zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )

FVZA OFFICIAL OPERATION: Vanity Yardsale II, Vanity Yardsale II
Pvt Serrano
Posted: May 30 2007, 12:57 AM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

Serrano's Garand was out. The 870 was useless at this range. Claire was about to help him earn his paycheck.

"Can you even-" Smith started to say from behind him.

"Not now, Rebecca." He held the handgun on the windowsill, staring intently through the scope, trying to pick out a zombie head from the advancing mob below. Sniping never was his specialty. Take away his rifle and give him a scoped pistol and he was even worse. Fortunately, Claire was his most familiar gun. Unfortunately, she was still a pistol.

"Hold still you sunuva-" He squeezed the trigger. The .50 Magnum went off with a tremendous explosion, popping back over his shoulder from the force of the recoil. One of the zombies' head exploded. Two behind him were knocked down. One got back up, a messy hole in its chest. The other simply started crawling. It's right leg had been blown off at the knee.

"Jesus..." Smith said under her breath.

"Hunting rounds. The way I see it, if it's strong enough to knock a moose on its ass, it should work just fine for humans.

"But what about overpenetration?"

"You aren't complaining are you?"

"Well..."

"I use hollow points normally. Why don't you make yourself useful and see if you can find any more weapons?"

"Alright. Any preferences?"

"The bigger, the better."

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
Rhodes
Posted: May 30 2007, 12:48 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes stared at the contours of the painted mask...the subtlety of its plain design was somewhat appealing. Not overly fancy, yet just decorative enough to make a statement of the person within.

"300 you say? Hmmm. A ruthless bloodsucker such as myself would find that somewhat appealing. Having a small batallion of undead following my every order," he mused in his gravely yet soft voice.

Rhodes propped his booted foot on the lip of the roof and leaned on it, peering down.

"Too bad I prefer to work alone," he replied as he took out a small home made pipe bomb from inside his coat, lighting the fuse and giving it a careless toss over the side.

The bomb struck a zombie on the shoulder and rattled off to the side before detonating with a deafening explosion. Several nearby undead went flying into pieces while a few had their limbs blown off or hung by a few strands of sinew.
Others just keep crawling, shambling, and shuffling along the street as if nothing
happened.

"If you can't get the weapon within two days, then forget it."

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 30 2007, 09:10 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

Chaos watched the explosion.

"Two days it is then." He sighed and glanced toward his warehouse while Rhodes was watching the Zombies.

"Besides, i didnt say to change the humans into vampires. kill them, for all i care. Or harvest blood from them, I dont care."Chaos glance towards his warehouse again.

"either that or ill have to kill them." He watched as one of the gaurds on the roof paced having no idea they were there since they were to far for a human to see.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
Rhodes
Posted: May 31 2007, 10:31 AM

Nodding with a grunt, Rhodes plunged off the rooftop to the street below.
As if gravity itself was defied by undead flesh, he landed with barely a sound, right on a rotters head. The audiable 'crack-squish' didnt even make the vampire smile.
To him, this was just another plague, another chapter in his long existance, another war he was pulled into fighting.

"Filthy creatures," he muttered before strolling off slightly in the direction of a large warehouse.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 31 2007, 08:51 PM

Soldier

Chaos frowned eyeing Rhodes and walked towards his warehouse from roof to roof. he pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number.

"I am calling for Mr. Arnold" Chaos said listening.

"Not going to do business with me....no matter what?" Chaos frowned and hung up dialing another number.

"Kedzie, prepare the chopper...I need to visit an old friend." He hung up and started running quickly to his ware house. His phone rang.

"Yes yes what is it?...The humans? He did not want them so as far as im concerned i dont need them, but keep half...just in case." he hung up and a few moments later roughly 150 people walked out of the warehouse but started running at the sound of a gun shot and the sight of the Zombies.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 12:29 PM

Rhodes continued to walk at a brisk pace among the rampant horde of rotting undead. The epidemic had spread far and wide. People of all ages were affected.
While walking past a warehouse, the vampire noticed immediately the running, screaming throng of humans. A few were grabbed by waiting zombies and drug down to be devoured. He snarled his nose up.

As he strode along, he noticed what appered to be a small child carrying a ragged looking doll, her hair was once probably a strawberry blonde. However, it was filthy and covered with gore, dirt and leaves. When he approached, the pint sized rotter turned its head awkwardly, revealing an absent lower jaw. As it began to turn towards him he backhanded it across the street to land on a set of concrete stairs.

"Yuck," was all he said.

Small gunfire would erupt in intermittent intervals. Probably people trying to stay the massive infected from reaching their safe havens. Visions of people huddled in barricaded rooms, basements, and other facilities came to mind. How little they knew that the undead would keep coming, wave after wave. They had basically entombed themselves. Out in the open was safest, Rhodes knew this from many decades of experience. When you can move in all directions, you have more options and your survival percentages are better than having your back to a wall.

"Move it rothead," Rhodes growled, jerking off the zombies arm and shoving the boney stump thru its skull.

--------------------
user posted image
Pvt Serrano
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 07:52 PM

Hunter

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 65

Another zombie fell and Claire's slide locked in the open position.

Serrano was now out of any sort of ammunition. He'd already peppered the zombies with the remaining shells from his 870 and now his .50 Magnum ammunition was out.

"Oh Jaaaaayyyyyceeeeeen!" A familiar voice called from behind him. He turned to see Rebecca Smith, AK-74 in her right hand, a bag of magazines in her left, and a backpack overflowing with pipe bombs on her back. "I brought cha somethin."

"Got a light?"

"You know it." She tossed a pipe bomb and a disposable cigarette lighter at him. He lit the fuse and chucked it out the window into the middle of a crowd of zombies. One of them picked it up and bit it as the fuse ran out.

Ther resulting explosion tore into the crowd, throwing bits and pieces of flesh and other stuff everywhere. The zombie that had bit into the bomb was now nothing but a bloody smear on the pavement below.

"HAHA! I could do this all day! Next!" Smith tossed him another bomb. He smiled as he lit up the fuse.

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 2 2007, 12:05 AM

Soldier

Two gaurds stood outside the warehouse with shotguns keeping an eye on all the zombies.

Chaos stepped on to the roof of the warehouse where a helicopter was waiting. As soon as the pilot saw him he started the blades.

"Make sure no one gets into or out of the place." he told one of the workers who handed him his sword, shotgun, and cloak. Before the worker could answer Chaos got into the copter.

"Take me to Mr Arnolds office." he said the the pilot named kedzie.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 2 2007, 01:06 PM

An explosion nearby caught Rhodes' attention. He stopped and turned to determine the direction from the sound. Vampires hearing as keen as it is, still needs to be focused thru practice. As he hesitated, a zombie lurched and wrapped its slimy arms around him and started to bite down.
Rhodes immediately jabbed two fingers back into the eyesockets of the rotter, stopping it from biting.

With a swift twisting jerk movement, the zed head popped right off from the neck. Rhodes held the head up for inspection, watching the mouth move up and down, still trying to bite. The body simply went limp and dropped to the street behind him.

"Ya know. I'm REALLY not in the mood for you fuckers," he said before slingshotting the corpse head into the side of a brick wall. The head hit and immediately liquified from the force of impact.

Wiping his hands together grimacing, Rhodes continued on his way, catching sight of several human guards in front of the large warehouse. Oddly enough, the zombies weren't collectively moving towards them.

Hmmmm. What pray tell have we here?, he thought, walking briskly past on the opposite side of the street.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 12:10 AM

Soldier

Chaos stepped into the chopper and it took off zooming over Rhodes head heading out of the city.

One of the gaurdsmen eyed the stranger walking through the zombies as the other shot a stray heading towards them. The one watching Rhodes pulled out a walkie talkie.

"Keep an eye on this one up top." he mumbled thinking the vampire couldnt hear him. A moment after he put the walkie talkie away a sniper walked to the edge of the roof keeping his gun pointed towards Rhodes.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 02:03 PM

A helo whirred overhead, rather low and loud. The downwash kicked up barely anything. Rhodes glanced up and heard with his keen hearing a mumble over a radio, but it was too buried amidst too much white noise.

The sea of undead were thick, but somehow they didnt see at all aggressive. Unusual, but nothing to be concerned with at this moment.

Rhodes caught movement above, and nonchalantly glanced about, as if the helicopter were to return. He immediately focused in on a shooter on the roof of the warehouse. What bothered him most, the rifle was continuously pointed at him.

Well well well. It looks as tho I've gotten someones attention.

A small grin crossed his lips as his blue eyes shone a little brighter. Looking quickly down the street to the corner, the vampire saw a new, altho smaller wave of fresh undead coming towards him. He moved slowly among those in the street, ducking and dodging their slow and uncoordinated attempts at grabbing him. He knew it would be nothing to pull his gun and shoot the sniper in the eye before he could blink. However, seeings how the last masked stranger he met moved faster than a normal human, the vampire decided to play it safer.

Rhodes was standing near the middle of the street, he thought if he sat one foot on the other side nearest the warehouse, the shooter would put a bullet in his head. Fine, that would be fair enough and close enough for his idea.

Stopping and bending to mock tie his boot, a relatively healthy zombie come trotting up towards him. Rhodes rose quickly, grabbing the rotter by its leg and arm and began to spin in a circle. As he completed a full rotation, Rhodes let the zombie go, up towards the roof where the shooter stood watching.

"Let's see how he likes playing with that," he muttered with a chuckle.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 07:25 PM

Soldier

"Fuck!!!" The sniper was hit by the Zombie. This called the attention of the other snipers who hurried to his aid fighting with the zombie.

While all that was going on up top the Two gaurds hurried towards Rhodes yelling which brought out two more gaurds armed with shotguns. The first two got to Rhodes shoving past zombies and pointed their shotguns at his head. The second two started shooting clearing the perimeter of zombies.

"What do you want here Vampire?" The bald black gaurd said.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 07:53 PM

Rhodes stood and stared back at the black, shotgun wielding guard, eyeing him steely.

"Ya got a lil zombie schmutz there on your jacket meatsack," he motioned with a nod of his head, stuffing his hands in his coat pockets.

He watched as the guard finally, after a few moments, glanced and brushed off a chunk of zombie flesh from his coat sleeve.

"What I want, was to not have a high powered rifle pointed at my head for no good reason. I was simply walking down the street, avoiding all these rotters that keep popping up all around us here. And while i'd looove to stay and chit chat in the middle of the street, I'd really like to be on my merry way. That is unless you'd like to leave outta here with a severe limp or worse," the vampire replied non-chalantly as if oblivious to the fact that 4 shotgun barrels were aimed at his skull.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 5 2007, 11:42 AM

Soldier

The gaurd kept his composure but there was a twinge of fear in his eyes as if he had experienced first hand what a vampire can do. He motioned to the others and the all backed up a few yards.

"Get the hell out here blood sucker." The black gaurd said as they four backed up a few more yards and back to the ware house keeping there guns ready but aimed down.

The snipers had finally disposed of the zombie after it had killed one of there own, and they cleared out of that area of the roof eyeing Rhodes as they left.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 5 2007, 02:19 PM

Fear. It hung about the mortals almost as heavy as the stench of the walking dead. Fear. They were obviously not prepared to fight him. Seemingly why would they jeapordize themselves by running out into a small throng of the undead to tell a vampire to quit trespassing?
It made little to no sense to Rhodes. Then again, mortals were known for their lack of good judgement.
However, his interest and curiousity were peaked now. Apparently there was something inside that warehouse worth guarding. Snipers, shotgun guards ready to plunge into a sea of harm, might be worth checking out.

Rhodes waved bye bye with a cheesy, fanged grin as the guards retreated.

"Nice to make your acquaintence bloodbags!! I'll have you over for lunch sometime," he yelled jokingly as one of the guards hit a zombie with the butt of his shotgun.

The vampire turned and continued down the street, turning the corner. He glanced over his shoulder to see what tactical positions the guards took up after he'd started walking.

Looks as tho they returned to normal. Except no snipers on the roof now.

Rhodes swung down the block, avoiding the shamblers along the way. Looking up and down the block, there were several small packs of zed meandering around. Moans and groans constantly were heard, much like the waves at a beach, only interrupted by fists pounding on doors, walls, and the occasional gunshot.

Looking around, Rhodes spotted something very useful...a manhole cover.

"Ah. There's my ticket," he said bending and scooping the lid up as if it were a piece of toast.

A rotter began its lurch towards him, but was met by the thick steel plate coming down on its decayed skull. A resulting 'crunch' following a thud echoed off the nearby building walls. Rhodes glanced around before entering the subterrainian domain, pulling the lid back over the hole.

Don't want any more rotters falling in here, he thought as he slid down the rail ladder to the water filled tunnel.

Immediately Rhodes began using his vampire vision to turn the pitch black into near daytime. He navigated silently and swiftly to approximately where the warehouse was located just above him.

Now. To just find a way in from down below. heheheheheh, he mentally chuckled to himself as he searched.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 5 2007, 07:29 PM

Soldier

(ooc: well back to Chaos as rhodes wanders my sewer system.)

The copter landed on a tall business building a few towns away. Chaos was met by two well armed men and a very pissed off businessman.

"I fucking told you I am not doing business with you any more." The suited man shouted pulling out a handgun.

"And i told you i was sorry for getting you thrown in prison but i figured we were past that since we have such history together Greywolf." Chaos innocently raised his hands.

"Fuck! your lucky i dont just shoot you now....Fuck. just tell me what you want and leave." the man named greywolf put his gun back into his jacket pocket.

"A Diamond hard, laser sharp. sword" Chaos returned his arms to his sides letting his cloak close around them.

"The only metal i know that can do that is furthite. Now fortunatly for me ive been keeping tabs on you so i know you base of opertations at this moment, so you can just go back there. I will have my inside man give it to you some how." Greywolf smirked smuggly.

"Alright I will have my inside man pay you when i get it." Chaos chuckled and returned to the copter. Greywolf's eyes poped at the thought as the copter flew away.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 10:23 AM

Rhodes quietly moved along the sewer tunnels. Amazingly there wasnt any zombies roaming around down here. A good sign some would say.

Aha he thought as he found what he was searching for, a way up.

The vampire listened carefully thru the steel grate above him. Hearing and sensing no living bodies close by, he checked for any sensors linked to the grate.

Now, this was a very very small grate, but fortunately the vampiric body does not feel pain to hardly any degree. Therefore, it was sometimes handy and necessary to dislocate a few joints to sqeeze thru small openings. Infiltrate or escape, as it were, became a valuable tool in the vampires repatoire.

Rhodes lifted the grate silently and force his body thru the small opening. After replacing the steel grate, he quickly surveyed his surroundings.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 12:35 PM

Soldier

Rhodes finds himself in a very small utillity closet, except it has been turned into a poorly constructed bathroom.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 03:22 PM

{ooc: nice one!! LOl}

Grimacing at the sight slightly of the cramped makeshift watercloset, Rhodes looks up at the dingy drop down ceiling tiles.

Might as well continue upwards.

Standing on the filthy toilet, he silently pushes up one of the tiles and has a look.
All he can see is cableing, support beams and wires. Further up is a main support I-beam for the warehouse. The vampire quickly swings himself up, careful to replace the tile neatly back before strolling along the beam, looking around from a higher vantage point in the dark shadows.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 06:58 PM

Soldier

Below him, Rhodes can hear shuffling feet, sniffing coughing and murmuring, and a few cries. Above him is several feet going back and for and orders being shouted about where to move crates then a truck engine starting up and leaving the warehouse. There seems to be no way to get from where he is to the main floor without going through the basement filled with, what sounds like, nearly 150 people.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0347 seconds · Archive