HOME HELP SEARCH MEMBERS CALENDAR

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Euphoria. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Important
enlight
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 12:00 AM

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Some idiot in the guild has abused their right with changing xp tax and has resulted in our 2nd highest member Killacropper leaving.

From now on noone under rank of keeper can change their xp tax, if you want it changed consult a higher ranked member or post it up here.

The right of managing xp tax is for yourself only

--------------------
user posted image
mike
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 04:46 PM

Mike--

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

i would like to point out the situation..

what happend was Tut had his xp changed to 90% i think and complained about it so i changed it down to 10% but he still complained and said he would leave the fucking noob guild and all sorts of shit.. then he changed everyones xp to 90% and so forth.. then i changed everyone except enligtened to 10%

While i was changing everyone down to 10% killa complained cause i didnt get to him before he logged on. I told him the situation but he still complained and said if it happened again he would leave..
now i havent seen it change again and ive been online alot since the incident.

--------------------
user posted image
Tensuke
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 12:49 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Those leaving the guild are not worth our guild space.Look on the bright side,we have 2 new spaces.
Muffin-Mark
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 05:09 AM

Defender

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Thats no way to think vig for the fact that all guilds are short on trust worthy and long time members so yeah....Just say you left because someone pissed you off and then you left for a while and evryone said hey screw vig we dont need him and got some nooby bluff eca to fill in for you.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Skin by keen of Zeta Styles.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0278 seconds · Archive