Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Community for Spikes & Baron Duel Monsters Comet. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Register FAQ Chat Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links

ExarionUniverse1 Story or Legend, Story for RPG
ExarionUniverse1
  Posted: Feb 16 2009, 10:57 AM

Duelist

Group: Citizen of the Comet
Member No.: 3,803

Name:ExarionUniverse1

Looks:Handicapped,in wheelchair, brownish hair,brown eyes, in glasses.

Personality:outgoing, at times harsh but concise, some experience.

History:

:" Why did I have to go in graveyard? ,four years ago, then I wouldn;t have met him , a maniac duelist who was obessed with power"."There he stood, i tried to talk to him,but instead he used a unknown force on me". "Monsters started to rise from the Earth, Zombies in paticular". He would of killed me if not for a unknown force that shielded me". That is when i met ExarionUniverse, my first monster"
Meanwhile he commited crimes against my countrymen forceing them to view Duelists as fanatics and heretics. "I moved to the USA, but was again attracted to the force,adding enemies , and the number of my monsters". It all changed when I met Team Royal, I had allies against the one thing i despised : Injustice. But i always remembered my archenemy. "That is why I am here"

I am Russian, moved to USA in 1994.
Member of http://www.ccgrealms.com Team Royal.
also a member of Pojo.com.

introduced to Yugioh in 2007.
run Elemental Hero Deck and Zombie Undead World Structure Deck in the future( after chirstmas).

Respect fellow Duelists as Machavelli said Titles do not honour men, men honour titles.

Grades: average but excels in observation.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Contains New Posts  Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts  Forum Contains No New Posts
A Closed Forum  Forum is Closed for Posting