As it stands the FVZA doesn't have too much information on the internet to work off of as far as werewolf information goes. So what we're going to do here is post what's confirmed from the website, and then post additional facts that we agree on as an forum for the sake of the RPG.
- Werewolves are known to have existed as far back as ancient times.
- They can be killed by firearms with significant firepower.
- When they transform it is a gradual process, and they do not revert back to human form.
- Although they hunt primarily at night, they can appear at anytime.
- Werewolfism is not caused by any form of magic and is the result of a currently not-revealed scientific cause. Most likely virus.
- They are poor tree climbers.
- They have long claws and very powerful jaws that can make quick work of humans.
- A werewolf can be as fast (if not slightly faster) than a cheetah over short distances.
- Werewolves can operate on either two legs or four, although four legs will provide better speed.
- Also, running from a werewolf is percieved as a sign of weakness.
- Werewolves will eat human flesh on a regular basis, but it is unknown exactly what their entire accepted diet is, and if they have any preferential treatment towards human flesh seing as humans are often easy prey.
- Even though the exact limits of their strength are unknown, it is known that they can jump roughly 15 feet in the air.
- Werewolves are extremely unrelenting in their attacks and are immensley difficult to scare away like some other common predator.
- They often sharpen their claws on tree trunks, but the marks are usually to similar to bear claw marks to tell the difference.
- A werewolf will usually relieve itself near it's den, and then take cover it's scat.
- Werewolf tracks are usually between 7 and 10 inches long, have five toes, and groups of prints are usually 10 to 12 feet apart when they run at full speed.
Werewolf paw print;
Image of a werewolf (due to lighting the detail isn't really there);