zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

FVZA OFFICIAL OPERATION: Vanity Yardsale II, Vanity Yardsale II
Jay
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 06:37 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

Zombies that spontaneously combust are rather unusual, which is a strange thing to say given that they are unusual enough, being the living dead and all. So the cause of the exploding zombies was rather clear to the vampires huddled behind various pieces of rooftop junk across from Husky Stadium.
"Yup, snipers."
"Whoever it is with the High-Explosive AP's is one helluva shot. Look at 'em explode."
"Heh, see that lot?"

Jay and Solomon, however, were not partaking in the watching of cheap entertainment, due to the fact that each had singled out a sniper on the roof of the stadium and were lining up their scopes with the target.
"Twenty says I make the shot." mumbled Jay.
"Fifty says you don't and I do." replied Solomon.

The triggers were pulled simultaneously, the sound of gunfire echoing across the deserted carpark. One body jerked and slumped, its gun clattering to the ground below. The other did not appear to be hit, instead electing to reposition its gun to face the roof where the shots had originated from. Both vampires rolled from prone to behind the junk.
"DAMNIT!"
"That's seventy, Sol. Reckon it's safe to try again?"
Solomon made no response other than to pull the finger and shove one of the inexperienced vampires out into the open.
"What the hell was that for?" the vampire yelled, but got no further as two shots penetrated his back and a high-explosive hit him just below the neck.

There was a stunned silence for a second as Solomon calmly lit a cigarette and inhaled. His explanation came with the smoke.
"You'd have to be stupid to think that was safe."
"Yes, but you didn't need to splatter him all over the newbies," retorted Jay. "I assume that we head to the Med Center, then?"
"Yes. Orders are simple. Head southwest. Use cover. Shoot to kill. Gather as many vampires as you can find."
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 12:06 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

"Ugh. I think I got some on me. Now I got the cooties." Smith chuckled, kicking a piece of intestine off her boot.

"You'll wanna watch out for that." Serrano said as he walked over to the corpse of one of his downed foes, flipping it over with the barrel of his Garand. "Well looky here. Got a wannabe vamp here."

The dead young man was a typical wannabe, goth clothes, fake fangs, contact lenses, the naive belief that being a vampire was a desireable thing. Unfortunately for him, nobody seemed to have told him he'd get shot at. Not that he really cared anymore.

"They're all human. Little men with big guns." Smith said, kicking one of the hostiles over.

"Usually the case. Lets pay a visit upstairs and have a nice chat with the owner of that MG42 shall we?"

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 02:53 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes sat in the stationwagon as rain poured down, pitter pattering the roof.
He stared long and hard out the water streaked window towards a nondescript looking building.

Two rules I expect. 1. Don't ever double cross me. 2. Don't ever rat someone out whom you do business with.

Judder sat in the driver seat, glancing around.

"This will only take a moment. Keep the engine running," said Rhodes quietly as he got out and quickly strode in thru the front double glass doors.

Inside, Rhodes loosened his long coat and strode quickly to the elevator and punched the call button. Stepping inside the lift, he pressed the button for the 6th floor. As the doors closed, a soft instrumental music began playing.

Exiting on the 6th floor, the vamp moved with utter silence thru the maze of office doors to one in particular, labeled 'Michael Richtor, Dir. of M/A'. Rhodes walked thru the door and into a waiting room with two other gentlemen dressed in business suites. They were each reading a wall street journal while the secretary was punching away at her computer keyboard.

"I'm here to see Muh..Mr. Richtor," Rhodes said in a rather firm tone.

Looking him up and down, the secretary replied shortly, "Do you have an appointment?"

Smiling wide, "Oh I'm a very old friend of Michaels. I'm sure I don't need an appointment."

"Mr. Richtor is booked solid today and doesn't see ANYONE without an appointment," she shot back quickly, turning towards her computer screen.

The two men each looked at one another from behind Rhodes and folded down a corner of their papers. Rhodes could all but hear their thoughts, clients they obviously were not, but hired security. He could smell their adrenaline rising as well as the gunpowder in their underarm holsters.

Rhodes smiled and shoved both of his hands in his coat pockets.

"Well I guess I'll have to make an appointment then won't I."

Two pop-hisses were heard, then one gurgle and one exhale as the two men slumped in their seats. The secretary couldnt see because of Rhodes, however, she heard the sound the silenced pistols made but couldnt put it all together.

"Umm, Let me check his schedule book....ACK!!"

Rhodes cut the woman off mid-sentence by grabbing her by the throat and lifting her out of her chair and clamping on her neck. The waves of emotions and feelings flooded her nervous system. He drained her to the brink then gently put her back and laid her head down on the desk as tho she were napping.

Licking his lower lip, Rhodes turned and went barreling thru a side door. Seated behind a large executive desk was Michael Ricktor, a syringe in his arm and a rubbertube tied around his bicep. The glassy distant look in his eyes told Rhodes the man had shot up a good amount of heroin or some other drug. The vamp snarled as he crossed the room in a blink and had a gun barrel in the man's mouth. Michaels eyes widened suddenly as his drug addled brain began to comprehend.

"Hello Michael. I see your still on the ol'horse there. How's that treating you lately?" Rhodes sneered as he pulled the barrel out, allowing the man to speak.

"Buh..buh..what ... how... why are you here?" the man stammered, staring crosseyed at the weapon.

"Oh Mike, Mike, Mike...come now. Surely you knew the moment you ratted me out, rule #2 by the way, that I would find out and come looking for you. Oh, what's this here? A new business card. Funny, I have one JUST LIKE IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" yelled Rhodes furiously, shaking the man nearly out of his shirt and tie.

"I...I..I didn't say anything Rhodes, I swear...ACK!!!" he tried to respond but had the barrel stuffed in his mouth again, chipping a tooth.

"Shut it. Don't speak another word. Michael, I told you my two rules. Two TINY little rules by which i do business. And you couldn't follow them. So, I have to penalize you, after all that WAS the agreement we made."

Michael screamed as Rhodes put a .22 bullet in both of his knees, shattering the kneecap. Blood began seeping from the wound.

"Hurts doesnt it Michael. Not only do i have to deal with this new person, but i have to rethink my position with you. While you perform a valuable service for me, you also carry a certain liability," Rhodes went on, flicking a syringe away.

"Please...*sniff...don't kill me. I promise I won't say anything *sniff to anyone again, Rhodes," the man sobbed, holding his ruined knees.

Rhodes just nodded, his facial expression softening considerably.

"Yes Michael, I know you won't do it again."

Michael looked up at the vampires soft eyes, tears runnind down his face...only to interpret.

Rhodes quickly exited the building into a harder rain and got into the stationwagon.

Judder had a questioning look on his face.

"Sorry. Took a bit longer than I expected. Let's roll, head east and take the expressway," he asked softly shaking the water from his coat.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 09:47 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

A truck roared through town keeping to the alleys and back roads. When it arrived at the warehous it backed into the main garage. The driver got out of his truck and went into Chaos's office.

"Well, heres ya next shipment. You sure are lucky my boss dont ask no questions." The driver said scratching himself.

"I pay your boss not to ask any questions." He shook his head in disgust of the man reaching into one of the drawers he pulled out a wad of hundreds and tossed it at the driver.

"Now get out of here you vulger piece of trash." He went back to writting more.

"Hey! you cant be talkin to me like that." The driver took a step closer. Chaos grabbed a pistol out of the drawer pointing it at the driver.

"I can and I will. Now get out before you become part of the delivery."

The driver nodded his eyes wide and got to his truck as fast as he could, the truck had already been unloaded. He drove out of the city like a bat out of hell.

One of the workers poked his head into chaos's office.

"Sir this shipment was 25 units they have been placed in the cellar." The man said and left. Chaos chuckled and wrote down 25 on his paper adding the numbers up to over 300.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Rhodes
Posted: May 3 2007, 03:18 PM

[OOC : its dying!!! code red code red...need posts...stat!!!]

Rhodes sat on a flat rooftop building, about 10 stories up. The wind whipped around his longcoat and mussed his dirty blonde hair. He opted for Judder to cirlce the block and provide any intel on potential police or FVZA intrusion into this mission.

Hmph. Why is it always the good ones that have to die?

The older vamp stared thru a set of hi-res goggles...surveying a lot about a block away. He could see several rats scurrying along the building footers...several pigeons roosting on window sills. Scanning around he saw his target walking into the lot, accompanied by two large burly men. The bulge under their coats indicated heavy firearms.

"Interesting. He came prepared. Apparently he knows there's a contract out on his head. Should make this interesting," Rhodes mused to himself as he adjusted the range on the goggles.

He noticed a slightly darker corner in the lot. Making his way across the rooftops like a silent ghost, Rhodes looked down from the ledge at the 3 men waiting. Dropping without a sound to the ground, Rhodes leaned against the wall and blended in with the shadows. His coat was filthy and ragged at the edges, making him look almost like a homeless person, if not for the amount of arms he carried on his person at all times.

"Whens this fucker gonna show? Its cold out here god damnit?!"

"Quit yer fuckin whining Jimmy. He'll show. We got his money."

"Both of you shut up. I swear for as much as I pay you two, you could at least act professional. Our guy will be here."

Rhodes arched an eyebrow at the mention of money.

Hmm. Money now. Well, this bears more fruit by the passing hour.

The three men shifted anxiously, glancing around. The one called Jimmy, squinted against the increasing wind in Rhodes direction. However, human eyesight in the botchy light is poor at best, while vampiric sight is well above superior. Rhodes carefully checked his weapons. His twin .22's were cocked and loaded fully, his assortment of knives were in thier sheaths, and a flashbang grenade was handing from his back on his belt.

"Boss, theres a car comin."

They all turned toward the lot entrance and saw a small blue mercedes suv pull up and flash its lights twice. The doors opened and out stepped four men. Two stayed by the vehicle while the other two strolled into the lot. The taller, a slender black male, carried a brief case attached to his wrist by a chain.

Wow. Straight out a movie. Who the fuck wears their brief on a chain anymore?

"Let's make this quick. I have other bid'ness to attend, you dig?" said the black male as he handed the brief to his assistant, putting in the code on the latch and opening the lid to the stainless metal case.

"We were worried you changed your mind TJ?" replied the boss.

TJ just snorted and stepped aside, chain still on his wrist.

The boss stepped and looked in the case and nodded. TJ smiled, revealing several gold teeth.

"Now, where's my dough?" TJ requested, slapping the suitcase closed.

The man snapped his fingers and Jimmy pulled a thick manila envelope from inside his coat, handing it to him.

The boss handed it in turn over to TJ. The black man thumbed thru the stack of bills, licking his lips. Rhodes focused his vampiric vision and counted out several hundred thousand dollars immediately, causing a grin to cross his face.

Well now thats just too sweet to pass up. Let's have some fun.

Rhodes began to stagger from the shadows...leaning against the wall of the building for support, belching every few feet.

"Who's that?" asked the boss, as he turned at hearing Rhodes approach.

"Just some wino. Town's full of em," replied TJ immediately as he stuffed the money enevelope in his pocket and fiddled with a keyring, presumably to unlocks his handcuffed suitcase.

Jimmy turned and walked towards Rhodes, pointing away from the vacant lot.

"Go on ya bum! Get outta here!" he yelled getting within arms reach of Rhodes.

"Man, I'm just tryin to get to my box. Have you seen it, man?" Rhodes replied, sounding like he was drunk.

"Wrong lot wino. Now go on before I clock you," said Jimmy more forcefully as he went to shove Rhodes with both hands.

Rhodes grasped the large man by the wrists and snapped them back in one fluid move before sticking a knife in the back of the man's neck. Jimmy's eyes widened, rolling up in his head before he hit the ground twitching. The vampire moved with superhuman speed to come to stand among the remaining people.

TJ and his partner's jaw dropped when they realized Jimmy's body hit the ground without so much as a sound from the man. All they saw was a homeless man standing in front of Jimmy before appearing beside them. The boss's other bodyguard was pulling out his heater upon seeing his friend lying on the ground.

"What the fuck?!?" bellowed the boss as he turned to look accusingly at TJ.

"Smoke him D!" yelled TJ in response as he began to bolt for the other end of the lot where his ride was parked.

Rhodes zipped in between the boss and his hired thug, slashing at their cartoid arteries with expertise. Blood spurted with the very next heartbeat, causing the men to clasp their hands around their necks. Next, the assassin had one of his .22's out and put a round between the eyes of "D" before moving past in pursuit of TJ with the case and money.

TJ was running at full speed, sprinting for the safety of his car and additional men. A sudden burst of pain in both of his knees sent him tumbling to the ground.

"My fuckin knees!!" he screamed as he rolled over and looked down to see blood pouring thru his baggy jeans.

Rhodes appeared, standing over him.

"Wow. That must REALLY fuckin hurt, boy," he said mockingly with a laugh.

Rhodes felt the impact of the first bullet strike him in the upper torso. Gritting his teeth he quickly fired back at the men by the mercedes, capping them each with a .22 to the head and heart.

"Bet that fuckin hurt too, bitch! Ha ! Ow," snapped back TJ, holding his bloody knees and trying to laugh thru the pain.

"Yeah. But mine's never fatal," said Rhodes quickly, kicking the man in the knee, bringing another set of screams from him.

Rhodes pulled out a .45 revolver and quickly shot off the chain connecting TJ to his suite case.

"Whats the code? That's the only time I'm gonna ask shitbag."

"Fuck you whitey," TJ coughed back.

With a annoyed sigh, Rhodes jerked TJ to his feet and clamped onto his neck. As the blood flooded his mouth, the vampire could see the code as TJ put it in the first time. Dropping the lifeless body to the ground, Rhodes put the code in and opened the case. All he saw was a small silicone chip in a protective clear case.

"Pfft. Technology. Big fuckin deal," he said as he stooped and pulled out the wad of cash from TJ's pant's pocket.

Rhodes strolled off, leaving everything as it were, fingering the bullet hole in his coat with a grimace.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 3 2007, 11:51 PM

Soldier

Chaos felt a twinge in his neck. He opened one of the draws revealing a row of syringes each filled about half way. He picked one up sticking it slowly into his neck releasing the fluid into his blood, and placed the needle back in the draw.

"I am going to find a more perminant and effective way of doing this, it is pissing me off." He got out of his chair leaving the office without his cloak. He made sure to lock his office.

He left the building to go for a walk, this part of the city was filled more with gang violence than with Zombies so he felt no need for his shotgun and sword just a pair of Black Colt .45 Revolvers for now.

Chaos wandered afew blocks and heard gunshots.

(occ~ caused by Rhodes enjoyment)

He thought nothing of it. shootings were common now. He climbed to the roof of a near by building and sat watching the view of the smoking city half from industry half from the havoc the zombies created.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: May 5 2007, 02:35 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Sitting on the med crate, waiting for the van to come was what I was doing. Thus far the pickup I'd requested hadn't come so I was starting to get a bit concerned. Things weren't going as well as planned, meaning it'd be time for me to get off my rear and do something besides practicing rifle use with one hand on some zombies that came along. Not far was a pickup truck that could probably haul the crate, but I wasn't going to be able to load the crate with my injury.

"This is Agent Miller. I am wounded and in need of assistance. Repeat, wounded and in need of assistance just outside the calvary graveyard." I said over my radio, hoping somebody would hear me. Otherwise it was going to mean I'd need to go find some friendlies on foot.

--------------------
user posted image
Maelstrom
Posted: May 5 2007, 03:17 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

"This is Agent Miller. I am wounded and in need of assistance. Repeat, wounded and in need of assistance just outside the calvary graveyard." The radio crackled with a static-filled voice.

Harding's head jerked up and he was distracted long enough for the smoke to clear. Cursing beneath his breath, he reached for another smoke grenade before the opposite end of the street rocked with an explosion. One with zombie body parts to boot.

"Serrano, what's your status?" the assault agent yelled into his radio, "Repeat, what's your status?"

He paused for a moment, and decided that the distress call was just a tad more urgent.

"Serrano, this is Harding. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to ditch you. I've got a call for pickup, good luck!"

With that, he bolted for the APC. Hurling into the driver's seat, he gunned the engine and swerved the hulking vehicle around.

"Miller, this is Harding, I'm en route to your position, ETA five minutes. Hang on."

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: May 6 2007, 06:21 AM

Hunter

"You forgot about him didn't you?" Smith accused with a sly smile.

"Hey! The pipe bomb distracted me a bit. I - Oops hold on." Serrano raised his 870 to his shoulder and fired a round at a nearby doorway, spattering a wannabe all over the walls. "I totally forgot that he was behind-" Suddenly, a burst of machine gun fire interrupted his excuse.

"Looks like we found our man." Smith said as Serrano kicked a wall with frustration. "You probably have some stress to relieve. Why don't you go in first?"

"Happy to oblige, Ms. Smith." Serrano walked to the doorway from which the gunfire had emanated behind, slowly twisting the knob and opeing the door. Inside were two figures manning the MG42; one firing and one feeding. With a smile, Serrano slung his shotgun, drew Claire and crept quietly behind the oblivious gunners. With a soft chuckle, he put the barrel of the handgun against the back of the gunner's head.

"Fr-" Before he could even get the order out, the feeder spun around a delivered a massive punch to the solar plexus.

Not a wannabe...Serrano thought as he flew across the room, instinctively pulling the trigger, depriving the gunner of his cranium and donating it to whatever happened to be outside the window. He saw red as he hit the wall, temporarily blinded by the shock. The rattle of a SAW cracked from off to his left followed by the thump of a body hitting the deck. Shakily, he got to his feet, his vision returning to normal.

"Oliver Harton's historical collection." Smith said, checking the Nazi machine gun. "Who the hell is Oliver Harton?"

Serrano rubbed his head as he walked over to the bullet riddled corpse of the deceased vampire, shuffling through his pockets to find a wallet.

"This guy. Guess it helps to have been vampirized since World War II."

"How do you know that?"

"He wrote it down on his driver's license. Dated May of 1942."

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: May 15 2007, 03:21 PM

Rhodes strolled over to the mercedes suv.

Fucking dumbass. Should've known they would've shot at me. Just didnt figure them on being decent shots. Ruined another nice clean shirt.

The vampire jerked the body of the deceased driver off the high end suv hood, slinging it all the way across the street. Getting in, he looked around the interior and spotted something rather unsettling, it was clean. No drugs, guns, nothing that belayed these particular people's social status or profession. The car didn't even smell of tobacco smoke.
Puzzling. The hairs on the back of Rhode's neck started to stand on end, not a good sign.

"Somethings wrong," he muttered as he bolted from the car, having never closed the door.

The second he was out of the vehicle, it filled almost immediately with a strange gas. Rhodes backed away but sniffed tentatively, then coughed and gagged.

"Garlic mixed with some kind of nerve agent? I'm fuckin outta here."

Rhodes turned and quickly ran at vampiric speed down several alleyways before scaling a building with a few leaps and bounds. His senses were on high alert now. Stretching out with all of his abilities. He could hear mixed gunfire all around the city. The zombie plague had gotten worse over the last few months.

The vampire finally stopped a moment to survey his position. He had plenty of weapons and ammo on him. Zombies didnt bother him. FVZA were too preoccupied to be an immediate threat. However, this attempt at him was blatantly obvious. The car trap could've killed him, but was probably meant to capture. Money or the chip perhaps was what they were after? He didnt know, he didnt care either.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 15 2007, 08:39 PM

Soldier

(ooc~ thank you god!!!....i mean rhodes.)

Chaos heard movement and looked around abit, he stood so to not be caught offgaurd and saw Rhodes a few buildings away. He was not to conserned. Rhodes, hopefully, was not a threat so he turned back and watched the area again, glancing everyonce in a while in the direction of his warehouse.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: May 16 2007, 05:05 PM

[OOC: Your welcome my son!!! *biblical chanting..ahhhhahhhha haaaa...meennn]

Rhodes hunkered on the rooftop....catching his un-breath. His mind raced along probabilities as well as trying to figure out what the hell just happened.
Someone was onto either him or onto his business practices...neither proved to be a good thing.

Movement...heartbeat.

Rhodes turned his head slowly and spotted a somewhat familiar masked face...but it was the heartbeat that gave the person away. They weren't that far away.

Hmm. Another rooftop watcher. Wonder what his deal is with being up here?

The vampire assassin ran his hand idly along the handle of his .45. Snorting more to himself than anything, Rhodes cautiously glanced around the surrounding buildings before stealthily making his way over to the masked arm dealers roof.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 16 2007, 09:54 PM

Soldier

Chaos pulled one of his Colts out and opened it spinning the bullets and pulled one out. He closed the gun and kept it close looking closely at the bullet.

"It is truly amazing how something so small can be so dangerous" He spoke to himself mainly out of boredom.

"but then again i found something even smaller and more dangerous." he murmured.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: May 18 2007, 12:12 PM

{ooc: funny how its once again.. just a few posters on here}

Rhodes dropped silently just beside and behind the masked watcher. He could hear the tell-tale spin of a revolver chamber. Nothing makes a sound like that.

"If you have to check your weapon more than once, you're better off not carrying it," he said in a low tone of voice so as not to have it carry beyond the immediate area.

--------------------
user posted image
Alaska
Posted: May 18 2007, 12:39 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[I still check out who's posting, but I've got so much work to do in school right now that what little time I have left is devoted to other projects. I'll be back up and active in a week minimum to three weeks max.]
Pvt Serrano
Posted: May 18 2007, 10:08 PM

Hunter

"You know for a building that was such a pain to get into, these guys aren't really putting up much of a fight." Smith remarked, poking the dead vampire with the barrel of her SAW.

"These are all newbies. Probably know all they do about fighting from Hollywood movies and rap videos." Serrano replied. As if on cue, a vampire emerged from a side room, pistol sideways in hand, looking very gangstery. Or at least trying to anyways. Before he could pull the trigger, he was met by a full load of buckshot from Serrano's Remington.

"Man, when are they gonna learn that they put the sights on top for a reason. Cryin' shame." Smith said, shaking her head "How much more do we have to clear out?"

"Just the next room there. You want first or should I?"

"Go ahead. I'll watch."

The next room was empty. Somehow, they'd managed to clear out the entire med center. However, success always comes at a price. They were now woefully low on ammunition. Smith leaned up against the window as Serrano radioed in to the rest of his team.

"All agents, Serrano here. Med center is secure."

"Jaycen?"

"You are clear to bring all wounded here for treatment."

"Um, Jaycen?"

"Be advised that the area around the building has not been confirmed secure."

"JAYCEN!"

"WHAT?!"

"Get off the radio and look at this!"

Serrano clipped his radio back to his vest and walked over to the window.

"Ho-lee crap." Coming slowly and steadily down the street was a very large amount of zombies, more than they could possibly hope to take on alone.

"Rebecca?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna be a dear and grab that forty two for me?"

"Sure." Smith left the room to retrieve the German machine gun.

"Uhm, scratch that last statement. Area around the building is confirmed hot. Uh, I'm gonna need a bit of support here." he said into the radio, wondering how many he could take down before he ran out of bullets.

--------------------
user posted image

ruralphalanx
Posted: May 19 2007, 03:47 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 54

***OOC**** Pvt. Serrano, I'm currently running straight into fire from 'edit' "Smiths" MG just wanted to tell ya ***OOC***

After leaving the brick building I had entered, I realized I was only a short distance from a local med center.

At that point I made the decision to head in this direction. I was receiving fire from the stadium, from renegades, and of course, the city was surrounded by zombies.

I was walking down a desolate street towards the medical center, right in the center of the road. I wanted to be noticed by somebody, hopefully friendlies.

I sped up to a quick jog- I wanted to make it to that medical center, people had to be there. It was just sensible.

Within moments of me speeding up, causing my old boots to clack against the pavement, I was soon joined- but not by friends, or even renegades, but by the living dead. A MASSIVE group was shambling after me, quicker than they ever had before. These zombies were different than the ones I encountered in Romania, these were fresh class 1 zombies, as opposed to the class III's and IV's I had seen back in Eastern Europe.

I was panting heavily, my web gear was slamming against me like steel weights, and my rifle felt as if it weighed a ton! If I didn't make it to the safety of others, I was a goner- all this moving around was tiring me out- as though I am fit, I am not ready for the kind of endurance to run forever under the stress of combat.

Just then, as I was racing down the street, I saw people in the open windows of the Medical Facility. They didn't look like zombies, nor were they moving like them. These people looked dressed to fight, to fight the good fight against the zombies. I guess I had to trust them.

Right then, one of them set up a weapon in the window... I thought as if they were going to give me some cover! Finally!

As I got ever closer, I realized that the gun pointed in my general direction was an MG42... Hitler's buzzsaw... and to my unfortunate mistake, as it opened fire, bullets ricocheted off the ground by my feet, each narrowly missing me- I was being fired at.

Well, no since running away- I'm screwed no matter where I go, I might as well try and take out that MG team before they get me.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 19 2007, 03:58 AM

Soldier

(ooc~ well i gotta catch up with the rest of ya.....and i have no life)

Chaos's eyes never moved from the bullet he hand in his fingers.

"Who said i was checking it, i just love the sound it makes, and how complicated yet simple such a small tool can make life." He held the bullet up so Rhodes could see it.

"I would not be foolish enough to carry a weapon i cannot handle." He slid the bullet, not into the gun but into his pocket.

"So what brings you out this evening?"

--------------------
Pvt Serrano
Posted: May 19 2007, 04:52 AM

Hunter

(OOC: Um, I don't have the MG yet. Smith just ran off to get it. I'm currently pondering how many I can kill before being devoured)

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: May 19 2007, 12:46 PM

Rhodes didnt bother looking at the bullet, but stared thru the eye holes in the mask.

"Its not the matter of your ability to handle it, but checking it. Focused on something you already know is there, versus what you don't know is sneaking up behind you," Rhodes said in a cool manner.

"I was out getting my shirt tailored," he replied, stickin a finger into the bullet hole in his jacket.

He looked around, constantly stretching out his senses. The stench and murmurs of undead shambling about was increasing dramatically.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0422 seconds · Archive