Judder tackles him through the door, and upon impact in the room Judder bites the gaurd just long enough to infect the guard and get one small gulp of blood.. Inside a distraught senator and his female attendant watch frozen in horror as Judder gets up, blood dripping from his mouth.

Judder looks at the senator, " Nice to eat you" with that Judder grabs the fear frozen Senator Crepehanger and bites him to transmit the virus over to him. The female attendant screams, "Why are you biting him and proceeds to beat Judder with her notebook. Judder grabs her and puts her over his shoulder.

As she screams like Olive oil in the old Popeye movie (Popeye Was a Marine!!!),Judder breaks the window and proceeds to climb out of it and onto the fire escape. There Judder runs down it and gets to the ground, somehow with the senator's aide still on his shoulder, though a few impacts with the escape bars have shut her up.
Slowing down gradually from running to walking he sees a group of 15 to 17 year old girls jump into a convertible. He makes it beside the car and dumps the woman in the back seat. The driver says "What is it officer?" As he jumps onto the back of the car, Judder says " Police Business, go to the outskirts of town," The teen hesitates and Judder pulls out his pistol, and fires into the air, scaring a growing crowd of gawkers back away from the main street.

The teen manages to peel the convertible cadillac out as she speeds towards the outskirts.

OOC: Whew that was a lot, Im going to post Razor's part.

IC:

Razor's keen hearing and eyesight, watched and listen to the lock click open and the door ease slightly ajar, but not open. The scent of a stranger floods into the room. Razor pauses, then suddenly like a lightning strike he picks up Judder's scent.

He instinctive jumps forward but pauses as the door swings open slowly from his nudging it. He sees the two revolvers pointed at him and the man's face, awkward and twisted like a mask, it is a mask though Razor doesn't know that. (Der)

He rocks back onto his haunches as he stares into the masks painted eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 04:56 AM

Soldier

OOC~it might have been said before and i missed it, but what is Razor exactly?

--------------------
goteamventure15
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 06:24 AM

Rookie

Jessie crawls under the gunfire and picks up Paul's radio. He presses the button down to call.

"Hey Judder! What's the difference between you and your team?"

Jessie doesn't even give him time to respond.

"Their deaths weren't slow and painful."

A bullet bounces off the cruiser. Jesse throws a hand up to deflect the shrapnel.

"You came in here when we had the least amount of protection and security. Still, what happens? Your an entire team gets killed and you pussy out! Its cause your a fuck up Judder. You were just some gun show drifting nutcase whos only friend was a stupid dog! Act all high and mighty with your vampire shit...the only reason you are one is because you were a fuck up as FVZA too. I'm glad you got fanged because now I can kill your worthless ass!"

Jesse slamed the radio down. He got to vent some of his vacation denied rage. He notices Judas taking cover to the right of him. They give each other a little wave. Jessie throws Judas Paul's sidearm.

"Nice outfit," mocks Judas.

Kilroy
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 07:05 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 76

OOC: I should note gotemventure15 helped write this, which is why Jesse Sawyer is so heavily used.

"Very mature, asshole!" responded Jesse as he fired back at the vampires. Jesse was definitely working out his missed vacation aggression on the intruders. Judas was more conservative in his firing, hoping to keep the gunmen from firing too much. Judas looked at Rhodes and paled considerably. He saw the device sitting in Rhodes' hand and made a motion of it to Jesse. However, Jesse couldn't figure it out.

"Detonator, he's got a detonator! There's something explosive down here! We need to get away and fast! Got any ideas?" Judas said, loading one of the three spare clips Jesse had been kind enough to toss over as well. Jesse thought in between shots, then slid to the ground and reached underneath the cruiser. He came back up with four grenades.

"They rolled under when I tossed my dance partner at Chickenshit," Jesse said, passing over two to Judas. "I don't know what kind they are, but they should cover us so we can get back inside!"

Judas nodded and pocketed his gun. He and Jesse looked at each other and pulled all the pins as quickly as possible. Immediately, the grenades were sent rolling to the remaining vampires.

PSHHH! BANG! BANG! PSHHH!

[Woo-hoo, even mix! Two flash and two tear gas!]

"RUN LIKE HELL!" yelled Judas as he and Jesse scrambled from their position toward the building entrance. Fortunately, the grenades had landed close enough to mask their escape, minus dodging a few random bullets. Before Jesse made it all the way, though, he turnd and grabbed Paul's corpse from where Judder had shrugged it off. Judas kept his gun raised while yelling for him to hurry. After making up the stairs to the second floor, they took a moment to rest.

"You fucker, what was that about?!" growled Judas, his chest heaving.

"I just thought I needed to be more dressed for the occasion," Jesse shot back, already removing the body armor. Judas stared at him. "What?"

"I will help you with this and we will never speak of it again," Judas said in a remarkably calm voice. "Dibs on his belt, by the way."

Jesse cracked a small smile as he and Judas set to stripping the dead vampire.

--------------------
user posted image
Rodwy
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 07:23 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 12

The man didn't hear Rodwy and shortly after all hell broke loose, the deafening sounds of gunshots echoed followed soon by flash bangs. The sudden blast caused Rodwy to spin around and hit the floor.

"God dammit, what the hell did I get myself into!" Rodwy yelled, Rodwy scurried across the floor to a further car from the exit of the garage to the building. He heard more gunshots and some yelling.

It went silent for a second and the familiar smell of tear gas hit him. He pulled his shirt up to his nose holstered his pistol and ran as fast as he could for any sort of door or way out of the area. He made it into the building and after following the two people that went before him he found his way to them.

He saw the two with a body. He hesitated for a second before yelling "What the hell is going on here?" at the two ready to draw his pistol.

--------------------
"I thought the living death was only a myth, I learned the hard way."
user posted image
goteamventure15
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 08:01 AM

Rookie

Jesse laughed and spoke to the man in a belitting tone.

"Well buddy, you are in The Federal Vampire And Zombie Agency Headquarters."

Jesse pointed to himself and Judas as if he was speaking to a child.

"WE the Federal agents are killing THEM..."

Jesse pointed to Paul's corpse who still had a knife through his neck.

"...the vampires. YOU are neither so YOU should prolly get the fuck out."

Rodwy looked at Judas with a mixture of anger and hope for better information. Judas just shrugged and checked the clip in his gun.

"He was supposed to go on vacation today. There isn't a word for the level of pissed he is right now."

Jesse pulls the knife out of Paul's neck and tosses it to Judas.

"Take it. Going away present. You and our new "friend" should go check on the others upstairs. I need to take care of some stuff here."

As Judas calmly explained the situation to the stranger, Jesse dragged Paul's corspe into the locker room. He then swapped outfits. Jesse took the swat gear and armor, leaving the vampire corpse in the disgustingly bright beach wear, a hat, and shades. Jesse then went to his bag and covered the corpse in sun screen. Jesse then shoved the the sun screen bottle in its mouth and left the vampire proped up against the lockers. A message was written on the sunscreen bottle.

The sun isn't the only thing that can kill you.

Fáilte go mBoston dheas"

Roughly, welcome to Southie.

Jesse clicked on the radio.

"Hey buddies, when you're done playing in the garage I left a present in the locker room."
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 10:37 AM

Rhodes caught the detonator in his hand as Judder raced by. Rhodes' fire team was doing a decent job of suppressive fire, meaning, not getting perished in the process of buying the team time to make a decisive move.

Oh we are soo getting fucked with no kiss right now.

The vampire figured the van was a sitting bomb, full of gas, a brick of c4 and scattered ammo.

He radioed his team, "Plan B. Retreat back to the outside. Coop will be picking this up as he's on the same frequency."

Rhode's team began a standard marine retreat, grabbing ammo from the bag Judder dropped by the door. Each member would fire until they were out of ammo, then move behind the next person, popping in a fresh clip.

Cooper, a little minion of Rhodes, smiled as he threw the minivan in drive and screeched to full acceleration from around the block of the FVZA upon hearing the code of Plan B being executed.

Rhodes waited until the squad was back around a corner before pressing the button on the detonator.

"Fire in the hole meatsack bitches!!"

The C-4 detonated inside the van with a rather nice blast! The van shot upwards from the ground, fire, smoke and shrapnel flying outwards along with a sharp concussive blast.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 12:36 PM

As smoke, debris and chaos ensued from the explosion, Rhodes and his team quickly retreat to the outside of the garage, streetside.

Just as they hit the sidewalk, the minivan driven by Cooper screechs up beside them. Several passerby's wonder what the hell is going on and freeze in their tracks, not knowing whether to flee or pull out cameraphones and start taking pictures.
The team jumps into the open side door and Rhode's helper peels out.

"Where to boss?" he asks.

"Outskirt rendezvous point, and DON'T get pulled over! So keep it under 80," replied Rhodes as he undid a swat helmet and tossed it to the back.

"Well that was some fun," said one vampire member sarcastically, eyeballing Rhodes accusingly.

Running his fingers thru his hair, the bloodsucker cracks his neck.

"The next time you feel like being a smartass, don't...alright."

"Look, we just lost half our team back there! It sure as hell ain't alright with me. What the fuck man!? What'd we go up in there for anyway? Just to shoot a couple random clerks and blow up a few cars?! Big fucking deal!"

Rhodes expression turned rather calm and docile. Cooper continued to navigate the busy DC streets, hitting the beltway of 4 lane wide traffic.
The accusing vamp folded his arms and glared at Rhodes.

"Uh boss, im afraid we picked up a tail, black sedan, about five car lengths back," interrupted Cooper with a glance into his side mirrors.

Rhodes jerked open the passenger side door of the van and pointed to the accusatory team member.

"Look and confirm. Might be agents."

The vamp hesitated, but then growled and leaned out, looking back into the following traffic.

Rhodes waited until they passed a large semi-truck then instantly shoved the vamp out the door. He flailed his arms as he hit the pavement, bounced once, then was run over by the 18-wheeler, causing the driver to jacknife the rig and roll over.
The other vamp team members eyes opened wide at just what happend.

"Any other comments or constructive critism's anyone want's to bring to my attention? No? Good. That should take care of any pursuers for a while," said Rhodes nonchalantly as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 16 2007, 01:46 AM

Soldier

The man looked at the dog lowering his guns.

"For christ sake you scared me......now I am talking to a dog." he shook his head.

"Get out of here....go" he shooed the dog away and started walking away figuring out his next action.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2188 seconds · Archive