zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Alan Rowan, My Introduction
Tsumari
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 05:55 PM

Chief Truthiness Director

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 18

Name: Alan Westfield Rowan

Hair: Light brown, wavy, longish

Eyes: Green

Height: 6'

Wieght: 160 lbs.

Attire: Alan generally dresses practically. Coming from a cold climate in Colorado, he prefers thick, denim cargos, long-sleeved shirts, and a weathered, brown jacket he considers "lucky."

Background: Originally from Manitou Springs, Colorado, Alan's parents were Scottish- a fact that shows a bit in his accent. He graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder and is currently working as a travel journalism intern for a wilderness lifestyle magazine. He is a quick thinker and a superb investigator by nature, and having grown up in the Rockies, he's had moderate hunting experience.

OOC: This is a very new character concept, and I plan to add more as I develop him further.

--------------------
"Jesus is right-handed, like all Christians." -Dr. Stephen T Colbert, DFA
Templar
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 05:25 AM

Vampire/Proper English Mod

Group: Vampire Command
Member No.: 35

Welcome to the forum.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0196 seconds · Archive