|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Fvza Rpg > OOC Forum > Werewolf Facts|
|Posted by: Cyber78 Nov 17 2006, 10:59 PM|
| As it stands the FVZA doesn't have too much information on the internet to work off of as far as werewolf information goes. So what we're going to do here is post what's confirmed from the website, and then post additional facts that we agree on as an forum for the sake of the RPG.
- Werewolves are known to have existed as far back as ancient times.
- They can be killed by firearms with significant firepower.
- When they transform it is a gradual process, and they do not revert back to human form.
- Although they hunt primarily at night, they can appear at anytime.
- Werewolfism is not caused by any form of magic and is the result of a currently not-revealed scientific cause. Most likely virus.
- They are poor tree climbers.
- They have long claws and very powerful jaws that can make quick work of humans.
- A werewolf can be as fast (if not slightly faster) than a cheetah over short distances.
- Werewolves can operate on either two legs or four, although four legs will provide better speed.
- Also, running from a werewolf is percieved as a sign of weakness.
- Werewolves will eat human flesh on a regular basis, but it is unknown exactly what their entire accepted diet is, and if they have any preferential treatment towards human flesh seing as humans are often easy prey.
- Even though the exact limits of their strength are unknown, it is known that they can jump roughly 15 feet in the air.
- Werewolves are extremely unrelenting in their attacks and are immensley difficult to scare away like some other common predator.
- They often sharpen their claws on tree trunks, but the marks are usually to similar to bear claw marks to tell the difference.
- A werewolf will usually relieve itself near it's den, and then take cover it's scat.
- Werewolf tracks are usually between 7 and 10 inches long, have five toes, and groups of prints are usually 10 to 12 feet apart when they run at full speed.
Werewolf paw print;
Image of a werewolf (due to lighting the detail isn't really there);
|Posted by: Judder Nov 17 2006, 11:15 PM|
Then what is a sign of courage?
Standing still and dieing?
|Posted by: Cyber78 Nov 17 2006, 11:20 PM|
| I'd assume fighting back, not that fighting a werewolf usually ends well.
Kind of a vicious cycle.
|Posted by: Alaska Nov 18 2006, 12:07 AM|
|I'm going to Pecos to end this Werewolf nonsense.|
|Posted by: Cyber78 Nov 18 2006, 12:25 AM|
|His input on this would be greatly appreciated if you could get a hold of him.|
|Posted by: Roncas Nov 18 2006, 04:56 AM|
|Yeah. Pecos is ever elusive. Maybe send him a message on myspace.|
|Posted by: KJ Crush Nov 18 2006, 05:56 AM|
|I think it would be safe to say loud sounds would mess with a Werewolfs equalibreium(spelling?), seeing as how wolves have an accute sense of hearing, add that with the receptive power of human ear, it would be a likely tactic for the FVZA to use when flushing out Werewolves...|
|Posted by: Alexandria Nov 19 2006, 12:19 AM|
|Sorta like a dog whistle?|
|Posted by: Cyber78 Nov 19 2006, 12:44 AM|
|Sounds like an interesting concept to me. Be sort of like the wavemaker for vampires.|
|Posted by: KJ Crush Nov 19 2006, 04:04 AM|
|Posted by: O_O Aug 22 2007, 09:01 PM|
|I agree with the Dog Whistle Idea. It makes sense.|