Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Forum Rules IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

On August 20 2009, Brainstock moved to a new board. What you are currently looking at is only an archive of old threads - everything is now taking place in the new forums.

Please switch to the new board now: http://s1.zetaboards.com/brainstock/

The reasons for this move were several unfixable issues with the old board. Examples are broken styles, missing features like a "find all posts by this member", no search feature, the lack of root access. No admins had access to the admin logs, for instance.

By moving, these and several other issues have been fixed, the forums had been improved. The admins now have root access and therefore unremovable logs to improve admin accountability, and we're now using ZetaBoards instead of InvisionFree, which offers a regularly updated software and lots of new features.

If you are seeing this message for the first time and are not here to look at archived threads, this is what you need to do: First, register on the new board. Then, if you had been registered on the old board and if you are part of a group or had any special access privileges, make sure to request your previous permissions here.

Should you encounter any links pointing to the old board (archive), please try to update them. Thank you for your help!

Pages: (13) « First ... 11 12 [13]  ( Go to first unread post )

Join DEM Nexus here, Post a profile to join
Commander O'Neil
Posted: Jul 17 2009, 10:21 AM

MCDU Member

Group: MCDU
Member No.: 886

Yeah, where've you been?

--------------------
Commander O'Neil

Currently:

Urban Dead -
A corpse in Stanbury Village, not knowing whether I'm revivifying or really dead and toying with the idea of becoming a Bounty Hunter.

Nexus War - Leader of Divine Emergency Management. Join up today!

Former Staff Sergeant of the Malton Civil Defence Unit (Commander O'Neil)
Former Agent of Malton Central Intelligence (Commander O'Neil)
Former Zombie in Brainstalkers (Ghostbusters)

user posted image
Dr. Wolf
Posted: Jul 17 2009, 11:50 PM

Academy Commandant
Group Icon

Group: [A]dmin
Member No.: 4,703

I've been around. Just not very active in NW, sadly. sad.gif I'm working on it though!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
GMT -6
"Huojin is outside and has AIDS. Go fix him with your voodoo Allison."
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (13) « First ... 11 12 [13] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0228 seconds · Archive