zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

FVZA OFFICIAL OPERATION: Vanity Yardsale II, Vanity Yardsale II
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 19 2007, 01:36 PM

Soldier

Group: Non-Affiliated
Member No.: 69

"Tailored? So you were the one causing all the gunshots over there. I sure do hope you will be ok, i would not want anything to happen to my new customer." Chaos chuckled, and he had his the gun he had taken the bullet out of, in his hand and pointing at Rhodes faster than a human should be able to.

"There is a difference between checking a weapon and what i do." he aimed at Rhodes's head and pulled the trigger causing the gun to click. The bullet that should have been fired was now in his pocket.

"You see? I was just going for a dramatic effect. I am the theatric sort." He put the gun back into its holster.

--------------------
I am no demon, I merely sell to them
AgentBenson
Posted: May 19 2007, 07:03 PM

Soldier

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 70

Just as Serrano started to say his prayers the coded call for back up was heard and a large armor plated van roared into his feild of view, with the FVZA logo and a gunner on top shooting away at the MG nest. The FVZA western branch had sent an assault team to help out the situion at the med center and they came prepraed with fresh men and fresh suppiles. Riding shotgun in the most litteral sense of the phrase was a young rookie agent with a double barrled sawed off 12 gauge adjusting his glasses he smriked and opened the door for him to get in. "Names agent eric benson FVZA southeast and it looks like we got here just in time"

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Pvt Serrano
Posted: May 20 2007, 12:09 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 65

"Good afternoon ladies! Come on in! Less you want to stay outside with Zack that is!" Serrano called down to the van. Suddenly, his attention was caught by the sound of very loud cursing behind him.

"Sunuvamotherf***inggoddampieceash*t! Stupid Stupid Stupid!" Smith appeared in the doorway behind him, MG42 over her left shoulder. Blood was pouring from a hole in her right.

"What the hell happened to you?" Serrano said, relieving her of the machine gun.

"Saw a guy run by the window. Took a shot. Someone else didn't appreciate it. They had a machine too it seemed."

"Ooh. Um. Yeah. That sucks. You gonna live?"

"I think so. Didn't hit anything important." She said, ripping her sleeve off to get a better look. "Ah scratch that. Bullet's still in there."

"Can you get it out?"

"Not one-handed. Would you care to give it a shot? I'll work on those G's down the street while you work."

"Yeah. Hold on." Serrano pushed the Talk button on his radio "This is Serrano, be advised that there are no hostiles in the building, concentrate on the ones in the street. I'll provide cover from the Med Center." He released the button "Got tools?"

"Left waist bag. Should be some foreceps in there." She said, pulling a chair up to the MG at the window."

Serrano found the foreceps and pulled a chair up.

"This is gonna hurt." he said, inspecting the wound "Alot."

--------------------
user posted image
Looks like your luck ran out about the same time your ammunition did.

Patience my ass! I'm gonna kill something!
AgentBenson
Posted: May 20 2007, 01:23 AM

Soldier

The assult team moved into the building taking thier postions and establishing a primimiter as they were trained to do. Eric took up his slot in the formation and leveled his shotgun towards the nearest window shaking violently. It was obvuious this was his first real mission a trial by fire and the adrline pumping through his veins made him breathe hard. Trying to rember his training he kept the gun steady and breathed in deeply in and out in and out.

"Oh man... and here I thought this was gonna be like resident evil" he said shaking as the zombies closed in he closed his eyes and started shooting as fast as he could

--------------------
What was that? You can't believe you just got your ass kicked by a four eyed nut job?...What? Oh, you think I'm your daddy.

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Cyber78
Posted: May 20 2007, 02:54 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

The chance's of getting some actual assistance in moving the crate was beginning to look pretty low. Low enough where I determined that I was going to need to leave the crate where it was and go help out the lads down south, and then come get the crate. But not without grabbing a little something for myself.

Having grabbed a vial of vaccine to administer to myself down at the med facility, I was relatively assured that I'd be alright. After reloading my rifle I began marching south towards the stadium and medical center.

About half an hour later I heard the barking of machine gun fire. That meant that somebody was duking it out, and hopefully one of them was friendly.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: May 20 2007, 01:23 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Rhodes knew, from observation the chamber wasnt loaded, however, he didnt know that this masked man could move almost as fast as a vampire could.

Something unknown, hmm, what a refreshing surprize.

Rhodes arched an eyebrow at the arrogance of this mortal.

"Well either your extremely arrogant, stupid, or have a deathwish. In any event, i admire your confidence. Just so long as you know there was a small explosive device between your feet there," the vampire replied in a cool steel tone of voice, motioning with a nod of his head.

He lets the stranger confirm that the vampire had in fact placed a small homemade remote detonating explosive at his feet somehow.

Rhodes always played the safest route and was a firm believer in having a plan b, c, d, etc etc. As in chess, never make a move into a situation without having every possible move and outcome accounted for.

The vampire grinned as he held the detonater by his side.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 20 2007, 11:08 PM

Soldier

Chaos gave a low grunt, eyeing the device, then looking at the detenator. he shook his head cursing at himself.

"Well your more intellegent than the other vampires i have dealt with, most of them go on the thought that they are immortal." Chaos cracked his neck alittle.

"You on the other hand, think. And you know that it is possible for a vampire to die." He locked eyes with Rhodes.

"So is there anything specific you wish to speak about. Now that you, with out a doubt, have my attention" he nodded at the bomb.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: May 21 2007, 12:03 AM

Smiling, Rhodes nodded with a modest amount of respect.

"Correct. We can die. Prick us do we not bleed? Since our attention's are now focused. What i seek is i information...of mutual interest. Would you happen to know anything about the increased zombie activity in this particular city?", asked Rhodes with an arched brow.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 21 2007, 08:35 PM

Soldier

Chaos shrugged.

"Do I know what started it? No. Do I know why it has not been contained? No. Do I care? No." He leaned against a water tower on the building.

"This is, hopefully, going to be good for buisiness. So why should I help stop it?" He chuckled alittle.

--------------------
Rhodes
Posted: May 22 2007, 02:12 PM

Rhodes tilted his head to one side replying, "And so where there is profit, you'll be lurking in the shadows."

"While profit and personal gain are not beyond me, I do have to ask you, how is it you come to not care that the world could be overrun by these undead husks? Twould seem to me, you stand to gain the most profit from the continued outbreaks. You would then, logically be the first one eyes should turn to as the source or cause of the outbreaks. As is the case with most arms dealers. Keep the war machine rolling, and the dollars continue to roll in."

The vampire glanced over the roofs edge at the growing hoard of zeds milling about aimlessly.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 22 2007, 08:37 PM

Soldier

Chaos chuckled. "That is good thinking, real evidence point right at me."

"You also must remember though, I may get the most profit out of this. I have no need in starting something like this. Without Vampires and Zombies I would have merely continued my work with severaly mafias." He glanced at the Zombies.

"Besides once it gets too..."He paused looking for the word but also heard a gun fire of in the distance by his warehouse.

"To out of hand. I will step in to keep it under control." He shrugged staring at the Zombies.

"There is no profit from a world ruled by Zombies."

--------------------
Pvt Serrano
Posted: May 22 2007, 09:58 PM

Hunter

The MG42 is the fastest firing single-barrelled machine gun in the world. As such, it also has the fastest recoil of any single-barrelled machine gun in the world. You can imagine the difficulty involved in trying to administer medical aid to someone operating one.

"AH! What the hell are you doing to my arm?!" Rebecca shouted, gritting her teeth and delivering another burst into the advancing horde of the undead.

"Doin' my best, Beck. Wanna lay off the trigger for five seconds?!" Serrano replied, probing the wound with the forceps. There was definitely a bullet in there. Problem was, Smith wouldn't hold still long enough for him to get a good grip on it.

"Sure. Ya wanna get mauled by-YAH!"

"Got it!" The forceps emerged from the wound, a flattened 7.62mm bullet coming out along with it. "Congratulations! It's a full metal jacket!"

"Whoopdee-frickin-doo. You wanna take over here? I don't trust you with a suturing kit."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeah, I'll give it a shot."

Smith handed the machine gun over and set to work patching up her wound. Serrano got comfortable, sighted in the closest zombie, and opened up.

--------------------
user posted image

AgentBenson
Posted: May 23 2007, 04:37 AM

Soldier

Eric leaned aginst the wall catchhing his breath he was out of ammo for his shotgun and as such was cradling an ar-15 like it was his baby breathing hard sweat pouring down his frame, he looked around at where he was and wiped his brow with his shirt. What the hell was going on around here were was the massive support they had promised hell he knew the ammo wouldnt last and there was no way that the national guard or the army could shell the freaking place not with civs inside. Eric looked up at the ceeling fan and took a swig from his his canteen as he pulled out his radio. "agent serrano this is agent benson this rookie requests premission to freak out and if this rookie survies requests premision to go to the nearest bar and drown this day like it was an unwanted baby" He exahled and began to pray a little bit.

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Maelstrom
Posted: May 24 2007, 02:29 AM

Hunter

Member No.: 60

The APC screeched around the corner in all its armored glory, barreling through the cemetery's metal gates. The flimsy hinges of the entrance buckled under the weight of so much metal and the thin iron grids flew out of the APC's path like they weighed nothing. The monstrous vehicle roared through indiscriminately, pulverizing headstones and zombies alike.

Harding called repeatedly into his microphone for the location of the Agent who needed a pickup. No one answered.

The assault agent sighed, thinking that perhaps he'd been too late. Or maybe the guy just waited too long and left.

Then he spotted the crate. Then he saw what was IN the crate. Then he saw the number of G's around the crate.

"Aw hell, don't have a machinegun on the roof for nothin'..."

With that, he cranked up the .50 cal and got to work.

--------------------
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: May 24 2007, 09:34 AM

Rhodes nodded in agreement...but his senses were telling him this was a dangerous person not to be trusted lightly. However, he did have something he wanted and surely this person could get it.

"Well seeings how your the 'dealer' here, let's deal shall we. I have an object i'd like to procure, immediately if at all possible. A double sided bladed weapon, this long," Rhodes said holding up his hands apart about a forearm length.

"I want it laser sharp, diamond hard, preferrably titanium, weight is not an issue. Can you get this for under 2 grand?" he asked putting his hands inside his coat.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 24 2007, 09:46 PM

Soldier

Chaos thought for a minute.

"Laser sharp, diamond hard, titanium sword." He murmured more to himself. He thought for a moment more.

"Yeah, I can get something like that, it will take a bit of time though....it will be hand made." Chaos stared into Rhodes eyes.

"This weapon will be very dangerous, even to its hadler. but to other business, what about the Humans i offered?"

--------------------
Pvt Serrano
Posted: May 24 2007, 11:30 PM

Hunter

"Benson, permission to freak out denied. Recommend that you get your ass inside before it gets eaten." Serrano put his radio back onto its clip and resumed firing, the vibration of the machine gun starting to give him a noticeable headache. The rattle of the shots didn't help either. The zombie horde was beginning to thin. It was still huge but with the way things were going, he'd be able to kill all of-

*click*

"Dammit."

The MG had run out of ammunition. Upon checking the ammunition for his own weapons, Serrano made the observation that he was screwed. Two clips of Garand ammunition, five shotgun shells, and three clips for Claire. Thats sixty six shots compared to well over two hundred zombies.

"Joy oh joy. It keeps getting better." He said aloud, slapping a clip into his Garand.

--------------------
user posted image

AgentBenson
Posted: May 27 2007, 01:08 AM

Soldier

Eric nodded and and headed into the med center after pounding on a boarded up window to be let in. As he crawled through the window survivng civilans started to huddle around him seeing the FVZA patch on his flak jacket, they belvied that salvation had come and he looked at them shaking his head "All right everyone don't worry every...thing is going to be all right" He then sat down and one of the nurses began to look him pver checking to see if he had been bitten or scratched as he looked around his eyes darting from palce to place only one thought surged into his head "Why oh why did i leave my katana in miami"

--------------------

IT'S OVER 9000 !!!!!
Rhodes
Posted: May 29 2007, 12:07 PM

Rhodes shrugged non-chalantly, "What of them? They either serve as food, or folly for me. I keep to my business, and they, for the most part, keep to theirs."

He drew his silenced .22 and fired at a zombie on the street below in the blink of an eye. The hollowpoint bullet entered the back of the rotters skull and exited out its right eye socket. It stumbled forward and dropped face down on the side walk among a growing throng of its brethern.

"How long did you say it would take?" Rhodes asked softly.

--------------------
user posted image
ChaoticNeutral
Posted: May 30 2007, 12:05 AM

Soldier

Chaos watched the zombie fall.

"The sword will take anywhere from a day to a week, depending on what they have..." Chaos paused.

"The humans, i can get you 300 today." He eyed Rhodes and shot a zombie himself hitting it just above its left eye.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | The Battlefield | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0294 seconds · Archive