zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post )

FVZA OFFICIAL OPERATION: Vanity Yardsale II, Vanity Yardsale II
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jun 13 2007, 12:00 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

(OOC: I'm looking at my copy of World War Z. For future reference the correct spelling is Zack. G works as well)

Fifty miles an hour. Add concrete and gravity. Mix well.

Serrano'd done this so many times he could be considered a master of dumping off a motorcycle. Not so much with Sgt. Smith. Whereas Serrano simply slid off, Smith was tossed to the ground, recieving a good whack on the head from the ground, knocking her out and scraping her up pretty good.'

"Aw dammit." Serrano kicked away a zombie, jumped to his feet, and grabbed Rebecca's limp form, tossing her over his shoulder with one hand and drawing Clair with the other. Currently, he was in the worst situation he could imagine; surrounded by Zack with an injured comrade using a weapon that was never meant to be fired with one hand. "This is gonna suck."

He pulled the trigger at the closest zombie, the recoil nearly throwing the gun out of his hand. The G pitched backwards into the one behind it, knocking down an impressive number of the undead in a domino effect.

"Just found our way out. Hold on Beck." Serrano ran forward over the zombies, bones crunching beneath his boots as he used his downed enemy as a set of impromptu stepping stones.

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 03:34 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

As he was walking towards the roof of the warehouse his phone rang.

"Yes, what is it?"He answered.

"Ok so they are trying to escape big deal, they have tried before......Wait slow down.....They've almost busted down the door? Thats impossible they would need vampiric strenth to even dent that door........WHAT!!!!!Fuck!!!!" Chaos hung up the phone and started running to the warehouse.

"How is this possible. No one can get in or out of that place....shit"

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 03:34 AM

Hunter

"Get back you sunuvabitch!"

Serrano delivered an akward kick to the unfortunate zombie blocking his way. Not waiting to deliver a finishing blow, he ran over it and up to the large building on the side of the road. He smashed the door open with his free shoulder, rushed inside, and slammed the door behind him.

"Damn. That didn't work out like I planned." He flipped a nearby lightswitch on and was greeted by a chorus of angry hisses. Turning around, he was greeted by a half dozen angry vampires.

"...What the hell?..." Rebecca said softly, waking from unconsciousness.

"Good. You're up. Get off." Serrano dumped her from his shoulder and drew his sidearm.

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 03:09 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes turned and strolled towards the coffee shop.. he was in no mood to sit shotgun next to that maniac nascar wanna be, Cooper. He just wanted to sit and relax for a moment, catch his breath from all the insanity that plagued the city.

After sitting down, a frumpy waitress bounced up, "Hiya hon, what can i get ya ta drink?", she asked perkily.

Rhodes arched a brow, "Um, just a cup of coffee for now, and could i get some silverware too please?"

"Sure thing," she said all too happily before walking away, her fat thighs covered in heavy gauge nylons rubbing together loudly.

Rhodes wondered what manner of physics kept her thighs from bursting into flames from the friction going on as she walked.

Shaking his head, he closed his eyes and tried to shut out all the heightened vampiric senses for a moment...a practice that gave him the briefest sense of 'normality'...until his cell phone rang.

Growling, the vampire pulled out the phone.

"What," he said with agitation in his voice.

"Fine. But then I'm done for a while. I'll call when i want more work," he replied to the voice on the other end before slamming his phone on the tabletop.

Switching his vampiric's senses on like a spotlight, Rhodes scanned the room's occupants as the waitress returned with his drink order.

"Here ya go sweetie. Coffee and i brought you some creamers and silverware. Are you gonna order anything to eat today?" she asked, setting the items down in front of the vampire.

"Not at the moment...uh.. Cloey. This is fine for now," he said, reading her namebadge.

She nodded with a big smile and went to check on another table. Rhodes picked up the silverware wrapped in a napkin and unfolded it neatly beside his cup of coffee. Taking the spoon, he put it in the steaming black liquid, then picked up the fork and squeezed the middle two prongs together before bending the outer ones back and down. Picking up his coffee cup in his left hand, Rhodes sipped at the java, not particularly enjoying the taste. His focus was on the occupant seated directly behind him.

A man in his mid 40's, well built and fit, sat with his back to Rhodes booth seat.

"So the way i see it, when that dirtbag lawyer tries to run for office, we drop him a little love note ya know what im saying. Just to let him know who's going to get him there," the mark said to his dining companion.

Rhodes closed his eyes and pushed his thoughts toward the other person...Gotta piss now.

"Hey, I gotta piss now. Be right back," the man said moments later, much to Rhodes chagrin.

"Sure thing," the mark responded as his friend got up and walked towards the restrooms.

Rhodes waited a split second, then in a flash picked up the deformed fork and jabbed it behind him, over his shoulder into the base of the skull of the mark sitting behind him. The job was done in the blink of an eye, the man's head listed back and to the side with just the slightly trickle of blood oozing from the puncture wound to his cerebral cortex. He didnt feel any pain whatsoever.
The vampire nonchalantly dropped a $5 bill on the table beside his coffee cup after straightening out the fork and promptly left the restaurant.

After stepping out into the street, amid pedistrian traffic, a yell was heard coming from inside for someone to call 911. Rhodes stuffed his hands in his coat pockets and walked away in no particular direction.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 11:19 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

Chaos ran into the warehouse from the roof and ran down to the main door where almost every gaurd was standing holding all different types of guns all aimed at the cellar door which was no severly dented.

"They have been bang away for hours" one of the guards said. "I dont think the door will last much longer."

"DAMNIT!" Chaos shouted then turned to a woman in a lab coat "Get everyone and everything out of here.....its time to relocate. usually vampires only change others when they need or want....this one has been told to do this thats why they are all vampires."

The woman nodded then ran upstairs getting everything cleared up with the rest of the works and loading it all into the trucks. Chaos turned and grabbed five guards.

"pour any gasoline we have extra down into the cellar then leave all the flammable materials dumped everywhere.....This place is going to hell." as soon as chaos finished talking they were off.

After half an hour everything and everyone were in the trucks and driving out, Chaos stood by the cellar door with Kedzie.

"Go get the copter ready" Chaos commanded. Kedzie nodded and ran upstairs to the roof. Chaos grabbed a bottle of rum and stuck a cloth in it he set it down right in front of the cellar door and light the cloth hurrying upstair and into the ready copter. as soon as they took off and were a good distance away the bottle of rum exploded catching the gasoline on fire and burning the warehouse to the ground. Chaos looked back at the fire as they headed to the new location of their base.

"All the time and work wasted" he said and the fire raged.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 08:05 AM

Hunter

"Are you alright? That looked like it hurt." the now conscious Rebecca said, finishing off a downed vampire with a bullet to the head.

"I think so." Serrano shook his shooting hand, trying to swing the pain out. "That's what I get for going one handed with a fifty."

"So what now?"

"We keep moving. See if we can find a nice defensible building. Then start defending."

Smith raised an eyebrow "How exactly to you plan on moving to another building. Let's not forget out little party outside."

"We use the roof. Jump to the next building."

"Wait....Really?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"It's just so...cliche."

--------------------
user posted image

Cyber78
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 02:09 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Hate to cut this short, but seeing as we've got a new mission coming up I'd like to get this current mission wrapped up by the end of Friday if that's not a problem.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 5 2007, 03:22 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

(OOC: none here chief)

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 7 2007, 02:03 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

OOC: Ok, I'm ending the mission here. Next one starts up tomorrow.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0246 seconds · Archive