zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

FVZA OFFICIAL OPERATION: Vanity Yardsale II, Vanity Yardsale II
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 01:19 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 60

"Looks like the big party's over at the med center, brother," Harding replied, slipping buckshots into his ammo belt, "you and I are in the same boat, glad you got out okay."

Then he looked down at the Harley Davidson and gave a low whistle,

"Where'd you get that baby?"

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 01:56 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 65

"Some guy left this poor thing lying out in the middle of the street. I couldn't just leave it there." He noticed the ammunition crate on the ATV and started rummaging through, filling up a couple of Garand clips.

"Med center huh? Sounds like my kind of stuff."

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 02:44 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

With a quick scan of my surroundings I could see that there were at least twenty other zombies within the cemetery, and that was only the one's who's silhouettes contrasted with the flames in the background. Fifteen of them were between me and the gate out of the graveyard, which meant I was going to have to work for my escape. And to complicate things, I was hearing things over my radio that didn't make the situation at the stadium sound good.

Ok then just have to get past these Z's and I should be good to go.

Kill 'em all.

Don't need to, just need to get past them and to my objective.

KILL 'EM ALL!

I don't need to. I just need to get to the gate and head south.

Couldn't even do a jump with a parachute without hesitating. What's the plan? Just let life pass you by, failing at everything? You've seen how sucessful the other agents have been, they've been here longer but they're about to outrank you because you take no initiative. You're too much of a coward to do anything with your life.

That's not true.

Ignorance is bliss until the truth catches up with you. The longer you deny it the harder it's going to come. Just do as I say, kill 'em all.

I spotted a shovel only a couple of tombstones away from where I was, next to a grave that was apparently being dug until some Z's interrupted. Kind of ironic that what was widely believed to be the living dead would disturb the process of putting them to rest. Now it'd be up to me to put them to rest.

Taking note of where the nearest zombie was; dead ahead about twenty yards. As I slung my rifle around my back while jogging to the location of the shovel I also noted that the zombie nearest to me was pretty fresh, meaning it'd still be in good shape. Yanking the shovel out of the ground I cracked my neck and got ready to fight.

"Kill 'em all." I muttered.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 03:03 AM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

The masked man looked around then turned to the human who was driving his truck and gestured for him to follow. He started walking towards the FZVA Medical Center. About half way there a pack of Zombies started toward him, he sighed and pushed his cloak back pulling out a shotgun.

"I did not want to deal with this right now." He muttered and aimed and fired blowing one of the zombies heads to pieces.

He cocked the shotgun and fired again walking slow enough where he would not have to worry about reloading quickly. The man driving the truck was sure to stay back. It took half the ammo he had on him before the masked man had killed them all. He tucked his shotgun away making sure it was fully loaded for next time and saw the medical center ahead.

"Finally, now I can get on with my business." He said and picked up his walking speed to get to the Center.

When they had reached the medical center he signaled for the driver to wait outside. Hesitantly the driver nodded and pulled out a rifle for protection. The masked man continued into the building and looked around for someone he could sell his wear to.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 03:28 AM

Hunter

"Say, Boss, can we borrow one of these ATVs for a while? Got a party to go to."

Harding pumped his shotgun as he strained his ears. There was a continuous cacophany of gunfire emanating from the general direction of the Med Center, and the former Delta Operator couldn't help but feel he was missing all the fun.

"I'd move there on foot, but I got a feeling that Zack's goin' to town out there and I'm tryin' to save my ammunition."

--------------------
user posted image
Zippo
Posted: Apr 7 2007, 05:40 PM

Armory agent (ret.)

Member No.: 45

Sam watched as Serrano tore across the bridge to go to the rescue of Harding at the stadium. That was why they were keeping this bridge open, to make sure people could get where they needed to be. Fortunatly for the motorcycle mounted agent he and the guardsman had cleared the field in front of the bridge of zombies moments before he roared across.

--------------------
Agent Sam 'Zippo' Edison
FVZA Armory Chief
Captain; USMCR

"You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me."
- U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 8 2007, 05:49 AM

Hunter

"That reminds me. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I popped a Vamp back at my LZ. If my knowledge of Vampire Sociology is what it should be, that means that there are most likely more around. I'd be on your guard."

Serrano loaded a fresh clip into his Garand, thumb just barely moving out before the bolt snapped shut.

"Anyone else up for a little fun? Or are ya leaving it all for Harding and I?"

--------------------
user posted image

ruralphalanx
Posted: Apr 8 2007, 05:46 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 54

I pushed my foot to the gas pedal of my Volkswagen Golf and swerved around a corner in the centre of the city. In the trunk was my M1 Garand.

I was dressed as if I had stepped right out of the end of WWII, wearing an m1943 uniform, complete with webbing and a helmet- I knew there was action around here and I wanted in.

The car rocked violently as I hit some rubble which lined the street closest to the operation going forth. I knew the FVZA was here... but where. Maybe they could use my help...

As I made another turn a woman walked in front of my car, I turned to miss her, but I instead drove directly into a lamppost, and subsequently into the side of a building.

Feeling slightly dazed and shaken from the experience, I kicked the door open and looked at the woman, I asked her if she was okay, but only then did I realize that she was no woman now, she was a member of the dead, the walking dead.

I jumped back in the car and pulled out a hatchet that I kept under the driver's seat, along with a large maglite and some road flares. I looked back outside of the car, and there she... well... it was. The rotting mouth opened and let out a long, low moan. As this happened I charged the figure, laying down upon the head of the zombie a hard blow from my hatchet. I ran back to the car, opened the trunk, and pulled out my M1, and turned the safety off.

I then pulled out the bayonet from the scabbard on my belt, mounted it on the rifle and set off towards the gunfire I heard in the distance

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 9 2007, 03:21 AM

Soldier

The masked man looked around the medical center once more and walked outside annoyed. He looked at the drive and waved him away. The driver dropped the rifle he had been using and wheeled the truck around driving out of there as fast as he could. He shook his head and started heading into the city more. He stayed to the darker allies and vaguely looked around as if for someone.

"I hate bringing my self into doing this." he mumbled avoiding the zombies as well as he could.

When a newly created vampire came upon him the vampire smiled and went to strike. When the man saw the vampire heading towards him he waved his cloak back pulling the shotgun up to head level with the vampire. The vampire stopped as fast as he could ending a few feet from the man.

"Now that I have your attention." The man chuckled keeping the shotgun level.

"What do you want?" The vampire asked hesitantly.

"I am looking for a vampire by the name of Rhodes." He revealed bluntly. "And if you do not comply with my demands I will be force to unload a slug into your forehead"

The vampires eyes widened with fright. "He is in a Motel about ten blocks from here i swear he is there."

"Good, now beat it." He sneered and the vampire turned and ran.

The masked man turned and started walking towards the motel the vampire had mentioned. He was fortunate enough to avoid the zombies on the way.

When he arrived at the motel he spoke to the man at the desk who at first wouldnt say what room the Rhodes was in but after seeing the masked mans shotgun he told him exaclty where the room was. The man walked to the room Rhodes was in and knocked lightly on the door.

--------------------
Cyber78
Posted: Apr 9 2007, 04:38 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Grey matter splattered like a rotten tomato across the grass as the shovel smashed open the zombie's skull. This was the eleventh zombie, and I could see at least one more approaching. Some were white, some were black, some were young, some were old. It didn't really matter who they were, what mattered was that they were zombified and now they were being destroyed one at a time and it was cheap fertilizer.

The last one was a pretty large fellow. He was most certainly overweight, but not in the same way as the guy that eats at McDonald's four times a week. More in the sense of that guy that's in every seedy bar that looks like he can break you in half with two fingers and a toe. He wore a leather jacket that looked as if it had been through three world wars, enough bar fights to make the October Revolution look like a pillow fight, and two divorces. In short, the cliched tough guy.

As he approached me I stood my ground, raised the shovel and prepared for a strike to his cranium. Unexpectedly though for such a large guy he was fast, faster than I expected. And that was what would be a near fatal mistake on my part. I swung a split second too late, the head of the shovel came around and stopped just behind his head; not exactly a lethal hit. A second later the beast was upon me, shovel on the ground just out of arm's reach, and the jaws of death just a couple inches from my neck.

With a quick burst of a adreneline I shoved the zombie upwards a bit with my left arm, reached for my knife, brought it upwards and inserted the knife right into the back of the zombie's neck. The thing's body below the neck went limp, and I allowed myself to relax a bit, despite the 300 some pound behemoth of a man on top of me. That was my next big mistake. Despite it being paralyzed below the neck, that did nothing to effect what was above the neck. Namely those jaws of death I mentioned earlier.

"GAH!" I shouted as the zombie dug it's teeth into my left shoulder.

Despite the pain in my shoulder from the zombie trying to eat my flesh, but failing from a lack of body to pull back with, I managed to bring my knife out of it's neck and into the jaw joint, followed by ripping apart the jaw muscles. Immediatley the pressure on my shoulder ceased. A quick reach around and repetition of the previous cutting motions caused the jaw to completely cease function.

After freeing myself from the creature's jaws I pushed it off of me and got back up. There was a rip in my uniform along my shoulder, and the rest of my coveralls were absolutely soaked in zombie blood.

If I get through this alive there's no doubt laundry service is going to have my head for this. That's assuming I get through this alive.

With a wound to the shoulder, a pretty high dosage of zombie infection, and still not far from where I'd landed I finally exited the cemetery before the other few zombies that were still around caught up.

--------------------
user posted image
Agent Armor
Posted: Apr 10 2007, 08:24 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 48

(OOC: Sorry for the late entry, gang! been busier than a three peckered billy goat the past couple months...Got room in this one for Agent Fisher? And damn Rural, good to see ya here!)
ruralphalanx
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 01:17 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 54

I got closer to the gunfire, it was louder now. As I walked through the ghost-town that was this area of Seattle, I saw a group of Zombie's about 60 yards away from me, shambling down the street much like a bunch of drunkards. At this point I slung my rifle over my shoulder, and opened my left breast pocket on my jacket. I then removed my Leica digital camera from the pocket, and turned it on- the camera was on auto-focus, so it didn't take me too long to snap a few quick photos and ready myself for combat once more.

After placing the camera back into my jacket and buttoning the pocket, I brought the rifle down off of my shoulder and once again get myself into a combat stance.

The zombies that were 60 yards away were closing in, now only 20 feet or so away. This wasn't the first time I had seen them, they no longer scared me as much as they had the first time back in Romania (I can recall I nearly shat myself!) However, I learned how to dispatch of them without wasting ammunition- all this required was using my M1 as a spear more or less. (I had learned of this when I read the account of an unknown French soldier in WWI, who wrote of how the enemy just shuffled and sometimes crawled towards his trench no matter how many rounds he and the other men put into the "Germans." He said later in his account that the German soldiers, upon "arrival" at the French trench looked already dead, as they had a pallid state to them, and were riddled with bullets and shrapnel. Needless to say, the soldier later wrote of how he killed the threats, with a thrust of his bayonet through the head of the enemies. However, after dispatching the "walking dead" he and the rest of the survivors ran back to a rear-line trench, where they were blamed of cowardice, and all sent on a suicide charge the next day. All were killed.)

Out of the 10 zombies that approached me, 2 were stage 3 zombies... these guys have been around for awhile... either that, or somebody did this to them before succumbing to the zombie attack themselves- in fact, as I looked closer at one of the zombies approaching me, I realized it was a former police officer, with his gun still in the holster!

Well it wasn't time to sit back and enjoy the scene- I had to make it out of here alive... I knew it was a bad idea to mess with zombies again, but my interest in history, especially dealing with strange things such as this, has led me here.

In the end, I decided to save ammunition another way- I ran. I ran right around them, ever closer to the gunfire.

But then I thought to myself... is the gunfire coming from frantic survivors? Murderous opportunists? The FVZA? The army?

Oh man, I had no idea what to do... so I pressed forward towards the gunfire.

--------------------
user posted image
Jay
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 10:57 AM

Memories...

Group: Vampires
Member No.: 34

(OOC: My regards to everyone who's set the scene so nicely. I was kinda meh about posting a few days ago.)

Quarantine, my ass.

The recently-erected and even more recently-vacated quarantine checkpoint was quietly and efficiently being raided by a small group of vampires. Most of them were new, being the closest vampires Jay could find due to the rather speedy evacuation of the docks district in Seattle, but a couple of more experienced vampires had also escaped in this group, chief among these being the vampire known as Solomon. At the moment, he was gazing into the city, arms crossed. A mobile phone was in his right hand.
"Jay."
A second vampire perked up his ears before joining Solomon.
"You called?" he asked in a casual tone.
"Yes. I would like to know the situation at hand from what you have managed to retrieve from that checkpoint."

Jay thought back. Following this part of the pack's escape from Seattle where military was already closing in, they had hijacked a police car and made use of its radio. Having done this, they already knew of the quarantine that had been placed on the city, not to mention a fair portion of the military action. The quarantine checkpoint was being raided for any spare weapons and ammunition after they had literally ripped the three guards from limb to limb. A quick glance through some paperwork also revealed the main priorities of the military already inside the outbreak zone. Jay cleared his throat and unrolled a map.

"The Guard and any FVZA agents in the area have three current objectives, each of them being to secure a specific compound or complex. The first is the University of Washington Med Center, which is to act as a minor refuge. I believe this will also be used to treat any wounded, which is why it will most likely be their prime objective.
"The second is Husky Stadium. This will also be used as a refuge and will most likely be guarded by snipers. This could work both ways, because if we gain superiority on some of the taller buildings in the area, we can pick off any refugees.
"The third and final area is the bridge crossing the Lake Washington Ship Canal. This is the rear flank, and most likely to be heavily defended. I advise against an assault on this area.
"We have entered to the north-east of Husky Stadium. Do you have any ideas on how to proceed, Solomon?"

A long silence followed this report. Jay stood still, forced to put blind faith in this vampire's tactical abilities. An obvious choice would be the stadium.

"...we make for the Med Center."
"Oh?"

Solomon drew a line with his finger on the map.
"The refugees heading for the stadium are in our path. We assess the priority of taking them out. If it is low priority, we continue onwards to the Center. Understood?"
"Understood."
"Excellent. Go tell the others. You never know, we might even catch up with Rhodes, or Vincent's pack."

Six minutes later, 13 shadows flitted into downtown Seattle. The hunt was on.
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 03:20 PM

Hunter

"No takers, huh? Well if you change your mind, you know where to find us. Just follow the gunfire!" Serrano laughed. As he remounted his Harley, he paused to take a look around the stadium.

"If I were you, I'd get some guys on the top floors of that stadium. Make sure you have some snipers watching that bridge too."

"Wait!" A voice called from the group of agents. "I'm coming with you!" A female agent stepped forward. "Sergeant Rebecca Smith, automatic rifleman reporting!" In her hands was an M-240 SAW, a very persuasive instrument when used as intended.

"Alright. You wanna go on the Harley or with Harding on his quad?"

"Harley all the way, man! Sorry dude." She said with a slightly sheepish glance at Harding as she mounted the Night Rod's passenger seat.

"Okay, if we're ready, I'd say its time to head out!" Serrano started the bike and rode out the stadium towards the medical center. "When the gunsmoke settles, we'll sing a victory tune." he sang merrily "Then we'll all meet back at the local saloon."

--------------------
user posted image

ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 09:09 PM

Soldier

About half a mile from Miller's position the truck drive working for the masked man turned onto the street Miller was on and thought that he was a zombie. he didnt want to damage the truck unless absolutely necessary and the cargo he was carrying was fragile.....but poorly fassened so when he turned a street before hitting Miller he cracked the wheel launching one of the crates out of the bed which hit a zombie in the back crushing him. most of the zombie vaccines in the case were broken but there were a few that stayed intact. the driver cursed knowing that, that case would be cut from his pay, but didnt care as long as he got out alive.
Maelstrom
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 01:56 PM

Hunter

(OOC: I have a quad?)

Harding simply chuckled as he prepped his vehicle.

"No hard feelings."

The engine rummed to life as harding squared himself took a few moments to breath. He glanced over at Serrano on his Harley before turning back to the remaining National Guardsmen. Snapping off a salute, he said simply,

"See y'all on the other side."

With that, he gunned the engine and tore off into the darkness, hoping that Serrano wasn't too far in his Harley. His destination: the med center and the biggest party in town.

--------------------
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 04:21 AM

Hunter

(OOC: You asked to borrow one of them earlier. I was just assuming you got one.)

"Hold up here!" A voice shouted over the noise of the Harley's engine. Serrano pulled over to the side of the street and killed the engine. The gunfire was so close now it was almost deafening. He turned around to face his passenger.

"What's up?"

"The med center's around this corner. We ride out there on this thing and we'll die faster than a 12-point buck walking into a bar in Texas." She told him, dismounting the bike. Serrano did the same, drawing his MAC-10. Zombies didn't use guns, meaning that he'd have to fight either vampires or humans, both of which were significantly more vulnerable to bullets.

"Hold here. I'm gonna take a look." He jogged up to the street, staying against the corner building. He took a quick look around the corner before running back.

"Well?"

"You ever see that movie 'Saving Private Ryan'?"

"Yeah."

"Remember the first fifteen minutes of it?"

"Yeah."

"Something like that." He walked back to the corner with Smith to show her. She was surprised by the accuracy of the statement. Unseen gunmen fired from the windows at a group of figures in the street, cutting some of them down in the street in sprays of blood and gore. Serrano leaned out further to get a better view. The guys in the street looked human enough. Suddenly he was met by a flurry of bullets from one of the windows facing him.

"SUNUVABITCH!" He leapt backwards as rounds pinged off the pavement and building near him.

"What is it?" Smith asked, taking a quick look at the building "I don't see anything."

"MG42. Third floor, second window from the right."

"An MG42? Are you sure? That's a World War II era-" She was interrupted with a hail of bullets accompanied by the unmistakable report of a German MG42, the fastest firing single barreled machine gun in history. 1200 rounds a minute and a 2,475 foot per second muzzle velocity proved to be quite a deterrant.

"Told you." He said as she jumped back in an identical fashion.

"Jesus, this really is like Omaha Beach..."

--------------------
user posted image

Alaska
Posted: Apr 13 2007, 01:40 PM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

Running up the stairs of the stadium was the easy part. Carrying a high-powered sniper as well as a twenty-pound pack of ammo wasn't. Alaska had been designated to be a light support member, but later on was given a large amount of HEIAP ammunition. As he neared the top he found himself close to the media tower, where he pulled a length of rope down from his side and tossed it up onto the roofing, secured it, then pulled himself up onto it.

For a brief moment the sight left him speechless, over twenty stories up all he could do was look onward into the night, but he knew better, and he quickly moved himself to the highest point then unslung the M82A1 riding on his back, following that he set down the pack of ammunition and swiftly loaded a clip into the rifle.

Normally a High-Explosive Incendiary AP round would be useless, however, in this situation, the numbers of undead that would be moving upon the location would be so vast that an HEIAP round would be able to deal serious damage by detonating then setting aflame large groups of the undead.

As he spotted a relatively small pack of undead moving toward the stadium, he aimed, relaxed, then fired a round straight into the middle of the pack, in an instant the Zombie's head had exploded, with enough flame to set the other Undead on fire.

From below at the stadium the Machine Guns had been being set up secure points throughout, as well as provisions were being gathered and survivors brought in. Alaska knew, however, that things were soon to go to absolute hell.
Rhodes
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 12:44 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

[OOC: Sorry for the tardiness..been on vaca up north! weather sucked]

Rhodes heard the approach of the stranger but only took another draw on his cigarette when the knock came. His weapons were lying close by, between him and the newly made vampire beside him.

"I hunger!! It hurtsssss!!" hissed the fledging.

Rhodes cuts his eyes over to the infant bloodsucker, then pointed at the door.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 02:47 PM

Soldier

(ooc: welcome back.....ive been waiting)

The masked man waited awhile a little weary of how long it was taking, he wrapped his cloak around so the shotgun he had out was hidden and he knocked again. The way he saw it, humans and vampires are sneaky and paranoid. So he was hoping to be ready. He took a step back giving him more room between himself and the door.

"Why do I even bother trying to think i wont get attacked?" he mumbled to himself.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0372 seconds · Archive