Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Coupling Fanfiction. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Lemon R/S one-shots, Not for kids.
Avril L.
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 08:25 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Post any R/S 'lemon' one-shots that you have here. Not for little kids...

Here is one by Electra.

As Starfire walked in she saw Robin but no Cyborg. "Where is friend Cyborg?" Starfire asked Robin who was sitting on the couch watching a scene of a girl and a boy almost kissing. (Hehe do you remember that in part from Nevermore? XD) "Oh he's just in his room sleeping." Robin said.

Starfire sat next to Robin on the couch and saw the screen. "Robin how come we do not partake in such activities?" she asked with her innocent looking eyes. Robin blushed a deep red. 'Did she just ask what i think she asked?' thought Robin as it took a while for the question to seep in. "Well Starfire those people are more than friends." He said trying to pick out the right words." "But Robin, we are more than friends. We are best friends. So shall we take part in this activity of 'kissing'?" Starfire asked. She knew what it meant to kiss, and she knew you had to be a couple to kiss but she just wanted Robin to explain it. She loved seeing him nervous like this. "Um... yes we are best friends. But they have to love each other to kiss." Robin said still blushing. "Oh..." Starfire said still looking at him. She brought her knees up to her chin and said in a soft whisper,"But I love you..." Since they were sitting right next to each other Robin heard exactly what she said. "You do?" Starfire looked up. "Yes Robin very much and I was hoping you did too!" Right after she said this she gave him a soft kiss. Robin blushed. "Starfire I...I...love you too! So much and you couldn't imagine how long i kept that in" Robin said as her brought her closer for another kiss. "Oh Robin." Tears were forming in Starfire eyes. They both kissed passionatly. Her hands were running through his spikey hair. Robin had his hands on her waist and pushing her closer to him. They both toppled off the couch and on the floor. Robin was on top.

His hands were running along side her gorgeous curves. She started to kiss him ferosioulsy. He started to take off her shirt and she was taking off his cape. Her hands around his neck and running through his hair. They wanted more. They weren't sure of what they wanted but they were yearning for more. They both took off each others clothes while kissing furouisocly and passionatly. Soon Robin came to the one place he didn't touch with his hands yet. He gently started rubbing her breast. Starfire started moaning in pleasure, but still was kissing Robin. After many kisses and such of the sort, Robin spread open Starfire's legs. She gasped. He dove in and was trying to find a barrier. While he was trying to find one Starfire was groaning loudly in pleasure. Soon, he felt it, and he gave one big push. Starfire gave a soft scream, but Robin quickly stopped her by kissing her. They started pumping slowly and steady. More quick with each one. They kissed so ferosiously, they felt like they were die of pleasure. When they had enough Robin got up and got a blanket and put it on top of them. Neither one needed to say anymore. After thinking about what they just did they both went to sleep.
« Next Oldest | Robin/Starfire | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1133 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
The Terra Shrine Dreams Do Come True TTNG