Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Forum Rules IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

On August 20 2009, Brainstock moved to a new board. What you are currently looking at is only an archive of old threads - everything is now taking place in the new forums.

Please switch to the new board now: http://s1.zetaboards.com/brainstock/

The reasons for this move were several unfixable issues with the old board. Examples are broken styles, missing features like a "find all posts by this member", no search feature, the lack of root access. No admins had access to the admin logs, for instance.

By moving, these and several other issues have been fixed, the forums had been improved. The admins now have root access and therefore unremovable logs to improve admin accountability, and we're now using ZetaBoards instead of InvisionFree, which offers a regularly updated software and lots of new features.

If you are seeing this message for the first time and are not here to look at archived threads, this is what you need to do: First, register on the new board. Then, if you had been registered on the old board and if you are part of a group or had any special access privileges, make sure to request your previous permissions here.

Should you encounter any links pointing to the old board (archive), please try to update them. Thank you for your help!

Pages: (40) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

UD Graphic enhancer
Winnan
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 08:12 AM

MPD/MCDU Admin
Group Icon

Group: [A]dmin
Member No.: 279

QUOTE (Monkeylord @ Mar 11 2006, 01:13 AM)
Is it supposed to say "163 humans" instaid of the names?

by default, it's supposed to. However if you want to go back to the original look, disable "Survivor Count"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
(GMT-4/5)
Thalarion
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 10:28 AM

Old Fogie
Group Icon

Group: Ninja
Member No.: 6

Just be aware that will throw the map all out of whack and you'll get some rather ugly results when you see all the names.

--------------------
Borizmeiko
Posted: Mar 15 2006, 05:02 PM

Validating

Group: Validating
Member No.: 170

Link to the Enchancer and Toolbar added to the UD Websites+Links Forum.
Alex DeWitt
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 04:01 PM

Shadowlord
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

I'm finally giving it a try. Very nice overall! I'm suprised they can't manage to dig up an image of a Fire Axe and such for the inventory float, but I assume that will all get filled in.

I am a bit annoyed that there is a forum button on the toolbar, but it only has the desensitized forum! pirate.gif I'm trying to get in touch with EQ to get access to the source. I'd like to alter the forum button to either list the three main forums, or at least allow users to change the forum (or select a botton for any/none of them) in the preferences. I've also offered to enhance the link to the DEM Revive Request tool so that when linked from the enhancers toolbar it pre-fills out most of the request form, using the loggged in character and current location.

--------------------
Im in ur CPUz faultin ur segz!
user posted image
Winnan
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 08:22 AM

MPD/MCDU Admin
Group Icon

As of the latest development build (53b), it now includes a link to the DEM revive request tool... sounds good. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
(GMT-4/5)
'Big Red' McCardel
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 08:33 AM

MPD Member
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 84

There was actually a link to our tool back in 51a. I did finally get in touch with the coder (Kyle the Feared) and talked to him with some ideas. I sent him the patch for adding Brainstock to the forums and such. He seemed willing to add some features for the RevReq tool, but in general updates that tool just for his own purposes. As a dedicated PKer this means he just has no interest in working on certain things, or at least they have very low priority.

--------------------
user posted image
Winnan
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 08:48 AM

MPD/MCDU Admin
Group Icon

Oh yeah, on the popup menu in-game, there's now a "make a DEM revive request" option.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
(GMT-4/5)
sluutthefeared
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 02:30 AM

UDToolBar

Group: Members
Member No.: 943

As Winnan said, there's now some support for the DEM revive tool in UDToolbar 53b.

There's a link on the user menu which looks like this:
user posted image

Clicking it opens a small window where you can enter a comment and submit the request from within the UD page.
user posted image

I plan to add further support soon, such as viewing revive request in your area inside the UD page with a single click and a few other associated features.
There will probably also be additions to the forums links and options to choose which forums you want on the menu.

And I'll probably begin reading the forums here too, so feel free to make suggestions.

--------------------
Like everything else it's completely inane.
Alex DeWitt
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 10:48 AM

Shadowlord
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Sweet!!! Many thanks! I've updated my version, so I'll test it out soon. I had disabled it do to difficulties with reviving people and seeing my zombie firends, but rumor has it that has been resolved as well. smile.gif Thanks Kyle!

--------------------
Im in ur CPUz faultin ur segz!
user posted image
'Big Red' McCardel
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 07:17 PM

MPD Member
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 84

OK, upgraded and re-enabled and the latest version is much improved! Zombie recognition appears to be fixed, so I can provide revives again (and some may notice all their zombie friends! laugh.gif). And the new revive request feature works great! You do need to download and import the latest CSS file as well as the extension, or you'll see the RevReq form floating around randomly.

Now if only if someone would revive Alex. This is the first time I've waited more than probably 12 hours for a revive once it's in the request tool, and he's going on ... 3 1/2 days now! sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Shadow174
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 07:31 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 536

this new update i cant see what items i have now

--------------------
sluutthefeared
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 08:11 PM

UDToolBar

QUOTE (Shadow174 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:31 PM)
this new update i cant see what items i have now

If you have UDTool, disable its inventory combiner.

--------------------
Thalarion
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 08:12 PM

Old Fogie
Group Icon

Group: Ninja
Member No.: 6

Is EQ going to wrap up his graphics for the remaining buildings?

--------------------
sluutthefeared
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 08:27 PM

UDToolBar

QUOTE (Thalarion @ Apr 24 2006, 08:12 PM)
Is EQ going to wrap up his graphics for the remaining buildings?

He says he will, but apparently he's been busy.

If he doesn't, I will try. I've got some decent art skill.

--------------------
Teksura
Posted: Apr 25 2006, 01:05 AM

Ever so slightly mad.

Member No.: 497

This may be a stupid question but what name colorizer is ment to work with the roster download? My curent colorizer just gives me several hundered error messages if I try to use the file I download as a list. I just want to be able to update my colorizer with a few clicks rather then copy/paste each name and look for new ones
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (40) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0320 seconds · Archive