Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Forum Rules IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

On August 20 2009, Brainstock moved to a new board. What you are currently looking at is only an archive of old threads - everything is now taking place in the new forums.

Please switch to the new board now: http://s1.zetaboards.com/brainstock/

The reasons for this move were several unfixable issues with the old board. Examples are broken styles, missing features like a "find all posts by this member", no search feature, the lack of root access. No admins had access to the admin logs, for instance.

By moving, these and several other issues have been fixed, the forums had been improved. The admins now have root access and therefore unremovable logs to improve admin accountability, and we're now using ZetaBoards instead of InvisionFree, which offers a regularly updated software and lots of new features.

If you are seeing this message for the first time and are not here to look at archived threads, this is what you need to do: First, register on the new board. Then, if you had been registered on the old board and if you are part of a group or had any special access privileges, make sure to request your previous permissions here.

Should you encounter any links pointing to the old board (archive), please try to update them. Thank you for your help!

Returnage
Borook
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 05:36 PM

Group: MPD
Member No.: 9,835

A single police officer limps into view, carrying a pistol in his right hand, a radio in his left, and a shotgun on his back. His flak jacket is torn, from zombie bites and scratches. A blood-flecked pale blue long-sleeved shirt, a ripped police jacket, a torn and bloodstained pair of dark blue trousers and a blood-flecked pair of black boots allow most all to recognize who he is. He is Borook Nival, Policeman. He looks up. "Gah.... Blasted.... Zeds.... Nearly... ripped me to shreds.... I'm back now. And I don't intend on going MIA again..." He mutters. He grabs his pistol, empties the spent shells, and holsters it. He then grabs his shotgun, cocks the pump, and readies himself. "Now.... Who wants some?" He asked.

--------------------
labine50
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 05:38 PM

▄ber Member

Group: MEMS Command
Member No.: 1,110

I think you're either looking for this or this.

--------------------
UP Profile
MEMS #702
GMT -6
user posted image
user posted image

From my perspective, you get up every day and you get out there and you make your case, and you reach as many people as possible. That's what I intend to do. - Hillary Clinton, American Politician.
Borook
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 05:44 PM

Just posting my return in a dramatic way.

--------------------
Visible_One
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 09:38 PM

Jokerized

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,005

Welcome back.

I've no idea who you are...

--------------------
If you're good at something, never do it for free.
QUOTE (The bluefish @ Oct 8 2008, 05:44 AM)
Put some honey in your tea and warm your feet by the embers of the world!
LT MESA
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 09:46 PM

SW-West Inspector:"Hell Rider"

Group: MPD Officers
Member No.: 9,801

Welcome back Borook..if i am not wrong you was in the Academy in my generation wink.gif .
Go fast and come back to MPD you bro !.

--------------------
user posted image
SW-1 Inspector.|SW Division- SW-1 The Rough Riders
The MPD Barman-I was on SK retirement party/My Inspector promotion/Mark is new S.I-July2009
|forumcolors|ReviveRequest|GMT-3| This player use:udbrain
|"Are you one of Maltons Finest? Join the MPD!"
user posted image
user posted image
Hal Jordan
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 09:50 PM

Member No.: 11,082

QUOTE (Borook @ Jul 28 2009, 05:36 PM)
A single police officer limps into view, carrying a pistol in his right hand, a radio in his left, and a shotgun on his back. His flak jacket is torn, from zombie bites and scratches. A blood-flecked pale blue long-sleeved shirt, a ripped police jacket, a torn and bloodstained pair of dark blue trousers and a blood-flecked pair of black boots allow most all to recognize who he is. He is Borook Nival, Policeman. He looks up. "Gah.... Blasted.... Zeds.... Nearly... ripped me to shreds.... I'm back now. And I don't intend on going MIA again..." He mutters. He grabs his pistol, empties the spent shells, and holsters it. He then grabs his shotgun, cocks the pump, and readies himself. "Now.... Who wants some?" He asked.

*Hal Jordanápresses the cold steel of his pistol against the back of Borook's head as he steps from the darkness. With the squeeze of the trigger and silenced pop of the gun, blood and brain fragments splatter against the surprised Lt. Mesa's face and shirt. "I guess he did....."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
WOOT
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 10:04 PM

Ultra Member

Member No.: 2,448

nobody cares

--------------------
LT MESA
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 10:34 PM

SW-West Inspector:"Hell Rider"

Group: MPD Officers
Member No.: 9,801

*Lt Mesa: "***! My shirt!"
"You have messed with up my shirt, now it`s my turn to mess you up!"

*Lt Mesa hit with a plank Hal Jordan chin, he falls in the floor*
"You are under arrest for be un-cool and waste ammo on newbies"

*Lt Mesa arrest Hal Jordan*
"Well next time use a knife...dont mess other people clothes again " wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
SW-1 Inspector.|SW Division- SW-1 The Rough Riders
The MPD Barman-I was on SK retirement party/My Inspector promotion/Mark is new S.I-July2009
|forumcolors|ReviveRequest|GMT-3| This player use:udbrain
|"Are you one of Maltons Finest? Join the MPD!"
user posted image
user posted image
Doctor Tom
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 10:50 PM

No One Is Cooler Than Doctor Tom. Even Doctor Tom.

Member No.: 4,089

I suspect that this "Borook" is a Zombie Spy, working for the MOB. Those extremist Zombahz, they stop at nothing. Nothing, I tell you, NOTHING!

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Goribus @ Jul 25 2009, 05:27 PM)
Disemvoweled for personally attacking another member ~Aiden

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Brainstock/ind...showtopic=12037

t's jst lk Urbn Dd. xcpt fr cndy sss.

pakopako
Posted: Jul 30 2009, 09:54 PM

EMS Technical Support

Group: MEMS Officers
Member No.: 6,509

In that same vein... I see nuttink', I know nuttink'!

--------------------
-=PakoPako=-
user posted image
Generic Member of the Malton EMS!
Brought to you by FRUNGY, Sport of Kings!
See Pako. See Pako run. Run Pakopako, run!
The bluefish
  Posted: Jul 31 2009, 03:46 PM

Pfeffer's Flamboyant Bluefish

Member No.: 7,423

Truer words were never spoken. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (bigdaddy2 @ Aug 18 2008, 11:07 AM)
You can't go wrong with whatever money sapping gun is exclusively sold in Dallas, but you may need a higher snuggling skill for that.
Borook
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 02:15 AM

...So much for thinking that this group was friendly.... (Now feels like crap, and starts to ponder if he should turn into a PKer) All I wanted was to make a nice dramatic re-entry, and rejoin what I considered the best... but no, you guys want to destroy others confidence. I see how it is....

--------------------
AidenFury
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 02:39 AM

Holy Hand Grenadier

Group: Bounty Hunters
Member No.: 7,158

Don't let them get to you. It was well-written and not really deserving of some of the scorn people have given you for it, but this isn't the right place for that stuff.

But if you were planning on going PKer, may I suggest that you instead become a bounty hunter? Wine is far superior to that nasty old Rum after all and we've got additional benefits such as our 'Super Sekrit Forum' program and our 'Strip Twister Sundays' run by the delightful Ms. Kitty.

--------------------
AidenFury
The Saints
user posted image
I only have one question for you: Do you believe?
user posted image<---I was doing it before it was cool
Borook
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 02:45 AM

Bounty hunting?.... Hmm.... Sounds nice.....

--------------------
WOOT
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 01:44 AM

Ultra Member

Member No.: 2,448

QUOTE (AidenFury @ Aug 1 2009, 02:39 AM)
Don't let them get to you. It was well-written and not really deserving of some of the scorn people have given you for it, but this isn't the right place for that stuff.

But if you were planning on going PKer, may I suggest that you instead become a bounty hunter? Wine is far superior to that nasty old Rum after all and we've got additional benefits such as our 'Super Sekrit Forum' program and our 'Strip Twister Sundays' run by the delightful Ms. Kitty.

Shut up Aiden.

Also, I was the one that started the dragons :|

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0345 seconds · Archive