zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fvza Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Admin Wanted
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 06:47 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Alright, here's what's been going on. I've been a bit busy this summer, and I totally let this site slip out of my mind. And I go into the Air Force this time next month, so that's six weeks of absolutely no internet. After that it's off to tech school which could last a long time and is like militarized college, so there won't be much time there to be online.

What I've decided is that I'm going to create another admin account and give it to someone else. Now at present I've got no idea who this will be, but I can guarantee that I'll put priority on veteran members rather than bring someone in from the outside.

So anyhow if anyone is interested please reply to this thread or send me a PM.

--------------------
user posted image
Rhodes
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 01:38 PM

MSI-Level 1 (Military Sniper Intelligence)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

If no one jumps up that you like.... (or trust for that matter)... you can always throw me in there.

--------------------
*exhale of smoke*...so you think you have a price.
user posted image
Abnet
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 05:33 PM

Unarmed and Ranged Combat Expert

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 79

Wow... that is a pretty busy schedual. Good luck with all of that.

Just out of curiosity what exactly is it that admins do?

--------------------
user posted image

“Keats and Yeats may be on your side, but I’m on Morrissey’s. Therefore, you fucking lose.” - Oscar Wilde
Cyber78
Posted: Jul 18 2008, 12:44 AM

Adminbot3000's Alternate Personality

Group: FVZA Agent Command
Member No.: 2

Administrators are essentially the God of the forum. They can make new additions to the forums, edit members as they see fit, give out moderator jobs, stuff like that. They're like moderators, but much more powerful. The only thing that administrators can't do is get rid of the original administrator, in this case that would be Adminbot3000. I'm hoping that with another administrator this board will be able to continue nice and smoothly every time I vanish.

--------------------
user posted image
O_O
Posted: Jul 18 2008, 05:31 AM

Agent No. 84

Group: FVZA Agents
Member No.: 84

I want to do it, but I have no experience and I'm pretty new to this and the
FVZA forum. However, I do have a crapload of free time and check this almost everyday. Still, I think it'd be smarter too give it to a veteran.
« Next Oldest | Forum News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0227 seconds · Archive