zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

FVZA OFFICIAL OPERATION: Vanity Yardsale II, Vanity Yardsale II
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 07:18 PM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

SCREEEECH!

That was what I heard as a truck came flying past on a sharp turn just outside the cemetery. I raised my right hand (my good arm) and stuck up my thumb to try and catch a ride. It seemed that the guy driving was in a bit of a rush so I didn't quite get my ride. Instead what I got was one of the boxes in back flying towards me as he made the turn at high speed. As the box flew towards me my gut reaction was to duck, and so I ducked. A wise choice.

After the box flew over my head I turned around to see what it was and found it atop a zombie. Odd that I wouldn't have heard the zombie coming, but the crate seemed to have taken care of it. My guess was that it had been shot in the diaphram, thus rendering it unable to make the signature moan.

When I walked over to the crate I noticed it was marked as diapers. Now that couldn't be right, there was no way a guy would be driving like that with just a crate of diapers in the flatbed. I jammed the shovel in the top, pushed down with my right arm and pried off the top. After that little bit of work to check out the contents I took at look inside, and the contents were positively shocking. Zombie vaccine.

Vials upon vials of zombie vaccine. This stuff hadn't been produced in many many years, even the Santa Rosa Institute didn't make it anymore. They just kept a couple vials frozen for emergencies. So it seemed I wasn't quite doomed after all, and neither was everyone in the city. I figured if I could get this to the medical center we might just be able to treat some of the victims. Just a matter of getting the stuff to the med center.

I grabbed my radio, set it to our channel and gave the good news, "This is Agent Miller, requesting pickup with something large enough to haul a crate. I've come across a crate of zombie vaccine, enough to potentially treat a lot of people. Over."

--------------------
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 07:45 PM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

"Zombie.....cine....haul a crate..." Is all that Serrano heard due to the horrible condition of his radio combined with the constant gunfire. Currently, he and Sgt. Smith were doing their best to find a way around the MG42. While they worked, they made a bit of small talk.

"So what made you join the FVZA? He asked. Eyeing a back alley that could possibly give them a way in.

"Who says I'm with the FVZA?" Smith answered with a smile, pausing to fire a three round burst into a stray zombie.

"What do you mean? You were with the other FVZA agents back at the stadium."

"When was the last time an agent introduced themself with a rank? Also, when was the last time you saw an agent carrying a SAW?"

"Good point. You with the Marines then?"

"Yup. Sergeant Rebecca Smith. Medic extraordinaire. Our Blackhawk went down a ways back. Unfortunately, nobody else lived through that one, so I grabbed the biggest gun I could and made tracks until I found your friends there.

"Sounds like fun. You wanna try that back alley there?" Smith nodded in agreement and followed him down the alley. Inside was a strange sight. A piece of Marine-issue body armor, still loaded with ammunition and equipment.

".223. No good." Smith said as she examined the ammo clips.

"Nevermind that. I found our way in!" Serrano exclaimed, picking a small white cylinder of the vest. "Suppress and smoke. You in?"

"Damn straight. Never really wanted to be a medic anyways." Smith flipped out her 240's bipod and moved towards the alley's exit. She smiled and opened up, sending dozens of 7.62mm rounds hurtling towards the building, distracting the shooters long enough to pop smoke, quickly reducing visibility to nearly zero.

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 11:46 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

The fledgling leapt from the bed towards the door, landing just shy of it without a sound. Her lips and mouth salivated with the raw unbridled hunger only a new undead feels. Rhodes sat with a smirking smile from the bed, snuffing out his smoke and watching with amusement as the vampire female jerked the door open and reached out for the stranger.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 01:31 AM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

The man shot the fledgeling in the gut when it reached for him. The shot left a smoking whole in the mans cloak. While the female vampire was caught off gaurd the masked man kicked her in the gut forcing her to the floor. He walked into the room taking the attack as the welcome wagon. He looked at Rhodes the smoking shotgun barrel on his shoulder.

"Well, I would not quite call that good mannered, but i guess it will do." The man said to Rhodes keeping an eye on the other vampire every once in a while. "Rhodes, I am here to do business with you. And no, this is not house keeping."

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 12:09 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

The Armored ATV ground to a halt at the corner as Serrano and company dismounted. Harding could hear the volumous report of gunfire even from inside the driver's seat.

"Damn, must be hell of a fight..."

A statement that was soon reaffirmed when Serrano leapt back from a hailstorm of bullets. The burst tore a chunk out of the wall right next to the FVZA agent. It sounded oddly familiar...

"Is that an MG42?"

Shaking his head, he revved the engine and poked his head out of the hatch.

"Want a ride or mobile cover?"

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 01:19 PM

Rhodes stared up at the masked stranger, ignoring the expendable fledging spasming on the floor. A small pop-hiss came from under his thigh as one of his silenced .22's put a bullet in the head of the female vampire. He never took his eyes off the strangers mask.

"Is that right? Well then you should leave a tip for the housekeeper who comes to clean up the mess you just made on the floor there," Rhodes replied as he lit another smoke, exhaling slowly.

"You spoke of business. Considering the nature of your appearance and demeanor, I'll give you the luxury of hearing your proposal...then i'll decide whether or not to kill you," Rhodes continued, eyeing the stranger confidently.

--------------------
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 03:22 PM

Hunter

"I'd say we run for it. The ATV's engine'll give away our position." At this point, the smoke had built up to an acceptable level, completely blocking any view the gunner had.

"Go one at a time too." Smith chimed in "Less stuff to shoot at."

"Alright who wants to go first?" Serrano said, clapping his hands. Nobody answered. "Goddammit. Smith, Harding. Give me some cover fire will you?" He took a position and waited for his comrades to set their sights on the general area where the building was. Smith fired the first shot, an oversized starter pistol that sent Serrano running through the cloud of smoke as fast as he could. Strangely enough, getting shot was not at the forefront of his mind.

Where exactly does one get an MG42 in Seattle?

--------------------
user posted image

Judder
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 07:29 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

OOC::Rhodes sorry been away too bad weather and such im just gonna slide into the placement.

IC:

Judder sits in a corner of the room his back on the wall, he doesn't notice the little exchange and vampiricide happen.

His mind is intent on reassembling the moving parts of the .308 Remington rifle.

Sixty rounds lay in a tray next to him. As well as a white cloth that is stained with gun oil.

There is a 9mm Beretta on the towel along with four clips of ammunition. The cop that had it no longer needs it now.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 08:49 PM

Soldier

The masked man made a low short chuckle and bowed alittle.

"Many thanks from such a powerful and merciful vampire." He put the shotgun back in the holster on his left hip.

"As you should obviously be able to tell, i am not new to the concept of vampires and zombies. I am blackmarket salesman. I do not have alot that you can not get yourself, but i can get it relitivly easily. Humans per say?" He glanced at the dead vampire then back to Rhodes.

"Whether you wish to use them as vampire fledgelings or as zombie minoins to reak havoc upon the FVZA agents. I can also get information for the most part. And here is the sweetest part. I do not want any money. I ask for a few favors and maybe some supplies here or there but nothing to pricey. So you can either agree and i will give you a way to contact me or you can kill me." He sread his arms out.

"Your choice."

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 08:38 PM

Rhodes sucked in a nicotine filled breath... eyeballing this strange person warily.
His mind turned over a few options...one was to put two bullets in the masked one's forehead.
He was amused none the less.

This one's got sand. Not many would even bother to strike a deal. Which brings out the curiosity in me.

"Three questions then stranger. First, what do you call yourself? Second, what are your ideas of 'favors and supplies'? Lastly and more importantly, how did you know where to find me?" asked Rhodes in reply.

The older vampire held up a finger, quickly, as the white mask tilted to one side, about to speak.

"Choose the answer to my last question very carefully stranger...for a wrong or deceitful answer in that neck of the woods could be the last words anyone ever hears from behind that purty mask," Rhodes said softly, dripping with truthful malice on every syllable.

Rhodes caught a slight hesitation from Judder in his reassembly of the weapon.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 02:48 AM

Soldier

(ooc: unfortunatly the mask is actually suppose to be leather, dark brown, but i couldnt find the right picture.)

The masked man nodded.

"Three questions i will answer, and then i will either give you my business card for you to contact me or you will give me a bullet." He crossed his arms and leaned against the door making sure it was closed paying little mind to Judder.

"I will answer your questions in the order i recieved them. One, I do not call myself anything because I do not speak to myself but the name I have is Chaotic Neutral, but you may call me Chaos. Two, supplies is merely a weapon or a vehicle here and there nothing to major. And three, " Chaos' slightly narrowed for a dramtic effect.

"Some vampires do not know how to choose there victims, and lack the ability to keep tight lips." Chaos chuckled slightly under his mask

"Information, as i said, is something i am fairly good at. So what do you say Rhodes? Do you want my card or are you going to give me one of your bullets?"

--------------------
ruralphalanx
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 05:48 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 54

I had bypassed the shambling zombie horde that moments before had me shaking in my boots- running did get me around them. I was in the clear.

As I jogged down the street, the gunshots grew consistently louder, to the point where I felt as if the shots were coming at me! Not to my surprise, they were.

I heard the loud BOOM of a large caliber rifle- it reminded me of the sound of a .50 cal. M2 HMG, like I had heard that one time in Iraq, when me and my archeological team were digging for some lost Babylonian artifacts that were rumoured to be in the area.

A split second after this, a large chunk of asphalt near my left foot blew off the ground, sending bits of the pavement all over. I jumped behind a wrecked helicopter for cover, but fire from the large-caliber rifle persisted- and soon after, more fire was coming at me- fire from rifles and pistols.

I got a quick look at where the fire was coming from- I could even see the sniper. He was perched at the top of a stadium about 200 yards away. It was then I realized what type of heli this was... it was a blackhawk! Dead soldiers were still in it, with the pilot still strapped to his seat, but he was half eaten.

More .50 caliber sniper fire was falling down on my position. In between the sniper's next shot, I pulled out of my bag a white T shirt, and affixed it to a piece of wreckage from the helicopter. I raised it up, but as soon as it was fully exposed, the fire stopped. I slowly stood up, my hands in the air. I yelled, I'M A FRIENDLY... and thankfully, the no shots were fired. I bent back down and picked up my M1, took off the bayonet, put it in it's sheath, and then slung the rifle over my right shoulder.

I sauntered off towards the stadium, when I heard another form of loud noise. It was the roar of an engine off in the distance, but it was getting closer, and fast! As I slowly ambled in the direction of the stadium, I looked left, and I saw a rag-tag SUV of survivors, but the wrong kind of survivors. These men were looters, bandits... and they were armed.

I bolted away from the downed heli towards a small building.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 10:22 AM

A frown developed across Rhodes' brow, darkening his features. He paused, for dramatic effect and then let a sly grin slowly form, exposing his fangs.

"Good answers, Chaos. Leave your card there on the table. I'll contact you soon. I have a feeling I might be indulging myself very soon. But I'll warn you now," the vampire said, pausing yet again.

Suddenly, Rhodes was standing mere inches from Chaos, his .22 pointed at his ribs. He spanned the distance from bed to doorway in less than a blink of the human eye.

"If you double cross me, there's no place you can go, no place you can hide from one of my bullets," Rhodes hissed before slowly backing away to sit in an easy chair in the corner of the room.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 07:06 PM

Soldier

Chaos snickered underneath his mask a pulled one hand out holding a card in it. On the card was a chaos star and a cell phone number.

"This is the only way i can be contacted." He said flicking the card onto the table.

"Just contact me when you need my expertise." He nodded to Rhodes one last time, then glanced at Judder and walked out the door. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number quickly.

"Yeah, you know where to pick me up." he said putting the phone away. Chaos waited for a few minutes until a black hearse drove up infront of him. He got into the passenger seat and the car drove off. Chaos made a few more phone calls before heading to an abandon warehouse.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 07:33 PM

Rhodes picked up the card and glanced at it before putting it to his nostrils and inhaling.

Hmm... interesting. He thought before quickly putting it in one of his many pockets.

"Judder...time to go! We don't have much time before this place is swarming with trouble," he said quickly to the other vampire in the room before quickly gathering his meager belongings.

"Even if I'm wrong, we need to find another place to be. We've been here to long."

Rhodes glanced quickly about the room, only pausing a breath to glance down at the female body on the floor.

"Ahh my sweet lovely. May the sound of demons wings whisk you away to a better place. For you were but a flicker of the candle in the night," said Rhodes before stepping gracefully over her body.

--------------------
user posted image
Judder
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 07:42 PM

Team Leader

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 19

At Rhodes Order Judder grunts and snaps the last piece of the assembly together in to the stock of the rifle.

He loads it with the ease of practice. Then he takes and picks up the Beretta and assorted ammunition.

Judder steps over the body and into the dark night, his rifle at the ready, with its telescopic sight taken off and a set of M-14 iron sights on it.

Turning silently he observes the surrounding area. He turns back towards Rhodes

and makes a few hand signals,

Three zombies, walking about 400 yds to our left, Do i terminate them?

Judder waits for a reply.

( I know i know, I modded the Remmy to have Iron Sights, let it be )

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 03:03 AM

Soldier

The hearse pulled into a warehouse and parked to the side. The warehouse had sniper gaurds and doormen to make sure zombie and other annoyances didnt get to close. Inside there were workers running around, there was roughly 50 inside and out of this opertation. Chaos stepped out of the vehicle and walked to an office in the back. Many of the workers eyed him but said nothing. When he entered the office he removed his cloak revealing gray hair, the color of an older man but the health of a man in his twentys. There was a man waiting in one of the extra chairs.

"Sir the General from North Korea called and said they had captured more rebels and he never wants to see or hear of them again." The man said as Chaos sat behind the desk looking at the paper work infront of him.

"Separate them, the strong from the weak. The strong we will save for our new client and the weak we will test. Now get out of here I am waiting for one of the drivers to return." He replied sharply filling out paperwork that was infront of him.

"So the deal...." The man started but was silenced by Chaos's glare. The man quickly stood and saw himself out of the room.

"Well if the drive had a mistake.....atleast my product will reach the wanted client......but it still loses me." Chaos spoke to himself as he set his cell phone on the table, because in the box of zombie vaccines was one of his business cards.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 10:21 AM

Rhodes sees Judders handsignal and shakes his head and points to their vehicle, a relatively nice looking stationwagon. He tossed his gear in the backseat and threw the keys to Judder.

The two men got in the car and screeched away. The headlights shining over the walking dead. Rhodes pulled out his cell phone and checked the messages.

"Drive...south. Any road, just get us south of here," said Rhodes calmly as he hung up the phone.

"We have a job," he finished as he slid down into the seat, getting comfortable.

--------------------
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 09:54 PM

Hunter

The brick wall literally came out of nowhere. Serrano hadn't even seen it until it was too late, running face-first into a rock-solid barrier of pain. With a grunt he stumbled back, spots flashing in front of his eyes, trying to shake it off.

"Next!" he shouted to his company back at the alley. There came the sound of running, quickly getting louder. Suddenly, Sgt. Smith emerged from the smoke, flying headlong into Serrano, knocking him again into the wall.

"Sorry." She said "We'd better get the other guy over here. The smoke's lifting." It was true. Visiblity was slowly returning to normal.

"Nex-" Serrano's call was interrupted as an object hit him on the head. "Ow! Dammit!". Said object rolled to the ground at his feet, giving him a good look at it. "Oh shit."

"What?"

"Pipe bomb."

"Lit?"

"Yup."

"Run?"

"Oh yeah."

The two darted alongside the building, ducking into a side entrance as the bomb detonated, blowing a nice hole in the side of the building. Unfortunately, it looked as though they'd just jumped from the pan into the fire. The room that they now stood in was swarming with very infriendly-looking humanoids. Vampire or not was unclear due to the low-light.

"Now what?" Smith asked, raising her SAW.

"Now we have a bit of fun." Serrano replied, cocking his MAC-10. "Fun for us I mean. They probably won't be enjoying it too much."

--------------------
user posted image

ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 11:43 AM

Soldier

The truck driver entered the office when he had made it to the warehouse.

"You lost me a crate of vaccine, for that i should kill you....but you did promote my cause. So get back to work and you will live." Chaos went back to writing something when the driver scurried out to get some sleep before he was called on again.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0387 seconds · Archive