zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9  ( Go to first unread post )

FVZA OFFICIAL OPERATION: Vanity Yardsale II, Vanity Yardsale II
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 01:36 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

{ooc: ahhhh a challenge!}

Rhodes crept along the i-beam, careful not to distrupt any dust or debris that had been collecting there for years. Glancing down his keen vision allowed him to pick out the warm bodies mulling and running about the warehouse floor.

Hmm.. lots of bodies. Too bad im not hungry. No uniforms. Damn. This is gonna be tricky.

He silently fell to the ground behind a large stack of crates and boxes piled up against one of the warehouse walls. Several large, blackened out windows lined the sides. Keeping to the shadows, the vampire blended in with the darkness. Climbing a large stack, he observed the activity on the floor several feet below.

Rhodes was simply watching and trying to figure out what was in the cases/crates and why so many people were in this one particular warehouse when literally an army of undead roamed outside the walls.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 04:43 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

The people in the cellar looked miserable. like prisoners some paced, some had created board games. there clothes varied as much as the nationality. There were Chinese, Germans, Africans, Middle easterns, even americans. mostly only the americans spoke english, for those who spoke. they look like they have been trapped for a while though they seemed to be treated well. there was a makeshift kitchen area with fresh clean water and everything even kept well supplied with food, but they were still trapped. No gaurds were on this level and the crates were fill only with spare clothes to use.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 07:07 PM

Once the realization came to Rhodes that these were prisoners, not guards or workers, a rather devious plot developed in his mind.

Hmm. I could infect one or two of them, then let the nature takes its course. However, that might raise suspicion. Either way, it beats hanging around here collecting dust. Well...maybe just one lil snack.

Rhodes smiled wickedly as he crept from among the crates...he slipped towards the kitchen area, reaching down and unscrewing a lightbulb from its socket, creating more working darkness in the area.

Soon, a young female came shuffling along. Her hair was somewhat disheveled as well as her clothing looked as tho it were two sizes to large. Rhodes focused his attention on the woman and began to mentally call to her, picking thru her thoughts and memories. Eventually he found her name, Valerie.

"Valerie, do not be alarmed. I'm a friend here to help you and the others. Come over here towards the icebox," whispered the vampires voice in such a soothing tone that a rampaging bull would doze off.

The woman turned slowly from getting a glass of water and walked to the shadowy corner of the kitchen. Rhodes' eyes shone from inside the shadows, beckoning to her to come closer.

"Who...who are you?" she asked in a hushed manner.

"Someone that can help you escape. Come over here so's not to alarm the others," he replied, holding out a pale hand towards her.

As Valerie took his hand, not noticing the ice cold nature of it, Rhodes pulled her in behind a large set of boxes filled with clothing.

"There's a way you can overpower your guards. But you'll need something of mine to aid you..." the vampires voice trailed off as he slowly turned her around and softly clamped down on her neck.

She gasped slightly as she felt her mind filled with several decades of memories come flooding inward. A single thought pierced thru the flashing visions.

You will now be as I am. When you awake, you are to take the others, one by one and do as I am doing unto you now. When you are as one, begin by taking the guards. Do you understand?

Valerie mentally responded, Yes, I do, my teacher.

Rhodes released her, kissing away any signs of bite marks.

"Go, and rest now. In less than a day, you'll be as I."

The convert nodded, and walked off as if coming from a daze, rubbing the side of her neck.

Rhodes waited to make sure no one saw the exchange before leaping into the rafter beams overhead. He slipped his way among them to one of the windows. He noticed a simple magnetic alarm on the inside. Pulling out a small set of fridge magnets, he bypassed the system, opened the window, then dropped to the alleyway.

The vampire shoved two zombies away from him before running at preternatural speeds to the next block.

We'll just see how that works itself out.

--------------------
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 05:48 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

"Ready."

"Light it."

"Lit. Heads up."

"Got it. Frag out." Serrano and Smith had become a well-oiled machine, lighting and throwing their large supply of explosives out the window, decimating the zombie population below. The current bomb went off perfectly, the blast knocking dust off the ceiling above them.

"Detonation successful. Looks like they're pretty much all gone." Serrano said, picking off a few remaining zombies with his "borrowed" AK-47.

"Alright. What's our next move?" Smith asked, setting the bag of pipe bombs back on the ground.

"We get to the transport outside, rearm, then figure out how to get the rest of our welcoming party to our current position."

"Sounds good. How do you want to get them here?"

"Most of 'em are fairly new, probably still have hearing. We could pull a Hope."

"And what..." Smith raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms ".exactly is a Hope?"

"Didn't you ever read World War Z?" Serrano got up and walked out of their current room, Smith at his side.

"Can't say I did."

"The extra extra short version is that you play really loud music to attract zombies to your position. Of course those zombies had better hearing than our friends out there. Even so, it should attract most of the newer ones, which are the biggest threats anyways."

"What about the others?" Smith asked as they stepped to the transport Jeep outside.

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it." He pulled the tailgate down, revealing several boxes of ammunition.

"Won't it attract Vampires too?"

"Yup. All the better. Might get a challenge out of this for once....Hey! Lookie here!" Serrano emerged with a 40mm grenade launcher and several rounds of high explosive ammunition. "Hehe. I'd normally have to go through so much red tape to get my hands on one of these. Oh well, nobody around to notice."

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 05:40 PM

Soldier

(ooc: forgot to mention that greywolf has an eyepatch on his left eye....this will be important later.)

The copter landed on the roof of the warehouse and Chaos stepped out followed by Kedzie.

"Master Chaos, master Chaos." A young woman dressed in a chemists jacket came running up to him.

"There are two things that you must know. First of all I found this on your desk when I was looking for you." The Woman handed him a simplely designed Jian sword. Chaos took the sword.

"We have created another serrum for the mental state we were looking into, it last much longer than our last attempt and should last roughly a week."

"This is good. I will be needing it soon." Chaos handed the sword to Kedzie and nodded. Kedzie smiled revealing his fangs and jump to the next building looking around and listening, then ran a few buildings to the next block and jumped down into an alley looking for Rhodes.

"And our latest test subjects?" Chaos turned back to the woman after watching Kedzie go.

"The vampire is still alive and well but the other.....has died like the others." she looked down.

"Maybe we are looking in the wrong species for the answers to this curse." Chaos opened the butt of his shotgun revealing and exrtemely padded compartment. He pulled out a small vial of blood and looked at it.

"You aren't suggesting we use that are you?" The womans eyes became wide.

"No not yet, to many died for this to go to waste....just try again" Chaos put the vial away and the woman left. Chaos went to his office and sat down grieved.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 07:56 PM

Rhodes sped amongst the alleys and streets, putting plenty of distance between himself and the walking hordes of undead.

The city had become a warzone. Between the humans, zombies and other miscellaneous freaks running around, a vampire didnt know where to turn to in the event of an emergency...except Rhodes.
Barreling down a narrow alleyway, he could see several zombies at the end passing by. There were a few in the alley itself, that he could detect. Pulling out a pair of long daggers, the vampire raced along the wet pavement, charging the first ones with no fear. Leaping off the right side of the alley's building, Rhodes stabbed the first of three zombies in the head. Rebounding with one step, he zig zagged his way down the alleyway, dropping the rotters in their tracks.

Landing in a crouch, he wiped the black icor from the blades and tucked them away in their hidden sheaths.

Suddenly his senses warned him of an unnatural presence dropping in from behind.
Spinning quickly, Rhodes had his twin silenced .22 pistols pointed down the alley at a strange looking human-vampire, carrying a sword.

"Speak quickly and importantly before I change my mind about killing you," commanded the vampire coldly.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 08:38 PM

Soldier

Kedzie grinned again paying more attention to Rhodes himself than the pistol he held.

"Rhodes, I presume." Kedzie Chuckled.

"Well, my boss sent me to look for you since i have something that you want." He drew the sword and slashed it across a wall creating a gash in the wall.

"Diamond hard, laser sharp...or atleast just about" he put the sword back in the sheath and tossed it to Rhodes.

"Now you owe Chaos."Kedzie said and disappeared back onto the roof and to the warehouse.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 11:53 PM

Rhodes caught the sword swiftly, watching as the little vamp scampered off.

Arching an eyebrow, he put his guns away and inspected the sword carefully.
As he eyed the blade closely, a zombie shambled up behind him. Spinning quickly, Rhodes delivered a downward stroke, holding the blade up in front of him. The zombie groaned and took one step before sliding apart into two halves.

Rhodes gripped with two fingers, ever so gently, the blade and pulled it back to see a thin red line welt up. Nodding with approval he slid the sword back in its sheath.

"Hm. Chinese style will do. Not exactly quite my preference...but it'll do just the same," he muttered as he slung it inside his long coat and continued down the alley.

The vampire strolled quickly down the street, cars zipped past hurriedly, some not stopping for redlights or pedestrians.
He jerked open a car door sitting at a redlight and hopped into the passenger seat.

"Bank, over on 2nd and Johnson ave."

The driver grunted and stomped the gas pedal. Moments later the car screeched up to the front of the financial institution. Rhodes nodded to the driver before getting out wearing nothing but a small windbreaker.
The vampire walked thru the security doors between 4 armed guards, not setting off the metal detectors and went straight to the bank manager.
A very old, whisp of a man looked up from a rather thick ledger.

"Yes? May i help you?" he croned.

"Safety deposit box. Long, LONG term section 1A. I'm in a hurry."

The old man huffed and slid from behind the enormous oak desk. He motioned with is bony finger for Rhodes to follow. They proceeded into a dark long corridor lit with a single set of lights. Turning a corner the man had pulled a large ring of keys from his breast pocket and inserted it into a lock on one side of a large vault door and looked as Rhodes pulled another key and did on the opposite side.

Simultaneous turns and the vault groaned with life as it opened slowly. Rhodes watched as the man grunted with effort to open it. He placed a hand, rolling his eyes and nearly slung the giant door open onto the old man. He walked in quickly, right to a large box and inserted the same key. Pulling out a large sized vault box, the vampire flung open the lid and pulled out several stacks of cash. Thumbing thru them he counted almost as fast as a counting machine. He stuffed three large stacks in his pockets, replaced the lid, locked the box in place and left.
The old man turned as Rhodes walked by, then strolled over to the box and took note of the number. He scratched his thin white hair and exited, locking the vault.

Back at his desk, the misery flipped thru a log book.

"Lemme see. Box 13X, opened in 1896, regular visits yearly up until 1920, changed uhhh, owners. No access records from 20's or 30's. Regular visits from 1947 up until 1987. No other access until today. Strange indeed," the old man muttered, pushing at his spectacles.

Rhodes walked out the building and jumped into the same car as before. The car spun its tires and weaved expertly thru traffic.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 9 2007, 04:10 AM

Soldier

Chaos took out a journal of information flipping back and forth between pages reveal logs and pictures of human, the body systems and blood cells.

"DAMNIT!" Chaos whipped the journal across the room. He removed his gloves revealing his hands to be scarred and burnt.

"Nothing. Nothing is fucking working!" He tore the sleeve off his leather armor revealing more gashes and burns. He opened a package that was left on his desk which contained syringes filled with a clear liquided, and pumped it into his arm falling back into his chair."

"Damnit" he murmured to himself.

"Yes Tanya?" he said when the woman from the roof walked into his office cautiously.

"I was just wondering who we should use next as a test subject." she stood still as if a beast might attack her.

"I will figure that out later...for now i need to go. If anything happens call me." Tanya nodded and hurried out of the office. Chaos put the cell phone in his pocket and looked at his arm.

"I will fix it when i get back." he mumbled and walked out of the warehouse leaving his cloak, sword, and shotgun but keeping his colts on him.

He wandered the streets aimlessly for a few minutes then headed for the part of town that was inhabited by mostly humans, and he started following an attractive young woman. Keeping close to her through the shadows, alleys, and rooftops.

--------------------
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jun 9 2007, 07:36 AM

Hunter

The portable generator sputtered to life reluctantly, spitting out clouds of exhaust before calming down and idling.

"We're in business, Beck." Serrano grinned, plugging in a pair of large speakers, likely used in lecture halls prior to now. At the moment, the agent planned to put them to a use that rocked a bit more.

"Same here. Locked, loaded, ready to kick some ass." Smith had constructed a firing position on the floor above him. The two currently kept contact though a pair of walkie talkies they'd found in the jeep outside.

"See anything?"

"Some people keep running across the street about a click out. Nothing much else."

"Good. Any song requests?" Serrano said, pulling out the small, generic mp3 player he kept in his smallest pants pocket. "Got some Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Toby Keith, Skynrd, Metallica, Jimmy Buffett, the theme song from Top Gun..."

"Got 'Don't Tread On Me'?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Play it!"

Serrano plugged the player into the speakers, cranked up the volume, then ran for his eardrums. Seconds later, he joined Smith on the floor above him, picking up an M14 he'd found in the jeep.

"Where's the Metallica?" Smith demanded.

"Put it on a delay so as not to destroy my hearing. Should start....now."

Right on cue, the speakers began blasting the music, vibrating the entire building with its sheer loudness.

"Dude. This...This....This is awesome!" Smith exclamed, obviously no longer bothered by the gunshot wound in her shoulder. The two of them rocked out as they set up their weapons about halfway into the small medical room to conceal their positions.

"Wait til Zack shows up. Then the party really starts!"

--------------------
user posted image

Rhodes
Posted: Jun 9 2007, 12:53 PM

The car rocketed down a side street between two large nearly gutted buildings. Rhodes had his head leaning back on the head rest, watching as his driver weaved and veered around several obstacles.

"You know," Rhodes said, "You don't HAVE to drive this fast. I'm not in a hurry anymore?"

The driver, concentrating on the road nodded once, "Yes, but its good practice for me sir. You never know when a crisis will arise. I want to keep my skills sharp, sir."

Rhodes looked up at the fabric hanging loosely from the ceiling, thinking back to the day he found this one.
Cooper Smith, fourth battallion fresh out of Fort Lee, VA. Young, dumb and full of piss and vinegar. No regard for his own life, or those around him. All he wanted was to be where the action was, regardless of the survivability factor. Coop had been shot, stabbed, electrocuted, blowed up, and even hit by lightning at one time. Backwoods born and bred, this young kid was a modern day Billy the Kid, only he couldnt shoot worth a shit. The minute Rhodes revealed himself, Coop was like a lost puppy who'd found his master. Loyal, to a degree, he would follow orders to the letter...especially if it meant killing something.

"Slow the fuck down Coop. I need you to make the next left up here," ordered Rhodes, his voice a little harsher.

The young army recruit whipped the vehicle's steering wheel, and slamming the brake and gas respectively to cause a controlled powerslide. The ass end of the heavy sedan whipped around and smashed into several zombies in the street, sending them flying.

"HOOOOOOYAHHHHHHH!!! 4 points!"

Rhodes sighed and shook his head then pointed to a small coffee shop. This area had a high concentration of humans, the police and military had managed to keep this zone fairly clear of undead.

Pulling over quickly, Rhodes leaped out of the car, slamming the door.

"Go, i'll call you later," he said as Coop nodded and peeled out.

Walking along, Rhodes was wearing his long coat again, fully armed, including his new sword tucked on his side. He spotted movement up above.

Smiling, Rhodes pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hope this doesn't spoil his plans, but i hate to leave debts unpaid," chuckled Rhodes as he dialed the masked man's cell phone.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 9 2007, 11:54 PM

Soldier

Chaos had followed the woman to the coffee shop and watched he from the roof top waiting for her friend to leave.

But then his cell phone rang. It wasn't obnosiously loud but it could still be heard. He jumped away from the ledge and tucked away into the shadows.

"Yeah, this is chaos and this had better be fucking important." He growled answering the phone

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 01:09 PM

Rhodes looked up, phone held to his ear, he saw Chaos leap back from the roof's edge. He was apparently watching someone streetlevel.

"Yeah, this is chaos and this had better be fucking important."

Rhodes pulled the phone away and looked at it with mock disdain.

"$3000 fucking important enough?"

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 11:43 PM

Soldier

Chaos groaned.

"Forgive me you just caught me in the middle of some business." He peeked over the ledge to check on the woman then leaned back.

"Besides, I told you I do not want you to pay me money, but when i need a favor then i will call you does that sound good."

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 01:38 AM

Rhodes took turn to groan, as he looked up.

"Look, no offense, but i'm not the kinda guy that 'returns favors'. I pay, or i get paid. So unless you have something you want right now," he said just as a mental image of a woman sitting and sipping a latte' flashed thru his vampiric mind, "such as a particular young lass brought to you trussed up, I suggest you take the money."

The vampire quickly scanned with his senses and finally spotted a woman among the crowd like the one in his telepathic image.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 03:59 AM

Soldier

Chaos looked over the ledge wearily looking through the crowd for Rhodes and spotted him.

"No, that i can handle....fine i will take the money." Chaos sighed and leaned against the wall.

"I am assume since you know who i am after you also know where i am so just toss the money up here and our business arrangements will be done for this deal...but if you need anything else you know how to reach me."

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 02:28 PM

Rhodes frowned as he glanced around at all the pedistrians.

"Sure," he said before he tucked the cell phone in his pocket.

He strolled around to the corner of the building, near a small service
entrance and slung the small manila envelope stuffed with the $3000.

It arched up high, over the buildings edge before landing near the feet of the masked business man.

Done deal. Now to get back to business.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 07:48 PM

Soldier

Chaos opened the envelope and checked its contents the nodded stuffing it into his shirt. He went back to the ledge of the building to see that the womans friend was walking away and the woman was getting ready to leave. He followed her down a few streets where she turned into an alley way and began talking to two men who were waiting. Chaos jumped behind a dumpster a few yards away and listened.

"Hey pretty lady, how 'bout showin' some love to two hard working me." The one wearing now shirt snickered and licked his lips.

"Yeah, just some lovin' is all that we want." The smaller one grinned revealing fangs. The started drawing large daggers out taking a step towards the woman. She let out a little scream grabbing pepper spray from her bag. The two laughed and grabbed her each holding an arm. The shirtless one slowly dragged the knife down the front of her shirt cutting it down the middle.

"Get your own prey, blood sucking fucks." Chaos stepped from the shadows pulling out his colts and fired the simaltaniously into the heads of the other two Then returned the guns to their holsters and walked over to her as she felt to her knees.

"Im not your prey!" She grabbed one of the daggers and stabbed it into his gut and ran.

"Fucking acting wench" Chaos growled pulling the knife out he started back to his warehouse mumbling about the fucking bitch.

--------------------
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 02:55 AM

Hunter

"Look. This rocks and all, but when do the zombies show up? I mean, you'd think they'd catch on after the entire Black album..." Rebecca said, kicking back in her chair.

"Hold on a sec..." Serrano seemed distracted, staring at something off in the distance.

"What is it?"

"Hand me the 700 will you?" He recieved the sniper rifle and looked intently through the scope into the town.

"SHIT!"

"What?!"

"Look for yourself! Make it fast because we have some serious ass to haul." He said tossing her the rifle and picking up as many weapons as he could. Smith peered through the scope and immediately saw what the problem was. The zombies were coming all right. Problem was, they weren't getting over the bridge about a half mile out. They were all falling into the river, to be washed downstream.

"Holy..."

"We have to go! Grab as much as you can and follow me."

The two ran loaded with guns and ammunition out of the building they had fought so hard to defend to the Harley that they'd ridden there. Quickly, they mounted and blasted towards the broken bridge.

"How do we get to the other side?!" Smith shouted over the wind.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!"

"Dude! The bridge is out!"

"You know what I mean!"

The river came up almost blindingly fast. Serrano looked for a way out, saw an empty semi truck car trailer and hit the gas. The suspension compressed metal scraped metal and the bike was airborne. They easily cleared the river. Problem was, their landing zone was heavily infested with the undead. The bike hit and slid sideways, dumping the riders and taking out a good number of zombies at the knees.

--------------------
user posted image

Alaska
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 06:36 AM

Agent Alaska, Shadow

Member No.: 26

[Yeah, I know. Too fucking long. I had school, and lots of it.

-And Serrano, I'm pretty sure it's Zakk, not Zach.]

Fun though a novice agent may think it, solely using the M82A1 swiftly dropped from the "This is exciting ha-ha watch that zed's head blow off" to the "I'm going to have scars where the stock has rammed into my arm so many times why the hell am I still doing this?" level. Alaska first cursed himself for volunteering to head up the perimeter defense of Husky Stadium, which population had been growing at a steady rate for well over an hour. Aside from the under-the-breath swearing, he also desired action something fierce. Lucky for him, irony decided to make an appearance.

As he loaded yet another ten-round clip to his rifle with the HEIAPs, it was all he could do from jumping five feet into the air when from what seemed to be miles around, roared what he could only put at metal. Swinging around the M82, he attempted to locate the epicenter of the sound quake, but before he found the source, a problem, and a large one at that made itself visible. Zombies, hundreds of them were pouring toward the location of the sonics, which while normally would only be problematic for the non-zombie inhabitants of the structure, became a much larger catalyst for strife after, as they are zombies and the undead happen to be quite spectacularly obtuse, rather than crossing the bridge across a reach of water than was rapidly pulling the zeds away. [Future reference, if we're talking about the big body of water in the picture Cyber pulled up it leads to the ocean, not a problem.]

So, of course, rather than rushing down to the waters, trying to destroy the sound systems, A curious thought dashed through his brain cells, and as they did, Alaska set the sniper up and got up with a start, taking a moment to survey they area, he located the announcer's box and started to sprint across the rooftop of the stadium. In no time at all he found himself above the box, only taking time to drop below to the entrance before kicking it open. Once inside, he dashed to what he discerned to be the sound control. In mere moments, loudspeakers across the stadium boomed to life. With luck, the sound confusion will cause those close to the stadium to move there, and those to wherever the hell that sound source is to move there.
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0365 seconds · Archive