Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Forum Rules IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

On August 20 2009, Brainstock moved to a new board. What you are currently looking at is only an archive of old threads - everything is now taking place in the new forums.

Please switch to the new board now: http://s1.zetaboards.com/brainstock/

The reasons for this move were several unfixable issues with the old board. Examples are broken styles, missing features like a "find all posts by this member", no search feature, the lack of root access. No admins had access to the admin logs, for instance.

By moving, these and several other issues have been fixed, the forums had been improved. The admins now have root access and therefore unremovable logs to improve admin accountability, and we're now using ZetaBoards instead of InvisionFree, which offers a regularly updated software and lots of new features.

If you are seeing this message for the first time and are not here to look at archived threads, this is what you need to do: First, register on the new board. Then, if you had been registered on the old board and if you are part of a group or had any special access privileges, make sure to request your previous permissions here.

Should you encounter any links pointing to the old board (archive), please try to update them. Thank you for your help!

Pages: (22) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Gunfight at the OK Corral, Head them off at the pass!
Lois Millard
Posted: Jul 21 2009, 03:11 PM

Advanced Member

Group: PK Mods
Member No.: 5,482

Welcome to the OK Corral!

This is the place where PKers, BHers and all you other people can get together to verbally spar!
Play fair, people, and follow the forum rules.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
JWC
Posted: Jul 21 2009, 03:43 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Bounty Hunters
Member No.: 7,332

Fare well ZIP it was a pleasure playing "Pistol Tag" with you. You made being a Bounty Hunter challenging, and I am glad I have you on my List of captured PKers before you retired. Good Luck with all your future endeavors. cool.gif

--------------------
I have come here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick Ass... And I'm all out of Bubblegum!

user posted image

List of bounties I have collected
tookey23
Posted: Jul 21 2009, 04:05 PM

Marshal\RG Mod

Group: Malton Marshal
Member No.: 8,983

All the best zip.

A day of Killing in ZiPs honour !

--------------------
Fred Costello
Posted: Jul 21 2009, 04:21 PM

Legends of Darkness

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,732

Sounds like a plan, Tookey. wink.gif

EDIT: Suffice to say, it has been done. Though I don't really expect it will be reported.

--------------------
Nature has made up her mind that what cannot defend itself shall not be defended.

The Profile.

Revenant
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 04:34 AM

The Red Raconteur

Group: PK Mods
Member No.: 4,592

QUOTE (JWC @ Jul 21 2009, 11:21 AM)
I would like to point out that PKing low level players ruin the game and cause more people to stop playing. It's just not in the spirit of play.

If you want to hunt NemesisGod come hunt me, because I want to destroy you. ninja.gif

JWC, because I like you, I'll make you a deal. When survivors stop headshotting low-level zombies and zombies stop eating low-level survivors, I will personally stop murdering low-level survivors and do my utmost to stop other PKers doing the same. And we will all eat manna, drink ambrosia, and excrete rainbows.

Meanwhile in Malton, I fail to see why anyone expects those they brand as "murdering scum" to be more humane that they themselves are. After all, the whole point of being an out-law is that one does not have to conform to rules one disagrees with.

And as for it "ruining the game" – the game is Urban Dead, not Urban Social Life. Death is clearly an essential part of the game. If you want a game that coddles new players, perhaps try something outside the genre of apocalypse roleplay.

Good day. *Duke D'oeuvre tips his hat.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image
Did I mention Duke is quite possibly the coolest PKer ever? (Thanks for the scone by the way! biggrin.gif) —Dr. Wolf

Malkavian Elder said "I've never disobeyed a drunken pirate with a skeleton mask before, and I won't start now!"

So speaks Inquisitor Revenant! Hear Him, and Tremble! –Fatherthompson
Johnny Bass
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 09:00 AM

Whopping Member

Group: Brainstalkers
Member No.: 8,694

QUOTE (Revenant @ Jul 22 2009, 04:34 AM)
And as for it "ruining the game" – the game is Urban Dead, not Urban Social Life. Death is clearly an essential part of the game. If you want a game that coddles new players, perhaps try something outside the genre of apocalypse roleplay.

It might be urban social life out in the Arkhams. Those burbs are weird like that.

--------------------
user posted image

Join the Ridleybank Resistance Front HERE
Jimaine Dunwich
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 09:31 AM

Member No.: 9,735

Good-bye ZiP, I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving Malton. Now I won't get a chance of tying the score wink.gif

Anyway, I wish you good luck whereever you go. It was a pleasure hunting you.

--------------------
Fred Costello
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 01:46 PM

Legends of Darkness

QUOTE (Lynch @ Jul 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM)

nemesisGOD

Warning
user posted image

Kill
user posted image

795246.gif and wink.gif

--------------------
Nature has made up her mind that what cannot defend itself shall not be defended.

The Profile.

Lynch
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 02:13 PM

NE Superintendent

Group: MPD Command
Member No.: 6,536

Did I miss something?

--------------------
Tom Reed
Superintendent, MPD NE Division

Ryan Lynch
The Saints

user posted image

user posted image
Fred Costello
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 04:58 PM

Legends of Darkness

No, not at all. I was just being supportive and congratulatory.

--------------------

The Profile.

NemesisGod
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 05:27 PM

Tyrant

Member No.: 10,925

I would like to point out that PKing low level players ruin the game and cause more people to stop playing. It's just not in the spirit of play.

If you want to hunt NemesisGod come hunt me, because I want to destroy you.

laugh.gif
Really?...i am making you a favor...why you want a inactive character in a building? sometimes i think i am making you a favor killing a *zerg/eyes or a zombie spy...so please dont make me puke about your idea of what make a player leave UD.

Really before mutate and being a creature i was a human like you ...and i now the 2 version of a living character ...so please dont need to teach me how to have fun.

Ok you want me to go to_West grayside? or you can come to Pitneybank?-

Also congratulation lynch hug.gif .

--------------------
Goribus
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 07:47 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,328

I'll kill a level 4 if he's DEM and doesn't have Ankle Grab. Why? It's hilarious. That's the reason you're being killed so often by the way. You're a level 4 DEM member without Ankle Grab. What did you think was going to happen? Normally I wouldn't kill anyone under level 10 unless they were very low on HP. But come on kid. At least change your group affiliation and/or buy Ankle Grab. Because I really doubt you're going to notice a decrease in getting PKed now that you've called attention to yourself.

--------------------
user posted image
JWC
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 08:47 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Bounty Hunters
Member No.: 7,332

QUOTE (NemesisGod @ Jul 22 2009, 04:27 PM)

Ok you want me to go to_West grayside? or you can come to Pitneybank?-

I'm in the middle of some PKer fighting/killing at the moment, killed 2 today. To find me just follow the trail of blood and guts. But I'm sure we will run into each other sooner or later. Malton is small like that. wink.gif

--------------------
I have come here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick Ass... And I'm all out of Bubblegum!

user posted image

List of bounties I have collected
blanemcc
Posted: Jul 23 2009, 06:24 AM

Browncoats

Member No.: 5,395

QUOTE (Goribus @ Jul 22 2009, 07:47 PM)
I'll kill a level 4 if he's DEM and doesn't have Ankle Grab. Why? It's hilarious. That's the reason you're being killed so often by the way. You're a level 4 DEM member without Ankle Grab. What did you think was going to happen? Normally I wouldn't kill anyone under level 10 unless they were very low on HP. But come on kid. At least change your group affiliation and/or buy Ankle Grab. Because I really doubt you're going to notice a decrease in getting PKed now that you've called attention to yourself.

Wait, people still kill the DEM? I barely see them anymore, so when i do, I hug them and tussle their hair for old times sake.

And Nemesis: C'mon man, level 1's? tongue.gif Yes, it is mildly amusing, but try to restrict it slightly higher levels. My minimum is about level 5, and even then, only if its extremely tempting. Like Below 10 hp. So tempting..

Congrats on getting me too, Lynch. I'll have to tag you back for that.

Also, to members of the RRF reading this: My profile description is not to be taken seriously. It is a parody of the trenchy persona. Please, don't call me the 'C' word then proceed to execute me. Bad form, chaps.

--------------------
user posted image
NemesisGod
Posted: Jul 23 2009, 06:37 AM

Tyrant

Member No.: 10,925

And Nemesis: C'mon man, level 1's? tongue.gif Yes, it is mildly amusing, but try to restrict it slightly higher levels. My minimum is about level 5, and even then, only if its extremely tempting. Like Below 10 hp. So tempting..

laugh.gif hehe...I AM doing them a favor...they want to go camping outside...i crush them.
Also yes is weird..because i am playing a role here...as USER i hate people killing low-levels...but keep the mind open-

JWC, because I like you, I'll make you a deal. When survivors stop headshotting low-level zombies and zombies stop eating low-level survivors, I will personally stop murdering low-level survivors and do my utmost to stop other PKers doing the same. And we will all eat manna, drink ambrosia, and excrete rainbows.

cool.gif

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (22) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0353 seconds · Archive