InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Community for Spikes & Baron Duel Monsters Comet. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Register FAQ Chat Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links

Pages: (19) « First ... 17 18 [19]  ( Go to first unread post )

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, Katto BINGU da ze Ore!!
Shinobi Phoenix
Posted: Nov 14 2012, 02:14 AM

Don't you know? I AM... THE GOLEM KING!!!

Group: Nobles of the Comet
Member No.: 98

Well, Rio Kamishiro's first duel has happened and damn that bitch is good.

I love her, I love her cards, she's an ICE BIRD user (so more WATER just like her brother but Birds instead).

She's a burner as well as all the other Ice-Deck powers (prevention, negation, likely we will get battle position freezing).

I like her personality also, but it's weird she's afraid of cats; almost like they did that just to make her duel Cathy later.

---------------------

On to someone else though: What's the deal with Rei? I don't think Rei is a villain, in fact, I have to think he's the Bruno of ZeXal and otehr people seem to think that too.

In fact, I think (given his name means zero, which is a number) AND the fact that energy beings like the Barians (and probably the Astrals) can take human looking forms AND he's been pretending to be a simple guy when he's very smart and perceptive and they have been hiding ANY of his cards, I think he's actually Number 00. As in he could be ANOTHER Astral, but he obviously knows how to look human. I mean where are the other Astrals?! We have multiple Barians, but they never explain where all the other Astrals are.

Why is Astral the only Astral so far? Did he forget about how to turn human when he lost his memories? Is Rei actually his human form?! If he can see Astral, that would spoil his identity instantly, so I'll bet he's even pretending that far.

So that's what I think, Rei is the Bruno and his Astral Form will be the Dark Glass and he looks way too much like the shadow guy with the giant monster in the opening credits, the one BEFORE Misael and 107: GE Tachyon Dragon.
a-hole w/ 9000atk
Posted: Nov 14 2012, 04:26 PM

A work in progress.......and progressing rather slowly.......

Group: Citizen of the Comet
Member No.: 973

......For some odd reason, the writers changed the episode a tad before it aired; the Flower Girl was supposed to actually have a Number, but they decided against it later.

QUOTE (Shinobi)
Well, Rio Kamishiro's first duel has happened and damn that bitch is good.

I love her, I love her cards, she's an ICE BIRD user (so more WATER just like her brother but Birds instead).

She's a burner as well as all the other Ice-Deck powers (prevention, negation, likely we will get battle position freezing).

I like her personality also, but it's weird she's afraid of cats; almost like they did that just to make her duel Cathy later.

She's immediately become the fan favorite female the fans have been wanting for a while. She's slightly Sue-ish, but not badly, and yes, her deck is awesome. I've been wanting some WATER/Birds for some time now, and it's fairly likely we'll get em in a set soon.

On to someone else though: What's the deal with Rei? I don't think Rei is a villain, in fact, I have to think he's the Bruno of ZeXal and otehr people seem to think that too.

In fact, I think (given his name means zero, which is a number) AND the fact that energy beings like the Barians (and probably the Astrals) can take human looking forms AND he's been pretending to be a simple guy when he's very smart and perceptive and they have been hiding ANY of his cards, I think he's actually Number 00. As in he could be ANOTHER Astral, but he obviously knows how to look human. I mean where are the other Astrals?! We have multiple Barians, but they never explain where all the other Astrals are.

Why is Astral the only Astral so far? Did he forget about how to turn human when he lost his memories? Is Rei actually his human form?! If he can see Astral, that would spoil his identity instantly, so I'll bet he's even pretending that far.

So that's what I think, Rei is the Bruno and his Astral Form will be the Dark Glass and he looks way too much like the shadow guy with the giant monster in the opening credits, the one BEFORE Misael and 107: GE Tachyon Dragon.

People seem to be split on whether he's an Astral-ian (?) or Barian, but yeah, having a name that literally means 'zero' in a show where numbers are important, and having him be an important character, obviously means something. I'm more inclined to agree with you, though, that he's from Astral's neck of the woods. It was mentioned in the preview for this series that it was to be guys from both worlds involved in this, but we've only seen Barians thus far, making Zero-boy look more like an.......Astral-ian?

This post has been edited by a-hole w/ 9000atk on Nov 14 2012, 08:06 PM
a-hole w/ 9000atk
Posted: Nov 15 2012, 10:53 PM

Well, it seems that our suspicions have been confirmed, as a future duel has Zero-boy somehow causing Hope Ray to upgrade into a new monster, sounds like, during a duel with him & Yuma vs. Gilag, who finally gets off of his giant Barian ass.

This post has been edited by a-hole w/ 9000atk on Nov 15 2012, 10:54 PM
Shinobi Phoenix
Posted: Nov 27 2012, 10:13 AM

Don't you know? I AM... THE GOLEM KING!!!

Group: Nobles of the Comet
Member No.: 98

So the Shadow Guy before Misael and 107 in the opening is actually Alit, not Rei as revealed in ZeXal 80, but the monster itself with him is STILL unrevealed... though I haven't watched the whole episode yet.

How anti-climatic.
a-hole w/ 9000atk
Posted: Dec 15 2012, 06:56 PM

I know, I'm late again. Forget about that a sec, though; I have something to share:

Y'know back when the 4Kids Shitstorm first started, and ADK got pissed & tried to market off ZeXal before actually winning the court case?

We could've had THIS. (Courtesy to YamiMario for fixing it up. Unfortunately, Tumblr's a tad shaky with vids for some reason, so ya might have to refresh it a few (gazillion) times.)

Yes, we could've had JOHNNY YUMA. Behold - the only guy who could've made Yuma tolerable.

GAHDAMMIT I WOULD'VE ACTUALLY WATCHED THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!
a-hole w/ 9000atk
Posted: Mar 15 2013, 08:39 PM

Well, this is the first time I've read a ZeXal episode script in quite a while.

You can thank Vector for that. Yes, THAT Vector - who's gone from barely being in the Faker duel to being a ridiculously awesome villain in one episode.

Yeah, surprised me, too. Some of Vector's hamminess gets lost when only reading the script, but it's still noticeable.

The fact that he's an extremely hammy, douchey troll, isn't even trusted by his peers, and might be working for another entity seperate from his group (if that Don Thousand dude has nothing to do w/ the other Barians we've seen thus far) gives me serious vibes of Tarantulas from Beast Wars (although his hamminess sounds more Megatron-level). Hell, I can even imagine Vector speaking in Tarantulas' insane, cackly voice.
a-hole w/ 9000atk
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 12:33 PM

All I can say is..........BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR NEW GLORIOUS VARIAN OVERLORD.

This post has been edited by a-hole w/ 9000atk on Mar 24 2013, 12:34 PM
a-hole w/ 9000atk
  Posted: Mar 25 2013, 12:31 PM

I thought I'd share Vector's glorious trolling with the group, courtesy of a prominent NAC member:

QUOTE (kahu)
My take on the Vector Trolling:
Rei: Thank you Yuma...
Yuma: Is it-?! Shingetsu! You...are you alright?! Shingetsu?! Are you okay?! Shingetsu!
Rei:*maniacal laughter* JUST KIDDING~
Yuma: Shi-Shingetsu?
Rei:*more laughter* I'm dying here!
Yuma: Wha-what are you talking about?
Rei: You're hilarious! You really-*more laughter* What me to show you something even funnier? VARIALPHOSE
Everyone else: What?!
Vector: URAAAGH!!!!!! YUMA!
Yuma: You're-?!
Everyone else: Vector?!
Yuma: Were you disguising yourself?! Where's the real Shingetsu?!
Vector: The real Shingetsu? Who's that? Me, Vector. Dimwit, I'm the real Shingetsu!
Yuma: That's a lie! Vector was dueling me until a few moments ago! And the other day, Vector dueled me and Shingetsu was...
Vector: You still don't get it, do you? The one who dueled you the other day, the one who dueled you up until a few moments ago? That was just a copy! The real me was disguised as your closest friend, Shingetsu Rei, the entire freaking time! TADA~ THE SHOCKING TRUTH! But man, It was a total pain! Acting the part of an idiotic transfer student, helping your sorry self!
Yuma: Th-that can't be...
Astral: Shingetsu was a Varian?!
Durbe: Was he biding his time?
Misale: Hmph.
Vector: But LUCKILY, you're dense! You ate up all the tripe coming out of my mouth without a single doubt! *Laughs* PROTECT ASTRAL~? VARIAN POLICE~? PFFTHAHAHAHAHA! It was hilarious playing make-believe friends! I salute you for your support, officer Yuma! PFFFHAHAHAHAHA
Yuma: It can't be...There's no way you're Shingetsu! He's...he's not that kind of guy!
Vector: EHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then I'll show you! Your deck has a symbol of our friendship, 5 Varian cards, riiiight?
Astral: What?! Yuma! Did you know the truth?! That Shingetsu was a Varian?!
Vector: Hmph.
Astral: Yuma!
Yuma: Astral, that's...
Vector: You can't tell him, can you? After all, it's a request from your DEAR FRIEND SHINGETSU REI! *more manic laughter*
Kotori: Yuma...Astral...
Vector: Thank you...You kept our promise, you didn't tell anyo-*more manic laughter*
Yuma: RRRRRRRRRRARGH! I direct attack with Hope Ray V! Go!
Vector: Hmph, in that case I'll activate Vain - Sneer of Betrayal! When a "V" monster attacks, its attack and effect is negated, and all "V" cards in my opponent's deck are sent to the graveyard!
Yuma: Uaah!
Vector: In addition, when a "V" card is sent from my opponent's deck or hand to the graveyard, I gain 500 Life Points for each! 5 cards were sent to the graveyard, so I gain 2500 Life Points!
Astral: So it seems he had a means of recovering damage to his Life Points.
Vector: But there's more! See, see, for each "V" card sent to the graveyard, 5 cards from my opponent's deck are sent to the graveyard!
Tetsuo: 5 for each card?!
Rio: Then that means...
Cathy: 25 of Yuma's cards are going to the graveyard!
Vector: *maniacal laughter* It's not just 25! Counting the Vs, tis 30!
Astral: Deck destruction...
Yuma: Deck destruction?
Astral: Only 3 cards remain. When we become unable to draw...that means we lose.
Vector: I hope you don't think it'll be quick. I'll give it to you piece by piece, 'kay~?
Yuma: Why you-!
Astral: Did you go through the trouble of creating a double to duel Yuma to set up this one moment?!
Vector: BINGO! Since Yuma's a simpleton, I was sure that he'd put the cards I gave him into his deck! And if he were to see Shingetsu get taken out by mois, of course he'd summon Hope Ray V in a burning rage! You acted just the way I wanted you to! *more laughter* You're the best, the best I say!
Kotori: Yuma...
Vector: Now then...Yuma, what do plan to do with those last three cards~? Maybe you'll start to feel the pressure! After all, none of you are going to leave this place alive. All of this is your fault, Yuma! After all, you brought unrelated innocents into this mess.
Yuma: I...I put everyone in...
Vector: Of course, if I were you, I'd be sure "Everything's gonna be fine!" *more maniacal laughter*

So...basically, we have about 10 minutes of Vector mindraping Yuma nonstop, ending with him doing his Shingetsu catchphrase to sneer at Yuma.

CAN'T..........HANDLE..........SO MUCH..........GLORIOUS............TROOOOOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIIIING............
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 17 18 [19] 

Contains New Posts  Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts  Forum Contains No New Posts
A Closed Forum  Forum is Closed for Posting